Compare the brain tumor operation costs worldwide and choose the best option for you.
8 days for arrangement
- Prof. Bartolome Oliver heads the Neurosurgery Department at Teknon. He has 40 years and specializes in brain tumor surgeries. The doctor performs over 200 neurosurgical interventions annually. Prof. Oliver invented a unique fluorescent technique to remove brain tumor — during the surgery brain tumor cells become red, so they are completely removed.
- Neurosurgeons use an innovative Renishaw Neuromate navigation system. This is a robotic device for detecting a tumor location for its successful removal.
- Teknon Hospital belongs to Quironsalud Hospitals Group, no. 1 in Spain and no.3 in Europe regarding the success rate of treatment and doctors’ qualification.
- Teknon is no. 1 choice among celebrities such as Shakira (a singer), Andreas Iniesta (a footballer), Rafael Nadal (a tennis player), etc.
Submit a request to get an appointment with a doctor.
5 days for arrangement
- 80 brain tumor surgeries are performed annually at Solingen.
- Prof. Ralf Buhl serves Bookimed patients in most of cases. The doctor has performed over 4,000 successful neurosurgical interventions for his career.
- Neuronavigation and precise microscopes are used during brain tumor removal surgery. They allow avoiding the damage of healthy brain tissues in most of cases.
- Solingen is ranked among the best medical facilities in Germany according to the Focus magazine version.
5 days for arrangement
- Bumrungrad is Top choice among international patients — about 520,000 medical tourists choose the hospital each year. Bumrungrad is so popular due to world-class medicine at a reasonable price.
- Bumrungrad is included in Top 30 most technologically advanced hospitals in the world ranking composed by the Top Master's Healthcare Administration.
- Dr. Veerasak Theerapancharoen, a neurosurgeon with 37 years of experience, performs operations on the brain and spinal cord.
- Bumrungrad Neuroscience Center cooperates with Rehabilitation Center to provide an effective program for a complete patient’s recovery.
What does a tumor operation cost depend on?
A brain surgery price depends on the following factors:
- Price policy of the country. The most expensive brain tumor treatment cost is in the USA, Canada, Australia, the Western European countries. You can get 2-3 times cheaper tumor surgery without quality loss in the Eastern European countries, Turkey, Korea, Thailand. Indian clinics offer the most affordable brain tumor operation cost. In all cases, the procedure is performed according to strict international treatment protocols.
- Clinic’s brand. If the hospital is famous worldwide, accredited and awarded by numerous medical institutions, the brain tumor surgery cost in such facilities may be higher.
- Doctor’s expertise. Neurosurgeons who have decades of experience, participate in clinical research, develop new surgical techniques, have positive reviews, often ask for a higher fee.
- Severity of intervention. If a tumor is easy to reach, the price for surgery is lower, while complex intervention will cost more expensive.
- Travel charges. Calculate the charges for the plane tickets before going to get brain tumor surgery abroad. It can significantly affect the price.
What does a brain tumor removal surgery cost include?
The medical facilities worldwide can offer a more or less extended package of brain tumor surgery cost. In most of the cases, the price includes:
- the brain tumor removal itself
- stay in an intensive care unit (ICU)
- admission in a hospital ward for 4-5 days.
Specify what the brain tumor operation cost includes in the chosen hospital by submitting a request on Bookimed.
How much does the cheapest brain tumor surgery cost?
The cheapest brain surgery price is starting from $6,900. This cost is available in Indian medical facilities. This is 2 times cheaper than in South Korea or Thailand, and 3-5 times cheaper than in the European country. Such a cost is explained by general price policy within the state and income of local citizens.
What is the average cost of brain tumor surgery?
The average price for brain tumor removal is $19,400. The cost was calculated according to data provided by clinics Bookimed cooperates with.
How to get an exact brain tumor surgery cost for my case?
- Submit a request on Bookimed to undergo brain tumor removal in the best clinic. Bookimed manager will contact you to specify all the preferences regarding treatment.
- The manager will send your MRI and test results to the best neurosurgeons. Then you will receive a personalized treatment program and learn how much does brain tumor surgery cost in various clinics.
- If the program and price are suitable for you, Bookimed manager arranges the treatment to the chosen clinic within 3-5 days.
Bookimed services are free for patients. We are an independent service and directly cooperate with the best hospitals worldwide.
- 91% is a success rate of tumor removal surgery at Liv, while the average index across the country is 81%. This means that 91 patients out of 100 do not have complications related to brain activity after the intervention.
- 250 successful neurosurgical surgeries are carried out annually in the clinic.
- Before a tumor removal surgery, a patient undergoes examination on the latest MRI device. It will show the brain structure in details. Due to the accurate diagnostics, a neurosurgeon will choose the most adequate technique to remove a tumor successfully. You will receive effective brain tumor treatment at a reasonable price.
- The clinic accepts both children and adults to remove a brain tumor.
Specialists at Rambam perform the removal of brain tumors for children and adults.
The operation is carried out endoscopically. In this case, a neurosurgeon performs all the actions through 3 cm hole in the skull. It reduces postoperative rehabilitation period and the risk of neurological complications. Doctors apply craniotomy to remove large tumors.
Fluorescent visualization is used during the operation to track surgeon’s movements. A special substance highlights the cells of the formation. It allows a surgeon distinguishing tumor tissues from healthy ones.
6 days for arrangement
- Asklepios Barmbek is considered No. 1 hospital in the world for international patients according to the Medical Travel Quality Alliance, a global authoritative organization in the field of medical tourism.
- The hospital is ranked among the best hospitals in Germany according to the Focus magazine.
- Asklepios Medical Group includes the Tumor Center where 350 brain tumors removal are performed annually.
