- Teknon Hospital offers the most reasonable treatments for patients with epilepsy in Spain. 75% of Bookimed patients choose Teknon for seizures therapy annually.
- Before choosing a treatment, a patient should undergo a complete diagnostics for epilepsy foci detection. Prof. Antonio Russi, the best Spanish epileptologist, may carry out a complete examination on your request.
- The Professor conducts video EEG monitoring for several day to select a proper drug. During the examination, a patient takes drugs and a doctor monitors their effect on the seizures in real time.
- In 70% of cases, a patient undergoes medication therapy. In this case, the epilepsy treatment cost includes all necessary drugs and consultation with a Professor.
- 30% of people with epilepsy need to undergo surgery. The epilepsy surgery cost is determined according to the operation type and the disease foci only after the consultation with a neurosurgeon.
The Neurology Department in Anadolu Clinic (Gebze, Turkey) specializes in the treatment of the nervous system pathologies.
Epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, stroke, Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases are treated here.
The Department includes the Neurophysiology Center and the Sleep Laboratory.
Electroneuromyography, encephalogram, positron emission computed tomography (PET-CT) are used to diagnose neurological diseases.
Treatment of epilepsy and Parkinson's disease is carried out by the deep brain stimulation (DBS).
The success of epilepsy therapy in the Department is 80%.
- Comprehensive diagnostics is the first step for an effective epilepsy treatment in Liv Hospital. The cost for the procedures here is higher than in other Turkish medical centers because of VIP services provided by Liv medical staff.
- 70 out of 100 people can treat epilepsy with medications. Liv offers 2 times lower epilepsy treatment cost than European clinics.
- However, Liv Hospital is a well-known facility due to the highest level of neurosurgeries in Turkey. 91% is a success rate of the operations while other Turkish clinics show only 81% success index.
- 250 neurosurgeries are performed in Liv Hospital each year.
- The epilepsy surgery cost at Liv is calculated for each patient according to the epileptic foci position and operation method.
The Department of Neurology in the Medipol Clinic (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the treatment of disorders of the nervous system. Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, cerebral embolism, headaches, and neuropathy.
For the diagnosis of cognitive impairment, Medipol specialists perform neuropsychological tests. Electromyography helps to evaluate the functional conditions of muscle tissue. Doctors detect epileptic foci using PET-CT.
Neurologist prescribe patients with Parkinson's disease and epilepsy deep brain stimulation (DBS) surgery.
- Bumrungrad Hospital is popular among international patients for the excellent level of neurosurgery. 25 neurologists and neurosurgeons help patients with epilepsy to get rid of the disease.
- Bumrungrad specialists are the first in Thailand to perform SEEG (stereoelectroencephalography) for children. It is a surgical intervention that helps to determine the exact epileptic foci in the brain.
- SEEG helps to make the diagnosis of epilepsy more accurate and choose the most appropriate treatment method.
- The epilepsy treatment cost at Bumrungrad is 2-3 times lower than in European facilities. However, it is 2-3 times higher than in Indian and Turkish ones. The price mainly depends on the treatment method and epileptic foci location.
How much does west syndrome treatment cost ?
|Vagus nerve stimulation||$8850 - $50000|
|PET/CT||$480 - $3350|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $1450|
|Brain MRI||$340 - $1450|
|CT (computer tomography)||$290 - $1350|
|EEG (Electroencephalography)||$130 - $6450|
|Video-EEG monitoring||$850 - $8250|
Doctors calculate the cost of west syndrome treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final west syndrome treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
73 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate west syndrome treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $170. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $580.
- The average cost of west syndrome diagnostics is $2900. The lowest price is $950 and the highest — $7650.
- Sourasky specialists carry out a complete diagnostics for patients with epilepsy to help them avoid surgery. Full diagnostics and the proper drugs selection is a primary option to fight against epilepsy. 70% of patients receive medication treatments.
- Before prescribing the drug for epilepsy, the doctors perform positron emission computed tomography using the FLAIR technology. It creates an image of pathological areas. Such a survey allows specifying the form of epilepsy and choosing the most effective medication.
- Sourasky neurosurgeons perform MRI-guided laser ablations when drugs do not help. 75% of ablations are successful according to the Epilepsy News Today online edition.
- Sourasky Medical Center offers a reasonable epilepsy surgery cost among the Near Eastern clinics. The price depends on the average price policy in Israel and local citizens' income.
The Neurology Department of Vienna Private Clinic specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the nervous system. Doctors treat Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy.
Neurological rehabilitation is conducted out on the basis of the Clinic.
Ospedale San Raffaele in Milan is one of the largest research hospitals in Europe. It applies exclusive methods for rare immune system and genetic diseases treatment.
Among its achievements — the world's first stem cell therapy for patients with severe combined immune deficiency disorder.
Oncology, oncohematology, neurosurgery, cardiac surgery, and gynecology are the strongest specialities here.
Surgeons of the medical center perform over 50,000 operations annually.
