- Teknon Hospital offers the most reasonable treatments for patients with epilepsy in Spain. 75% of Bookimed patients choose Teknon for seizures therapy annually.
- Before choosing a treatment, a patient should undergo a complete diagnostics for epilepsy foci detection. Prof. Antonio Russi, the best Spanish epileptologist, may carry out a complete examination on your request.
- The Professor conducts video EEG monitoring for several day to select a proper drug. During the examination, a patient takes drugs and a doctor monitors their effect on the seizures in real time.
- In 70% of cases, a patient undergoes medication therapy. In this case, the epilepsy treatment cost includes all necessary drugs and consultation with a Professor.
- 30% of people with epilepsy need to undergo surgery. The epilepsy surgery cost is determined according to the operation type and the disease foci only after the consultation with a neurosurgeon.
- Comprehensive diagnostics is the first step for an effective epilepsy treatment in Liv Hospital. The cost for the procedures here is higher than in other Turkish medical centers because of VIP services provided by Liv medical staff.
- 70 out of 100 people can treat epilepsy with medications. Liv offers 2 times lower epilepsy treatment cost than European clinics.
- However, Liv Hospital is a well-known facility due to the highest level of neurosurgeries in Turkey. 91% is a success rate of the operations while other Turkish clinics show only 81% success index.
- 250 neurosurgeries are performed in Liv Hospital each year.
- The epilepsy surgery cost at Liv is calculated for each patient according to the epileptic foci position and operation method.
- Sourasky specialists carry out a complete diagnostics for patients with epilepsy to help them avoid surgery. Full diagnostics and the proper drugs selection is a primary option to fight against epilepsy. 70% of patients receive medication treatments.
- Before prescribing the drug for epilepsy, the doctors perform positron emission computed tomography using the FLAIR technology. It creates an image of pathological areas. Such a survey allows specifying the form of epilepsy and choosing the most effective medication.
- Sourasky neurosurgeons perform MRI-guided laser ablations when drugs do not help. 75% of ablations are successful according to the Epilepsy News Today online edition.
- Sourasky Medical Center offers a reasonable epilepsy surgery cost among the Near Eastern clinics. The price depends on the average price policy in Israel and local citizens' income.
The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is one of the largest private clinics in Lithuania. Specialists focus on accurate diagnostics for more effective treatment. They also develop high-quality rehabilitation for fast recovery. Over 48,000 patients undergo treatment in the Hospital. 1 in 10 patients is from abroad. The most of patients are from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway.
The Neurology Department of Vienna Private Clinic specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the nervous system. Doctors treat Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy.
Neurological rehabilitation is conducted out on the basis of the Clinic.
How much does west syndrome treatment cost ?
|PET/CT||$480 - $3400|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $1450|
|Brain MRI||$350 - $1450|
|CT (computer tomography)||$290 - $1350|
|EEG (Electroencephalography)||$130 - $6550|
|Video-EEG monitoring||$850 - $6450|
Doctors calculate the cost of west syndrome treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final west syndrome treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
72 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate west syndrome treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $160. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $580.
- The average cost of west syndrome diagnostics is $1950. The lowest price is $950 and the highest — $4450.
The Neurology Department in Anadolu Clinic (Gebze, Turkey) specializes in the treatment of the nervous system pathologies.
Epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, stroke, Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases are treated here.
The Department includes the Neurophysiology Center and the Sleep Laboratory.
Electroneuromyography, encephalogram, positron emission computed tomography (PET-CT) are used to diagnose neurological diseases.
Treatment of epilepsy and Parkinson's disease is carried out by the deep brain stimulation (DBS).
The success of epilepsy therapy in the Department is 80%.
The Department of Neurology in the Medipol Clinic (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the treatment of disorders of the nervous system. Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, cerebral embolism, headaches, and neuropathy.
For the diagnosis of cognitive impairment, Medipol specialists perform neuropsychological tests. Electromyography helps to evaluate the functional conditions of muscle tissue. Doctors detect epileptic foci using PET-CT.
Neurologist prescribe patients with Parkinson's disease and epilepsy deep brain stimulation (DBS) surgery.
The Neurology Department in Vienna Clinic (Austria) specializes in diseases of the brain and spinal cord. Doctors treat epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, dementia, Parkinson's disease here.
Patients receive drug therapy, physiotherapy, and neurological rehabilitation.
The Department cooperates with the Clinical Institute of Neurology. It conducts genetic diagnostics and research in the treatment of neurological and psychiatric disorders.
Döbling Hospital is one of the best epilepsy centers in the world. The Forbes magazine has included Döbling to the rating of Top 10 best medical institutions in the world. The ranking is based on the patients' reviews, doctors' qualifications, treatment success rate.
14,000 patients from different countries undergo treatment here every year.
Dobling Epilepsy Center accepts children and adults.
The Neurology Department of Memorial Clinic (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the treatment of Parkinsonism, Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy, migraine, insomnia.
Neurologists provide diagnostics using CT, angiography, electroencephalography.
Doctors offer medication or surgical method for the treatment. Patients with epilepsy and Parkinson's disease undergo deep brain stimulation (DBS).
Rambam Hospital is one of the greatest medical centers in Israel. Thousands of international patients visit the medical center every year. It offers more than 1,000 beds for inpatients. It is necessary to mention that the Rambam medical team includes leading Israeli specialists – professors and doctors, some of whom were even awarded the Nobel Prize. Up-to-date equipment and advanced technologies allow these high-level specialists to refine and develop in various realms of medicine.
Rabin Medical Center
State Hospital Edith Wolfson
Bookimed presents you a medical rehabilitation center "Loewenstein", which is located in Raanan near Tel-Aviv. It is the largest medical facility in Israel similar direction. Here adults and children are undergoing rehabilitation after various diseases and injuries.The Center also receives victims of road accidents and terrorist attacks. Due to its achievements in the field of medicine, the Center "Loewenstein" has international recognition. Operating personnel has a high level of qualification.
- Bumrungrad Hospital is popular among international patients for the excellent level of neurosurgery. 25 neurologists and neurosurgeons help patients with epilepsy to get rid of the disease.
- Bumrungrad specialists are the first in Thailand to perform SEEG (stereoelectroencephalography) for children. It is a surgical intervention that helps to determine the exact epileptic foci in the brain.
- SEEG helps to make the diagnosis of epilepsy more accurate and choose the most appropriate treatment method.
- The epilepsy treatment cost at Bumrungrad is 2-3 times lower than in European facilities. However, it is 2-3 times higher than in Indian and Turkish ones. The price mainly depends on the treatment method and epileptic foci location.
Ospedale San Raffaele is a University Hospital of world importance which conducts a clinical researches and applies specialized methods for treatment of serious diseases in the field of oncology, oncohematology and surgery. Ospedale Hospital is recognized by the Ministry of Health as an Institute of Hospitality and Care specialized in Molecular Medicine.The main feature of the Clinic is a practical use of molecular biology for treatment metabolic, immune, infectious, genetic pathologies, illnesses of central and peripheral nervous system.
Memorial Atasehir Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Istanbul which belongs to the large Memorial Healthcare Group. The Memorial Atasehir specialties are organ transplant (with 99.5% success rate for liver and 99% for kidney), in vitro fertilization (65% success rate), oncology, cardio- and neurosurgery.
The hospital has Joint Commission International (JCI) certificate for the compliance with international treatment standards, quality, and safety. JCI is a global organization that controls the quality of medical services worldwide.