- Top choice among international patients — 520,000 foreigners from 190 countries choose Bumrungrad annually. They also consider Bumrungrad as one of top neurosurgery hospitals.
- 1,600 spine surgeries annually. Such a great amount of operations confirms Bumrungrad doctors experience.
- Bumrungrad is ranked among Top 30 most technologically advanced hospitals in the world according to the Top Master's Healthcare Administration.
- Neurosurgeons at Bumrungrad perform neuro-endoscopic operations. They treat brain and spinal cord tumors, aneurysms, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease.
- Surgical interventions on the spinal cord are performed at the Spinal Surgery Center. Doctors use a special X-ray O-arm technique. It creates a 3-dimensional image of the damages area, and a neurosurgeon operates with high accuracy. Such an approach allows minimizing the health tissues affection.
- The neurosurgery cost at Bumrungrad is 40-75% lower without quality loss than in the USA or Europe.
Bangkok Hospital Pattaya was founded in 1990 in the province of Chonburi, which is considered to be one of the most popular resorts in Thailand. The Hospital is the main treatment and diagnostic center of the East coast of Thailand. Pattaya Hospital is one of 30 hospitals run by Bangkok Dusit Medical Services and Bangkok Hospital Group. The Hospital works under the Joint Commission International (JCI) standards.
Get a free consultation by phone
Costs of neurosurgery procedures in Thailand
|Herniated disc surgery||$13000|
|MRI of one area||$640|
|Ultrasound||$120 - $230|
|CT (computer tomography)||$320 - $580|