Rabin Medical Center
Medical Center of Rabin Iczhak is one of the largest medical complex of Israel, providing medical services to patients from all over the country, where services are provided to all patients.
Rabin Medical Center - is one of the largest institutions of Israel, providing medical services to patients from all over the country. Since the time of its opening, the medical center was guided by the use of only the new tools of modern technology, setting standards for of its treatment. The center is developing new products and techniques.
Rabin Medical Center in numbers are:
- more than 60% by number of organ transplants such operations throughout Israel
- more than 6000 operations performed annually in the department of cardiology and cardiosurgery
- genetic testing is held every year 24 thousand people
- 20% of all oncological patients receive care in Israel is in the center
- more than 30,100 annual surgical protsedur
- outpatient get help 836,500 patients annually
- Every year the hospital center is replenished more than 90 thousand people
- medical staff - 4,5 thousand skilled
The annual budget of the medical center allows to equip all hospitals and department the most modern technology.
- General Hospital "Beilinson"
- Trauma Center "Rabin" - provides assistance the civilian and military, in the territory of the center built a helipad for simplification movement of patients
- Oncology center "David"
- Hospital for Women "Helen Schneider"
- Department of cardiac and thoracic surgery
- Outpatient Hospital "Hasharon"
- Clinic arthroscopy and sports injuries
- LASER therapy clinic
- Urology department
- Rehabilitation Clinic
The hospital is ready to study medical records in the following languages:
- 321 hospitals worldwide
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews and global community
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.