Hello! We really liked the clinic! the staff is very polite and the doctors, too, explain everything well, it is clear that they are professionals! I liked that the analysis and examination takes only a couple of days! not that we roam around each house and then in the queues! only one minus is not affordable for everyone ((a little expensive for us ordinary workers.
Anadolu Medical Center
Anadolu Medical Center is a multidisciplinary facility providing American treatment standards at affordable prices in Istanbul (Turkey). Anadolu affiliates with the Johns Hopkins Hospital, one of the best medical facilities in the USA.
Oncology, oncohematology, check-up, women's health, cardiology are the leading specialties in Anadolu Hospital.
The medical center is among the Top 10 hospitals in the world according to the Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQUA), an international organization that promotes excellent standards of health services for medical tourists.
Patients from the United States, the United Kingdom, Romania, Bulgaria, and Azerbaijan choose Anadolu Medical Center.
The cost is individual for each treatment program. To get a cost estimate and treatment program right for you, submit a request. It’s free and doesn’t oblige you to have a medical trip.
The best place
Good afternoon. Thank you very much for the help! All your work is very harmonious, everything is available. True, everything is at the highest level: 1. Your work with Victoria is lovely. To withstand all our questions (often repeated) and with angelic patience to answer them is a talent! 2. Suleiman - well done! all coordinate, organize in Istanbul. It is simply brilliant! 3. Girls translators are very polite, attentive. Thanks to them separately, they were our "language" in the clinic. Sofia's parents also thank the doctor (unfortunately, I did not see her). The doctor did take a careful look at Sofia, explained everything in detail, explained why PET / CT should not be done in this case, told in all nuances, Sofia's parents were pleasantly surprised by the approach to the work of this specialist.
The impression expected is very good, we recommend this clinic. Accurate diagnostics are very polite staff. Accurate diagnosis and treatment
Yes, I liked everything. The staff and the doctor were at a high level. The hotel and hospital are clean and comfortable
Anadolu Health Center was founded in 2005. The hospital is situated in Gebze district, 65 km away from Istanbul.
The hospital is one of the most authoritative medical facilities in Turkey due to the combination of national and American healthcare standards. Anadolu is a partner of the Johns Hopkins Hospital, No.1 medical center in the USA according to U.S. News and World Report, an American media company.
Leading specialties of Anadolu Hospital:
- Bone marrow transplant
- Gynecology and infertility treatment
- Awards and achievements
BENEFITS OF ANADOLU MEDICAL CENTER
- Innovative technologies.
Anadolu doctors use the latest equipment for precise diagnosis and treatment — CyberKnife and Truebeam for radiation therapy, Flash-CT, PET-CT and MRI 3 Tesla devices for accurate screening, Da Vinci for robotic surgery, and so on. Medical staff here update equipment as soon as something new is produced.
- Affordable prices.
The cost of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures at Anadolu Medical Center is 20-30% lower than in Israeli or European clinics due to the average price policy within the country and local citizens' income.
- Highly-qualified doctors.
Local doctors undergo training in the Johns Hopkins Hospital (top medical facility in the USA) and have vast experience in treatment of various disorders.
ANADOLU HOSPITAL IN FIGURES
CANCER TREATMENT AT ANADOLU
9 oncology departments work on the premises of Anadolu Hospital. Oncologists here specialize in the treatment of breast, skin, gastrointestinal organs cancers, spine and brain tumors.
Anadolu specialists use a unique diagnostic method in the early stages of cancer — CTC (Circulating Tumor Cells), also called as a liquid biopsy. It allows determining cancer even when a tumor is small (5 mm), and cannot be detected with traditional diagnostic methods.
Radiation therapy without surgery usually takes 6-8 weeks. One radiation cycle lasts 5-20 minutes 5 days a week. After the surgical intervention, radiotherapy takes less time — 4-6 weeks.
Radiation therapy may be combined with chemo, immune and hormone therapies to make the treatment more efficient.
Anadolu Hospital is among a few medical facilities in Turkey to perform radiation therapy with such innovative devices as:
Cyberknife is a minimally invasive method of radiation therapy. It is used as an alternative to traditional surgery to treat a small or hard-to-reach tumors, cancer relapse.
A patient does not require anesthesia before the procedure. There are no inflammatories and infections after the CyberKnife treatment which are possible during traditional surgery.
The CyberKnife irradiates a tumor with up to 0.5 mm accuracy. That's why the healthy tissues are not damaged.
A doctor determines the longevity of the treatment course individually for each clinical case. Usually, it does not exceed a week. Each session lasts approximately 1-1.5 hours. The treatment is carried out on an outpatient basis, so after the therapy, a patient can immediately return to the normal lifestyle.
The Truebeam STx system is considered the most advanced radiosurgical technique in the world. It is used to treat cancer anywhere in the body (in the brain, spine, neck, lung, liver, prostate, etc.), at the severe stages of malignancy, and its metastases and relapse.
Truebeam moves around a patient to target a tumor from many different angles at the high speed. Truebeam helps achieve higher accuracy and save healthy tissues. This therapy takes 2-4 times less time than any other radiotherapeutic method. As a result, a patient undergoes treatment 50% more quickly.
Truebeam is a non-invasive technique. The average duration of the procedure is 15-20 minutes. Anadolu doctors perform this radiotherapeutic method on an outpatient basis. So a patient may returns to their everyday lifestyle just after the therapy.
