LIV Hospital Oncological Department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all types of cancer. There is the whole range of modern equipment, including MRT, CT, PET-CT, TrueBeam ST and others in the department. It is through the use of a linear accelerator LIV Hospital TrueBeam ST cancer patients get the exact dose of radiation directed to the affected cells and tissues. TrueBeam ST visualization is very important in the treatment of lung cancer, breast cancer, spinal or prostate tumors. Software Acuros XB, for the first time in Turkey, was applied in LIV Hospital. It calculates more accurately and quickly the amount of radiation dose than other systems. All these factors extremely reduce the period of treatment and minimize the chance of spread of the tumor.
- Why is Medipol Clinic considered as one of the leading centers for liver cancer treatment?
- Methods of liver cancer diagnostics in Medipol Clinic
- Cost of liver cancer diagnostics in Medipol Hospital
- Methods of liver cancer treatment in Medipol
Medipol medical procedures in the fight against liver cancer are aimed at eliminating the disease, taking into account psycho-social needs of the patient due to psychological difficulties the patient faces in connection with the emotions due to the treatment process.
What doctors specialize in the treatment of liver cancer in Medipol Hospital?
Among the leading physicians of the clinic: Dr. Ahmet Bilici, who is the head of a talented team of oncologists, surgeons, radiologists, hepatologists and other specialists, performing hundreds of successful surgeries per year.
The aftertreatment five-year survival rate is 70%.
Standard procedures of liver cancer examination in the clinic Medipol include:
- Complete blood count;
- X-rays of the chest and abdomen;
- Angiogram - by means of it specialists examine the blood vessel system;
- Computed tomography - helps doctors to see what is happening inside the liver;
- Laparoscopy, i.e. a small incision is made in abdominal,a little tube with illumination is put into the incision to examine the liver;
- Consultation of abdominal surgeon - oncologist;
- Consultation of gastric oncologist.
Cost of liver cancer diagnostics in Medipol Hospital
The cost goes over $ 3,000 and is formed individually for each patient.You can get a personal treatment program with the exact prices right now!
What are the methods of liver cancer treatment in Medipol Hospital?
Medipol specialists apply the following methods for liver cancer treatment:
- Innovative methods of internal radiation (SIRT) with interventional technique of administration, and the accumulation of radioactive isotopes directly into the foci of a malignant tumor;
- Methods of percutaneous ablation of cancer tumors and their metastases, including radiofrequency ablation, ultrasonic ablation HIFU (tumor sonication), cryoablation, and microwave thermotherapy;
- Electroporation by means of Nano Knife - the destruction of cancer cells by strong localized electric fields;
- Targeted cancer therapies based on genetic analysis of tumor;
- Stem cell therapy and bone marrow transplant;
- Radiotherapy on linear accelerators according to RapidArc technology, stereotactic radiosurgery (Gamma Knife and Cyber Knife);
- Da Vinci Robotic Complex.
- Diagnostics of cancer at Memorial Medical Center
- Treatment methods of oncologic diseases
- Cost for cancer treatment in Turkey
Why Memorial Medical Center is recognized as one of the leading in Turkey on cancer treatment?
Memorial Medical Center is the world-class medical institution providing the services of diagnostics and treatment of various diseases, including breast cancer, liver cancer, melanoma, leucosis, stomach cancer, sarcoma, prostate cancer etc.
What are the diagnostic methods at Memorial Medical Center?
The diagnostics at Memorial Medical Center features a major attention for precision and promptness; the patients suffering the oncologic diseases are offered two kinds of early diagnostics, such as screening and Check-Up. The comprehensive examinations include:
What are the modern methods of cancer treatment applied at Memorial Medical Center?
The comprehensive interdisciplinary approach is applied for the treatment of oncologic diseases. The following methods are among the main ones of cancer treatment at Memorial Medical Center:
- Chemotherapy by modern sparing medication with minimal side effects
- Radio Frequency Therapy
- Surgical treatment, i.e. minimal invasive surgeries, and surgery by robotic systems etc.
What is the cost for cancer treatment at Memorial medical center?
The treatment of oncologic diseases at Memorial Clinic in Turkey is much lower than the similar services and medical care in Germany, Israel or the USA. The cost of treatment program is set up for each patient individually.However, you may get the exact pricing now using Bookimed service.
- Why Acibadem is considered as one of the best centers on liver cancer treatment?
- What are the methods of liver cancer diagnostics in Acibadem Clinic?
- Cost of liver cancer diagnostics in Acibadem
- What are the methods of liver cancer treatment in Acibadem Hospital?
Acibadem Clinics Network is equipped with modern technology, high-tech and functional surgery rooms. Doctors apply the latest tools, such as GammaKnife, CyberKnife, Da Vinci, PET-CT, digital mammography with tomosynthesis, 3 Tesla intraoperative MRI scanner, instant CT, RapidArc and others.
Liver cancer is treated by the experts who manage the latest techniques and technologies in a variety of treatment clinics in the USA and Europe. The effectiveness of treatment has high rates - more than 80% at the early stages, the extension of the life of more than 5 years at the latter stages of the disease is higher than 40%.
What are the methods of liver cancer diagnostics in Acibadem Clinic?
Diagnostics of liver cancer in Acibadem includes:
- A careful medical history data collection and risk assessment;
- Physical examination;
- Laboratory blood analysis;
- Study of liver cancer markers, CT, 3 Tesla MRI, ultrasound, PET-CT, Flash CT;
- Liver biopsy (percutaneous) with following histological examination of the sample;
Cost of liver cancer diagnostics in Acibadem
The price for diagnostics is around $ 3,000. Final cost is formed individually for each patient, and you can contact Bookimed to get a personal treatment program with the exact prices.
What are the methods of liver cancer treatment in Acibadem Hospital?
Liver cancer tеreatment includes the following methods:
- Surgical removal;
- Targeted therapy;
- Radiation therapy.
Among them, high treatment success rates are achieved due to application of the latest equipment as Robot Da Vinci, Trilogy, Rapidarc, Cyber Knife, Gamma Knife, LIAC, Truebeam STx. After the treatment of liver cancer in Acibadem, patient needs to undergo examination every three months to identify possible signs of recurrence and timely appointment of appropriate treatment
|Ultrasound of the abdomen||200 $|
|Abdominal MRI||500 - 1000 $|
|Extended analysis of blood||1500 $|
|Biopsy||1500 - 2000 $|
|Consultation of an oncologist||150 $|
|Resection of tumor||20000 $|
|Chimoembolization||5000 - 6000 $|
|Chemotherapy||1500 - 2000 $|
|Liver transplantation||80000 $|