Döbling Hospital is one of the best epilepsy centers in the world. The Forbes magazine has included Döbling to the rating of Top 10 best medical institutions in the world. The ranking is based on the patients' reviews, doctors' qualifications, treatment success rate.
14,000 patients from different countries undergo treatment here every year.
Dobling Epilepsy Center accepts children and adults.
- Who provides treatment in the Nordwest Hospital?
- What is the cost for epilepsy treatment at Nordwest?
Who provides treatment in the Nordwest Hospital?
Department of Neurology in the Nordwest Hospital is headed by neurologist Uta Meyding-Lamade, a doctor with 25 years of experience and electrophysiology specialist. Examination of patients with epilepsy is carried out by means of modern medical equipment in own electrophysiology laboratory at the Medical Center.
Surgical techniques and drug therapies are used for the epilepsy treatment as well. Clinical trials concerning various neurological diseases are conducted in the Department of Nordwest.
What is the cost for epilepsy treatment at Nordwest?
The cost of examination of the epileptic patient in the Clinic starts from $ 2,500.
Depending on the age of the patient and the features of the disease, hospitalization for full diagnostic procedure can re required. In this case, the price of a complete program of medical examinations will increase.
Price for the surgical epilepsy treatment is calculated individually.
Get a quote to Bookimed Doctor-Coordinator to find out the exact cost of diagnostics and treatment for epilepsy in the Nordwest Clinic for your personal case.
The Neurology Department of Memorial Clinic (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the treatment of Parkinsonism, Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy, migraine, insomnia.
Neurologists provide diagnostics using CT, angiography, electroencephalography.
Doctors offer medication or surgical method for the treatment. Patients with epilepsy and Parkinson's disease undergo deep brain stimulation (DBS).
The Neurology Department specializes in the treatment of the nervous system diseases: epilepsy, headaches, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
Patients with neurological disorders are prescribed medication.
The Neurology Department at Medicana Medical Center specializes in the treatment of the nervous system diseases. It is among the leading epilepsy treatment centers in Turkey.
Specialists examine patients with positron emission computed tomography (PET-CT) to detect the accurate location of the epileptic foci.
For treatment of the disease, neurologists of the Medicana Epilepsy Center use medications or deep brain stimulation (DBS).
The Neurology Department in Vienna Clinic (Austria) specializes in diseases of the brain and spinal cord. Doctors treat epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, dementia, Parkinson's disease here.
Patients receive drug therapy, physiotherapy, and neurological rehabilitation.
The Department cooperates with the Clinical Institute of Neurology. It conducts genetic diagnostics and research in the treatment of neurological and psychiatric disorders.
- Sant Joan de Déu is a leading Spanish center for epilepsy therapy in children according to the local Ministry of Health report.
- Doctors provide 1,000 consultations and help 100 children with seizures annually.
- Sant Joan doctors carry out a comprehensive diagnosis to detect epilepsy foci location and choose the most proper therapeutic technique. In most of the cases, specialists prescribe drug therapy.
- 30 of the little patients undergo surgery. The epilepsy surgery cost at Sant Joan de Déu stands upon the epileptic foci location and surgery type.
Artemis Hospital is recognized as an outstanding comprehensive epilepsy center in Gurgaon, India.
Specialists use positron emission computed tomography (PET-CT) to detect epileptic foci. They provide medication and surgical treatments for patients with epileptic attacks.
200,000 patients prefer Artemis among other Indian clinics each year.
Artemis is well-known Indian epilepsy center regarding highly-skilled medical staff and excellent services. The hospital has received WHO (World Health Certificate) for high level of hygiene and patient's safety during medical procedures.
Memorial Atasehir Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Istanbul which belongs to the large Memorial Healthcare Group. The Memorial Atasehir specialties are organ transplant (with 99.5% success rate for liver and 99% for kidney), in vitro fertilization (65% success rate), oncology, cardio- and neurosurgery.
The hospital has Joint Commission International (JCI) certificate for the compliance with international treatment standards, quality, and safety. JCI is a global organization that controls the quality of medical services worldwide.
- Epileptologists provide excellent care that complies with international standards. Apollo is among Indian hospitals that have JCI (Joint Commission International) certificate. JCI is a global organization which promotes the high quality and safety of medical services for patients in the hospitals worldwide.
- The treatment type is determined after a comprehensive examination. The cost of epilepsy screening includes all diagnostic procedures and doctors' consultations.
- 30% of patients with seizures need surgery. Apollo doctors perform the surgery 3-4 times cheaper than in European centers. The exact epilepsy surgery cost varies according to the type of surgery.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
Global Hospital (Gleneagles Global Health City) is a multidisciplinary hospital in Chennai, India.
The hospital is the best medical facility for the organ transplant in the country and the world’s leader in the number of successful liver transplants (over 1,000). Doctors are the 1st in India to perform minimally invasive lung and combined heart-kidney transplants.
Gleneagles Global Health City specializes in the organ and bone marrow transplant, cardiology, pulmonology (treatment of the lungs), and oncology.
Global Hospital Chennai is a part of Gleneagles Global Hospitals Medical Group, which accepts 2 mln patients annually.