Top neurosurgery hospitals are listed below. They provide a comprehensive treatment of neuropathologies. Note that the success rate of a particular operation depends on the chosen neurosurgery center, its equipment level, and doctor's experience.
Follow these steps to choose the best neurosurgical hospital:
1. Learn the info about neurosurgery centers listed below. It represents top neurosurgery hospitals in Europe and Asia.
2. Submit a request on Bookimed specifying the purpose of the treatment.
3. Our manager will call you back to book the chosen neurosurgery hospital or offer another medical center according to the diagnosis, health condition, and financial ability.
4. If you approve the chosen neurosurgery hospital, Bookimed manager books it for you and schedules the date of your arrival.
Bookimed services are free for a patient. We cooperate directly with the best neurosurgery hospitals. With Bookimed you avoid waiting lists, get 24/7 support until your coming back home.
- Liv is among best neurosurgery hospitals in Turkey and worldwide — 91% is a success rate for brain and spinal cord surgeries. While the average index in Turkey is 81%. This means that there are no complications in 91 out of 100 patients after the surgical intervention.
- Over 250 successful neurosurgical operations are performed at Liv annually. This means that Liv neurosurgeons have great experience.
- You will be examined with MRI of the last generation before surgery. It creates the most detailed image of the brain and spinal cord. Due to this, a doctor chooses the best option for the surgery. You will receive the most effective treatment with minimal risk of postoperative complications.
- Liv neurosurgeons operate children and adults.
- Bookimed arranges the treatment at Liv within 5 days.
- Teknon Neurosurgery Center treats patients with brain and spinal cord tumors, Parkinson's disease, Tourette's syndrome, dementia, etc.
- Prof. Oliver Bartolome heads the Neurosurgery Department. The doctor has over 40 years of experience. He invented a unique fluorescent surgery to remove brain tumors. During the intervention, special substance and light paint the tumor cells in a red color. A doctor clearly distinguishes healthy and affected tissues. This allows to remove only tumor cells and almost avoid brain cells damage.
- Doctors apply non-surgical Rhizolysis method to treat spine pains. It is effective in 80% of cases.
- Application of the latest technologies makes Teknon one of the best hospitals in the world.
- Teknon doctors treat neuropathologies in children and adults.
The Department of Neurosurgery in Nordwest Hospital (Germany) specializes in the surgical treatment of the nervous system diseases. Neurologists treat the herniated disc, stenosis of the spinal canal and brain tumors.
Doctors use neuronavigation and intraoperative control. These techniques increase the accuracy of the surgeon's movements and reduce the risk of medical error.
The medical team consists of neurosurgeons, neurologists, anesthesiologists and intensive care specialists.
- Top choice among international patients — 520,000 foreigners from 190 countries choose Bumrungrad annually. They also consider Bumrungrad as one of top neurosurgery hospitals.
- 1,600 spine surgeries annually. Such a great amount of operations confirms Bumrungrad doctors experience.
- Bumrungrad is ranked among Top 30 most technologically advanced hospitals in the world according to the Top Master's Healthcare Administration.
- Neurosurgeons at Bumrungrad perform neuro-endoscopic operations. They treat brain and spinal cord tumors, aneurysms, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease.
- Surgical interventions on the spinal cord are performed at the Spinal Surgery Center. Doctors use a special X-ray O-arm technique. It creates a 3-dimensional image of the damages area, and a neurosurgeon operates with high accuracy. Such an approach allows minimizing the health tissues affection.
- The neurosurgery cost at Bumrungrad is 40-75% lower without quality loss than in the USA or Europe.
Carolina Medical Center is one of the biggest private orthopedic hospitals in Europe. Specialists of the Hospital treat all injuries and diseases of the musculoskeletal system, sport traumas. The Clinic has received Ministry of Health accreditation as the first private orthopedic hospital in Poland.
Carolina Hospital is a part of Lux Med Group, the main medical partner of the Polish Olympic Committee. Specialists of the Hospital treat the best athletes of Poland. The Clinic is certified as FIFA Medical Clinic of Excellence. Also orthopedists of the Hospital provide treatment for the National Ballet dancers.
Doctors of Carolina Hospital have developed a unique method of anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction in children. Carolina Medical Center is the first hospital in Poland to perform orthopedic therapies using stem cells derived from adipose tissue. Specialists of the Hospital conduct innovative research projects (INPLA and FOOT).
How to choose top neurosurgery hospital?
