The Bookimed ranking involves the world's clinics that represent the most affordable cancer screening cost. The ranking is based on the patients' reviews and diagnostics accuracy.
The cancer check-up cost includes all necessary diagnostic procedures to prevent cancer or detect it at the early stages.
Specialists carry out the primary cancer screening if you have a predisposition to some cancer type or heredity. Doctors provide additional examinations only for patients with a suspicious abnormality or lump.
Get your cancer check-up program and price. Submit a request on our website for free.
- Anadolu Medical Center implements effective methods for cancer screening and treatment. The center gained a certificate from OECI (The Organisation of European Cancer Institutes) for contemporary care approaches.
- Anadolu doctors specialize in cancer screening at the early stages. They develop oncological check-up programs according to American standards in cooperation with John Hopkins Hospital (leading center for cancer treatment in the USA).
- The cancer check-up cost here is 20-30% lower than in Israeli or European medical facilities due to the average pricing within the country.
- Bumrungrad International is among Top-30 most technologically advanced hospitals in the world according to the OnTopList ranking.
- International patients choose Bumrungrad due to the affordable cancer screening cost. You save up to 75% over US and European prices.
- People from North America, Australia, the Middle East, and Europe undergo a check-up at Bumrungrad.
- 60,000 medical travelers go for a health screening to Bumrungrad annually.
- Low cancer screening test cost is determined by the general price policy within Thailand and local citizens' income. Hospital staff provide packages which reduce patients' expenses, save money and time.
- Centro Medico Teknon is a part of Quironsalud Medical Network, the 1st in Spain and 3rd in Europe due to innovative equipment, accurate diagnosis, and treatment.
- Teknon specialists provide the digital patient-oriented approach to make cancer check-up easier and faster to undergo. The method is based on using computerized programs to exclude the wrong diagnosis.
- Teknon is popular with celebrities like Shakira, Andreas Iniesta, Rafael Nadal, etc. for an excellent level of services.
- The cancer screening test cost at Teknon involves necessary diagnostic procedures for prevention or early detection of malignancies.
- Cancer screening is one of the leading specialties at PRADUS Diagnostic Center. Patients over 16 can undergo oncologic check-up here.
- Specialists apply the innovative diagnostic techniques that help to identify cancer at the early stages.
- Modern screening devices from the best German and Korean producers (Olympus and Siemens) are available at PRADUS. It increases the precision of diagnostic procedures.
- The cancer check-up cost at PRADUS may be higher compared to other German clinics because of the vast experience of specialists, quality of diagnostic procedures, and VIP service.
PRADUS Diagnostics offers to perform cancer screening from $6350 to $6850. The hospital ranking is 4.0 according to 1 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Dusseldorf, Germany. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of cancer screening in Germany and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
- Asklepios Barmbek is a top hospital in Germany for intercontinental patients in agreement with the Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQA) ranking.
- 80,000 people opt Asklepios Barmbek for check-up and therapy every year.
- Asklepios specialists are recognized as the best ones in Germany according to Focus magazine, an authoritative medical edition in the country.
- The cancer screening cost at Asklepios Barmbek is the average within Germany and includes all necessary diagnostic procedures for cancer early detection. The hospital works upon prepayment.
How much does it cost to get tested for cancer in Asia?
The lowest cancer screening cost within Asia is in India and Thailand. Choosing check-up in these countries, you save up to 75% over US prices depending on the package.
Usually, expenses for an oncologic check-up in Asian clinics is 2-3 times lower than in European or US ones. The cancer screening cost is determined by the average pricing and living wage within a particular country.
How much does it cost to get checked for cancer in Europe?
At European medical centers, you may find different prices of oncologic screening depending on the local citizens' income — from the low cancer check-up cost to expensive enough.
Spanish, German, Austrian, or Italian clinics provide high-quality and precise examinations. Doctors here are globally recognized by the authoritative editions like Forbes. They have years of experience, apply the most advanced equipment, develop unique check-up programs to achieve the precise result of diagnostics in the shortest term.
Lithuanian or Polish medical facilities also provide excellent services. However, the cancer screening cost in these countries is 2 times lower than in Spain, Germany, Austria, or Italy because of the lower living wage.
