Thank you very much for recommending this particular doctor. After many doubts, I stopped at Andrei Leonidovich Kharkov and didn’t regret it. The wonderful team of professionals, starting with the surgeon himself and ending with the nurses. the same thin psychologist. The girls at the reception, the doctors working in the Perfecto room, the nurse Vita, who is caring for me after the surgery, are all great! The ward was comfortable, I really rested a day after the surgery.
Fortis Gurgaon is a private multidisciplinary medical center in India.
The Hospital takes the 2nd place in the rating of the most technically advanced hospitals in the world according to the Top Master’s in Healthcare global research.
Doctors of the hospital specialize in the Organ Transplant, Oncology, Neurosurgery, Cardiology, and Robotic Surgery.
Global Hospital (Gleneagles Global Health City) is a multidisciplinary hospital in Chennai, India.
The hospital is the best medical facility for the organ transplant in the country and the world’s leader in the number of successful liver transplants (over 1,000). Doctors are the 1st in India to perform minimally invasive lung and combined heart-kidney transplants.
Gleneagles Global Health City specializes in the organ and bone marrow transplant, cardiology, pulmonology (treatment of the lungs), and oncology.
Global Hospital Chennai is a part of Gleneagles Global Hospitals Medical Group, which accepts 2 mln patients annually.
- BLK Hospital is JCI (Joint Commission International) accredited. This is a global organization that checks hospital compliance with strict international standards worldwide.
- BLK Center for Neuroscience is one of the best in the country according to the hospital's data.
- Doctors perform neurosurgical interventions to treat brain and spinal cord tumors, aneurysms, stroke, etc.
Common proceduresDeep brain stimulation (DBS) surgery Laminectomy Brain tumor removal PET/CT MRI of one area
The Department of Neurosurgery in Manipal Hospital (Bangalore, India) specializes in the surgical treatment of the nervous system pathologies.
Specialists perform the spinal cord and brain tumors removal here.
To detect tumors, Manipal doctors carry out an MRI. With the help of positron emission computed tomography (PET-CT), specialists identify epileptic foci and examine organ tissues.
Experts prefer the surgical method of treatment using the Cyber-knife system.
Manipal neurosurgeons conduct 1,500 operations annually.
- Apollo Indraprastha is the 1st hospital in India accredited by JCI (Joint Commission International), the gold standard in global healthcare. This means that diagnosis and treatment of neurosurgical pathologies are performed according to the strict international standards.
- Apollo is considered the best private hospital in Delhi according to the Week magazine version.
- Apollo Neuroscience Institute is equipped at same high level as top neurosurgery hospitals in the world according to Apollo data.
- Over 1,000 brain and spinal neurosurgical interventions are performed at Apollo Neuroscience Institute annually.
Costs of neurosurgery procedures in India
|Deep brain stimulation (DBS) surgery||$16000 - $29800|
|Laminectomy||$4600 - $7900|
|Brain tumor removal||$6850 - $13000|
|PET/CT||$480 - $670|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $260|
- Over 53,000 international patients choose Global Bangalore for the treatment annually.
- More than 1,000 neurosurgical operations of any complexity are carried at Global Bangalore each year.
- The doctors of the Neurosurgery Department specialize in the treatment of such pathologies as brain tumor, brain aneurysm, hydrocephalus, herniated discs, head traumas, etc. DBS (deep brain stimulation) is also conducted for patients with Parkinson's disease.
The Department of Neurosurgery at Artemis Clinic (Gurgaon, India) specializes in the surgical treatment of diseases of the central and peripheral nervous systems.
The activity of the brain is measured by electroencephalography. Doctors apply CT and MRI to detect tumors.
Tumors of the brain are removed by the technique of Awake craniotomy. It does not damage the parts of the body that are responsible for vital functions.
Global Hospital Mumbai is a private multidisciplinary clinic in India. The hospital is a part of Gleneagles Global Hospitals Group.
The hospital specializes in robotic surgery, gastroenterology, orthopedics, bariatrics (treatment of obesity), and organ transplants.
Global Hospital Mumbai is the 1st facility in the world to transplant the liver simultaneously with the surgical treatment of spinal tuberculosis, and the 1st to perform the combined kidney-liver transplant in Western India.
Dr. Rela Institute & Medical Centre
Dr. Rela Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical facility in Chennai, India. Dr. Mohamed Rela, a founder of the hospital, is listed in The Guinness Book of Records for liver transplant in a 5-day baby.
Liver Transplant, Oncology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, and Gastroenterology are key specialties here.
Dr. Rela Institute & Medical Centre is a new facility, equipped with the latest devices for diagnostics and treatment. Among them MRI, CT, PET-CT, Da Vinci robotic system, linear accelerators for tumor irradiation with up to 1 mm accuracy.
Aster CMI Hospital is a multidisciplinary clinic which belongs to Aster DM Healthcare. The medical network includes 320 clinics in 9 countries. Aster CMI Hospital in Bangalore is one of the most advanced Indian hospitals. The Clinic is equipped with latest technologies and has 500 beds for accommodation. Aster Clinic takes the leading positions in the world in performing organ transplants using robotic surgery and 3D printing.
Goa Manipal Hospital is the largest medical center of the western Indian coast.
Manipal Goa specializes in oncology, neurology, neurosurgery, health checkup, orthopedics, and laparoscopy (minimally invasive surgery).
This hospital is the 1st private facility in the state to get certification for world-class standards of treatment.
IBM Watson, a computer program for choosing the most effective treatment method for cancer patients, is available in Goa Manipal Hospital.