While choosing the best neurosurgery hospital in your case, pay attention to:
- Hospitals' location. Select the neurosurgery center which is easy to reach from your country. It mainly concerns cases, when a patient is in a poor health condition.
- Doctors' experience. Top neurosurgery hospitals employ the leading world's specialists. So, before choosing the medical center, learn doctors' CV to make sure in their competence.
- Prices for treatment The best neurosurgery hospitals offer different prices for the same quality of treatment. For instance, the neurosurgical centers in India or Turkey provide treatment and diagnostics 2-3 times lower than in the Western European countries or South Korea. The most expensive therapy is provided hospitals located in the USA. Such a difference is explained by general the price policy within these states.
- Diagnosis. Pay attention whether the medical center specializes in treating your disease.
What is the best neurosurgery in the world?
According to Bookimed patients' reviews, our manager opinion, and treatment effectiveness, among the top neurosurgery centers are:
- Teknon Medical Center (Spain)
- Liv Hospital (Turkey)
- Sourasky Medical Center (Israel)
Submit a request to book the best neurosurgery hospital in your case.
Costs of neurosurgery procedures
|Radiotherapy||$3100 - $30000|
|Brain tumor removal||$6850 - $45000|
|CyberKnife||$4400 - $18000|
|Deep brain stimulation (DBS) surgery||$16000 - $100000|
|Herniated disc surgery||$2500 - $31000|
|Gamma Knife||$4450 - $25600|
|PET/CT||$480 - $4050|
|Ultrasound||$30 - $700|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $1950|
|CT (computer tomography)||$160 - $1350|
Hospital Sant Joan de Déu (Barcelona, Spain) accepts children for treatment from the infant age to 21. The Hospital belongs to Top-5 medical institutions in Europe and is recognized as the most authoritative one in the field of pediatric oncology treatment. The Center has its own Laboratory for Molecular Medicine where innovative therapeutic methods are developed.
- Prof. Jurgen Kiwit has been managing the Neurosurgery Center at Helios Berlin Buch for more than 20 years. The doctor specializes in brain tumors removal of any complexity. The Professor provides consultations for patients requested on Bookimed.
- Neurosurgeons apply MAPS robotic system during the interventions. This device visualizes the operated area in details, so doctors manipulate accurately and avoid damaging of healthy tissues.
- Helios Berlin Buch provides the lowest neurosurgery costs in Germany according to Helios representative data.
- Helios Berlin Buch is ranked among Top German hospitals according to the Focus magazine version.
- All these facts make Helios Berlin Buch one of the best neurosurgery hospitals.
Wooridul Hospital is a specialized network of hospitals with experience in treating more than 30 years, which is a world leader in the treatment of diseases of the spine today. Wooridul Hospital meets the highest international standards. It is an international hospital is the best of the World by the Medical Tourism Association.
Neolife Department of Neurosurgery specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of brain tumors.
Examinations are carried out using MRI, positron emission computed tomography (PET-CT), gamma camera (used for functional brain research).
Treatment of tumors is performed using new methods of radiation therapy and radiosurgery: SBRT, IGRT, IGRS, RapidArc. They allow to adjust the intensity and direction of the beam so that it only affects the tumor and does not affect healthy tissue.
- Prof. Ralf Buhl heads the Neurosurgery Department at Solingen. The doctor has performed over 4,000 successful neurosurgical operations. The doctor's experience makes Solingen one of the best neurosurgery hospitals in the world. Bookimed can arrange your consultation with Dr. Buhl, specify this in your request.
- Solingen is ranked among the best German hospitals according to the Focus magazine version. While composing the rating, Focus relied on such criteria as medical staff qualification, level of medical equipment, and service.
- Bookimed arranges the treatment to Solingen Neurosurgery Center within 5-7 days.
Klinikum Bremen-Mitte is a multidisciplinary hospital included in the network of medical centers Gesundheit Nord (Nord Klinik Allianz). Bremen-Mitte specializes in oncology, orthopedics, surgery, neurology, and neurosurgery.
In 2015-2016, Focus magazine, an authoritative German edition, included the hospital in the TOP of the leading medical institutions in Germany. The rating is based on patients’ reviews and doctors’ qualifications.
40,000 patients choose Klinikum Bremen-Mitte for treatment every year.
Meoclinic in Berlin is a one of the biggest international hospitals in Germany. 50 doctors work at Meoclinic specialized in over 30 medical fields. The Hospital consists of 5 narrow focused centers of radiology, cardiology, surgery, phlebology, and rehabilitation. Meoclinic has a certification according to the international Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008.
