- Teknon Neurosurgery Center treats patients with brain and spinal cord tumors, Parkinson's disease, Tourette's syndrome, dementia, etc.
- Prof. Oliver Bartolome heads the Neurosurgery Department. The doctor has over 40 years of experience. He invented a unique fluorescent surgery to remove brain tumors. During the intervention, special substance and light paint the tumor cells in a red color. A doctor clearly distinguishes healthy and affected tissues. This allows to remove only tumor cells and almost avoid brain cells damage.
- Doctors apply non-surgical Rhizolysis method to treat spine pains. It is effective in 80% of cases.
- Application of the latest technologies makes Teknon one of the best hospitals in the world.
- Teknon doctors treat neuropathologies in children and adults.
- Top choice among international patients — 520,000 foreigners from 190 countries choose Bumrungrad annually. They also consider Bumrungrad as one of top neurosurgery hospitals.
- 1,600 spine surgeries annually. Such a great amount of operations confirms Bumrungrad doctors experience.
- Bumrungrad is ranked among Top 30 most technologically advanced hospitals in the world according to the Top Master's Healthcare Administration.
- Neurosurgeons at Bumrungrad perform neuro-endoscopic operations. They treat brain and spinal cord tumors, aneurysms, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease.
- Surgical interventions on the spinal cord are performed at the Spinal Surgery Center. Doctors use a special X-ray O-arm technique. It creates a 3-dimensional image of the damages area, and a neurosurgeon operates with high accuracy. Such an approach allows minimizing the health tissues affection.
- The neurosurgery cost at Bumrungrad is 40-75% lower without quality loss than in the USA or Europe.
The Department of Neurosurgery in Nordwest Hospital (Germany) specializes in the surgical treatment of the nervous system diseases. Neurologists treat the herniated disc, stenosis of the spinal canal and brain tumors.
Doctors use neuronavigation and intraoperative control. These techniques increase the accuracy of the surgeon's movements and reduce the risk of medical error.
The medical team consists of neurosurgeons, neurologists, anesthesiologists and intensive care specialists.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
Hospital Sant Joan de Déu (Barcelona, Spain) accepts children for treatment from the infant age to 21. The Hospital belongs to Top-5 medical institutions in Europe and is recognized as the most authoritative one in the field of pediatric oncology treatment. The Center has its own Laboratory for Molecular Medicine where innovative therapeutic methods are developed.
How much does spinal stenosis treatment cost ?
Doctors calculate the cost of spinal stenosis treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final spinal stenosis treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
40 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate spinal stenosis treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $230. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
- The average treatment price is $7900. The lowest price is $6300 and the highest — $9500.
The Neurosurgery Department in Memorial Hospital (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the surgical treatment of the brain and spinal cord tumors, arteriovenous malformation, carotid artery stenosis.
Surgeons carry out operations using microscopic and endoscopic methods. During the procedure, the doctors perform neuromonitoring. It helps to avoid damage to the brain parts which are responsible for vital functions. Patients with inoperable tumors undergo irradiation on a TrueBeam STx device.
Klinikum Bremen-Mitte is a multidisciplinary hospital included in the network of medical centers Gesundheit Nord (Nord Klinik Allianz). Bremen-Mitte specializes in oncology, orthopedics, surgery, neurology, and neurosurgery.
In 2015-2016, Focus magazine, an authoritative German edition, included the hospital in the TOP of the leading medical institutions in Germany. The rating is based on patients’ reviews and doctors’ qualifications.
40,000 patients choose Klinikum Bremen-Mitte for treatment every year.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.
- Prof. Jurgen Kiwit has been managing the Neurosurgery Center at Helios Berlin Buch for more than 20 years. The doctor specializes in brain tumors removal of any complexity. The Professor provides consultations for patients requested on Bookimed.
- Neurosurgeons apply MAPS robotic system during the interventions. This device visualizes the operated area in details, so doctors manipulate accurately and avoid damaging of healthy tissues.
- Helios Berlin Buch provides the lowest neurosurgery costs in Germany according to Helios representative data.
- Helios Berlin Buch is ranked among Top German hospitals according to the Focus magazine version.
- All these facts make Helios Berlin Buch one of the best neurosurgery hospitals.
- Over 14,000 international patients choose KUIMS for treatment annually.
- Fast-track diagnosis program for international patients. A person can undergo a complete examination without queues.
Memorial Hospital Bahçelievler (Memorial Bahçelievler Hastanesi) is a multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul with an eco-friendly design. There are a lot of green areas on the hospital territory, which contribute to patients’ psychological comfort and their speedy recovery.