What is the cancer screening cost in the Near East?
The best oncologic check-ups are performed at Israeli and Turkish hospitals according to Bookimed patients' ranking. The cancer screening test cost in these states is regulated by the local Ministries of Health and is the same for citizens and international patients.
However, you'll save up to 70% choosing cancer check-up in Turkey. The cancer screening cost there is 3 times lower than in Israel regarding regional residents' income and average price policy within the country.
What does the cancer check-up cost include?
Usually, the cancer screening program involves:
- computed tomography (CT) of the chest
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) of the abdomen and pelvis
- thyroid ultrasound
- tumor markers of the most common cancers
- complete blood count.
The tumor markers for men include a prostate-specific antigen (PSA) test to determine the risk of prostate cancer. The cancer check-up program for women includes breast, ovarian, cervical and uterine malignancies research.
Doctors may add other tests and examinations into the basic cancer screening program according to your preferences. But pay attention, additional procedures increase the cancer check-up cost.
How to reduce the cancer screening test cost?
There are only 2 sure-fire ways to cut down the cancer screening cost:
- Choose the country, where the cancer check-up programs are cheaper. Among states with the lowest cancer screening test costs are India, Thailand, Turkey, Lithuania, Poland. So you may find the affordable oncologic examinations in both Asia and Europe.
- Look for the hot offers in clinics. Some medical facilities often provide patients with discount check-up packages. However, they are limited in time. Bookimed cooperates with 300+ centers worldwide. Some of them reduce the cancer screening cost for Bookimed patients.
How much does cancer screening cost ?
Doctors calculate the cost of the cancer screening individually for each patient. The price may depend on the hospital's reputation and doctor's experience. You may get the final cancer screening cost only after the consultation with a doctor.
46 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate cancer screening cost is:
- The average cost is $3300. The lowest price is $690 and the highest — $9000.
- Sourasky Medical Center is among Top 10 leading facilities for medical tourists according to Newsweek magazine.
- Over 400,000 people pick up Ichilov every year.
- The Israeli Ministry of Health regulates the cancer check-up cost at Sourasky according to the local citizens' income and pricing within the state. So, the price for the cancer screening is approximately the same as in Germany, Spain or South Korea.
- Sourasky specialists apply advanced diagnostic devices that are updated regularly. It helps to achieve high accuracy of screening.
Sourasky Medical Center offers to perform cancer screening from $2200. The hospital ranking is 4.4 according to 90 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Tel Aviv, Israel. The travel arrangement takes 2 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of cancer screening in Israel and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
Nordwest Krankenhaus is a multi specialized medical institution, a leading hospital in Germany due to development of innovations, such as 3D ultrasound, anticancer vaccines in targeted therapy. It comprises 5 research institutes and 11 specialized centers.
- Kyung Hee is the leading hospital for cancer examination in South Korea. KUIMS is recognized as the best diagnostic facility by Bookimed patients.
- 1,500,000 patients choose Kyung Hee Hospital annually.
- Specialists use the Fast Track system which helps to avoid waiting lists, save a lot of time and money on accommodation for international patients during the cancer check-ups.
- KUIMS staff offer lower cancer screening cost than other Korean clinics by 35%.
- Kyung Hee is the first-rate hospital for medical tourists in South Korea according to the International Medical Association (KMMA/KIMA).
Kyung Hee University Hospital at Gangdong (KUIMS) offers to perform cancer screening from $1800 to $2800. The hospital ranking is 4.3 according to 27 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Seoul, Republic of Korea. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Russian Federation. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. The medical center provides a patient with paid airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of cancer screening in Republic of Korea and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
- Memorial Şişli is a well-known hospital for high-quality medical care. Memorial Şişli is the 1st in Turkey and 21st worldwide to get JCI accreditation that ensures excellent services in the hospital.
- Outbound patients from 92 countries visit Memorial Şişli every year.
- Memorial Şişli is a part of the same-name medical network, the best outbound hospitals group for Americans according to the US News & World Report.
- The cancer check-up cost at Memorial Şişli is 2-3 times lower than in European hospitals due to the living wage within Turkey.
- The cancer screening cost at Kardiolita is up to 60% lower than at German, Spanish or Italian medical centers regarding wage level and price policy in Lithuania.
