- Pancreatic cancer comprehensive diagnostics
- Cancer diagnostics and treatment cancer in Germany at Helios hospital
- Pancreatic cancer treatment methods
The German oncologic surgeons are very meticulous with their large experience in abdominal malignant tumors treatment. This explains the high survival rates, including the successful treatment of the pancreatic cancer cases determined as the inoperable in other countries.
The network of Helios hospitals is one of the largest in Germany. Prof. Dr. Med. Robert Krempien, Dr. Med. Matthias Matzko and other famous oncologic surgeons, diagnostic physicians and radiologists work here.
What are the diagnostic procedures at Helios hospitals?
- The oncologist examines and interviews the patients, studying the family anamnesis;
- MRI, CT and PET are appointed to detect the size of the tumor, affection of the other tissues and metastases;
- Laboratory testing is held, i.e. blood tumor markers, pancreatic functional sampling etc.;
- Endoscopic ultrasound EUS;
- Tumor biopsy and cytology.
The list may be added regardless the process progress. Bookimed will assist you to estimate the number of the diagnostic and treatment activities and get the precise treatment cost at Helios hospital group. Order the precise treatment program with precise pricing.
Pancreatic cancer treatment in Germany
- Removal of the lobe of the organ or the entire organ and metastases. The intestine, stomach and regional lymph nodes are often involved into the process regardless the tumor peculiarities;
- Restoration of the patency of the digestive tract, i.e. stomach surgeries and intestine anastomoses;
- Palliative surgeries to restore the patency of the bile ducts (those to improve the life style);
- Chemo and radiotherapy to prevent the relapse and inhibit the tumor growth;
- Monoclonal antibodies immunocorrection to accelerate the recovery process and to destroy the rest of the abnormal cells.
Timely response of a clinic 9/10
Doctors’ qualification 9/10
Technical equipment 9/10
Service and comfort 8/10
Popularity of a clinic 8/10
Medipol Center of Oncology in Istanbul is the unique University Hospital, which experts provide the efficient diagnostics and treatment of pancreatic cancer.
Prof. Dr. Mesut Şeker guides the leading oncologists in Europe and Turkey working at the Hospital. The modern high-tech diagnostic equipment helps to detect the cancer cells at the earliest stages of the disease. The comprehensive treatment methods are applied to reach the highest indicators of treating patients with pancreatic cancer.
What procedures are held within the diagnostics of pancreatic cancer?
The early diagnostics of pancreatic cancer in Medipol Hospital includes the modern precise laboratory tests and express methods, as well as the high-tech diagnostic methods:
- Tumor marker blood testing;
- Immunologic tests;
- Tissue biopsy followed by histochemical cell examination;
- CT and PET-CT.
The most efficient treatment methods to treat pancreatic cancer in Medipol
The pancreatic cancer treatment programs are developed individually for every patient regardless all the data received after the diagnostics. The modern treatment methods of the oncologic disease include:
- Chemotherapy by modern sparing methods;
- Radiotherapy of ultraprecise affection of the tumor;
- Intraoperational irradiation;
- High dosage brachytherapy;
- Minimal invasive oncologic surgery by means of Cyber Knife and DaVinci Surgical System.
What is the cost for the cancer treatment program in Medipol in Turkey?
Medipol Hospital offers its patients the affordable prices of the pancreatic cancer treatment in comparison to the treatment in the USA, Israel or Germany, operating according to the American protocols. Would you like to get the individual treatment program with the exact price?
Why Solingen Clinic is recommended to the patients with cancer?
Solingen University Hospital (located at International University of Cologne) uses innovative protocols of chemotherapy, reducing the risk of recurrence and improves drug tolerance. Wide usage of radiosurgery and endoscopy make patients recover more quickly and leave less cosmetic defects after surgery.
Oncology Service is headed by Dr. Peter Emshermann, the world-known oncosurgeon. There are narrow specialists (oncosurgeons and chemotherapists) for tumors of any origin and localization.
Integrated oncology diagnostics in Solingen
- High-field MRI (of 1.5 T capacity) capable of detecting a tumor of the size of 1 mm;
- PET-CT and MSCT allow oncologists to find metastases in any place of the body;
- ductography, mammography, breast ultrasound are used for rapid diagnostics of breast cancer;
- biopsy, including evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes for determination the type of tumor and treatment tactics;
- determination of tumor markers, analysis of biomedical measurement
- biochemical analysis of indicators of cellular blood composition, urine and liquor.
Main types of medical aid in Solingen Oncology
- pancreatic head resection including preservation of the spleen and the pylorus;
- resection of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- liver cancer and biliary tract cancer surgeries;
- basal cell carcinoma removal, surgical treatment of squamous cell carcinoma;
- rapid diagnostics and removal of melanomas and potentially malignant naevi;
- treatment of cervical and uterine cancers;
- all types of mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction;
- radiofrequency ablation of brain tumors by means of the CyberKnife system.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in German Solingen Clinic for foreign patients?
In Solingen Clinic, a foreign patient pays as much as a German citizen does. Only few medical institutions in Germany conduct the same price policy in relation to patients from other countries. The rest of the hospitals offer medical tourists the prices, that can differ even in times. Find out the exact cost of cancer treatment in the clinic of Solingen right now by ordering an individual treatment program at the International patients support center Bookimed.
- Diagnostics of the pancreatic cancer
- The treatment cost in Germany at Asklepios hospital
- Pancreatic cancer treatment methods
Asklepios group of hospitals is one of the national leaders in digestive system oncologic pathologies treatment. The departments for oncologic surgery apply the advanced treatment methods and access techniques. The surgeries are held under the guidance of the world-known professionals, such as Dr. Axel Stang MD and Dr. Siegbert Faiss MD.
What are the diagnostic procedures of this disease?
- The doctor examines and interviews the patient;
- The patient passes the blood testing for the tumor markers;
- MRI, ultrasound (incl. Endoscopic EUS) and abdominal CT is held;
- PET detects the small hearths and metastases;
- Percutaneous biopsy of the suspected sites by fine needle;
- Laparocentesis to detect the abnormal cells.
What is the cost for pancreatic cancer treatment at Asklepios hospitals?
The list of the examinations might be significantly expanded as the tumors of such a localization tend to rapid metastasizing. The cost for treatment and diagnostics as well as the preliminary treatment plan and precise prices are available on Bookimed website.
Pancreatic cancer treatment in Germany
The main treatment method is the removal of the pancreatic head along with the affected surrounding tissues. This part of body is supplied by blood very well; hence, the metastases rapidly spread and occupy the intestine, stomach and regional lymph nodes. These structures are removed during the surgery followed by the immediate reconstruction of the digestive system.
The following procedures are appointed to prevent the relapse:
- Chemotherapy to destroy the small hearths and limit the process progress;
- Radiotherapy to inhibit the growth of cancer cells and to reduce the inflammation and pain;
- Immunocorrectors to restore the immunity and to destroy the rests of the cancer cells.