The medical facility specializes in cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, urology, gynecology, general and robotic surgery.
Severance Hospital houses the biggest Neurosurgery Department in the South Korea. It employs 33 professors and 19 associates specialized in every branch of Neurosurgery. The Hospital conducts researches aimed at advancing medical research and bringing the best and most efficient treatment to patients.
Neurosurgical teams in the Hospital perform more than 7,000 neurosurgical operations for all types of brain and spinal cord-related disorders annually.
Asklepios Nord is the largest multidisciplinary hospital in Hamburg. It is included in the biggest medical network in Germany — Asklepios Kliniken.
Pediatrics, neurosurgery, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, maxillofacial surgery are the main specialties at Asklepios Nord.
Asklepios Nord is regularly ranked among TOP hospitals in Germany for dentistry, ophthalmology, proctology.
72,000 patients receive treatment in the hospital annually.
- The Neurosurgery Department of Helios Krefeld is certified as the center of excellence for spinal and vascular neurosurgery by the German Society for Neurosurgery. This confirms high professionalism of Helios Krefeld doctors and advanced level of medical equipment.
- Prof. Michael Stoffel heads the Neurosurgery Center at Helios Krefeld. The doctor was certified as a master in neurosurgery by the German Spine Society. He performs complex surgeries on the brain, spinal cord, vascular neurosurgical operations. If you want to make an appointment with Prof. Michael Stoffel, specify this in your request.
- Helios Krefeld is regularly ranked among best German hospitals by the Focus magazine, an authoritative edition within the country and Europe.
- The numerous awards, certificates, and doctors professionalism make Helios Krefeld one of the best neurosurgery hospitals in Germany and worldwide.
- Doctors from Assuta use a special X-ray O-arm device to minimize the risk of side effects during the intervention. This device creates a 3D image of the affected area. A neurosurgeon tracks their movements and controls the location of instrument with an accuracy to 1-2 mm. As a result, healthy tissues are not damaged.
- Assuta Hospital was entitled as the most technologically advanced medical facilities of the Middle East. Every 2 years, the equipment is renovated at Assuta. A patient can be sure that the newest neurosurgical technologies are safe and effective.
- Prof. Uriel Wald heads the Neurosurgery Department at Assuta. The doctor developed the neuronavigation system for brain surgeries. He specializes in tumor removal of the brain and spinal cord, aneurysms treatment, epilepsy surgical treatment. Prof. Uriel Wald has over 30 years of experience that confirms his great experience in neurosurgery.
Global Hospital (Gleneagles Global Health City) is a multidisciplinary hospital in Chennai, India.
The hospital is the best medical facility for the organ transplant in the country and the world’s leader in the number of successful liver transplants (over 1,000). Doctors are the 1st in India to perform minimally invasive lung and combined heart-kidney transplants.
Gleneagles Global Health City specializes in the organ and bone marrow transplant, cardiology, pulmonology (treatment of the lungs), and oncology.
Global Hospital Chennai is a part of Gleneagles Global Hospitals Medical Group, which accepts 2 mln patients annually.
The medical center offers spinal stenosis treatments from $6300 to $9500. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital ranking 4.3 according to 9 patient reviews. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the spinal stenosis treatment cost in India and other countries.
Ewha Woman's University Medical Center (EUMC) is a multidisciplinary hospital for women only. It's located in Seoul, South Korea.
The treatment of breast, thyroid, urogenital cancers, and joint replacement — are the clinic's top specialties.
Ewha doctors focus on the aesthetic results of the procedures. They perform minimally invasive operations through small incisions so that a woman does not get visible scars.
Patients from Europe, Russia, China, and the United Arab Emirates choose Ewha Medical Center every year.
European Interbalkan Medical Center is a multidisciplinary hospital in Thessaloniki, Greece.
The specialties are the following: robotic surgery, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, oncology and complete examination (check-up).
The hospital cooperates with the world’s leading medical institutions — Massachusetts General Hospital (USA) and Harvard University (USA).
Memorial Atasehir Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Istanbul which belongs to the large Memorial Healthcare Group. The Memorial Atasehir specialties are organ transplant (with 99.5% success rate for liver and 99% for kidney), in vitro fertilization (65% success rate), oncology, cardio- and neurosurgery.
The hospital has Joint Commission International (JCI) certificate for the compliance with international treatment standards, quality, and safety. JCI is a global organization that controls the quality of medical services worldwide.
Memorial Antalya Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Turkey. It specializes in medical and radiation oncology, general, plastic, and reconstruction surgery. Memorial Antalya Hospital meets international standards of quality and safety according to the JCI (Joint Commission International), an authoritative organization evaluating world-class medical centers.