- Neurosurgery Department of Sourasky Center is justifiably considered as one of the best in Israel. However, this is a general expression, but years of hard work are behind it: neuro-oncologist examines patients in Sourasky Hospital. This is a new expert in medicine, who explores the degree of the tumor effect on brain function, and decides whether it is possible to perform the surgery;
- different neuronavigation systems, radiosurgical treatments and the latest diagnostic equipment are applicable;
- analysis of the patient's medical history is performed by the medical council. The multidisciplinary approach in the Sourasky Clinic help to provide maximally comprehensive analysis if the disease impact and its possible consequences for the person;
- statistics of successful surgeries with the diagnosis of pituitary adenoma in the state clinic of Sourasky: surgery risk is 2.5%.
- Endonasal access through the ethmoid bone is a sparing endoscopic surgery (is performed by means of probe through the nasal passages);
- Intracranial (standard neurosurgical) access if the disease is spread or there are any complications;
Treatment also includes a system of CyberKnife to maximally save the healthy tissues.
- Radiotherapy, brachytherapy;
- Chemotherapy, including the target one;
- Hormone therapy and other drugs for the conservative control of the tumor.
The cost of pituitary adenoma diagnostics at Sourasky Medical Center ranges from $2400 to $2500. The medical center offers pituitary adenoma treatments from $30000 to $45000. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.4 according to 82 patients reviews. The travel arrangement takes 2 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the pituitary adenoma treatment cost in Israel and other countries.
- Sparing endoscopic surgery (endonasal transsphenoidal approach), when the tumor is removed through a nasal passage and the ethmoid bone in the skull.
- If the disease is malignant - expanded transcranial approach is applied.
- CyberKnife system as a radiosurgical method of tumor removal is widely applied in the clinic.
- Hormonal agents are appointed to stabilize the tumor and prevent recurrence.
The cost for the diagnostics and treatment depends on the spreading of the disease, the type of access and some other factors. You can find out the exact cost for services of Assuta Medical Center at the website of Bookimed.
The cost of pituitary adenoma diagnostics at Assuta Medical Center starts from $2000. The medical center offers pituitary adenoma treatments from $22500 to $30000. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.7 according to 28 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Ukraine. The travel arrangement takes 2 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the pituitary adenoma treatment cost in Israel and other countries.
Rambam Center of Neurosurgery conducts the diagnostics and treatment of nervous system disorders. Rambam specializes in the treatment of spine tumors, brain tumors, malformations of the brain and spinal diseases. Rambam became well-known due to performing the operations at traumatic brain injuries (they were the first who implement the factor of the blood coagulation of open cerebrocranial operations).
The medical center offers pituitary adenoma treatments from $33500. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 5 according to 3 patients reviews. The travel arrangement takes 4 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the pituitary adenoma treatment cost in Israel and other countries.
Rabin Medical Center
Neurosurgery Department of Beilinson Hospital provides diagnostics and treatment of diseases, brain and spinal cord tumors, as well as cooperate closely with the Department of Neuro-oncology and Radiosurgery Rabin Medical Center. The head of the department is Professor Zvi Rappaport - Vice-President of the Neurological Surgeons World Federation. The medical staff specializes in the treatment of brain tumors, pituitary adenomas, hydrocephaly, spinal hernia, cerebral aneurysms.
How much does pituitary adenoma treatment cost in Israel?
|Gamma Knife||$20000 - $25000|
|Radiotherapy||$8000 - $23000|
|Craniotomy||$24000 - $30000|
|Pituitary tumor surgery||$22000|
|MRI of one area||$1050 - $1450|
|EEG (Electroencephalography)||$280 - $800|
Doctors calculate the cost of pituitary adenoma treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final pituitary adenoma treatment cost in Israel only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
9 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate pituitary adenoma treatment cost in Israel is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $460. The lowest price is $270 and the highest — $800.
- The average cost of pituitary adenoma diagnostics is $2250. The lowest price is $2000 and the highest — $2500.
- The average treatment price is $32500. The lowest price is $22500 and the highest — $45000.
In the Clinic Neurosurgery Center “Herzliya” are held all kinds of operations on the brain and spinal cord, and are treated all kinds of disorders of the central nervous system. Robotic and minimally invasive surgical procedures are widely used and bring maximum medical effect and fast rehabilitation process of the patient. Microsurgical and endovascular tools allow performing operations precisely and accurately. The risk to damage the important brain and spinal cord parts is reduced to zero.
Bookimed presents you a medical rehabilitation center "Loewenstein", which is located in Raanan near Tel-Aviv. It is the largest medical facility in Israel similar direction. Here adults and children are undergoing rehabilitation after various diseases and injuries.The Center also receives victims of road accidents and terrorist attacks. Due to its achievements in the field of medicine, the Center "Loewenstein" has international recognition. Operating personnel has a high level of qualification.
Shaare Zedek Medical Center is number one hospital in Jerusalem. It was established more than a hundred years ago but is continuously evolving and expanding even now. The statistics says that the hospital takes over 250,000 patients annually. Everyone who refers to Shaare Zedek Medical Center will be surely treated by highly-qualified specialists and within comfortable and warm atmosphere. This Clinic works in numerous directions and has the most popular Maternity Department in the country.
Elisha Hospital in Israel (Haifa) is one of the best private multidisciplinary hospitals in Israel, which provides services in all medical fields at the highest level, both Israeli citizens and foreigners.Elisha Medical Center is located in a central area in the city of Haifa, located on the Mediterranean coast, was founded in 1935, and throughout its long history of existence enjoyed an impeccable reputation among patients.