|Ultrasound of the abdomen||200 $|
|Abdominal MRI||500 - 1000 $|
|Extended analysis of blood||1500 $|
|Biopsy||1500 - 2000 $|
|Consultation of an oncologist||150 $|
|Resection of tumor||20000 $|
|Chimoembolization||5000 - 6000 $|
|Chemotherapy||1500 - 2000 $|
|Liver transplantation||80000 $|
- Diagnostics of cancer at Teknon Medical Center
- Modern techniques of oncology treatment in Spain
- Prices for diagnostics and treatment of cancer at Teknon
Why do the patients choose Teknon Clinic for the diagnostics and treatment of oncological diseases?
The Department of Oncology at Teknon Medical Center is one of the best in Spain and Europe. A lot of leading Spanish oncologists work here. The leadership of the Сlinic constantly updates its equipment implementing the latest technological innovations.
- breast cancer;
- prostate cancer;
- stomach cancer;
- intestinal cancer;
- skin cancer;
- lung cancer;
- kidney cancer.
How is the diagnostics held at Teknon?
The diagnostic base of the Hospital gives an opportunity to carry out the most complex tests, which help to make accurate diagnoses and increase the efficiency of treatment.
Which therapeutic techniques are used at Teknon?
- Radiotherapy (including radiosurgery: Gamma-knife, Cyber-knife, TrueBeam);
- The latest protocols of chemotherapy (including those developed on the basis of Teknon Research Institute of Oncology);
- Surgical operations (among which are robotic surgeries and cardiosurgery).
Prices for diagnostics and treatment of cancer at Teknon Hospital
The cost of diagnostics and treatment depends on many factors such as the disease development and body condition. International Patients Support Center Bookimed will choose an individual program with accurate prices for you.
Get the exact prices for diagnostics and treatment at Teknon Medical Center
Why Solingen Clinic is recommended to the patients with cancer?
Solingen University Hospital (located at International University of Cologne) uses innovative protocols of chemotherapy, reducing the risk of recurrence and improves drug tolerance. Wide usage of radiosurgery and endoscopy make patients recover more quickly and leave less cosmetic defects after surgery.
Oncology Service is headed by Dr. Peter Emshermann, the world-known oncosurgeon. There are narrow specialists (oncosurgeons and chemotherapists) for tumors of any origin and localization.
Integrated oncology diagnostics in Solingen
- High-field MRI (of 1.5 T capacity) capable of detecting a tumor of the size of 1 mm;
- PET-CT and MSCT allow oncologists to find metastases in any place of the body;
- ductography, mammography, breast ultrasound are used for rapid diagnostics of breast cancer;
- biopsy, including evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes for determination the type of tumor and treatment tactics;
- determination of tumor markers, analysis of biomedical measurement
- biochemical analysis of indicators of cellular blood composition, urine and liquor.
Main types of medical aid in Solingen Oncology
- pancreatic head resection including preservation of the spleen and the pylorus;
- resection of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- liver cancer and biliary tract cancer surgeries;
- basal cell carcinoma removal, surgical treatment of squamous cell carcinoma;
- rapid diagnostics and removal of melanomas and potentially malignant naevi;
- treatment of cervical and uterine cancers;
- all types of mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction;
- radiofrequency ablation of brain tumors by means of the CyberKnife system.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in German Solingen Clinic for foreign patients?
In Solingen Clinic, a foreign patient pays as much as a German citizen does. Only few medical institutions in Germany conduct the same price policy in relation to patients from other countries. The rest of the hospitals offer medical tourists the prices, that can differ even in times. Find out the exact cost of cancer treatment in the clinic of Solingen right now by ordering an individual treatment program at the International patients support center Bookimed.
- Methods of liver cancer diagnostics in Ichilov Hospital
- Сost of liver cancer diagnostics in Ichilov Clinic
- Methods of liver cancer treatment at Sourasky Medical Center
Why Ichilov Hospital is considered as one of the leading centers for liver cancer treatment?
In order to save the life of patient with the most complex diagnosis the specialists resort to a liver transplantation when the removal of an affected part of the organ is impossible because of its condition or location of the tumor.
Professor Ofer Merimsky, Head of the Department of Transplantation, Oncology and Surgery of the Liver, radiotherapist, Professor Moshe Inbar, leading oncologist in Ichilov Hospital; transplatologist Oren Shibolet, Head of the Hepatology Department – are respected throughout the world oncologists who have saved thousands of lives.
