- Sourasky is included in Top 10 list of the most popular hospitals for medical tourism according to the Newsweek magazine, the authoritative American edition. 220,000 patients choose Sourasky annually.
- Sourasky oncologists together with European and American colleagues develop new cancer treatment options. After the approval of the Israeli Ministry of Health, specialists of the hospital implement them. That is why the innovative cancer treatment options are available for you at Sourasky.
- It is the only cancer center in Israel and one among few in the world, where a tumor sensitivity test to different immune drugs is applied. If immunotherapy is assigned to you, Sourasky specialists will choose the most effective medicine in your particular case.
Sourasky Medical Center offers to perform melanoma surgery from $9700 to $18100. The hospital ranking is 4.4 according to 101 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Tel Aviv, Israel. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Russian Federation and Belarus. The travel arrangement takes 2 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of melanoma surgery in Israel and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
- Anadolu’s partnership with Johns Hopkins Hospital allows applying and implementing the latest equipment and techniques in the hospital.
- Anadolu is one of the best hospitals for cancer treatment in Turkey and Istanbul due to state-of-the-art equipment, which is regularly renovated, and doctors’ experience.
- Anadolu is accredited by the Organization of European Cancer Institutes for innovative and effective cancer treatment options. Only 30 centers for oncology treatment in the world are OECI-accredited.
- ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology) certificate for the qualitative diagnosis and effective treatment of cancer patients. The latest modifications of Da Vinci Robot, CyberKnife, and TrueBeam STx linear accelerator are used at Anadolu.
Anadolu Medical Center offers to perform melanoma surgery from $8000 to $15000. The hospital ranking is 4.4 according to 157 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Istanbul, Turkey. The travel arrangement takes 3 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of melanoma surgery in Turkey and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
- The largest private medical network in Turkey according to Medipol data.
- Pyxis Medication Management System. Medipol is one out of 4 medical centers in Turkey where this automated system is applied. Pyxis controls the medicines taking. It provides a particular patient with a right drug and its dose in a appropriate time. This system excludes any error in medicines taking.
- Medipol Oncology Hospital in Istanbul is equipped with the latest technologies, among them is a highly-precise GammaKnife. Its accuracy is 99%.
Medipol Mega Hastaneler Kompleksi offers to perform melanoma surgery from $7000 to $14000. The hospital ranking is 4.5 according to 147 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Istanbul, Turkey. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Kyrgyzstan. The travel arrangement takes 4 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of melanoma surgery in Turkey and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
- San Raffaele is one of the best cancer centers in Italy according to the hospital’s data.
- San Raffaele is the 1st cancer center in Europe to apply tomotherapy. It is a type of radiation therapy when beams are delivered slice-by-slice based on intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and performed by a linear accelerator. It affects cancer cells with high radiation dose avoiding healthy tissues damage.
- Over 9,000 cancer patients and 6,000 surgeries in case of oncology.
- 2,000 radiotherapeutic cycles annually.
- San Raffaele is a top center in Italy to treat cancer with GammaKnife according to the hospital’s statistics.
- Leading Italian scientific research center.
The Oncology Department of Teknon Medical Center (Barcelona, Spain) cooperates with the Sloane-Kettering Memorial Sluggish Center in the USA. Specialists provide treatment of malignant tumors of the mammary gland, organs of the gastrointestinal tract, brain, and spinal cord. The Department includes a unit of medical oncology, radiotherapy and radiosurgery, hematology. Positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) is used to detect tumors and metastases. Cancer treatment is carried out according to the European protocols. The Clinic uses Da Vinci surgical robot, the innovative Novalis radiotherapy system to remove a tumor without surgery, the SIRT procedure for the treatment of liver cancer.
How much does melanoma surgery cost ?
Doctors calculate the cost of the melanoma surgery individually for each patient. The price may depend on the hospital's reputation and doctor's experience. You may get the final melanoma surgery cost only after the consultation with a doctor.
37 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate melanoma surgery cost is:
- The average cost is $10900. The lowest price is $4800 and the highest — $18100.
- Certification from German Cancer Society that confirms the compliance of oncology treatment with the strictest German cure protocols.
- Gesundheit Nord Bremen consists of narrow-specialized cancer treatment centers. It means that doctors have vast experience in a particular oncological disease treatment that increases chances to choose the most appropriate therapy.
- Top German oncologists. Specialists of Gesundheit Nord have practiced in the leading American hospitals. They are permanently included in the Focus magazine ranking as best cancer specialists in Germany.
- Second medical opinion. It is possible to arrange online consultation with a doctor from Gesundheit Nord Bremen regarding the diagnosis and adequacy of the prescribed treatment.
- Such cancer types are treated at this German oncology center: breast, gynecological, prostate, skin, head and neck, gastrointestinal, leukemia.
Bremen-Mitte Clinic offers to perform melanoma surgery from $4800 to $5000. The hospital ranking is 4.3 according to 24 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Bremen, Germany. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. The medical center provides a patient with paid airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of melanoma surgery in Germany and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
Bumrungrad International Hospital is a global medical facility in Bangkok, Thailand that specializes in oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, neurosciences, heart surgery, check-ups, etc.
Over 1 million patients choose Bumrungrad annually. 50% of them are international ones from over 190 countries.
The hospital is one of the largest private centers in Southeast Asia and one of the most significant world’s outpatient clinics.
Bumrungrad International is recognized as TOP-10 best hospitals and TOP-30 most technologically advanced clinics in the world.
- Memorial doctors regularly improve their skills in the leading medical facilities in Europe and America.
- Memorial provides cancer treatment in Istanbul according to the strict international protocols.
- Patients out of 90 countries choose Memorial for treatment.