Anadolu surgeons remove tumors with the Da Vinci system. Da Vinci is a surgical robot, designed to carry out the most complex minimally invasive operations in the field of urology, general surgery, gynecology, and thoracic surgery.
Advantages of the Da Vinci robot-assisted surgery:
- A surgeon makes 3-4 small incisions that reduce pain and give a better cosmetic result (small scars remain).
- Patients have a shorter period of hospitalization.
- Because of the small incisions, the risk of infections is minimal.
- Da Vinci robot helps a surgeon to take control after each step of the operation. The robot has two cameras providing 3D precise images to control the surgery process.
BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT AT ANADOLU MEDICAL CENTER
The Anadolu Bone Marrow Transplant Center accepts patients over 16 years old. Specialists perform more than 250 bone marrow transplants annually. Since 2010, Anadolu doctors have conducted over 1,900 bone marrow replacements.
The center has advanced equipment that makes possible to perform bone marrow transplant to 22 patients at the same time. Patients, who need the transplant, do not wait in the long queues.
Professor Zafer Gulbas heads the Anadolu Bone Marrow Center. The Professor has conducted more than 1,200 bone marrow transplants.Professor Gulbas was specially invited to the Anadolu Medical Center from the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, one of the best oncology facility in the world for bone marrow transplant.
CHECK-UP IN ANADOLU HOSPITAL
Check-up (complete diagnostics of the body) is one of the primary specialties at Anadolu Medical Center. Each check-up is carried out by highly qualified specialists. They have vast experience in treating various pathologies, regularly update their knowledge and use innovative techniques.
Anadolu Clinic follows medical standards and international recommendations by the Johns Hopkins Hospital (No.1 clinic in the United States for the last 21 years) and by international organizations to ensure accuracy and high quality of diagnostics.
Specialists focus on timely diagnosis of cancer in the early stages. Therefore, various screening programs are created for a general health examination to prevent severe diseases.
Check-up packages in Anadolu Clinic
- Men check-up is divided into 5 types and includes tests and examinations required according to the men's age group and patient's preferences. Men from 18 years old may undergo men check-up at Anadolu Medical Center.
- Women screening program involves diagnostic procedures needed to prevent female diseases. There are 5 types of female check-up packages according to women's age and preferences. Specialists accept women from 18 years old.
- Basic check-up includes radiological imaging, analyses, heart screening and other tests necessary for checking the health status of a patient.
Specialists of Anadolu Clinic also provide:
- heart screening program
- cancer check-up
- screening for smokers
- rheumatological check-up package
- bone health screening
- sleep disorders and memory screening
- check-up for children.
Innovative diagnostic technologies used at Anadolu Medical Center
- Flash-CT is an instant computed tomography with a minimum dose of radiation. The tomograph provides images of almost any part of the body. Doctors most often use it to examine the heart and lung activity.
- PET-CT is a combination of computed and positron emission tomography. It is the most effective technology for detection cancer at early stages and metastases. It is also used for radiotherapy planning and analysis of the therapeutic response.
- Digital mammography with tomosynthesis helps to obtain 2- and 3D high-quality images and perform breast surgery precisely. Cancer is diagnosed in the early stages, which increases the effectiveness of treatment and the chances for complete recovery increase significantly.
- Intraoperative MRI 3 Tesla is an innovative imaging device used to identify pathologies throughout the body. Doctors also use it during surgery because of its high speed that is important during brain operations. MRI 3 Tesla also helps to determine the size and location of hard-to-reach tumors accurately.
WOMEN'S HEALTH IN ANADOLU HOSPITAL
Anadolu Women's Health Center provides a full range of procedures to help women of different age with various medical issues.
Specialists of the center offer such services as:
- infertility treatment and IVF
- pregnancy care
- treatment of female cancers
- urogynecology diseases therapy.
In vitro fertilization (IVF)
IVF Center works on the premises of Anadolu Women's Health Center. International patients choose Anadolu IVF Clinic due to high success rates at affordable prices. The cost of IVF here is 20-30% lower than in European hospitals.
More than 60% is a pregnancy rate for women under 30 at Anadolu Medical Center after IVF. This index is higher than the average IVF success rate within the USA — over 45% according to the Conceive magazine, American edition about women’s health, fertility, and methods of conception.
Anadolu reproductive specialists offer the IVF packages that include:
- consultations with a doctor
- ovum pick-up (egg collection)
- embryology laboratory services
- embryo transfer.
Lab tests and medications are not included in the IVF package. The cost of the medicines varies according to the woman's age and her ovarian reserve.
SERVICES FOR INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
Language assistance in Anadolu Hospital is free of charge for international patients. Interpreters speak Arabic, Spanish, Albanian, Romanian, and other languages.
You can stay in Titanic Hotel located near Anadolu Medical Center. It is a convenient option for people that undergo treatment on an outpatient basis. Room in the hotel is paid additionally.
ANADOLU MEDICAL CENTER ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
International Standardization Organization (ISO) certificate proving high patient satisfaction level.
European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) certificate for high-quality diagnostics and treatment of onco-patients.
Accredited by The Organisation of European Cancer Institutes (OECI) for effective and contemporary cancer treatment methods. There are only 30 OECI accredited clinics worldwide.
Joint Commission International (JCI) certificate proving high patient services quality and medical service safety.
The hospital is ready to study medical records in the following languages:
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.
- We find a medical coordinator familiar with the matter
- You get a personal offer with step-by-step guide and the cost estimate
- We arrange your travel including appointment scheduling and flights booking
- You arrive at the hospital, we support you 24/7