The 5-year survival rate for cervical cancer at early stages is up to 95% according to hospitals data listed below. These cervical cancer treatment centers work due to international standards, focus on organ and fertility preserving therapies.
Following these recommendations, choose the best cervical cancer center and receive the most effective therapy:
- Check info about the world-renown cervical cancer centers listed below.
- Choose the adequate option according to your preferences and submit a request.
- Bookimed manager will contact you to clarify all issues, answer the questions regarding the chosen hospital, and medical trip arrangement. If you need assistance in selecting another cervical cancer clinic, ask our manager.
- Bookimed manager sends your medical records to the hospital in agreement with your preferences. You get a personalized quote from the medical center.
- After your approval, we assist in your medical travel arrangement.
Bookimed services are free for a patient. Learn more about us here.
- Dr. Fatih Gucer, an oncologist with over 30 years of experience, conducts surgeries to remove cervical cancer tumors. The doctor heads Obstetrics and Gynecology Department and is a member of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- Anadolu is one among a few medical centers in Turkey where cervical cancer is treated involving the experience of American specialists. Anadolu is affiliated with the Johns Hopkins Hospital, the leading medical facility in the USA. A patient receives treatment of the US level at the Turkish price.
- Anadolu is among 30 hospitals in the world accredited by the Organization of European Cancer Institutes. This accreditation confirms the high cancer treatment effectiveness at Anadolu.
The cost of cervical cancer diagnostics at Anadolu Medical Center ranges from $2800 to $3400. The medical center offers cervical cancer treatments from $9500 to $32000. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.5 according to 116 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Ukraine. The travel arrangement takes 3 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the cervical cancer treatment cost in Turkey and other countries.
- Bumrungrad is one of the best cervical cancer treatment centers in the world. Patients with cancer receive therapy at Bumrungrad's Horizon Medical Center which serves more than 29,000 people annually.
- Patients from the North America, Europe, Middle East choose Bumrungrad for cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- Bumrungrad oncologists apply IBM Watson to establish the most accurate diagnosis and treatment for cervical cancer. IBM Watson is a supercomputer that stores patients' medical records, and after deep analysis, choose the most effective treatment plan.
- Bumrungrad is the first Asian hospital that has received Global Healthcare Accreditation. This confirms the high treatment standards for medical tourists.
- Newsweek magazine ranked Sourasky among Top 10 popular hospitals for medical tourism. The hospital serves 400,000 foreigners annually.
- Cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment can be carried out by Prof. Dan Grisaro, the Head of the Oncogynecoly Department with over 28 years of experience. He is a member of the Israeli Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology, American Gynecological & Obstetrical Society, Society for Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada. Highly-skilled doctors make Sourasky one of the best cervical cancer centers.
- Sourasky oncologists conduct scientific research activity in collaboration with world-renown research organizations (CECOG in Europe, RTOG and NSABP in the USA). Doctors implement new drugs and therapeutic options after the Israeli Ministry of Health approval.
The cost of cervical cancer diagnostics at Sourasky Medical Center ranges from $4000 to $5700. The medical center offers cervical cancer treatments from $7300 to $56600. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.4 according to 82 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Belarus, Russian Federation and Ukraine. The travel arrangement takes 2 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the cervical cancer treatment cost in Israel and other countries.
- Asklepios Barmbek is No.1 hospital for international patients according to Medical Travel Quality Alliance, a world-renowned organization that promotes high treatment standards for foreigners worldwide.
- Asklepios Barmbek is certified by the German Cancer Society. It confirms the excellent quality of cervical cancer treatment and services.
The cost of cervical cancer diagnostics at Asklepios Hospital Barmbek ranges from $7950 to $11400. The medical center offers cervical cancer treatments from $12400 to $38500. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.6 according to 49 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Latvia. The travel arrangement takes 6 days. The medical center provides a patient with paid airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the cervical cancer treatment cost in Germany and other countries.
- Liv is the 1st recognized Center of Excellence outside the USA in colorectal and robotic surgery by SRC (Surgical Review Corporation). It is an internationally known healthcare leader to provide the high safety and efficiency of surgical treatment worldwide.
- Liv is certified by TÜV, European Technical Inspection Association. It confirms the high technological level of the applied equipment.
- Over 50,000 international patients choose Liv Hospital.
