- Minimally-invasive technique. If only the pancreas is affected by cancer, surgeons perform Robotic Whipple surgery which is minimally-invasive surgery that boosts recovery and reduces hospital stay.
- Doctors apply chemo- and radiotherapy in the advanced cancer stages. They are performed on an outpatient basis.
- Innovative options. Specialists participate in clinical trials to understand whether immunotherapy is effective for pancreatic cancer patients or not.
Get a personalized quote for pancreatic cancer treatment at Anadolu.
The cost of pancreatic cancer diagnostics at Anadolu Medical Center ranges from $1100 to $1150. The medical center offers pancreatic cancer treatments from $27800 to $31200. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital ranking 4.5 according to 134 patient reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Russian Federation, Ukraine and Kazakhstan. The travel arrangement takes 3 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the pancreatic cancer treatment cost in Turkey and other countries.
- Prof. Christopher Zielinski is the Head of Cancer Center, was the President of the Central European Cooperative Oncology Group and became a member of ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology); treated the famous singer — George Michael.
- The clinical trials in the field of oncology to develop and apply the most innovative therapies against cancer. The greatest achievements are in breast and lung cancer treatment.
- The hospital works according TQH (Total Quality Hospital). It means the hospital permanently improves the treatment standards.
- The high level of patients’ satisfaction — 95% according to the anonymous survey.
- About 16,000 patients come to Asklepios for high-quality cancer treatment, including pancreatic one.
- Oncologists of the Department have at least 15-20 years of experience in treating patients with pancreatic cancer.
- Multimodal therapy is applied in the hospital to treat pancreatic cancer. This is a kind of chemotherapy combined with the surgery and/or radiotherapy. Such a method extends the life expectancy and leads to remission.
- At Asklepios, the Oncology Department is certified by the German Cancer Society (DKG), an authoritative oncology organization that unites the best oncology specialists.
The medical center offers pancreatic cancer treatments from $42300 to $52100. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital ranking 4.6 according to 51 patient reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Russian Federation, Armenia and Lebanon. The travel arrangement takes 6 days. The medical center provides a patient with paid airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the pancreatic cancer treatment cost in Germany and other countries.
- Less-traumatic intervention. Specialists apply Whipple surgery for early-stage cancer. Such a surgery helps to remove a tumor through small incisions — this can reduce hospital stay and increases сhances to full recovery.
- Treatment of metastatic stage. The surgery is used even for metastatic cancer in combination with targeted and immunotherapy which kill cancer cells and do not cause heavy side effects.
Get a personal cost estimate to treat pancreatic cancer in Liv Hospital.
- Over 60,000 patients visit Solingen for treatment including pancreatic cancer patients annually.
- Over 3,000 operations are carried out at the Oncology Department at Solingen annually. Doctors use minimally-invasive techniques and treat the entire spectrum of pancreatic diseases including pancreatic cancer.
How much does pancreatic cancer treatment cost ?
|Chemotherapy||$190 - $9600|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300 - $5000|
|Whipple surgery||$10600 - $49000|
|NanoKnife||$12000 - $45000|
|Pancreatic cancer surgery||$4250 - $50000|
|PET/CT||$480 - $4100|
|Ultrasound||$30 - $700|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $1950|
|Biopsy||$280 - $4900|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$30 - $1500|
Doctors calculate the cost of pancreatic cancer treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final pancreatic cancer treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
106 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate pancreatic cancer treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $220. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
- The average cost of pancreatic cancer diagnostics is $1600. The lowest price is $280 and the highest — $3300.
- The average treatment price is $29200. The lowest price is $10300 and the highest — $53700.
The Oncology Center of Nordwest Hospital (Germany) has the European Society of Medical Oncology certificate.
Specialists The conducts research in the area of tumor immunology.
For the treatment of malignant tumors, oncologists carry out immunotherapy, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation.
At Sourasky Medical Center oncologists treat pancreatic cancer in the Oncology Department. Physicians provide pancreatic cancer treatment options on any stage of the disease: from diagnostics and staging to Whipple and total pancreatectomy surgeries. Multidisciplinary approach utilized in the Clinic ensures that every patient receives personalized quality treatment. Chemotherapy and radiotherapy sessions can take several months to complete, while surgery requires up to 3 weeks of in-hospital stay.
At Sourasky Medical Center physicians conduct constant research to create better cancer treatment techniques and medications.
The cost of pancreatic cancer diagnostics at Sourasky Medical Center ranges from $2950 to $3300. The medical center offers pancreatic cancer treatments from $40300 to $45300. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital ranking 4.4 according to 89 patient reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Ukraine, Russian Federation and Kazakhstan. The travel arrangement takes 2 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the pancreatic cancer treatment cost in Israel and other countries.
At Teknon Hospital doctors treat pancreatic cancer in the Oncology Department. Treatment plan is developed depending on the severity of the disease and patient’s condition. In most cases, oncologists are able to manage cancer spreading and improve patient quality of life. An initial stages of cancer Whipple surgery may be applied to remove affected part of the organ.
