John de Groot
Ravi Gopal Varma
Thomas A. Aloia
David B Sokol
Professor Zvi Ram holds a position of Head of Neurosurgery Department at Sourasky Medical Center (Ichilov). He is specialized in neurooncology issues, heads Israel Neurosurgical Society. He has 30-years experience.
Professor Zvi Ram graduated from Medical School at Tel Aviv University, Sackler School of Medicine. He has also won the Borenstein Neurological and Goldhirsh awards.
He passed Rotating Internship, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer and collaborated with Society of Neurosurgical Research, American Association of Neurosurgery in the USA.
Prof. Zvi Ram is specialized in such disorders as:
- — aneurysms and cerebrovascular pathologies;
- — brain tumors;
- — minimally invasive surgery of the brain and spinal cord segmental surgery;
- — Parkinson's disease, epilepsy and dystonia treatment.
Professor Zvi Ram performed a big amount of complex surgeries and implemented lots of brand-new methods to perform these surgeries. He has become a worldwide known specialist thanks to his experience and high level of professionalism.
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Fast response on your request
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance
*Your contact information will be used only for medical consultation and won't be shared.