- Prof. Zvi Ram heads Sourasky Neurosurgery Center. The doctor has performed over 2,000 neurosurgical operations. If you want to receive a consultation with Prof. Zvi Ram, specify this in your request.
- Sourasky Neurosurgery Center has been working for over 55 years.
- Over 2,500 neurosurgical interventions with 98% average success rate. All these make Sourasky one of the best hospitals for neurosurgery in the world.
- Sourasky Neurosurgery Center serves children and adults.
- Sourasky is among Top 10 world's most popular hospitals for medical tourists according to the Newsweek magazine version. Over 400,000 medical tourists prefer treatment at Sourasky annually.
- Bookimed arranges treatment at Sourasky within 3-5 days.
- The Neurosurgery Department of Helios Krefeld is certified as the center of excellence for spinal and vascular neurosurgery by the German Society for Neurosurgery. This confirms high professionalism of Helios Krefeld doctors and advanced level of medical equipment.
- Prof. Michael Stoffel heads the Neurosurgery Center at Helios Krefeld. The doctor was certified as a master in neurosurgery by the German Spine Society. He performs complex surgeries on the brain, spinal cord, vascular neurosurgical operations. If you want to make an appointment with Prof. Michael Stoffel, specify this in your request.
- Helios Krefeld is regularly ranked among best German hospitals by the Focus magazine, an authoritative edition within the country and Europe.
- The numerous awards, certificates, and doctors professionalism make Helios Krefeld one of the best neurosurgery hospitals in Germany and worldwide.
Anadolu is one of the biggest and most advanced hospitals in Turkey. Here, professional neurosurgeons perform surgical and minimally invasive operations related to cranial traumas and spinal cord malfunctions. A team of neurosurgeons that perform operations, shares decades of experience and hundreds of saved lives.
The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is one of the largest private clinics in Lithuania. Specialists focus on accurate diagnostics for more effective treatment. They also develop high-quality rehabilitation for fast recovery. Over 48,000 patients undergo treatment in the Hospital. 1 in 10 patients is from abroad. The most of patients are from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway.
- Medipol is the largest medical center in Turkey. 1,200 patients are served here every day.
- One of the leading neurosurgeons in Turkey works at Medipol. Dr. Ali Zirh has over 35 years of experience. He studied in Germany, Spain, Great Britain, Israel, Belgium, the USA. Dr. Ali Zirh has performed over 1,000 surgical interventions on the brain for Parkinson's disease and other pathologies treatment; over 500 deep brain stimulations (DBS) procedures. To get an appointment with Dr. Ali Zirh, point this in your request to Bookimed.
- Medipol follows strict US standards for treatment to provide world-class medical care.
- The neurosurgery cost at Medipol is about 1.5-2 times lower compared to European, Israeli, and Korean hospitals.
- Doctors from Assuta use a special X-ray O-arm device to minimize the risk of side effects during the intervention. This device creates a 3D image of the affected area. A neurosurgeon tracks their movements and controls the location of instrument with an accuracy to 1-2 mm. As a result, healthy tissues are not damaged.
- Assuta Hospital was entitled as the most technologically advanced medical facilities of the Middle East. Every 2 years, the equipment is renovated at Assuta. A patient can be sure that the newest neurosurgical technologies are safe and effective.
- Prof. Uriel Wald heads the Neurosurgery Department at Assuta. The doctor developed the neuronavigation system for brain surgeries. He specializes in tumor removal of the brain and spinal cord, aneurysms treatment, epilepsy surgical treatment. Prof. Uriel Wald has over 30 years of experience that confirms his great experience in neurosurgery.
Medical Park (Medical Park AG) is the network of specialized rehabilitation clinics in the field of recovery after injuries, orthopedic surgery, after various diseases: rheumatic, neurological, cardiac and psychosomatic and after various operations, located in the most beautiful regions of Germany. Two of them - outpatient therapeutic centers «CITY MED» and «Medical Park Art.» are located at the largest Bavarian cities Munich and Nuremberg. Other clinics are located in Bavaria, such towns as Tegernsee, Chiemsee, Bad Wiessee - combines the beauty of mountain lakes and Alpine panorama.
South Korean Kang Dong Hospital is one of the best advanced medical centers in the field of orthopedics. It is one of the first hospital which began to practice multi-pronged approach to the treatment of orthopedic disorders in the world. Specialized Orthopedic Hospital uses the most modern technology, providing a full range of orthopedic services for the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system, rehabilitation of injuries and all types of damages joints and spine.