I felt at home! The staff is excellent
Memorial Antalya Hospital
Memorial Antalya Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Turkey. It specializes in medical and radiation oncology, general, plastic, and reconstruction surgery. Memorial Antalya Hospital meets international standards of quality and safety according to the JCI (Joint Commission International), an authoritative organization evaluating world-class medical centers.
I really liked the clinic, everything is clean and modern.
Doctors are professional; staff would rate 4 out of 5 points.
Thank you very much, I will definitely do eco in this clinic.
Honestly I was highly impressed by how professional they are, they truly value people's time and money. The neatness is impressive. Most importantly the dedication of the doctors, they show genuine concern to patients and work with details. I recommend this lovely Hospital.
There is no trust, just the money they need and that's it. Do not stand up to handle. No result. Just Fun and all
Memorial Antalya Hospital was founded in 2010. It is one of the biggest hospitals in Memorial Health Group chain. Annually 1,600,000 patients come here.
The hospital consists of 34 departments, radiology, and diagnostics centers. It is situated in Antalya city center, 6 km away from the sea and 13 km from the international airport.
Advantages of Memorial Antalya Hospital
- High quality of healthcare. Memorial Antalya Hospital medical services correspond to international requirements. It is accredited by the JCI, an organization to evaluate quality and safety of medical institutions worldwide.
- International Department for foreign patients. It provides transfer, accommodation in the hospital, and interpreter service for foreigners.
- Possibility to combine a treatment and vacation in Turkey. Besides treatment, patients can visit Antalya sights and admire Turkish lifestyle.
Memorial Antalya Hospital in figures
Awards of Memorial Antalya
The Hospital meets criteria of Joint Commission International, a global organization for patients safety. Memorial Antalya Hospital has an experienced medical staff, provides international treatment methods, and professional approach to every patient.
Treatment of cancer is based on international protocols according to the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) in the USA and European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO), leading cancer organizations for medical oncology worldwide.
Oncologists, radiologists, chemotherapists, and doctors of others specialties (cardiologists, orthopedists, urologists etc.) discuss difficult cases on consilium. Thanks to a multidisciplinary approach, specialists can establish a developed treatment plan to avoid medical errors.
Treatment methods at the Oncology Center:
- Chemotherapy. The chemo drugs are aimed to stop cancer cells growth. The hospital doctors select chemotherapeutic drugs individually for every patient.
- Targeted therapy. It’s a treatment with antibodies that target malignant cells saving healthy ones. Side effects are rare in comparison to standard chemotherapy.
- Radiotherapy. 80% of cancer patients undergo this therapy. The hospital’s doctors use a revolutionary linear accelerator TrueBeam STx, that directly irradiates a tumor not affecting healthy tissues. It is used for all tumor types.
- Bone marrow transplant. The procedure is necessary for patients who undergo high-dose chemotherapy to restore blood formation. Memorial Antalya Hospital specialists carry out it for patients over 18 years old.
General Surgery Department
Memorial Antalya Hospital is the first private hospital in Turkey licensed for organ (liver and kidney) transplant by Turkish Ministry of Health. It is also the first private hospital to perform a liver transplant.
The Surgery Department is divided into the following specialties:
- Breast surgery. The hospital physicians conduct the removal of benign and malignant tumors. Surgeons perform breast-saving operations and breast reconstruction with implants.
- Endocrine surgery. Doctors specialize in treating benign and cancerous tumors of the thyroid, adrenal and pancreatic glands.
- Gastroenterology surgery. Specialists of the Department conduct surgical treatment of stomach, esophagus, large and small intestines.
- Obesity surgery. Such surgeries are for the patients with a Body Mass Index (BMI) over 35-40 and who suffer from chronic diseases, as diabetes. Memorial Antalya Hospital doctors perform gastric sleeve and bypass surgeries to help patients lose their weight.
Newborn Department, Memorial Antalya Hospital
Plastic Surgery Department
Doctors of this department are specialized in aesthetic, plastic, and reconstructive operations. Plastic surgeons carry out the following procedures:
- Breast augmentation and reduction
- Scars and incisions removal
- Reconstruction of congenital deficiencies, as protruding ears, birthmarks, nevus, and hemangiomas
- Skin and bone reconstruction after injuries and surgeries.
Services for patients in Memorial Antalya Hospital
Patients live in Memorial Guest House designed as a 5-star hotel with comfortable home-like hall and rooms.
Memorial Antalya provides free transfer from the airport to the hospital.
Foreign patients can use an interpreting service to communicate with doctors and medical staff if required.
A room in Memorial Antalya Hospital
Memorial Hospitals in other cities:
The hospital is ready to study medical records in the following languages:
- 321 hospitals worldwide
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews and global community