- Asklepios Tumor Center is among the largest one in Europe.
2 days for arrangement
- 94% is a success rate for brain tumor surgery (craniotomy) at Sourasky. This means that 94 patients out of 100 survive and do not have disorders in brain activity.
- Dr. Zvi Ram heads the Neurosurgery Department. The doctor has performed over 2,000 brain tumor surgeries.
- Neurosurgeons apply endoscopic surgery (through the nose). Specialists also carry out surgery under local anesthesia - a patient stays conscious (Awake Craniotomy) and follows the surgeon’s orders. It allows a doctor distinguishing the brain areas responsible for vital organ functioning and avoid their damaging.
- Sourasky is among the best 10 hospitals in the world for medical tourists according to the Newsweek magazine ranking.
3 days for arrangement
- Anadolu cooperates with Johns Hopkins Hospital, which has been No.1 among the best US medical centers for 20 years. For brain tumor removal, the latest American developments are used.
- The hospital is accredited by the European Society for Medical Oncology and Organization of European Cancer Institutes that confirm the high quality of treatment for malignant brain tumor.
- A brain operation is conducted for children and adults.
Brain tumor removal at Samsung is performed by neurosurgeons.
Specialists apply low-traumatic techniques to remove a tumor. It reduces the risk of postoperative complications and shortens the recovery period. The Clinic conducts stereotactic operations - a tumor is detected by a special coordinating system and is removed completely.
Preoperative diagnostics takes 5-7 days. The duration of treatment depends on the chosen method.
To find out how much does brain tumor surgery cost is possible after the examination.
Surgical removal of brain tumor is conducted in the Global Neurosurgery Institute. Doctors perform 1,000 successful interventions annually.
Specialists apply endoscopic techniques. A neurosurgeon carries out the operation through the nose or through the opening in the bone (3-5 cm). Such methods are considered low-traumatic and help reduce postoperative rehabilitation. Open surgeries on the brain are prescribed when tumors are large.
The brain tumor surgery cost in India is calculated individually for each particular case.
5 days for arrangement
- BLK doctors use Carl Zeiss Pentero microscope, one of the best model nowadays, and neuroendoscope to perform complex brain tumor removal through the nose and ear. Such a modern approach makes possible operating patients older than 80 years.
- BLK hospital has JCI (Joint Commission International) accreditation, a global organization that controls the level of medical care. The leading European and American medical facilities also have JCI approval.
- BLK offers the best brain removal surgery cost — $6,900. While other Indian clinics offer 10% higher.
Removal of brain tumors at Artemis is carried by physicians from the Neurosurgery Department.
Preoperative examination takes 5-7 days. Specialists prefer using low-traumatic techniques to remove a brain tumor. They reduce the risk of complications and speed up the recovery period. The brain tumor surgery cost in India depends on tumor type, its location, size and chosen surgical method.
Helios Krefeld Hospital is a multidisciplinary center in Germany, one of the most modern facilities in Europe. Since 2015 to 2017, it took the leading positions among top hospitals of Germany according to the Focus magazine ranking.
Specialties of the hospital are surgery, oncology, heart surgery, orthopedics. Over 57,500 patients choose Helios Krefeld for treatment. According to the anonymous survey, 95% of patients are satisfied with the diagnostics and treatment.
Helios Berlin-Buch is the largest and modern hospital in the capital of Germany.
It is included in the best German centers list in 2018 according to the Focus magazine ranking.
94% of patients recommend Helios Berlin-Buch for diagnostics and treatment.
Key specialties of the hospital are oncology and surgical oncology, orthopedics, neurosurgery, and obesity treatment.
Motol University Hospital is the largest medical center in the Czech Republic. It consists of over 30 specialized departments. The best doctors of the Czech Republic work here ㄧ they take top positions in the ratings of scholar Czech medical journals. The success rates for treatment of oncological and neurosurgical pathologies here are 78% and 89% correspondingly. They are the highest indexes in the country.
Kardiolita Hospital is the leading private multidisciplinary hospital - one of the largest private medical institutions in Lithuania and in the Baltic States. The Hospital offers a full range of medical services - from diagnostics to the most complex surgeries and post-operative rehabilitation in the best health resorts in Lithuania. Being a JCI accredited hospital working by the highest industry standards, it is equipped with modern medical facilities, high-level laboratory and air purification from pathogenic bacteria.
5 days for arrangement
Medicover Clinic is a multidisciplinary hospital in Warsaw. It belongs to the network of 157 medical centers in 14 countries of the world. Medicover is the largest private clinic in Eastern Europe.
Doctors of the Medicover Hospital specialize in cardiosurgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopedics, gynecology, and plastic surgery.
Over 500,000 patients undergo treatment at Medicover annually.
Medicover Hospital offers comprehensive medical services to patients. It has ISO 9001:2008 certification and Ministry of Health accreditation. Medicover has 7 specializes department and 7 diagnostic centers. The medical institution is opened 24/7 hours.
5 days for arrangement
Apollo Hospitals is the largest medical network in the South Asia - 64 hospitals in 9 countries. It has the best diagnostic laboratory in India and the biggest Transplantation Center after the USA. Clinics of Apollo accept over 1,000,000 patients from different countries annually. Reasonable prices, state-of-the-art equipment and well-developed infrastructure make Apollo popular worldwide.
5 days for arrangement
European Medical Center (EMC) is No.1 private network of hospitals for advanced medical help. Specialists of EMC conduct a diagnostics and treatment in Russia according to European and international protocols.
Over 600 highly-qualified doctors from Russia, France, the USA, Israel, Germany and Japan work at EMC. Among them are 16 professors and over 30 doctors of medical science.