Advantages of neurosurgery in Germany:
- Low-injury brain and spinal cord surgeries. German neurosurgeons apply endoscopic techniques during the surgical intervention. They use special optic devices to perform complex surgeries through small punctures up to 1 cm in size. Due to this, a patient receives an effective treatment without healthy tissues damaging. The recovery goes faster and a patient returns to a healthy life soon.
- Systems for visualization. Doctors apply 3D-visualization during the intervention in the best spine and brain hospital in Germany. This is a special MRI unit that allows a surgeon to "see" all anatomic features of the brain and spinal cord. As a result, doctors manipulate the instruments accurately, and the chance to damage the healthy tissues is minimal.
The best neurosurgery hospitals in Germany are listed below. Bookimed manager will answer all your questions and assist in the medical trip arrangement. The manager will stay in touch with you 24/7 until coming back home.
The Department of Neurosurgery in Nordwest Hospital (Germany) specializes in the surgical treatment of the nervous system diseases. Neurologists treat the herniated disc, stenosis of the spinal canal and brain tumors.
Doctors use neuronavigation and intraoperative control. These techniques increase the accuracy of the surgeon's movements and reduce the risk of medical error.
The medical team consists of neurosurgeons, neurologists, anesthesiologists and intensive care specialists.
- Prof. Jurgen Kiwit has been managing the Neurosurgery Center at Helios Berlin Buch for more than 20 years. The doctor specializes in brain tumors removal of any complexity. The Professor provides consultations for patients requested on Bookimed.
- Neurosurgeons apply MAPS robotic system during the interventions. This device visualizes the operated area in details, so doctors manipulate accurately and avoid damaging of healthy tissues.
- Helios Berlin Buch provides the lowest neurosurgery costs in Germany according to Helios representative data.
- Helios Berlin Buch is ranked among Top German hospitals according to the Focus magazine version.
- All these facts make Helios Berlin Buch one of the best neurosurgery hospitals.
- Prof. Ralf Buhl heads the Neurosurgery Department at Solingen. The doctor has performed over 4,000 successful neurosurgical operations. The doctor's experience makes Solingen one of the best neurosurgery hospitals in the world. Bookimed can arrange your consultation with Dr. Buhl, specify this in your request.
- Solingen is ranked among the best German hospitals according to the Focus magazine version. While composing the rating, Focus relied on such criteria as medical staff qualification, level of medical equipment, and service.
- Bookimed arranges the treatment to Solingen Neurosurgery Center within 5-7 days.
Common proceduresRadiotherapy Brain tumor removal Herniated disc surgery PET/CT Ultrasound MRI of one area
Klinikum Bremen-Mitte is a multidisciplinary hospital included in the network of medical centers Gesundheit Nord (Nord Klinik Allianz). Bremen-Mitte specializes in oncology, orthopedics, surgery, neurology, and neurosurgery.
In 2015-2016, Focus magazine, an authoritative German edition, included the hospital in the TOP of the leading medical institutions in Germany. The rating is based on patients’ reviews and doctors’ qualifications.
40,000 patients choose Klinikum Bremen-Mitte for treatment every year.
Meoclinic in Berlin is a one of the biggest international hospitals in Germany. 50 doctors work at Meoclinic specialized in over 30 medical fields. The Hospital consists of 5 narrow focused centers of radiology, cardiology, surgery, phlebology, and rehabilitation. Meoclinic has a certification according to the international Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008.
Costs of neurosurgery procedures in Germany
|Radiotherapy||$8450 - $28200|
|Brain tumor removal||$10000 - $39400|
|Herniated disc surgery||$12000 - $19200|
|Deep brain stimulation (DBS) surgery||$78800|
|Craniotomy||$20000 - $22000|
|PET/CT||$2500 - $4050|
|Ultrasound||$340 - $570|
|MRI of one area||$1150 - $1950|
|CT (computer tomography)||$970 - $1250|
- The Neurosurgery Department of Helios Krefeld is certified as the center of excellence for spinal and vascular neurosurgery by the German Society for Neurosurgery. This confirms high professionalism of Helios Krefeld doctors and advanced level of medical equipment.
- Prof. Michael Stoffel heads the Neurosurgery Center at Helios Krefeld. The doctor was certified as a master in neurosurgery by the German Spine Society. He performs complex surgeries on the brain, spinal cord, vascular neurosurgical operations. If you want to make an appointment with Prof. Michael Stoffel, specify this in your request.
- Helios Krefeld is regularly ranked among best German hospitals by the Focus magazine, an authoritative edition within the country and Europe.
- The numerous awards, certificates, and doctors professionalism make Helios Krefeld one of the best neurosurgery hospitals in Germany and worldwide.
