Thanks to the Bookimed team, namely Bondarenko Ostap, for organizing our trip ... my son is 12 years old from Belarus. My son has many diseases, but the main problems are related to the endocrine system and neurology. The life of our family turned into a vicious circle from a series of hospitals in Belarus but the result was zero !!! Despair had no limits ... We decided to go abroad for operations ... Bookimed offered several countries for treatment, Israel billed an incredibly huge bill for the examination, although we had all the latest analyzes, we left this option right away on on om ... At first, I was very wary of the proposal to operate in the Turkish Republic, but all my doubts got divorced at the Medipol clinic. We were accommodated in a two-room apartment, three meals a day (for me and my son), the food is delicious ... Wonderful translators in the clinic, who accompany us everywhere and the most important thing is that everything is included in the cost of treatment ... Doctors and medical personnel are top notch, kind, friendly, the doctor will embrace the child, kiss his head !!! where our doctor will hug ... at first my son was wild and feared achey, and now can not wait to go again when we are treated ... If there is any doubt with regard to Turkey, they are useless !!! acceptable prices at a high level and quality of relations Ostap Bondarenko is a highly qualified specialist, he will give a shoulder and will find a kind word !!! when despair takes you and give up, you should always contact Bookimed-Team with a capital letter ... Thank you for being
Professor Shlomi Constantini is among the best neurosurgeons in Israel. He is an expert in neurosurgical care to adults and children. Prof. Constantini graduated from the Hadassah Medical School in Israel with following trainings of:
- Hippocampal Electrophysiology (Denmark)
- Supratentorial Tumor (Poland)
- Infratentorial Tumors (Netherland)
- Microneurosurgery (Switzerland)
- Advanced Neuro-Endoscopy (Germany).
Doctor’s specialties are general and pediatric neurosurgery. He provides treatment of the brain and spine tumors in children, deals with congenital and neonatal disorders in bone structure. Professor Shlomi Constantini is a specialist in microsurgical operations, reconstructive interventions, surgical correction of vascular brain aneurysms.
- Faculty Award for Research on Intracranial Pressure Measurements
- Leo Davidoff Award for Study
- Mahaly Best Clinical Research Award of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS).
Dr. Constantini provides research activities in neuroendoscopy, brain studies, and pediatric brain incidentalomas.
Membership in organizations
- Neurosurgical Society in israel
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)
- European Society of Pediatric Neurosurgery (ESPN)
- International Federation of Neuroendoscopy (IFNE)
- European Neurosurgical Society (EANS)
- International Society Pediatric Neurosurgery (ISPN).
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance