- Why is Anadolu a good choice to cervical cancer treatment
- What makes cervical cancer diagnostics in Anadolu Hospital accurate?
- Distinctive features of the cervical cancer treatment procedures in Anadolu Hospital
Why Anadolu is a good choice to cervical cancer treatment
Anadolu Clinic focuses on the preservation the reproductive women’s ability to conceive and bear a child. This is achieved by virtue of minimally invasive techniques (robotic surgery Da Vinci, CyberKnife).
One of the leading Anadolu specialist M.D.Assoc.Prof Fatih Güçer is a member of the European Society of Gynecology. He is Associate Professor, oncological gynecologist, Head of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He was educated in Austria and Turkey.
What makes cervical cancer diagnostics in Anadolu Hospital accurate?
In Anadolu, you will pass the accurate examination on the modern equipment, which allow to identify the disease at an early stage and treat it.
The Department of Oncology practices the whole range of screening methods. As well as the basic methods of modern cervical cancer diagnostics:
- MRI and pelvic ultrasound
- cytological analysis;
Distinctive features of the cervical cancer treatment procedures in Anadolu Hospital
You will get the cervical cancer treatment program with a low probability of complications and short recovery period.
Comprehensive treatment usually combines surgical techniques, radiation (to reduce the size of the tumor) and chemotherapy (to kill residual cancer cells).
For the treatment of cervical cancer at Anadolu Medical Center the following methods are applied:
- cervical cone biopsy;
- surgical removal;
- hysterectomy by Wertheim-Meigs;
- laser removal;
- chemotherapy with cisplatin (if the lymph nodes are affected);
- chemotherapy (cancer treatment with several cytotoxic drugs);
- cytokine therapy;
When there are metastasis,high-precision radiosurgery technology of CyberKnife is also widely used.
Additionally, to treat cervical cancer specialists apply immunotherapy to fortify the immune system with specific serum.
All of this makes a comprehensive approach of cervical cancer treatment, which provides not only cure at the early stages, but also give an opportunity to return to regular life.
Why Solingen Clinic is recommended to the patients with cancer?
Solingen University Hospital (located at International University of Cologne) uses innovative protocols of chemotherapy, reducing the risk of recurrence and improves drug tolerance. Wide usage of radiosurgery and endoscopy make patients recover more quickly and leave less cosmetic defects after surgery.
Oncology Service is headed by Dr. Peter Emshermann, the world-known oncosurgeon. There are narrow specialists (oncosurgeons and chemotherapists) for tumors of any origin and localization.
Integrated oncology diagnostics in Solingen
- High-field MRI (of 1.5 T capacity) capable of detecting a tumor of the size of 1 mm;
- PET-CT and MSCT allow oncologists to find metastases in any place of the body;
- ductography, mammography, breast ultrasound are used for rapid diagnostics of breast cancer;
- biopsy, including evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes for determination the type of tumor and treatment tactics;
- determination of tumor markers, analysis of biomedical measurement
- biochemical analysis of indicators of cellular blood composition, urine and liquor.
Main types of medical aid in Solingen Oncology
- pancreatic head resection including preservation of the spleen and the pylorus;
- resection of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- liver cancer and biliary tract cancer surgeries;
- basal cell carcinoma removal, surgical treatment of squamous cell carcinoma;
- rapid diagnostics and removal of melanomas and potentially malignant naevi;
- treatment of cervical and uterine cancers;
- all types of mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction;
- radiofrequency ablation of brain tumors by means of the CyberKnife system.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in German Solingen Clinic for foreign patients?
In Solingen Clinic, a foreign patient pays as much as a German citizen does. Only few medical institutions in Germany conduct the same price policy in relation to patients from other countries. The rest of the hospitals offer medical tourists the prices, that can differ even in times. Find out the exact cost of cancer treatment in the clinic of Solingen right now by ordering an individual treatment program at the International patients support center Bookimed.
- Comprehensive diagnostics of the cervical cancer
- Cancer treatment methods at Assuta Medical Center
- The cost for cervical cancer treatment in Israel
Why is it efficiently to treat the cervical cancer at Assuta Medical Center?
Assuta is one of the largest medical centers in Israel, which applies the innovative diagnostic and treatment methods of the oncologic pathologies, trusting it to the world-respected high-qualified professionals.
The cervical cancer diagnostics and treatment is held in the comfortable conditions of the Department for Oncologic Gynecology at the Center for Gynecology, which managed by Prof. David Schneider. The hospital, experts, and he assume that the early detection of cervical cancer increases the therapy success few times.
What are the methods of the cervical cancer early diagnostics?
The screenings are considered the basic diagnostic principle of the preventive examination to exclude the cervical cancer that is required to be held as of age of 21. The following procedures are held for the precise cervical oncological disease:
- Cervical conization.
