Here is my feed-back for the visit to Praxis Dr. Kaminski at Dr. Michael Wenders: I have been awaited for that visit as scheduled. I was received in profesional manner, being asked about my medical status. Then, the medical consultation followed in which I received informations about my topic and specific investigations where performed. Based on these, a medical treatement was discussed. I am very good impressed about this visit. Thank you for helping me having it. Best regards, Radu
- Apollo Indraprastha is the 1st hospital in India accredited by JCI (Joint Commission International), the gold standard in global healthcare. This means that diagnosis and treatment of neurosurgical pathologies are performed according to the strict international standards.
- Apollo is considered the best private hospital in Delhi according to the Week magazine version.
- Apollo Neuroscience Institute is equipped at same high level as top neurosurgery hospitals in the world according to Apollo data.
- Over 1,000 brain and spinal neurosurgical interventions are performed at Apollo Neuroscience Institute annually.
The medical center offers pituitary adenoma treatments from $9400 to $12200. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 3.6 according to 7 patients reviews. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the pituitary adenoma treatment cost in India and other countries.
Global Hospital (Gleneagles Global Health City) is a multidisciplinary hospital in Chennai, India.
The hospital is the best medical facility for the organ transplant in the country and the world’s leader in the number of successful liver transplants (over 1,000). Doctors are the 1st in India to perform minimally invasive lung and combined heart-kidney transplants.
Gleneagles Global Health City specializes in the organ and bone marrow transplant, cardiology, pulmonology (treatment of the lungs), and oncology.
Global Hospital Chennai is a part of Gleneagles Global Hospitals Medical Group, which accepts 2 mln patients annually.
The medical center offers pituitary adenoma treatments from $7700 to $12300. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.7 according to 7 patients reviews. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the pituitary adenoma treatment cost in India and other countries.
- BLK Hospital is JCI (Joint Commission International) accredited. This is a global organization that checks hospital compliance with strict international standards worldwide.
- BLK Center for Neuroscience is one of the best in the country according to the hospital's data.
- Doctors perform neurosurgical interventions to treat brain and spinal cord tumors, aneurysms, stroke, etc.
Fortis Gurgaon is a private multidisciplinary medical center in India.
The Hospital takes the 2nd place in the rating of the most technically advanced hospitals in the world according to the Top Master’s in Healthcare global research.
Doctors of the hospital specialize in the Organ Transplant, Oncology, Neurosurgery, Cardiology, and Robotic Surgery.
The Department of Neurosurgery in Manipal Hospital (Bangalore, India) specializes in the surgical treatment of the nervous system pathologies.
Specialists perform the spinal cord and brain tumors removal here.
To detect tumors, Manipal doctors carry out an MRI. With the help of positron emission computed tomography (PET-CT), specialists identify epileptic foci and examine organ tissues.
Experts prefer the surgical method of treatment using the Cyber-knife system.
Manipal neurosurgeons conduct 1,500 operations annually.
How much does pituitary adenoma treatment cost in India?
|MRI of one area||$140 - $260|
Doctors calculate the cost of pituitary adenoma treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final pituitary adenoma treatment cost in India only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
13 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate pituitary adenoma treatment cost in India is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $50. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $100.
- The average treatment price is $9050. The lowest price is $5800 and the highest — $12300.
The Department of Neurosurgery at Artemis Clinic (Gurgaon, India) specializes in the surgical treatment of diseases of the central and peripheral nervous systems.
The activity of the brain is measured by electroencephalography. Doctors apply CT and MRI to detect tumors.
Tumors of the brain are removed by the technique of Awake craniotomy. It does not damage the parts of the body that are responsible for vital functions.
The medical center offers pituitary adenoma treatments from $5800 to $6900. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.1 according to 8 patients reviews. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the pituitary adenoma treatment cost in India and other countries.
The only hospital in Mumbai with Full Time Specialist System (FTSS) ensuring easy availability and access to dedicated any specialists.
Dr. Rela Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical facility in Chennai, India. Dr. Mohamed Rela, a founder of the hospital, is listed in The Guinness Book of Records for liver transplant in a 5-day baby.
Liver Transplant, Oncology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, and Gastroenterology are key specialties here.
Dr. Rela Institute & Medical Centre is a new facility, equipped with the latest devices for diagnostics and treatment. Among them MRI, CT, PET-CT, Da Vinci robotic system, linear accelerators for tumor irradiation with up to 1 mm accuracy.
- Over 53,000 international patients choose Global Bangalore for the treatment annually.
- More than 1,000 neurosurgical operations of any complexity are carried at Global Bangalore each year.
- The doctors of the Neurosurgery Department specialize in the treatment of such pathologies as brain tumor, brain aneurysm, hydrocephalus, herniated discs, head traumas, etc. DBS (deep brain stimulation) is also conducted for patients with Parkinson's disease.
Goa Manipal Hospital is the largest medical center of the western Indian coast.
Manipal Goa specializes in oncology, neurology, neurosurgery, health checkup, orthopedics, and laparoscopy (minimally invasive surgery).
This hospital is the 1st private facility in the state to get certification for world-class standards of treatment.
IBM Watson, a computer program for choosing the most effective treatment method for cancer patients, is available in Goa Manipal Hospital.
Medanta Institute is a large medical complex, which not only offers treatment in all areas of health, but also have a research center. Director and founder of the Institute is the world famous cardiac surgeon, Dr. Naresh Trehan.
Global Hospital Mumbai is a private multidisciplinary clinic in India. The hospital is a part of Gleneagles Global Hospitals Group.
The hospital specializes in robotic surgery, gastroenterology, orthopedics, bariatrics (treatment of obesity), and organ transplants.
Global Hospital Mumbai is the 1st facility in the world to transplant the liver simultaneously with the surgical treatment of spinal tuberculosis, and the 1st to perform the combined kidney-liver transplant in Western India.
Aster CMI Hospital is a multidisciplinary clinic which belongs to Aster DM Healthcare. The medical network includes 320 clinics in 9 countries. Aster CMI Hospital in Bangalore is one of the most advanced Indian hospitals. The Clinic is equipped with latest technologies and has 500 beds for accommodation. Aster Clinic takes the leading positions in the world in performing organ transplants using robotic surgery and 3D printing.