Medical Park (Medical Park AG) is the network of specialized rehabilitation clinics in the field of recovery after injuries, orthopedic surgery, after various diseases: rheumatic, neurological, cardiac and psychosomatic and after various operations, located in the most beautiful regions of Germany. Two of them - outpatient therapeutic centers «CITY MED» and «Medical Park Art.» are located at the largest Bavarian cities Munich and Nuremberg. Other clinics are located in Bavaria, such towns as Tegernsee, Chiemsee, Bad Wiessee - combines the beauty of mountain lakes and Alpine panorama.
The Department of Neurosurgery Charité conducts 5,000 surgeries every year. Doctors treat diseases of the brain and spinal cord, disorders of the peripheral nervous system, hereditary pathologies.
During the interventions, surgeons use neuronavigation and brain imaging systems. These settings improve the accuracy of the operation and help avoid complications.
A specialized Center for Children's Neurosurgery works on the basis of the Neurosurgery Department.
Düsseldorf Clinics Association consists of 4 multidisciplinary hospitals. Physicians at Dusseldorf specialize in oncology, neurology, cardiology, orthopedics, and surgery.
More than 60 professors work in the Association. They head the rating of the best physicians according to Focus magazine, one of the three German most widely circulating titles.
Over 200,000 patients undergo treatment in Düsseldorf Clinics Association annually.
Alfried Krupp Krankenhaus is one of the largest medical institutions of the Rurh region in Germany. The Hospital consists of 19 departments, 10 certified centers. Alfried Krupp Krankenhaus is a leading facility for emergency patients as the most efficient in severe cases. Annually clinics receives around 80,000 patients and actively cooperates with other European and German medical centers in the field of medical assistance and teaching programs.
Essen University Hospital is one of the Europe leaders which provides high-quality medical services and accurate diagnosis in many areas (oncology, hematology, transplantation and treatment of cardiovascular disease). The hospital has an international authority, successfully combines research work with the practice of the treatment of patients, as well as the development and implementation of innovative treatment techniques, conducting various clinical trials and actively collaborates with leading hospitals around the world.
Klinikum Bremen-Ost is a multidisciplinary hospital located in Bremen. The hospital is a part of the Gesundheit Nord-Klinikverbund Bremen network of hospitals. Bremen-Ost Hospital specializes in lung surgery, neurology, psychotherapy, and psychiatry.
Bremen-Ost is among best German medical facilities in 2015-2016 according to the rating of Focus magazine. The rating includes hospitals with positive patients’ feedback and high treatment success rates.
Every year Bremen-Ost receives 19,000 patients for treatment.
Klinikum Bremen-Nord is a multispecialty hospital in the northern part of Bremen (Germany), which is a part of Gesundheit Nord (Nord Klinik Allianz). Key specialties at Bremen-Nord are general and vascular surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedics.
In 2015-2016, the hospital was ranked among the 100 best medical facilities in Germany according to the Focus journal. The journal takes into account the percent of successful treatment provided in the hospital, patients’ reviews and doctors’ achievements.
Each year, Bremen-Nord treats 40,000 patients.
Asklepios is a group of leading clinics in Germany and Europe with a specialized medical institution - Clinic of Neurosurgery, which provides the treatment of the brain and spinal cord, peripheral nervous system diseases.
Patients from different countries of the world go to the clinic Asklepios for treatment:
- brain tumors;
- tumors of the spinal cord;
- neuralgia of the triple nerve;
- tumors of the pituitary gland;
- craniocerebral injuries;
- disorders of circulation of cerebrospinal fluid (intracranial fluid);
- cerebrovascular disease;
- craniosynostosis, etc.
Asklepios St. Georg Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical center in Hamburg. The Hospital works on the premisses of Asklepios Kliniken Medical Group.
The Hospital specializes in the treatment of the heart, vessels, and spine diseases.
St. Georg Hospital is among the TOP German medical facilities according to the Focus magazine.
87,000 patients receive the treatment annually here.
Asklepios Nord is the largest multidisciplinary hospital in Hamburg. It is included in the biggest medical network in Germany — Asklepios Kliniken.
Pediatrics, neurosurgery, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, maxillofacial surgery are the main specialties at Asklepios Nord.
Asklepios Nord is regularly ranked among TOP hospitals in Germany for dentistry, ophthalmology, proctology.
72,000 patients receive treatment in the hospital annually.
Asklepios Klinik Altona is a university hospital of Hamburg, one of the oldest medical facilities in Northern Germany. The medical center belongs to the hospitals’ group of Asklepios Kliniken. Asklepios Altona Hamburg specializes in robotic surgery, gastroenterology, abdominal surgery, neurology, and oncology specialties.
95,000 patients get treatment annually here.