- If the screening showed the cancer, the additional examinations are required to detect the sizes and tumor progress:
What are the treatment methods applied at Assuta medical center?
The hospital doctors efficiently apply the following procedures according to the world standards:
- targeted therapy;
- minimal invasive surgeries, i.e. cryodestruction and LEEP;
- classic surgeries;
- restorative surgeries.
What is the cost for cervical treatment at the medical center?
The diagnostic and treatment standards at Assuta Medical Center meet the best European and world medical standards, while the treatment is much cheaper than at US or European hospitals. Get the precise diagnostics and treatment pricing now!
- Cervical cancer diagnostics in Israel
- Cost for cervical cancer treatment
- Modern methods of cervical cancer treatment
The experienced oncologic gynecologists, diagnosticians and surgeons work in the network of Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centers. They apply the most efficient methods of cancer treatment here using the powerful diagnostic equipment.
Prof. Ilan Ron MD, Associate Professor of Department for Oncology at Tel-Aviv Medical University, manages the treatment process at the medical center. His experience goes over 20 years, having practiced at Sloan-Kettering Center (New York, NY), being the expert in radiotherapy innovative methods.
What are the diagnostic procedures at Ichilov hospital?
- Cervical smear to detect the abnormal cells;
- Colposcopy with biopsy;
- Blood testing for tumor markers;
- When the malignant process is detected, then the pelvic organs and mammary glands screening is held by MRI, multislice CT and PET. The area of examination may be expended if required to study all possible ways of metastases spread.
Pyelogram, cystoscopy, X-ray and other diagnostic procedures may be appointed within the metastases search.
What is the cervical cancer treatment cost at Sourasky Medical Center?
The cost for diagnostics and treatment is set up individually and depends on the required procedures for each patient. Find out the treatment plan and get the exact price for Ichilov services at website Bookimed.
Cervical cancer treatment in Israel
All treatment methods are selected individually at Sourasky Medical Center, which allows preserving the reproductive function as well as minimize the affection for the patient:
- Laser surgery allows removing the abnormal cells hearths, which is minimal invasive and is not accompanied by bleeding;
- Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure (LEEP), i.e. the electrode loop is used instead of scalpel;
- Standard cervical conization to remove the site of the uterine cervix in the shape of conus;
- Hearth cryotherapy (freezing);
- Removal of the entire organ by hysterectomy;
- Radio and chemotherapy to prevent the relapse disease;
- Plastic surgery.
Rambam Oncological Center is recognized as one of the leaders in Israel. A special feature of the center is the applying of the radiotherapy technologies and radioactive iodine in treatment. Treatment of patients is held outpatiently and inpatiently. Due to the close cooperation with leading European and US centers of cancer treatment, Rambam Center is introduced the most advanced and innovative technologies and equipment for cancer treatment from the best clinics in the world. Among them are the radio- and beam-therapy, brachytherapy, chemotherapy.
- Cervical cancer diagnostics
- Cost for cervical cancer treatment in Israel
- Efficient methods of oncologic gynecology diseases treatment at Sheba Medical Center
Where in Israel is the cervical cancer treated?
The leading Israeli oncologic gynecologists operate here, such as Prof. Raphael Katan, who is the excellent expert in cervical cancer.
The brand new medical developments and devices, including the Gamma Knife system, robotic surgical systems and monoclonal antibodies therapy, equip the departments of the medical center. The doctors of various medical fields and psychologists provide consultancies there.
Modern diagnostics at Sheba Medical Center
- Examination and palpation of the rectum;
- Cystoscopy and rectosigmoidoscopy to examine the bladder and the rectum (metastases diagnostics);
- Pap test (cervical smear);
- Colposcopy followed by biopsy to detect the cancer and precancerous conditions;
- MRI, PET or CT to detect the tumor and its metastases;
- Pyelography when the urinary ducts affection is suspected;
- Tumor markers blood testing.
What is the cost for cervical cancer treatment at Sheba Medical Center?
The cervical cancer can rapidly develop the metastases, hence the diagnostic and treatment plan is selected individually for each patient, and therefore the price is set up personally. Get the price for the comprehensive treatment at the medical center by Bookimed website.
What are the cervical cancer treatment procedures in Israel?
- Removal of cone-shaped section of the cervix by scalpel or LEEP;
- Laser removal of the abnormal cells hearth;
- Cryodestruction by liquid nitrogen;
- Radical hysterectomy to remove the uterus with the appendages;
- Lymphadenectomy to remove the regional lymph nodes;
- Pelvic organs excision to remove the uterus and affected organs, such as vagina, rectum site and bladder.
The patient takes the course of chemo or radiotherapy after the surgery. The reconstructive surgeries are held if required.