John de Groot
Thomas A. Aloia
David B Sokol
Professor Serdar Turhal specializes in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. His area of interests includes solid malignancies and hepatocellular cancer. Serdan Turhal is an author of over 80 international articles and 450 citations.
Education and work experience
Prof. Turhal has received medical background in the best Turkish and American universities:
- Cerrahpaşa Medical School at the University of Istanbul (Turkey)
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine Hospital (United States)
- Griffin Hospital at the Yale University (United States)
- School of Medicine at the University of Marmara (Turkey)
His medical activity is certified by such respectful commissions as the American Board of Internal Medicine and European Society for Medical Oncology.
Membership in societies
Prof. Turhal is a member of following associations:
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer
- Balkan Union of Oncology
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Fast response on your request
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance
*Your contact information will be used only for medical consultation and won't be shared.