- Liv Cancer Center provides world-class oncology treatment options. Liv doctors apply intraoperative radiation to destroy malignant cells and prevent the relapse. This cancer treatment option is performed only once during a tumor removal. For comparison, traditional radiotherapy takes at least 1 month.
- The equipment at Liv is renovated each year, so specialists conduct cancer diagnostics and treatment using the latest accurate devices.
- Liv Hospital is a premium-class medical facility. Here you will feel comfortable like in a 5-star hotel.
The cost of cervical cancer diagnostics at LIV Hospital ranges from $2300 to $5200. The medical center offers cervical cancer treatments from $12000 to $31000. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.7 according to 55 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Ukraine. The travel arrangement takes 4 days. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the cervical cancer treatment cost in Turkey and other countries.
How much does cervical cancer treatment cost ?
|Chemotherapy||$190 - $9600|
|Radiotherapy||$3100 - $30000|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300 - $5000|
|Brachytherapy||$120 - $6200|
|Chemotherapy for uterine cancer||$300|
|PET/CT||$480 - $4050|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $1950|
|Biopsy||$280 - $4900|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$10 - $1200|
|Breast biopsy||$1200 - $2400|
Doctors calculate the cost of cervical cancer treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final cervical cancer treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
117 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate cervical cancer treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $220. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
- The average cost of cervical cancer diagnostics is $3900. The lowest price is $750 and the highest — $11400.
- The average treatment price is $16600. The lowest price is $460 and the highest — $56600.
- Teknon Oncology Institute cooperates with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York, that is ranked as the 2nd one in the USA by U.S. News & World Report. This means that Spanish and American specialists together develop new options to diagnose and treat cervical cancer.
- Teknon is certified by EFQM (European Foundation for Quality Management). The certificate is given for the compliance with 9 criteria, the key one — treatment effectiveness.
- Prof. Christopher Zielinski is the Head of Cancer Center, was the President of the Central European Cooperative Oncology Group and became a member of ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology); treated the famous singer — George Michael.
- The clinical trials in the field of oncology to develop and apply the most innovative therapies against cancer. The greatest achievements are in breast and lung cancer treatment.
- The hospital works according TQH (Total Quality Hospital). It means the hospital permanently improves the treatment standards.
- The high level of patients’ satisfaction — 95% according to the anonymous survey.
BGS Global Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Bangalore, India, specialized in oncology, neurosurgery, and hepatology. For cancer treatment, this hospital uses the last version of radiotherapy equipment, such as TrueBeam STx that accurately irradiates a tumor even in hard-to-reach areas.
Annually, Global Hospital Bengaluru gives treatment for over 53,000 patients. Doctors of this hospital have performed more than 30,000 operations.
- Solingen is ranked among top German hospitals according to the Focus magazine for the equipment level, doctors' qualification, service, and patients’ reviews. This means that cervical cancer treatment is safe and effective at the center.
- Top onco-gynecologists works in Solingen Hospital. Dr. Sebastian Hentsch manages Solingen Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic. Dr. Hentsch has over 20 years of experience, focuses on minimally invasive surgeries to preserve the affected organ, fertility functions, and speed up the recovery.
- Solingen is accredited by the German Cancer Society that confirms a high equipment and doctors' skills level to treat cervical cancer effectively.
The cost of cervical cancer diagnostics at Medical Center in Solingen starts from $4450. The medical center offers cervical cancer treatments from $5650 to $45800. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.4 according to 50 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Russian Federation and Latvia. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. The medical center provides a patient with paid airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the cervical cancer treatment cost in Germany and other countries.
- 90% of patients recover after treatment of cancer stage 1 at Assuta according to the hospital data.
- Accuracy of diagnostics at Assuta is 100% according to the hospital report.
- Assuta Medical Center is entitled as “the most technically advanced medical institution in the Middle East”. The medical equipment here is renovated annually. That is why the latest technologies are available at Assuta.
The medical center offers cervical cancer treatments from $14000 to $28200. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.7 according to 28 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Russian Federation. The travel arrangement takes 2 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the cervical cancer treatment cost in Israel and other countries.
Nordwest Clinic (Krankenhaus)
The Oncology Center of Nordwest Hospital (Germany) has the European Society of Medical Oncology certificate.
Specialists The conducts research in the area of tumor immunology.
For the treatment of malignant tumors, oncologists carry out immunotherapy, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation.
