At Anadolu Medical Center physicians treat pancreatic cancer in the Oncology Department. Treatment plan is composed regarding patient condition and severity of the disease. Multidisciplinary approach is practiced in the Clinic, to provide personalized care and treatment for every patient.
If only the pancreas is affected by cancer, surgeons perform Whipple operation. It requires in-hospital stay of up to 2 weeks and has rehabilitation period of up to 3 months. In the advanced cancer stages physicians utilize chemo- and radiotherapy. They are performed on an outpatient basis; the treatment duration is up to 6 months.
The cost of pancreatic cancer diagnostics at Anadolu Medical Center ranges from $1100 to $1150. The medical center offers pancreatic cancer treatments from $27800 to $31200. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.5 according to 116 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Russian Federation, Ukraine and Kazakhstan. The travel arrangement takes 3 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the pancreatic cancer treatment cost in Turkey and other countries.
- Prof. Christopher Zielinski is the Head of Cancer Center, was the President of the Central European Cooperative Oncology Group and became a member of ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology); treated the famous singer — George Michael.
- The clinical trials in the field of oncology to develop and apply the most innovative therapies against cancer. The greatest achievements are in breast and lung cancer treatment.
- The hospital works according TQH (Total Quality Hospital). It means the hospital permanently improves the treatment standards.
- The high level of patients’ satisfaction — 95% according to the anonymous survey.
At Asklepios Medical Group physicians treat pancreas cancer in the Oncology Department. Only experienced surgeons carry out surgical operations on the pancreas. At the Hospital, doctors utilize multidisciplinary approach to compose individual treatment regimen for each patient.
Oncologists study patient’s case and apply the most effective chemo-, radio-, and targeted therapies. It is possible to undergo chemotherapy as an outpatient. Treatment duration varies from 2 weeks to 2 months depending on the stage and patient condition. Asklepios Clinic is considered one of the best clinics for pancreatic cancer treatment in Germany.
The medical center offers pancreatic cancer treatments from $42700 to $52600. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.6 according to 49 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Russian Federation, Armenia and Lebanon. The travel arrangement takes 6 days. The medical center provides a patient with paid airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the pancreatic cancer treatment cost in Germany and other countries.
At Sourasky Medical Center oncologists treat pancreatic cancer in the Oncology Department. Physicians provide pancreatic cancer treatment options on any stage of the disease: from diagnostics and staging to Whipple and total pancreatectomy surgeries. Multidisciplinary approach utilized in the Clinic ensures that every patient receives personalized quality treatment. Chemotherapy and radiotherapy sessions can take several months to complete, while surgery requires up to 3 weeks of in-hospital stay.
At Sourasky Medical Center physicians conduct constant research to create better cancer treatment techniques and medications.
The cost of pancreatic cancer diagnostics at Sourasky Medical Center ranges from $2950 to $3300. The medical center offers pancreatic cancer treatments from $40300 to $45300. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.4 according to 82 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Ukraine, Russian Federation and Kazakhstan. The travel arrangement takes 2 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the pancreatic cancer treatment cost in Israel and other countries.
Nordwest Clinic (Krankenhaus)
The Oncology Center of Nordwest Hospital (Germany) has the European Society of Medical Oncology certificate.
Specialists The conducts research in the area of tumor immunology.
For the treatment of malignant tumors, oncologists carry out immunotherapy, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation.
How much does pancreatic cancer treatment cost ?
|Chemotherapy||$190 - $9600|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300 - $5000|
|Whipple surgery||$12300 - $49000|
|NanoKnife||$12000 - $29000|
|Pancreatic cancer surgery||$4250 - $50000|
|PET/CT||$480 - $4050|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $1950|
|Biopsy||$280 - $4900|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$10 - $1500|
|Breast biopsy||$1200 - $2400|
Doctors calculate the cost of pancreatic cancer treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final pancreatic cancer treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
107 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate pancreatic cancer treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $210. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
- The average cost of pancreatic cancer diagnostics is $1600. The lowest price is $280 and the highest — $3300.