Sourasky specialists apply SIRT-therapy (selective internal radiotherapy) in their methods of liver cancer treatment. This procedure pointwises and purposefully stops the blood flow to the malignant tissues of the liver. The method of SIRT is based on irradiation. However, it is appointed in the complex, as a tool for the destruction of the tumor with a purpose to weaken the tumor body burden and reduce the activity of metastasis development.
What are methods of liver cancer diagnostics in Ichilov Clinic?
Examinations at Ichilov Medical Center are conducted by leading international experts: Professor Moshe Inbar, Dr. Inna Molchanova and Dr. Oren Shibolet.
- Detailed physical examination (palpation of organs);
- Laboratory and instrumental methods: a complete general blood and biochemical blood tests;
- Sonography of the abdomen organs;
- PET-CT (to evaluate the spread of the disease and detect the distant metastases);
- The revision of formerly made biopsy or conduction of biopsy followed by histological and immunohistochemical studies of the taken sample.
What is the cost of liver cancer diagnostics in Ichilov Hospital?
The cost of examination program begins from $ 5,000. The cost is formed specifically for each patient, and you can get a personal treatment program with the exact prices right now!
What are the methods of treatment of liver cancer at Sourasky Medical Center?
The following treatment methods of liver cancer are the main at the Medical Center:
- Partial hepatectomy;
- Ablation of the tumor;
- Radiation therapy;
- Proton therapy;
- Chemotherapy (application of new methods when drugs are injected directly into the liver, allowing to use higher doses of drugs than usual, with less side effects);
- Chemoembolization (catheterization of hepatic artery);
Specialists in Ichilov Hospital have successfully implemented the latest treatment methods, one of which is IMRT. This ‘beam scalpel’ provides the most sparing treatment to destroy the tumor without injuring the healthy tissue. The effectiveness of the treatment is 85%.
LIV Hospital Oncological Department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all types of cancer. There is the whole range of modern equipment, including MRT, CT, PET-CT, TrueBeam ST and others in the department. It is through the use of a linear accelerator LIV Hospital TrueBeam ST cancer patients get the exact dose of radiation directed to the affected cells and tissues. TrueBeam ST visualization is very important in the treatment of lung cancer, breast cancer, spinal or prostate tumors. Software Acuros XB, for the first time in Turkey, was applied in LIV Hospital. It calculates more accurately and quickly the amount of radiation dose than other systems. All these factors extremely reduce the period of treatment and minimize the chance of spread of the tumor.
- Professional oncologists at Helios Medical Center
- Diagnostics and treatment of cancer
- Cost for treatment of oncologic diseases in Germany
Why Helios Medical Center is considered one of the leading in oncologic diseases treatment in Germany?
- Acute leukemia
- Melanoma, i.e. skin cancer
- Lymphogranulomatosis, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Tumors in the nervous and endocrine systems
- Breast cancer
- Tumors in the digestive system
About 10 thousand patients go for diagnostics and get the treatment program at Helios Center of Oncology annually, while over 3 thousand get ambulatory treatment.
How do the experts operate at Helios Medical Center?
Professor Wolf-Dieter Ludwig manages Helios Center of Oncology, being the expert in diagnostics and treatment of various kinds of cancer and other oncologic pathologies. Qualified oncologists are among the Medical Center staff, having many years of work experience and applying the modern comprehensive methods of treatment.
What do the cancer diagnostics and treatment include?
Diagnostics at the early stages is able to increase significantly the treatment efficiency; therefore, Helios Medical Centers are fitted with all the required modern equipment for qualitative and precise examinations. The patient gets the required treatment when the diagnosis is put. Helios Center of Oncology provides the interdisciplinary therapy as well. The following diagnostic and treatment procedures are among standard ones:
- Biochemical blood test + tumor markers testing
- CT, MRI, PET-CT
- Surgery by Gamma Knife, Cyber Knife and robotic surgical system, i.e. the da Vinci etc.
- Chemotherapy modern methods
- Hormone therapy
- Bio and immunologic therapy
What is the cost for treatment for the foreign patients at Helios Medical Center?
