- Top choice among international patients — 520,000 foreigners from 190 countries choose Bumrungrad annually. They also consider Bumrungrad as one of top neurosurgery hospitals.
- 1,600 spine surgeries annually. Such a great amount of operations confirms Bumrungrad doctors experience.
- Bumrungrad is ranked among Top 30 most technologically advanced hospitals in the world according to the Top Master's Healthcare Administration.
- Neurosurgeons at Bumrungrad perform neuro-endoscopic operations. They treat brain and spinal cord tumors, aneurysms, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease.
- Surgical interventions on the spinal cord are performed at the Spinal Surgery Center. Doctors use a special X-ray O-arm technique. It creates a 3-dimensional image of the damages area, and a neurosurgeon operates with high accuracy. Such an approach allows minimizing the health tissues affection.
- The neurosurgery cost at Bumrungrad is 40-75% lower without quality loss than in the USA or Europe.
Get a free consultation by phone
How much does spinal cord abscess treatment cost in Thailand?
|MRI of one area||$640|
|CT (computer tomography)||$320 - $580|
Doctors calculate the cost of spinal cord abscess treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final spinal cord abscess treatment cost in Thailand only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
1 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate spinal cord abscess treatment cost in Thailand is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $20.