- The average treatment price is $34700. The lowest price is $17700 and the highest — $53700.
In Bumrungrad International Hospital physicians treat pancreas cancer in the Oncology Department. Oncologists conduct diagnostics and staging of the disease. Doctors utilize the most contemporary treatment methods to extend patient’s life. Complex surgeries (Whipple, pancreatectomy) are performed only by certified surgeons. Rehabilitation after an operation takes up to 3 months.
Oncologists also apply first and second lines of chemotherapy to prevent metastasis spreading. Chemotherapy can be done on an outpatient basis, one session lasts for up to 1 month, whole course can take up to 6 months.
At Teknon Hospital doctors treat pancreatic cancer in the Oncology Department. Treatment plan is developed depending on the severity of the disease and patient’s condition. In most cases, oncologists are able to manage cancer spreading and improve patient quality of life. An initial stages of cancer Whipple surgery may be applied to remove affected part of the organ.
Treatment duration varies depending on chosen regime. Postoperative recovery in the Hospital lasts up to 2 weeks. Radio- and chemotherapy can be done on an outpatient basis. The complete course lasts up to 6 months.
- San Raffaele is one of the best cancer centers in Italy according to the hospital’s data.
- San Raffaele is the 1st cancer center in Europe to apply tomotherapy. It is a type of radiation therapy when beams are delivered slice-by-slice based on intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and performed by a linear accelerator. It affects cancer cells with high radiation dose avoiding healthy tissues damage.
- Over 9,000 cancer patients and 6,000 surgeries in case of oncology.
- 2,000 radiotherapeutic cycles annually.
- San Raffaele is a top center in Italy to treat cancer with GammaKnife according to the hospital’s statistics.
- Leading Italian scientific research center.
BGS Global Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Bangalore, India, specialized in oncology, neurosurgery, and hepatology. For cancer treatment, this hospital uses the last version of radiotherapy equipment, such as TrueBeam STx that accurately irradiates a tumor even in hard-to-reach areas.
Annually, Global Hospital Bengaluru gives treatment for over 53,000 patients. Doctors of this hospital have performed more than 30,000 operations.
Medical Center in Solingen is in TOP-10 list of the best clinics in Germany. According to the Focus magazine that creates and publishes ranking lists with experts from different medical speciality fields based on independent data collection.
The Clinic of General and Visceral Surgery is a part of the certified Center for the Treatment of the Intestine and Pancreas Diseases at Solingen. More than 3,000 operations are carried out at the Department annually. Doctors use minimally invasive techniques and treat the entire spectrum of pancreatic pathologies.
- The main treatment methods is the removal of the pancreatic head.
- Whipple surgery is held under the process progress, i.e. stomach, part of the small intestine, lymph nodes groups and bile ducts may be removed along with the pancreatic gland.
Despite the high injuries, this manipulation has extended the life of a number of patients for years.
Chemo and radiotherapy help to stabilize the complicated cases of the cancer and prevent the relapse after the surgery. There are dozens of application and combination of these methods that lead Assuta oncologists to perfect survival rates and lifestyle improvement of the patients. This explains the popularity of the medical center among the patients.
The cost of pancreatic cancer diagnostics at Assuta Medical Center ranges from $2500 to $2600. The medical center offers pancreatic cancer treatments from $35700. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.7 according to 28 patients reviews. The travel arrangement takes 2 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the pancreatic cancer treatment cost in Israel and other countries.
Helios Park Hospital Leipzig
- Over 50,000 foreign patients choose Helios Park Hospital in Leipzig annually.
- It is accredited by German Cancer Society for the high treatment efficiency, doctors’ qualification, and level of equipment.
- 99.9% is a success rate for removal of stomach malignant tumors.
- 93.6% of patients are satisfied with the treatment according to the hospital information.
- Over 50% of surgeries to remove cancer are minimally invasive and speed up postoperative period.
