Carried mom to consult a neurologist about the trigeminal neuropathy. Were at doctor Pujol. The doctor really liked, it is clear that he understands the question and is competent, explained the possible options, corrected the medical treatment. We are still on it. You may need surgical treatment. Coordinator Svetlana always answered questions, provided information about clinics. Coordinator Alexander helped with tickets. The clinic provides its own translator-consultant who helps with everything. But for convenience, I spoke with the doctor in English, Dr. Pujol speaks English. There were no clinics in the hospital, so I can’t say anything about it.
- 137 patients currently on treatment
- 307 certified medical centers
- 955 real patients reviews
Submit a requestDescribe what medical care you are looking for abroad: diagnosis, specific procedures or symptoms treating.
Connect with medical conciergeWe provide you with all required info to make a right choice.
Access to the world best careWe organize your trip and assist you 24/7 before, during and after your visit to foreign clinics.
Bookimed is a free platform for choosing and scheduling treatment options with 24/7 support before, during and after your medical travel.
We are a team of medical doctors
We provide medical consultation
We search for a treatment plan within your budget
We support you at all steps: from a request on the website to treatment in hospitals and returning home
Independent recommendationsWe do not represent the interests of a specific clinic - you choose the best one among medical centers
Assistance at each stepBookimed Doctor-Coordinator helps organize a medical trip and stays in touch 24/7 up to your return home from a hospital
Transparency in paymentYou do not pay for Bookimed services — the hospitals finance our assistance
Choose a hospital
You don't pay for our services
We provide a consultation assistance under partner agreements with the clinics. You only make a payment in the hospital where you've received care.
- Chemotherapy $190 - $12000
- Targeted therapy $1000 - $8590
- Brain tumor removal $7700 - $45810
- Lung cancer surgery $9000 - $46950
- Bladder removal $600 - $27490
- Removal of colon cancer Up to $24620
- Liver transplant $35000 - $246100
- Immunotherapy with Keytruda (Pembolizumab) $1200 - $6000
- Gastric band $2500 - $14550
- Installing heart pacemaker $440 - $26700
- Deep brain stimulation (DBS) surgery $16000 - $100000
- Kidney transplant $13000 - $120000
- Removal of liver cancer $1170 - $30000
- Stereotaxic surgeries Up to $15000
- Vagus nerve stimulation $8850 - $40080
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
*Your contact information will be used only for medical consultation and won't be shared.