Bookimed, an international service to search for the best treatment worldwide, have carefully selected TOP 6 hospitals out of 128 listed on the website concerning their success rates, experienced medical team, special equipment, reviews of our patients and liver cancer treatment cost. You may compare the prices and choose the most appropriate option for you.
On this page:
- Which country is the best for liver cancer treatment?
- Prices for cancer treatment in Turkey — Anadolu Medical Center
- How much does liver cancer treatment cost in Germany? — Bremen Mitte Clinic
- Cost of liver cancer treatment in India — Global Hospital Price for liver cancer treatment in Israel — Sourasky Medical Center
- Cost of liver cancer treatment in Thailand — Bumrungrad International hospital
- How much does liver cancer treatment cost in South Korea — Severance Hospital
Cost of liver cancer treatment in India — Global Hospital
Liver treatment in India is conducted at Global Hospital Chennai. A patient arrives in India and undergoes the complete diagnostics. Then treatment plan is developed. The examination includes blood tests, tumor markers test, AFP test, MRI, CT, ultrasound, biopsy.
When liver cancer stage is detected, doctors develop the most suitable treatment plan.
The primary option is surgery (resection of the liver and/or liver transplant), chemotherapy, radiofrequency ablation, cryoablation, radiotherapy, targeted therapy. Also, there is the CyberKnife Center and the Department of Liver Transplantation.
|Cost of liver cancer treatment in India|
Complex liver cancer diagnostics
Resection of liver tumor
Price on request
Get a cost estimate in India
Price for liver cancer treatment in Israel — Sourasky Medical Center
Sourasky Medical Center is one of the best liver cancer treatment hospitals in Israel. A team of specialists provides the liver oncological disease treatment in Cancer Department.
A patient undergoes a complete examination at the Center.
Diagnostics takes about 3-4 days and includes:
CT and MRI of abdominal organs with contrast;