In Moscow, local doctors tormented me for two months! Only a puncture (not a biopsy) 2 times took! And with the assumption of "breast cancer" was sent to an operation to remove the entire breast ("so reliable"). After two months of torment, I decided to go to Israel. I found the clinic Rambam. Have made a biopsy and diagnostics. They decided that at my stage it makes no sense to remove the entire chest. We decided to remove only one lymph node. So the breast will be saved !!!
Rambam Medical Center
Rambam Hospital is one of the greatest medical centers in Israel. Thousands of international patients visit the medical center every year. It offers more than 1,000 beds for inpatients. It is necessary to mention that the Rambam medical team includes leading Israeli specialists – professors and doctors, some of whom were even awarded the Nobel Prize. Up-to-date equipment and advanced technologies allow these high-level specialists to refine and develop in various realms of medicine.
I want to share my experience of diagnosis in Rambam. There was a suspicion of breast cancer. It was necessary to confirm the diagnosis. I sent them a request on 02 January. Have told, how the process of the organization of treatment operates. In 3 days I received a call from the clinic. A week later, there was a first consultation with a doctor mammologist Drome. The total price for all came out 5500 dollars. All the diagnostics took 3 days. Then another 5 days, I was waiting for the results of the biopsy. As a result, there was another meeting where the diagnosis was confirmed. But now I know exactly what and how to treat me! But I have an initial stage and no metastases. There is hope for a cure.
When to me in Moscow have diagnosed a cancer of a stomach - I thought that to us this my life has ended.
I did not know where to go, what to do? After a short search for information on the Internet, I decided to contact the Israeli clinic "Rambam". Orgprovodovi practically imperceptibly grew into the operation itself. They took on all the issues of flight, diagnosis and operation. The price / performance ratio is simply excellent!
Now under no circumstances go to our hospitals I do not want.
- Rambam Hospital employs 4,500 people.
- 680,000 outpatients are served annually.
- 55,000+ surgeries were performed.
- 5,300 childbirths were given.
- Prof. Aaron Ciechanover and Avram Hershko who won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry work at Rambam Haifa in Israel.
Rambam Health Care Campus is the Medical Center in northern Israel in Haifa.
Ruth Rappaport Children’s Hospital
21 Specialty Units, including: Hemato-Oncology, Surgery, ICU, Cardiology, Neurology, Neonatology, Orthopedics. Ruth Rappaport Children’s Hospital at Rambam Haifa Israel offers a child-friendly atmosphere: family rooms, classrooms, cinema and playgrounds.
The method of endoscopic diagnostics and recovery is applied in Rambam Hospital in Israel. Children Center includes a pediatric complex comprising of cardiology, pediatric surgery, oncology, intensive care and hematology.
Methods of treatment in Rambam Hospital
- DaVinci Surgical System - robotic system to perform minimally invasive surgery.
- Carto 3 Cardiac Mapping and Navigation System - tool for diagnostics and treatment of martial fibrillation.
- SPECT/CT - ultra-high resolution imaging system.
- Pill Cam - a camera in a pill for diagnosis of gastrointestinal diseases.
- Gene Mapping - used for early detection of hereditary diseases, diabetes, kidney failure or dysfunction.
Bone Marrow Transplant Unit in Rambam Haifa in Israel
Specialists have experience in complex and complicated cases. The team of unit has provided 2,000+ bone marrow transplants by far.
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Department
Except standard IVF services, Rambam Haifa in Israel performs IVF for carriers of viral infections.
Doctors at Rambam Hospital
- A cardiologist Rafael Beyar MD, DSc is Chief Executive Officer & General Director.
- Another specialist of the Center is Dan Shechtman who won the Nobel Prize in chemistry.
- Sandra Zelikovic is the Head of Pediatric Nephrology.
- Ron Hoffman MD who is an expert in blood coagulation disorders heads the Center of Hematology-Oncology.
- Professor Zeev Wiener leads the Gynecology Department.
Achievements of Rambam Hospital
- Rambam doctors were the first in Israel to apply a non-invasive method of tremor treatment - the "ultrasonic scalpel" (ultrasound waves under the control of MRI).
- Together with the University of Wisconsin (USA), for the first time in the world, it was possible to obtain embryonic stem cells that lead to the creation of new blood vessels.
- Under the guidance of Professor Lyon Gepstein, scientists synthesized cardiomyocytes - new healthy cells of the heart muscle for patients with diagnosis "heart failure".
- For the first time in Israel, ovarian tissue preservation (freezing) was performed before chemotherapy. It was made to preserve the reproductive function.
- Rambam Haifa Clinic was the first to perform the surgery with Da Vinci robot to the child.
- Dr. Ziv Gil was the first in Israel to perform endoscopic surgery to remove the tumor transnasally (through the nose) to the child.
The hospital is ready to study medical records in the following languages:
- 321 hospitals worldwide
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews and global community
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.