- Prof. Zvi Ram heads Sourasky Neurosurgery Center. The doctor has performed over 2,000 neurosurgical operations. If you want to receive a consultation with Prof. Zvi Ram, specify this in your request.
- Sourasky Neurosurgery Center has been working for over 55 years.
- Over 2,500 neurosurgical interventions with 98% average success rate. All these make Sourasky one of the best hospitals for neurosurgery in the world.
- Sourasky Neurosurgery Center serves children and adults.
- Sourasky is among Top 10 world's most popular hospitals for medical tourists according to the Newsweek magazine version. Over 400,000 medical tourists prefer treatment at Sourasky annually.
- Bookimed arranges treatment at Sourasky within 3-5 days.
- Doctors from Assuta use a special X-ray O-arm device to minimize the risk of side effects during the intervention. This device creates a 3D image of the affected area. A neurosurgeon tracks their movements and controls the location of instrument with an accuracy to 1-2 mm. As a result, healthy tissues are not damaged.
- Assuta Hospital was entitled as the most technologically advanced medical facilities of the Middle East. Every 2 years, the equipment is renovated at Assuta. A patient can be sure that the newest neurosurgical technologies are safe and effective.
- Prof. Uriel Wald heads the Neurosurgery Department at Assuta. The doctor developed the neuronavigation system for brain surgeries. He specializes in tumor removal of the brain and spinal cord, aneurysms treatment, epilepsy surgical treatment. Prof. Uriel Wald has over 30 years of experience that confirms his great experience in neurosurgery.
Hadassah Hospital is one of the best and the most famous medical institutions in Israel. Hospital was founded in 1934 by Hadassah, the Women’s Zionist Organization in the USA. Hadassah Hospital consists of 2 university clinics:
One of the best medical institutions in the world is The Sarah Wetsman Davidson Hospital Tower. It is a part of the Ein Kerem Hadassah Hospital.
Rambam Center of Neurosurgery conducts the diagnostics and treatment of nervous system disorders. Rambam specializes in the treatment of spine tumors, brain tumors, malformations of the brain and spinal diseases. Rambam became well-known due to performing the operations at traumatic brain injuries (they were the first who implement the factor of the blood coagulation of open cerebrocranial operations).
Elisha Hospital in Israel (Haifa) is one of the best private multidisciplinary hospitals in Israel, which provides services in all medical fields at the highest level, both Israeli citizens and foreigners.Elisha Medical Center is located in a central area in the city of Haifa, located on the Mediterranean coast, was founded in 1935, and throughout its long history of existence enjoyed an impeccable reputation among patients.
How much does spinal cord abscess treatment cost in Israel?
|PET/CT||$1300 - $2000|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$30 - $850|
|MRI of one area||$1050 - $1450|
|Biopsy||$450 - $3500|
Doctors calculate the cost of spinal cord abscess treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final spinal cord abscess treatment cost in Israel only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
9 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate spinal cord abscess treatment cost in Israel is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $470. The lowest price is $270 and the highest — $800.
Neurosurgery Department of Beilinson Hospital provides diagnostics and treatment of diseases, brain and spinal cord tumors, as well as cooperate closely with the Department of Neuro-oncology and Radiosurgery Rabin Medical Center. The head of the department is Professor Zvi Rappaport - Vice-President of the Neurological Surgeons World Federation. The medical staff specializes in the treatment of brain tumors, pituitary adenomas, hydrocephaly, spinal hernia, cerebral aneurysms.
Sheba Medical Center is one of the best hospitals in Israel and in the Middle East. Sheba Hospital is situated in Tel HaShomer near Ramat Gan in the Tel Aviv district. Over 1,500,000 patients all around the world visit Sheba Hospital annually.
In the Clinic Neurosurgery Center “Herzliya” are held all kinds of operations on the brain and spinal cord, and are treated all kinds of disorders of the central nervous system. Robotic and minimally invasive surgical procedures are widely used and bring maximum medical effect and fast rehabilitation process of the patient. Microsurgical and endovascular tools allow performing operations precisely and accurately. The risk to damage the important brain and spinal cord parts is reduced to zero.
Shaare Zedek Medical Center is number one hospital in Jerusalem. It was established more than a hundred years ago but is continuously evolving and expanding even now. The statistics says that the hospital takes over 250,000 patients annually. Everyone who refers to Shaare Zedek Medical Center will be surely treated by highly-qualified specialists and within comfortable and warm atmosphere. This Clinic works in numerous directions and has the most popular Maternity Department in the country.