Very fast reaction from Bookimed in communication. Initial discussion was for an appointment in AKH and subsequently we have been forwarded to the Privatklinik. The Klinik looks very well managed. We still did not proceed with the treatment and I'm not currently able to share opinion about the Clinic itself and the treatment (will come back soon, once have treatment there). I've been in the Wiener Privatklinik for a consultation. I manage to meet the exact doctors/professors for which I was looking for a contact and did a good job. The whole story was organized and managed by Bookimed with care for the patient. Angelina Ivanenko was my contact in Bookimed and even she was on vacation for the Christmas holidays she did not put on hold the communication. For us this was very important that we are not losing time.
Professor Shlomi Constantini is among the best neurosurgeons in Israel. He is an expert in neurosurgical care to adults and children. Prof. Constantini graduated from the Hadassah Medical School in Israel with following trainings of:
- Hippocampal Electrophysiology (Denmark)
- Supratentorial Tumor (Poland)
- Infratentorial Tumors (Netherland)
- Microneurosurgery (Switzerland)
- Advanced Neuro-Endoscopy (Germany).
Doctor’s specialties are general and pediatric neurosurgery. He provides treatment of the brain and spine tumors in children, deals with congenital and neonatal disorders in bone structure. Professor Shlomi Constantini is a specialist in microsurgical operations, reconstructive interventions, surgical correction of vascular brain aneurysms.
- Faculty Award for Research on Intracranial Pressure Measurements
- Leo Davidoff Award for Study
- Mahaly Best Clinical Research Award of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS).
Dr. Constantini provides research activities in neuroendoscopy, brain studies, and pediatric brain incidentalomas.
Membership in organizations
- Neurosurgical Society in israel
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)
- European Society of Pediatric Neurosurgery (ESPN)
- International Federation of Neuroendoscopy (IFNE)
- European Neurosurgical Society (EANS)
- International Society Pediatric Neurosurgery (ISPN)
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance