- Liv is among best neurosurgery hospitals in Turkey and worldwide — 91% is a success rate for brain and spinal cord surgeries. While the average index in Turkey is 81%. This means that there are no complications in 91 out of 100 patients after the surgical intervention.
- Over 250 successful neurosurgical operations are performed at Liv annually. This means that Liv neurosurgeons have great experience.
- You will be examined with MRI of the last generation before surgery. It creates the most detailed image of the brain and spinal cord. Due to this, a doctor chooses the best option for the surgery. You will receive the most effective treatment with minimal risk of postoperative complications.
- Liv neurosurgeons operate children and adults.
- Bookimed arranges the treatment at Liv within 5 days.
The cost of brain cyst diagnostics at LIV Hospital ranges from $810 to $860. The medical center offers brain cyst treatments from $15000 to $16500. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.6 according to 62 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan and Belarus. The travel arrangement takes 4 days. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the brain cyst treatment cost in Turkey and other countries.
- Teknon Neurosurgery Center treats patients with brain and spinal cord tumors, Parkinson's disease, Tourette's syndrome, dementia, etc.
- Prof. Oliver Bartolome heads the Neurosurgery Department. The doctor has over 40 years of experience. He invented a unique fluorescent surgery to remove brain tumors. During the intervention, special substance and light paint the tumor cells in a red color. A doctor clearly distinguishes healthy and affected tissues. This allows to remove only tumor cells and almost avoid brain cells damage.
- Doctors apply non-surgical Rhizolysis method to treat spine pains. It is effective in 80% of cases.
- Application of the latest technologies makes Teknon one of the best hospitals in the world.
- Teknon doctors treat neuropathologies in children and adults.
- Top choice among international patients — 520,000 foreigners from 190 countries choose Bumrungrad annually. They also consider Bumrungrad as one of top neurosurgery hospitals.
- 1,600 spine surgeries annually. Such a great amount of operations confirms Bumrungrad doctors experience.
- Bumrungrad is ranked among Top 30 most technologically advanced hospitals in the world according to the Top Master's Healthcare Administration.
- Neurosurgeons at Bumrungrad perform neuro-endoscopic operations. They treat brain and spinal cord tumors, aneurysms, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease.
- Surgical interventions on the spinal cord are performed at the Spinal Surgery Center. Doctors use a special X-ray O-arm technique. It creates a 3-dimensional image of the damages area, and a neurosurgeon operates with high accuracy. Such an approach allows minimizing the health tissues affection.
- The neurosurgery cost at Bumrungrad is 40-75% lower without quality loss than in the USA or Europe.
Anadolu is one of the biggest and most advanced hospitals in Turkey. Here, professional neurosurgeons perform surgical and minimally invasive operations related to cranial traumas and spinal cord malfunctions. A team of neurosurgeons that perform operations, shares decades of experience and hundreds of saved lives.
Hospital Sant Joan de Déu (Barcelona, Spain) accepts children for treatment from the infant age to 21. The Hospital belongs to Top-5 medical institutions in Europe and is recognized as the most authoritative one in the field of pediatric oncology treatment. The Center has its own Laboratory for Molecular Medicine where innovative therapeutic methods are developed.
How much does brain cyst treatment cost ?
|Gamma Knife||$4450 - $25600|
|EEG (Electroencephalography)||$120 - $8000|
Doctors calculate the cost of brain cyst treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final brain cyst treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
73 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate brain cyst treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $210. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
- The average cost of brain cyst diagnostics is $1150. The lowest price is $600 and the highest — $2200.
- The average treatment price is $24200. The lowest price is $15000 and the highest — $38000.
- Medipol is the largest medical center in Turkey. 1,200 patients are served here every day.
- One of the leading neurosurgeons in Turkey works at Medipol. Dr. Ali Zirh has over 35 years of experience. He studied in Germany, Spain, Great Britain, Israel, Belgium, the USA. Dr. Ali Zirh has performed over 1,000 surgical interventions on the brain for Parkinson's disease and other pathologies treatment; over 500 deep brain stimulations (DBS) procedures. To get an appointment with Dr. Ali Zirh, point this in your request to Bookimed.
- Medipol follows strict US standards for treatment to provide world-class medical care.
- The neurosurgery cost at Medipol is about 1.5-2 times lower compared to European, Israeli, and Korean hospitals.
Klinikum Bremen-Mitte is a multidisciplinary hospital included in the network of medical centers Gesundheit Nord (Nord Klinik Allianz). Bremen-Mitte specializes in oncology, orthopedics, surgery, neurology, and neurosurgery.
In 2015-2016, Focus magazine, an authoritative German edition, included the hospital in the TOP of the leading medical institutions in Germany. The rating is based on patients’ reviews and doctors’ qualifications.
40,000 patients choose Klinikum Bremen-Mitte for treatment every year.
The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is one of the largest private clinics in Lithuania. Specialists focus on accurate diagnostics for more effective treatment. They also develop high-quality rehabilitation for fast recovery. Over 48,000 patients undergo treatment in the Hospital. 1 in 10 patients is from abroad. The most of patients are from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway.
- Prof. Ralf Buhl heads the Neurosurgery Department at Solingen. The doctor has performed over 4,000 successful neurosurgical operations. The doctor's experience makes Solingen one of the best neurosurgery hospitals in the world. Bookimed can arrange your consultation with Dr. Buhl, specify this in your request.
- Solingen is ranked among the best German hospitals according to the Focus magazine version. While composing the rating, Focus relied on such criteria as medical staff qualification, level of medical equipment, and service.
- Bookimed arranges the treatment to Solingen Neurosurgery Center within 5-7 days.
- Prof. Zvi Ram heads Sourasky Neurosurgery Center. The doctor has performed over 2,000 neurosurgical operations. If you want to receive a consultation with Prof. Zvi Ram, specify this in your request.
- Sourasky Neurosurgery Center has been working for over 55 years.
- Over 2,500 neurosurgical interventions with 98% average success rate. All these make Sourasky one of the best hospitals for neurosurgery in the world.
- Sourasky Neurosurgery Center serves children and adults.
- Sourasky is among Top 10 world's most popular hospitals for medical tourists according to the Newsweek magazine version. Over 400,000 medical tourists prefer treatment at Sourasky annually.
- Bookimed arranges treatment at Sourasky within 3-5 days.
The cost of brain cyst diagnostics at Sourasky Medical Center ranges from $2100 to $2200. The medical center offers brain cyst treatments from $27000 to $38000. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.4 according to 86 patients reviews. The travel arrangement takes 2 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the brain cyst treatment cost in Israel and other countries.
Asklepios is a group of leading clinics in Germany and Europe with a specialized medical institution - Clinic of Neurosurgery, which provides the treatment of the brain and spinal cord, peripheral nervous system diseases.
Patients from different countries of the world go to the clinic Asklepios for treatment:
- brain tumors;
- tumors of the spinal cord;
- neuralgia of the triple nerve;
- tumors of the pituitary gland;
- craniocerebral injuries;
- disorders of circulation of cerebrospinal fluid (intracranial fluid);
- cerebrovascular disease;
- craniosynostosis, etc.
The Neurosurgery Department in Memorial Hospital (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the surgical treatment of the brain and spinal cord tumors, arteriovenous malformation, carotid artery stenosis.
Surgeons carry out operations using microscopic and endoscopic methods. During the procedure, the doctors perform neuromonitoring. It helps to avoid damage to the brain parts which are responsible for vital functions. Patients with inoperable tumors undergo irradiation on a TrueBeam STx device.
- Prof. Jurgen Kiwit has been managing the Neurosurgery Center at Helios Berlin Buch for more than 20 years. The doctor specializes in brain tumors removal of any complexity. The Professor provides consultations for patients requested on Bookimed.
- Neurosurgeons apply MAPS robotic system during the interventions. This device visualizes the operated area in details, so doctors manipulate accurately and avoid damaging of healthy tissues.
- Helios Berlin Buch provides the lowest neurosurgery costs in Germany according to Helios representative data.
- Helios Berlin Buch is ranked among Top German hospitals according to the Focus magazine version.
- All these facts make Helios Berlin Buch one of the best neurosurgery hospitals.
The Neurosurgery Department in Okan Hospital (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the surgical treatment of diseases of the central and peripheral nervous systems.
Here patients with hernias, tumors, hydrocephalus are treated. The Department is equipped with CT and MRI.
Ospedale San Raffaele in Milan is one of the largest research hospitals in Europe. It applies exclusive methods for rare immune system and genetic diseases treatment.
Among its achievements — the world's first stem cell therapy for patients with severe combined immune deficiency disorder.
Oncology, oncohematology, neurosurgery, cardiac surgery, and gynecology are the strongest specialities here.
Surgeons of the medical center perform over 50,000 operations annually.
HM Hospitales is a prominent group of clinics in Spain which provides medical services in all fields and consists of 6 general hospitals and 3 advanced research centers specializing in oncology, cardiology, neurology and neurosurgery. During 27 years this group has provided high-quality services to its patients and has become the international golden standard. Combination of experienced professionals and state of art technologies has made HM Hospitales in Madrid a reputable leader in the area of private medical services listed among Top 5 Private Hospitals.
- Over 14,000 international patients choose KUIMS for treatment annually.
- Fast-track diagnosis program for international patients. A person can undergo a complete examination without queues.
The Department of Neurosurgery in Medicana Medical Center (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the removal of the spinal cord and brain tumors.
The specialists use MRI to detect tumors. The localization of metastases is determined by positron emission computed tomography (PET-CT).
Treatment is performed surgically or with the help of a high-precision CyberKnife system.
- Doctors from Assuta use a special X-ray O-arm device to minimize the risk of side effects during the intervention. This device creates a 3D image of the affected area. A neurosurgeon tracks their movements and controls the location of instrument with an accuracy to 1-2 mm. As a result, healthy tissues are not damaged.
- Assuta Hospital was entitled as the most technologically advanced medical facilities of the Middle East. Every 2 years, the equipment is renovated at Assuta. A patient can be sure that the newest neurosurgical technologies are safe and effective.
- Prof. Uriel Wald heads the Neurosurgery Department at Assuta. The doctor developed the neuronavigation system for brain surgeries. He specializes in tumor removal of the brain and spinal cord, aneurysms treatment, epilepsy surgical treatment. Prof. Uriel Wald has over 30 years of experience that confirms his great experience in neurosurgery.
The Department of Neurosurgery in Kardiolita Clinic (Vilnius, Lithuania) specializes in the surgical treatment of the vascular system of the head, peripheral and central nervous systems.
Neurosurgeons carry out computed tomography (CT) to identify tumors. The study of brain tissue is carried out using neurosonoscopy.
Specialists perform the open or endovascular types of operations.