The best centers specialized in immunotherapy with Keytruda (Pembrolizumab) are listed below. The rating is based on:
- Patients’ reviews about treatmetn protocol Keytruda. You can learn more about a particular hospital and experience of patients on this page.
- Doctors’ experience. Only a doctor with vast experience can choose a necessary Keytruda protocol, its dosage and amount of cycles.
- Level of service. The listed centers provide a quality service for a patient including comfortable staying, language assistance, transfer. Note that these services may affect Keytruda treatment cost.
- Response speed. The represented centers answer in the shortest term, so you can start treatment with Pembrolizumab within 3-5 days after the request on Bookimed.
Submit a request on Bookimed to get your specific Keytruda price. Our medical doctor will inform you on Keytruda cost per dose (usually it is a price for 50 mg) in a chosen country or hospital.
Bookimed does not charge patients any additional fees for arranging a treatment, our services do not affect the Pembrolizumab price. You are paying for Keytruda treatment directly in the medical facility.
3 days for arrangement
- In most of the cases, Prof. Yeshim Yildirim manages the Keytruda treatment at Anadolu. She have 18 years of experience. Prof. Yeshim Yelderim has received an accreditation from the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) which confirms doctor’s skills for effective cancer treatment.
- Anadolu Medical Center is considered No.1 in Turkey due to its cooperation with Johns Hopkins Hospital, the top medical facility in America.
- The medical center has accreditation from the Organization of European Cancer which confirms high quality and effectiveness of treatment.
Submit a request on Bookimed website to get Keytruda price in your particular case.
2 days for arrangement
- Sourasky is the only hospital in Israel and one among a few in the world where tumor sensitivity test to different immuno-drugs is available. That is why you can be sure that Sourasky oncologists will prescribe Keytruda treatment, only if it is effective in your case.
- The Newsweek magazine included Sourasky in the list of Top 10 most popular hospitals for medical tourism in the world.
- 220,000 patients undergo treatment at Sourasky every year.
Submit a request on Bookimed to has a diagnosis at Sourasky or calculate Pembrolizumab cost for your case.
6 days for arrangement
- Immunotherapy with Keytruda is carried out in the oncology departments certified by the German Cancer Society. It confirms the effectiveness of cancer treatment and a high level of medical care.
- Asklepios Barmbek is No.1 hospital according to Medical Travel Quality Alliance. It means that the medical facility provides foreign patients with world-class medical services.
- 16,000 cancer patients choose Asklepios annually.
Keytruda dose and general cost is calculated individually. Ask Bookimed manager to get a quote.
Keytruda (Pembrolizumab): mechanism of action
Pembrolizumab belongs to the group of the immunotherapy drugs — type of medicine that can treat certain cancers by influencing on patient's immune system. It blocks a protective mechanism of cancer cells and allows the immune system to destroy them. Monoclonal antibody to programmed cell death-1 protein (PD-1) blocks the interaction between PD-1 and its ligands — PD-L1 and PD-L2.
Keytruda prices are specified in this listing. Submit a request to get a personalized quote.
How is Keytruda applied?
Keytruda is a white powder which is diluted and administered intravenously. The procedure takes about 30 minutes. The dosage and amount of cycles depend on the cancer type. For instance, it needs to administer 200 mg of pembrolizumab for breast cancer every 3 weeks for 3 years. In case of bladder cancer — 10 mg every 2 weeks during 1 year. Obviously, it affects the cost of Keytruda treatment significantly.
If you have any questions regarding Keytruda cost or mechanism of action, submit a request on Bookimed, and our manager will clarify all issues.
Pembrolizumab FDA approval
On May 23, 2017, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration granted for Pembrolizumab (Keytruda) an accelerated approval — faster approval of drugs for serious conditions that fill an unmet medical need. FDA allowed prescribing immunotherapy new drug to treat patients whose cancers have a specific genetic feature (biomarker).
Keytruda Success Rate
During the clinical trials of Keytruda, the following indicators were achieved:
The survival rate of patients with 3-4 stages of cancer
What is Keytruda used for?
This drug covers patients with solid tumors that have been progressed after the course of treatment and for patients who have no alternative therapy options.
It is actively used for:
- melanoma (kind of skin cancer);
- non–small cell lung cancer;
- head and neck squamous cell cancer;
- bladder and urinary tract cancer (advanced urothelial carcinoma);
- classical Hodgkin lymphoma;
- colorectal cancer;
- breast cancer.
Pembrolizumab dose varies depending on cancer type. Due to this, submit a request on Bookimed to know how much does Keytruda cost in your particular case. Our manager will contact you to provide with personalized Pembrolizumab cost.
Who produces Keytruda?
The manufacturer is Merck & Co., Inc. — an American pharmaceutical company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Research performed at Merck has led to FDA approval of 63 new drugs. Company has developed more new drugs than any other company in the USA.
3 days for arrangement
Nordwest Krankenhaus is a multi specialized medical institution, a leading hospital in Germany due to development of innovations, such as 3D ultrasound, anticancer vaccines in targeted therapy. It comprises 5 research institutes and 11 specialized centers.
5 days for arrangement
- Bremen-Mitte was included into the best German hospitals’ rating by the Focus magazine twice.
- 40,000 patients undergo treatment at Bremen-Mitte every year.
- Bremen-Mitte Cancer Center is certified by German Cancer Society that confirms high effectiveness and quality of treatment.