- 2,000 outbound patients go for medical services to Kardiolita Hospital every year.
- Kardiolita specialists have been providing cancer check-ups for 20 years and have vast experience.
- The high quality of examination is confirmed by the Labquality (Finland) and RIQAS (United Kingdom) certificates.
Kardiolita Private Hospital offers to perform cancer screening from $690 to $800. The hospital ranking is 4.4 according to 37 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Vilnius, Lithuania. The travel arrangement takes 3 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of cancer screening in Lithuania and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
Klinikum Bremen-Mitte is a multidisciplinary hospital included in the network of medical centers Gesundheit Nord (Nord Klinik Allianz). Bremen-Mitte specializes in oncology, orthopedics, surgery, neurology, and neurosurgery.
In 2015-2016, Focus magazine, an authoritative German edition, included the hospital in the TOP of the leading medical institutions in Germany. The rating is based on patients’ reviews and doctors’ qualifications.
40,000 patients choose Klinikum Bremen-Mitte for treatment every year.
Bremen-Mitte Clinic offers to perform cancer screening from $2850. The hospital ranking is 4.3 according to 23 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Bremen, Germany. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. The medical center provides a patient with paid airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of cancer screening in Germany and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
Hospital Sant Joan de Déu (Barcelona, Spain) accepts children for treatment from the infant age to 21. The Hospital belongs to Top-5 medical institutions in Europe and is recognized as the most authoritative one in the field of pediatric oncology treatment. The Center has its own Laboratory for Molecular Medicine where innovative therapeutic methods are developed.
- Samsung specialists carry out precise cancer screening due to the most innovative medical equipment in South Korea.
- Samsung personnel apply new instruments produced by the Samsung company, the world's leader in medical technologies manufacturing.
- Over 2,000,000 patients per year prefer Samsung Medical Center to other facilities.
- The cancer screening test cost at Samsung is approximately at the same level as in German, Spanish or Israeli clinics.
Ewha Woman's University Medical Center (EUMC) is a multidisciplinary hospital for women only. It's located in Seoul, South Korea.
The treatment of breast, thyroid, urogenital cancers, and joint replacement — are the clinic's top specialties.
Ewha doctors focus on the aesthetic results of the procedures. They perform minimally invasive operations through small incisions so that a woman does not get visible scars.
Patients from Europe, Russia, China, and the United Arab Emirates choose Ewha Medical Center every year.
European Interbalkan Medical Center is a multidisciplinary hospital in Thessaloniki, Greece.
The specialties are the following: robotic surgery, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, oncology and complete examination (check-up).
The hospital cooperates with the world’s leading medical institutions — Massachusetts General Hospital (USA) and Harvard University (USA).
Severance Hospital in Korea is an international multidisciplinary clinic at Yonsei University, located in Seoul South Korea. Yonsei Severance Hospital's Health System includes: oncology and rehabilitation centers, pediatric and women's clinics, cardiovascular center and Clinic of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology. The Hospital has been certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) and serves 1.6 million outpatients annually.
- Döbling Private Hospital is one of the best medical facilities in the world according to Forbes magazine.
- 12,500 patients entrust their health to Döbling specialists each year.
- Cancer check-up is carried out according to international standards. The clinic has got Austrian Mark of Quality in Health Tourism, an award that confirms safety and high quality of the procedures.
- The cancer screening cost at Döbling is 35% lower than in some German clinics due to the hospital's internal price policy.
Döbling Private Hospital offers to perform cancer screening from $4100. The hospital ranking is 4.6 according to 10 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Vienna, Austria. The travel arrangement takes 4 days. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of cancer screening in Austria and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
Hisar Intercontinental Hospital offers to perform cancer screening from $9000. The hospital ranking is 4.7 according to 3 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Istanbul, Turkey. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of cancer screening in Turkey and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
The Kangbuk Samsung Center was opened in 1968. Today it is the largest medical center in Korea. The Clinic provides world-class services by international standards. It is one of the top 10 medical institutions in the country according to the Ministry of Health in South Korea.
The Center cooperates with the Johns Hopkins University (USA) in research and education. The Center is situated in the middle of Seoul, near City Hall and many popular tourist sites.