Treatment duration varies depending on chosen regime. Postoperative recovery in the Hospital lasts up to 2 weeks. Radio- and chemotherapy can be done on an outpatient basis. The complete course lasts up to 6 months.
- San Raffaele is one of the best cancer centers in Italy according to the hospital’s data.
- San Raffaele is the 1st cancer center in Europe to apply tomotherapy. It is a type of radiation therapy when beams are delivered slice-by-slice based on intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and performed by a linear accelerator. It affects cancer cells with high radiation dose avoiding healthy tissues damage.
- Over 9,000 cancer patients and 6,000 surgeries in case of oncology.
- 2,000 radiotherapeutic cycles annually.
- San Raffaele is a top center in Italy to treat cancer with GammaKnife according to the hospital’s statistics.
- Leading Italian scientific research center.
In Bumrungrad International Hospital physicians treat pancreas cancer in the Oncology Department. Oncologists conduct diagnostics and staging of the disease. Doctors utilize the most contemporary treatment methods to extend patient’s life. Complex surgeries (Whipple, pancreatectomy) are performed only by certified surgeons. Rehabilitation after an operation takes up to 3 months.
Oncologists also apply first and second lines of chemotherapy to prevent metastasis spreading. Chemotherapy can be done on an outpatient basis, one session lasts for up to 1 month, whole course can take up to 6 months.
Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a private multidisciplinary medical facility that is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group. The Hospital specializes in cardiology and heart surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, and childbirth.
JCI certificate and Dubai Quality Award prove the high quality of medical services of the Hospital.
International patients from Germany, India, Pakistan, and Nigeria choose this Clinic.
At Medipol Mega Hastaneler Kompleksi oncologists treat pancreatic cancer in the Oncology Department. Multidisciplinary approach is practiced in the Hospital, each patient receives individual care and treatment plan. Therapeutic options are chosen depending on the disease severity and patient’s overall health state.
Surgical intervention is performed when only the pancreas is affected by cancer. Recovery after the surgery takes up to 2 weeks of in-hospital stay and up to 3 months of rehabilitation. If cancer is metastatic, chemotherapy or/and radiotherapy is issued to a patient. Courses of such therapies are effective in managing most cancer cases. Therapies may last up to 6 months.
The medical center offers pancreatic cancer treatments from $28000. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital ranking 4.5 according to 113 patient reviews. The travel arrangement takes 4 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the pancreatic cancer treatment cost in Turkey and other countries.
The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is one of the largest private clinics in Lithuania. Specialists focus on accurate diagnostics for more effective treatment. They also develop high-quality rehabilitation for fast recovery. Over 48,000 patients undergo treatment in the Hospital. 1 in 10 patients is from abroad. The most of patients are from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway.
- At Helios, up to 97%of surgeries are laparoscopic ones (through small incisions) which reduce scarring and provide fast recovery afterward.
- About 97% of patients recommend Helios for cancer treatment.
- Specialists apply RFA (radiofrequency ablation) to treat patients with pancreatic cancer. This is a procedure which helps to destroy tumors with a high temperature, without incisions on the skin. RFA is effective at the initial stages of pancreas tumors.
- For advanced stages of pancreatic cancer, doctors apply targeted therapy which stops cancer cells growth and eliminates them.
In Apollo Hospitals physicians treat pancreatic cancer in the Oncology Department. Doctors compose treatment plans in accordance with multidisciplinary guideline.
To treat early stages of cancer, oncologist opts for surgical intervention. When cancer is localized in the pancreas, the best choice is to remove the organ partly or completely. Follow-up chemotherapy is issued after the surgery to cleanse the body of cancer.
In the advanced stages of cancer, oncologists assign patients with special chemo-, radio-, or targeted therapies. These methods are effective in managing cancer progression and extend patient’s life expectancy greatly.
- The hospital has a certificate from the German Cancer Society (DKG) — such a certificate confirms the interdisciplinary cooperation of the top specialists from different departments in the hospital and high-quality treatments for cancer patients.
- Specialists provide Whipple surgery to remove a pancreatic tumor from the head of the pancreas; the recovery lasts about 2 months. Doctors also combine the intervention with radio- and chemotherapy to achieve the remission faster.
HM Hospitales is a prominent group of clinics in Spain which provides medical services in all fields and consists of 6 general hospitals and 3 advanced research centers specializing in oncology, cardiology, neurology and neurosurgery. During 27 years this group has provided high-quality services to its patients and has become the international golden standard. Combination of experienced professionals and state of art technologies has made HM Hospitales in Madrid a reputable leader in the area of private medical services listed among Top 5 Private Hospitals.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.
- It is scientific research center that cooperates with Medical University of Vienna. For a patient it means access to the latest cancer treatment options.
- Over 7,400 cancer patients annually.
- ISO (International Standardization Organization) certificate. It confirms the compliance of AKH with international treatment standards and demands.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.