- There are specialized centers for each cancer type, so you can be sure in choosing of right Keytruda dosage and the number of therapy cycles.
Pembrolizumab price and required dosage are individual for each case. Submit a request to get a personalized quote.
4 days for arrangement
LIV Hospital Group consists of multi-specialized Turkish hospital with two divisions of LIV Hospital Ankara, and LIV Hospital Istanbul (Ulus). Both of them are smart hospitals of new generation with all the medical technologies available in the world: da Vinci robot-assisted system for the surgeries, MAKOplasty for knee replacement, YAG Laser for vascular surgery, virtual angiography for cardiac diagnostics, etc. In 2016, LIV hospital had the best success rate among all Turkish hospitals. Three LIV centers are entitled as the Centers of Excellence.
- Helios Berlin-Buch is in the rating of top German hospitals 2018 composed by the Focus magazine. It confirms that the hospital complies with the strict international treatment standards.
- 97% of patients are satisfied with the level of cancer treatment, so you can be sure of the quality of immunotherapy with Keytruda.
- 200,000 people choose Helios Berlin-Buch every year.
8 days for arrangement
- The treatment with Keytruda (Pembrolizumab) is performed in Teknon Oncology Institute. The Cancer Institute is a partner of Sloan Kettering Memorial Institute in New York — one of the best medical facilities in the world.
- Within the international cooperation, American and Spanish oncologists interchange the experience and improve cancer treatment options, including immunotherapy with Keytruda.
Memorial Şişli Hospital in Istanbul is the largest multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul. It is the 1st hospital in Turkeу and the 21st in the world accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) for the high quality of treatment.
Memorial Şişli specialties are the following: oncology, bone marrow transplant, in vitro fertilization (IVF), neurosurgery, and organ transplant. The success rate of organ transplant at Memorial is 90%.
Patients from 92 countries choose Memorial Şişli for treatment annually.
Quiron Barcelona Hospital is one of the leading clinics in Spain, strong suit of which is The Baselga Institute of Oncology. It makes progressive cancer researches in cooperation with American oncological centers. The clinic involves the latest equipment and the most experienced doctors in Spain. Diagnostic and therapeutic manipulations here combine maximum accuracy and efficiency and the personnel are ready to satisfy needs even of the most demanding patients.
- 520,000 international patients annually.
- Bumrungrad is one of the most technologically advanced hospitals in the world according to the Top Master's in Healthcare Administration.
- Bumrungrad is the 1st hospital in Asia that received Global Healthcare Accreditation. It confirms a high quality and effectiveness of the treatment, including immunotherapy with Keytruda.
Motol University Hospital is the largest medical center in the Czech Republic. It consists of over 30 specialized departments. The best doctors of the Czech Republic work here ㄧ they take top positions in the ratings of scholar Czech medical journals. The success rates for treatment of oncological and neurosurgical pathologies here are 78% and 89% correspondingly. They are the highest indexes in the country.
Memorial Atasehir Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Istanbul which belongs to the large Memorial Healthcare Group. The Memorial Atasehir specialties are organ transplant (with 99.5% success rate for liver and 99% for kidney), in vitro fertilization (65% success rate), oncology, cardio- and neurosurgery.
The hospital has Joint Commission International (JCI) certificate for the compliance with international treatment standards, quality, and safety. JCI is a global organization that controls the quality of medical services worldwide.
Memorial Hospital Bahçelievler (Memorial Bahçelievler Hastanesi) is a multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul with an eco-friendly design. There are a lot of green areas on the hospital territory, which contribute to patients’ psychological comfort and their speedy recovery.
The medical facility specializes in cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, urology, gynecology, general and robotic surgery.
Ospedale San Raffaele is a University Hospital of world importance which conducts a clinical researches and applies specialized methods for treatment of serious diseases in the field of oncology, oncohematology and surgery. Ospedale Hospital is recognized by the Ministry of Health as an Institute of Hospitality and Care specialized in Molecular Medicine.The main feature of the Clinic is a practical use of molecular biology for treatment metabolic, immune, infectious, genetic pathologies, illnesses of central and peripheral nervous system.
- Top choice of the Israeli Ministry of Health. Herzliya Hospital received maximal 100 scores for high quality and safety of the treatment.
- Herzliya is a private medical center, so there are no queues. It means you can start immunotherapy with Keytruda in 3-5 days after the request on Bookimed.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
5 days for arrangement
Kyung Hee University International Medical Services (KUIMS) was found in 2006. Kyung Hee University Hospital at Gangdong is an accredited, multi-specialty, university hospital located in Seoul, Korea. KUIMS is equipped with 800 beds and has over 30 specialty centers. The Hospital offers diagnostic, therapeutic and intensive care facilities in a one-stop medical center. KUIMS serves over 14,000 international patients annually. English is widely spoken in the Hospital. The main goal of KUIMS is integrating of traditional Korean healthcare system around the world.
Klinikum Bremen-Ost is a multidisciplinary hospital located in Bremen. The hospital is a part of the Gesundheit Nord-Klinikverbund Bremen network of hospitals. Bremen-Ost Hospital specializes in lung surgery, neurology, psychotherapy, and psychiatry.
Bremen-Ost is among best German medical facilities in 2015-2016 according to the rating of Focus magazine. The rating includes hospitals with positive patients’ feedback and high treatment success rates.
Every year Bremen-Ost receives 19,000 patients for treatment.