The prices for cancer treatment in Germany are justified by the medicine level and the treatment efficiency. Every patient can pay for the medical services directly to the account of the Medical center with no commissions for agents by virtue of Bookimed service. You can order the treatment program including the pricing now!
- Why is Medipol Clinic considered as one of the leading centers for liver cancer treatment?
- Methods of liver cancer diagnostics in Medipol Clinic
- Cost of liver cancer diagnostics in Medipol Hospital
- Methods of liver cancer treatment in Medipol
Medipol medical procedures in the fight against liver cancer are aimed at eliminating the disease, taking into account psycho-social needs of the patient due to psychological difficulties the patient faces in connection with the emotions due to the treatment process.
What doctors specialize in the treatment of liver cancer in Medipol Hospital?
Among the leading physicians of the clinic: Dr. Ahmet Bilici, who is the head of a talented team of oncologists, surgeons, radiologists, hepatologists and other specialists, performing hundreds of successful surgeries per year.
The aftertreatment five-year survival rate is 70%.
Standard procedures of liver cancer examination in the clinic Medipol include:
- Complete blood count;
- X-rays of the chest and abdomen;
- Angiogram - by means of it specialists examine the blood vessel system;
- Computed tomography - helps doctors to see what is happening inside the liver;
- Laparoscopy, i.e. a small incision is made in abdominal,a little tube with illumination is put into the incision to examine the liver;
- Consultation of abdominal surgeon - oncologist;
- Consultation of gastric oncologist.
Cost of liver cancer diagnostics in Medipol Hospital
The cost goes over $ 3,000 and is formed individually for each patient.You can get a personal treatment program with the exact prices right now!
What are the methods of liver cancer treatment in Medipol Hospital?
Medipol specialists apply the following methods for liver cancer treatment:
- Innovative methods of internal radiation (SIRT) with interventional technique of administration, and the accumulation of radioactive isotopes directly into the foci of a malignant tumor;
- Methods of percutaneous ablation of cancer tumors and their metastases, including radiofrequency ablation, ultrasonic ablation HIFU (tumor sonication), cryoablation, and microwave thermotherapy;
- Electroporation by means of Nano Knife - the destruction of cancer cells by strong localized electric fields;
- Targeted cancer therapies based on genetic analysis of tumor;
- Stem cell therapy and bone marrow transplant;
- Radiotherapy on linear accelerators according to RapidArc technology, stereotactic radiosurgery (Gamma Knife and Cyber Knife);
- Da Vinci Robotic Complex.
- Diagnostics of cancer at Memorial Medical Center
- Treatment methods of oncologic diseases
- Cost for cancer treatment in Turkey
Why Memorial Medical Center is recognized as one of the leading in Turkey on cancer treatment?
Memorial Medical Center is the world-class medical institution providing the services of diagnostics and treatment of various diseases, including breast cancer, liver cancer, melanoma, leucosis, stomach cancer, sarcoma, prostate cancer etc.
What are the diagnostic methods at Memorial Medical Center?
The diagnostics at Memorial Medical Center features a major attention for precision and promptness; the patients suffering the oncologic diseases are offered two kinds of early diagnostics, such as screening and Check-Up. The comprehensive examinations include:
What are the modern methods of cancer treatment applied at Memorial Medical Center?
The comprehensive interdisciplinary approach is applied for the treatment of oncologic diseases. The following methods are among the main ones of cancer treatment at Memorial Medical Center:
- Chemotherapy by modern sparing medication with minimal side effects
- Radio Frequency Therapy
- Surgical treatment, i.e. minimal invasive surgeries, and surgery by robotic systems etc.
What is the cost for cancer treatment at Memorial medical center?
The treatment of oncologic diseases at Memorial Clinic in Turkey is much lower than the similar services and medical care in Germany, Israel or the USA. The cost of treatment program is set up for each patient individually.However, you may get the exact pricing now using Bookimed service.
Treatment of cancer pathology is performed in seven Charite Clinics united into one integrated Charite Comprehensive Cancer Center. Center is under the direction of Professor Ulrich Keilholz is one of the most famous and respected oncologists in Europe. The Centre includes the most innovative and professional modern equipment for the treatment of cancer, such as CyberKnife, linear accelerators, etc. Accurate diagnosis, individual approach to each patient and medical case allow disclosing the early stages of oncology, making each procedure or operation unique, quality and corresponding to the highest world standards.