- Helios Krefeld Clinic is one of best German cancer clinics. It is certified by German Cancer Society that ensures you access to the latest therapeutic options.
- Helios Krefeld Clinic is also considered a Top hospital in Germany according to the Focus magazine ranking. The rating is composed on the criteria of doctors’ qualifications, technical equipment, and patients’ reviews.
- Helios Krefeld Oncology Center provides the following success rates for surgeries in case of colorectal cancer: 98% for the colon removal and 100% for the rectum removal.
- Oncologists with over 10 years of experience.
- “Cold cap” therapy is applied during chemotherapy to avoid hair loss. The cold makes chemo drugs less active and prevents their spread to hair follicles.
- Oncology types treated at this German cancer center: breast, colorectal, prostate, head and neck cancers.
- The largest private medical network in Turkey according to Medipol data.
- Pyxis Medication Management System. Medipol is one out of 4 medical centers in Turkey where this automated system is applied. Pyxis controls the medicines taking. It provides a particular patient with a right drug and its dose in a appropriate time. This system excludes any error in medicines taking.
- Medipol Oncology Hospital in Istanbul is equipped with the latest technologies, among them is a highly-precise GammaKnife. Its accuracy is 99%.
The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is one of the largest private clinics in Lithuania. Specialists focus on accurate diagnostics for more effective treatment. They also develop high-quality rehabilitation for fast recovery. Over 48,000 patients undergo treatment in the Hospital. 1 in 10 patients is from abroad. The most of patients are from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway.
Fuda Hospital is a world-renown cancer hospital located in Guangzhou, China.
Fuda Cancer Hospital treats oncology at any stage, including advanced cancer. Over 10 types of minimally invasive therapies are applied instead of chemotherapy. Among them are cryosurgery, NanoKnife, vascular interventional therapy, microwave hyperthermia treatment, etc.
Fuda doctors have achieved the most significant results in cancer treatment in the late stages.
The quality of Fuda medical services is confirmed by JCI (Joint Commission International), the global standard in healthcare.
Over 30,000 patients from over 100 countries have chosen Fuda to treat cancer.
Global Hospital Mumbai
Global Hospital Mumbai is a private multidisciplinary clinic in India. The hospital is a part of Gleneagles Global Hospitals Group.
The hospital specializes in robotic surgery, gastroenterology, orthopedics, bariatrics (treatment of obesity), and organ transplants.
Global Hospital Mumbai is the 1st facility in the world to transplant the liver simultaneously with the surgical treatment of spinal tuberculosis, and the 1st to perform the combined kidney-liver transplant in Western India.
- European Institute of Oncology is in the list of Top 6 best cancer centers in the world according to the Hospital Benchmarking Award.
- The hospital is in the list of the best medical facilities for medical tourism in the world according to MTJ (International Medical Travel Journal). 100,000 patients annually.
- The center is certified by ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology).
- The institute is a leader in Europe regarding the number of performed HIFU (high-intensity focused ultrasound) procedures. It destroys a tumor with ultrasound without causing much side effects.
- The hospital is awarded by OECI (Organisation of the European Cancer Institutes) for development and application of innovative cancer treatment options.
- It is scientific research center that cooperates with Medical University of Vienna. For a patient it means access to the latest cancer treatment options.
- Over 7,400 cancer patients annually.
- ISO (International Standardization Organization) certificate. It confirms the compliance of AKH with international treatment standards and demands.
Rambam Clinic is a large medical center in Israel. Thousands of international patients apply to this clinic annualy. It offers more than 1,000 beds for inpatients. The staff of Rambam includes leading Israeli specialists – professors and doctors, some of whom were awarded with the Nobel Prize. Up-to-date equipment and advanced technologies allow these high-level specialists to refine and develop in various realms of medicine.
Experts of the Gynecology Center Rambam apply the latest developments in the field of minimally invasive techniques for early detection of cancer and precancerous changes (diseases with a high probability of malignant transformation).
- 83% of women with urogenital tumors after treatment at Hadassah preserve urinating function and ability to have children.
- 85% of patients, who were prescribed to remove an affected organ in other hospitals, preserve it during treatment at Hadassah.
- In 34% of patients, who appealed to the hospital, were wrong diagnosed at other medical centers.
- 40,500 patients are treated in Hadassah Oncology Department.