- 162 patients currently on treatment
- 278 certified medical centers
- 828 patients reviews
Submit a requestDescribe what medical care you are looking for abroad: diagnosis, specific procedures or symptoms treating.
Connect with medical conciergeWe provide you with all required info to make a right choice.
Access to the world best careWe organize your trip and assist you 24/7 before, during and after your visit to foreign clinics.
Bookimed is a service for the selection of the best medical solutions and making trip arrangements over the globe
We are a team of medical doctors
We take program for your budget
We support you at all steps: from a request on the website to treatment in hospitals and returning home
Independent recommendationsWe do not represent the interests of a specific clinic - you choose the best one among medical centers
Assistance at each stepBookimed Doctor-Coordinator helps organize a medical trip and stays in touch 24/7 up to your return home from a hospital
Transparency in paymentYou do not pay for Bookimed services — the hospitals finance our assistance
We work directly with the best medical centers worldwide
You don't pay for our services. We provide a consultation assistance under partner agreements with the clinics
- Chemotherapy $210 - $10120
- Targeted therapy $1000 - $5000
- Hip replacement $7500 - $26910
- Installing heart pacemaker $7500 - $29170
- Breast augmentation with implant $2900 - $16200
- Liver transplant $37000 - $275000
- Removal of the brain tumor $12000 - $45240
- Keytruda (pembrolizumab) $2000 - $2330
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) surgery $16000 - $100000
- Lung cancer surgery $15000 - $48810
- Adjustable gastric band Up to $5000
- Kidney transplant $15000 - $105000
- Stereotaxic surgeries $15000 - $33000
- Prescription of antiepileptic drugs $1700 - $15600
- Multiple subpial transections $19000 - $26190
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
*Your contact information will be used only for medical consultation and won't be shared.