- Application of innovative TrueBeam STx, which performs both radiotherapy and radiosurgery. It influences all cancer types, even big in a size. Due to the high accuracy, healthy tissues are not affected.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
Memorial Hospital Bahçelievler (Memorial Bahçelievler Hastanesi) is a multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul with an eco-friendly design. There are a lot of green areas on the hospital territory, which contribute to patients’ psychological comfort and their speedy recovery.
The medical facility specializes in cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, urology, gynecology, general and robotic surgery.
- 20-year survival rate of patients after thyroid cancer treatment at Severance is 90% according to the hospital data. Severance specialists perform
- 1,000 surgeries to remove malignant tumors of the thyroid gland annually.
- 90% of surgeries in case of stomach cancer are without complications, 5-year survival rate is 77.7% according to Severance statistics.
- 75% of patients with lung cancer stage 1 survive a 5-year line after the treatment at Severance.
- Severance cooperates with Anderson and Johns Hopkins Cancer Centers, the best ones in the USA. It means that American standards of treatment are implemented in Severance Hospital.
- 4 mln patients choose Severance annually.
- 90% of patients recover after treatment of cancer stage 1 at Assuta according to the hospital data.
- Accuracy of diagnostics at Assuta is 100% according to the hospital report.
- Assuta Medical Center is entitled as “the most technically advanced medical institution in the Middle East”. The medical equipment here is renovated annually. That is why the latest technologies are available at Assuta.
Assuta Medical Center offers to perform melanoma surgery from $10000 to $16000. The hospital ranking is 4.6 according to 29 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Tel Aviv, Israel. The travel arrangement takes 2 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of melanoma surgery in Israel and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
Global Hospital (Gleneagles Global Health City) is a multidisciplinary hospital in Chennai, India.
The hospital is the best medical facility for the organ transplant in the country and the world’s leader in the number of successful liver transplants (over 1,000). Doctors are the 1st in India to perform minimally invasive lung and combined heart-kidney transplants.
Gleneagles Global Health City specializes in the organ and bone marrow transplant, cardiology, pulmonology (treatment of the lungs), and oncology.
Global Hospital Chennai is a part of Gleneagles Global Hospitals Medical Group, which accepts 2 mln patients annually.
- The Cancer Center works on the premises of Gil Hospital. It is a certified Center for Cancer Therapy by the Korean Ministry of Health.
- Gil Medical Center is equipped with IBM Watson for Oncology artificial intelligence. Only 30 hospitals in the world apply this innovative device. IBM Watson is a supercomputer to choose the most effective cancer treatment with 96% of accuracy. IBM Watson processes 25,000 patients medical histories, 15 mln scientific research, 500 medical books, and articles for several minutes to compose the treatment plan in each particular case. It excludes medical error and speeds up the therapy beginning.
- 1.4 mln patients choose Gil Hospital annually.
- Gil Hospital belongs to Top 3 scientific research medical centers of South Korea.
Gachon University Gil Medical Center offers to perform melanoma surgery from $10000 to $12000. The hospital ranking is 4.7 according to 3 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Incheon, Republic of Korea. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of melanoma surgery in Republic of Korea and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
The Oncology Department specializes in the treatment of bones, skin and internal organs cancers. Patients with melanoma, osteosarcoma, malignant tumors of the breast, liver, thyroid gland are treated here.
For diagnosis CT, MRI and positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) are used.
Surgical treatment of cancer is carried out with a laparoscopy through the small incisions. Tumor irradiation is performed on a Versa HD linear accelerator. It allows to use high precise doses of radiation. This reduces the duration of treatment.
Okan University Hospital offers to perform melanoma surgery from $8000 to $15000. The hospital ranking is 4.1 according to 7 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Istanbul, Turkey. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of melanoma surgery in Turkey and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
Klinikum Bremen-Ost is a multidisciplinary hospital located in Bremen. The hospital is a part of the Gesundheit Nord-Klinikverbund Bremen network of hospitals. Bremen-Ost Hospital specializes in lung surgery, neurology, psychotherapy, and psychiatry.
Bremen-Ost is among best German medical facilities in 2015-2016 according to the rating of Focus magazine. The rating includes hospitals with positive patients’ feedback and high treatment success rates.
Every year Bremen-Ost receives 19,000 patients for treatment.
Memorial Atasehir Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Istanbul which belongs to the large Memorial Healthcare Group. The Memorial Atasehir specialties are organ transplant (with 99.5% success rate for liver and 99% for kidney), in vitro fertilization (65% success rate), oncology, cardio- and neurosurgery.
The hospital has Joint Commission International (JCI) certificate for the compliance with international treatment standards, quality, and safety. JCI is a global organization that controls the quality of medical services worldwide.
Asklepios Klinik Altona is a university hospital of Hamburg, one of the oldest medical facilities in Northern Germany. The medical center belongs to the hospitals’ group of Asklepios Kliniken. Asklepios Altona Hamburg specializes in robotic surgery, gastroenterology, abdominal surgery, neurology, and oncology specialties.
95,000 patients get treatment annually here.
Fuda Hospital is a world-renown cancer hospital located in Guangzhou, China.
Fuda Cancer Hospital treats oncology at any stage, including advanced cancer. Over 10 types of minimally invasive therapies are applied instead of chemotherapy. Among them are cryosurgery, NanoKnife, vascular interventional therapy, microwave hyperthermia treatment, etc.
Fuda doctors have achieved the most significant results in cancer treatment in the late stages.
The quality of Fuda medical services is confirmed by JCI (Joint Commission International), the global standard in healthcare.
Over 30,000 patients from over 100 countries have chosen Fuda to treat cancer.