In Liv Hospital pancreatic cancer is treated by physicians in the Oncology Department. Treatment regimen is developed depending on patient’s condition and cancer stage. In most cases, oncologists are successful in stopping disease spread. If cancer is not metastatic, Whipple surgery is performed. Postoperative rehabilitation takes up to 3 months.
In advanced cancer stages, oncologists implement radio- and chemotherapy, full course takes up to 6 months to complete. Such a treatment regimen can be carried out on an outpatient basis.
At Medipol Mega Hastaneler Kompleksi oncologists treat pancreatic cancer in the Oncology Department. Multidisciplinary approach is practiced in the Hospital, each patient receives individual care and treatment plan. Therapeutic options are chosen depending on the disease severity and patient’s overall health state.
Surgical intervention is performed when only the pancreas is affected by cancer. Recovery after the surgery takes up to 2 weeks of in-hospital stay and up to 3 months of rehabilitation. If cancer is metastatic, chemotherapy or/and radiotherapy is issued to a patient. Courses of such therapies are effective in managing most cancer cases. Therapies may last up to 6 months.
The medical center offers pancreatic cancer treatments from $28000. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.5 according to 90 patients reviews. The travel arrangement takes 4 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the pancreatic cancer treatment cost in Turkey and other countries.
The German oncologic surgeons are very meticulous with their large experience in abdominal malignant tumors treatment. This explains the high survival rates, including the successful treatment of the pancreatic cancer cases determined as the inoperable in other countries.
Pancreatic cancer treatment in Germany
- Removal of the lobe of the organ or the entire organ and metastases. The intestine, stomach and regional lymph nodes are often involved into the process regardless the tumor peculiarities;
- Restoration of the patency of the digestive tract, i.e. stomach surgeries and intestine anastomoses;
- Palliative surgeries to restore the patency of the bile ducts (those to improve the life style);
- Chemo and radiotherapy to prevent the relapse and inhibit the tumor growth;
- Monoclonal antibodies immunocorrection to accelerate the recovery process and to destroy the rest of the abnormal cells.
The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is one of the largest private clinics in Lithuania. Specialists focus on accurate diagnostics for more effective treatment. They also develop high-quality rehabilitation for fast recovery. Over 48,000 patients undergo treatment in the Hospital. 1 in 10 patients is from abroad. The most of patients are from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway.
Fuda Hospital is a world-renown cancer hospital located in Guangzhou, China.
Fuda Cancer Hospital treats oncology at any stage, including advanced cancer. Over 10 types of minimally invasive therapies are applied instead of chemotherapy. Among them are cryosurgery, NanoKnife, vascular interventional therapy, microwave hyperthermia treatment, etc.
Fuda doctors have achieved the most significant results in cancer treatment in the late stages.
The quality of Fuda medical services is confirmed by JCI (Joint Commission International), the global standard in healthcare.
Over 30,000 patients from over 100 countries have chosen Fuda to treat cancer.
Global Hospital Mumbai
Global Hospital Mumbai is a private multidisciplinary clinic in India. The hospital is a part of Gleneagles Global Hospitals Group.
The hospital specializes in robotic surgery, gastroenterology, orthopedics, bariatrics (treatment of obesity), and organ transplants.
Global Hospital Mumbai is the 1st facility in the world to transplant the liver simultaneously with the surgical treatment of spinal tuberculosis, and the 1st to perform the combined kidney-liver transplant in Western India.
- European Institute of Oncology is in the list of Top 6 best cancer centers in the world according to the Hospital Benchmarking Award.
- The hospital is in the list of the best medical facilities for medical tourism in the world according to MTJ (International Medical Travel Journal). 100,000 patients annually.
- The center is certified by ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology).
- The institute is a leader in Europe regarding the number of performed HIFU (high-intensity focused ultrasound) procedures. It destroys a tumor with ultrasound without causing much side effects.
- The hospital is awarded by OECI (Organisation of the European Cancer Institutes) for development and application of innovative cancer treatment options.