Thank you very much for recommending this particular doctor. After many doubts, I stopped at Andrei Leonidovich Kharkov and didn’t regret it. The wonderful team of professionals, starting with the surgeon himself and ending with the nurses. the same thin psychologist. The girls at the reception, the doctors working in the Perfecto room, the nurse Vita, who is caring for me after the surgery, are all great! The ward was comfortable, I really rested a day after the surgery.
Why is medical check-up important?
- You may prevent a disease. 80% of heart diseases, stroke, diabetes type 2 may be prevented according to the World Health Organization (WHO) data. Specialists of check-up clinics recommend full health screening for people over 35.
- Early detection saves lives. 40% of cancers may be cured if detected at the early stages in agreement with the Cancer Research UK company reports.
- Sure that your health is OK. Medical screening helps people confirm their excellent health status, not to inherit a family disease or protect from the risk of possible disorders.
- Physical check-up clinics save your money and time. Usually, screening takes 1 day and is 2 times cheaper than the separate diagnostic procedures.
You may find the most affordable medical check-up price for you in this listing.⬇
- Anadolu specialists provide 20-30% cheaper health check-ups than Israeli or European medical facilities.
- The hospital is equipped with the latest diagnostic devices — MRI 3 Tesla, PET-CT, Flash-CT, digital mammography, etc. It helps to carry out screenings faster and precise.
- Anadolu is among Top 10 medical facilities for medical tourism according to the Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQUA), a global organization promoting high-quality medical care for international patients.
- Medical tourists from the US, the UK, Romania, Bulgaria, and Azerbaijan choose Anadolu for reasonable private medical check-up cost.
- Over 500,000 international patients from North America, Australia, the Middle East, and Europe choose Bumrungrad International due to the luxury services at affordable prices.
- You may save up to 70% at Bumrungrad over the US medical check-up prices.
- Your payment at Bumrungrad depends on the patient's sex and age. Each examination program includes a certain number of diagnostic procedures needed for examination of a person in a specific age and sex.
- The number and type of procedures included in the program are determined individually. Additional diagnostic procedures may increase the final medical check-up price at Bumrungrad.
- Liv Hospital is among the most popular Turkish medical facilities to serve international patients. Over 50,000 medical tourists travel to Liv each year.
- The Institute of Regenerative Medicine is a part of Liv Hospital. Doctors here perform gene mapping, a method used to identify the locus of a gene where the disease begins. This test helps to develop a treatment plan and stop the disease progression.
- Patient's sex, age, and personal complaints (if any) affect the private health check-up cost at Liv most of all. Submit a request to get your own program and price.
Common proceduresbasic check-up well woman check-up Check up for men Premium Check up Paediatric Check-Up Heart сheck up
- Severance Hospital accepts 3,000,000 people per year.
- The check-up cost includes 5 consultations with specialists, 12 examinations, 10 lab tests. During the health screening, specialists inspect each organ, identify and prevent even minor health problems.
- Severance is the largest medical facility in the world to receive JCI (Joint Commission International) accreditation. It's a guarantee of high-quality services and patients' safety.
M1 Private Clinic is a specialized check-up health center located in Munich. It focuses on diagnosing children and teens. Personnel is of highly experienced and dedicated pediatric physicians, who cover all areas of expertise and eager to help any young patient. Doctors’ experience and qualification match that of a university hospital level.
What are the medical check-ups?
Check-ups are the programs for examination of whole body, prevention of diseases and their early detection. Each program includes a complete set of tests and studies to ensure that your health is OK.
The body check-up price mainly depends on the patient's sex and age, different numbers and types of diagnostic procedures included in the program.
People choose the screening according to their preferences and complaints (if any). There are cancer, heart, gastrointestinal, ophthalmologic, dental and other types of screening programs.
How much does a health check cost?
Of course, all those who seriously reflect on regular medical check-up, worry about the medical check-up price. The assumption of the incredibly high expenses makes a lot of people avoid visiting doctors timely.
However, your health is not a thing to be delayed. Moreover, if a disease is detected timely, you significantly save your money on health care. Keep reading and learn about the most reasonable check-up costs worldwide.
What is the body check-up cost in different countries?
We represent the medical check-up prices worldwide in the same currency to get an easy comparison.
The health check costs in the table are approximate. They vary according to the chosen check-up package and individual preferences. Moreover, the prices given may change because of the currency rate.
Where can you find affordable medical check-up costs?
According to the Bookimed statistics, Thailand, Turkey, South Korea, India, the UAE, and Spain are the most visited countries for medical check-ups. Leading clinics in these countries are included in this list.
The ranking is based on the Bookimed patients' reviews and experience, an accuracy index of diagnostic procedures, and affordability of health check-up cost.
Are you looking for the best screening center? Compare and match the check-up clinic clicking the link.
What does the private medical check up cost include?
The check-up cost consists of consultation with different specialists, instrumental and laboratory studies. It allows diagnosing common diseases of the cardiovascular, digestive, endocrine, respiratory, urinary systems.
The list of diagnostic procedures depends on the specific check-up program. For example, a health screening cost for women from 30 to 40 years old includes consultation with specialists, lab tests, X-Ray of the lungs, electrocardiogram and echocardiography, cervical cytology test, etc. Read more about the screening for women here.
What factors affect the health check-up cost?
- Individual features. The risk of diseases increases in 50+ aged patients and they need the maximum number of tests to detect pathologies at the early stages. That's why the med check cost is the highest. Gender of a patient also affects the price because men and women need different types of examinations.
- Location of the clinic. The doctor check-up cost varies in different countries according to the average price policy and local citizens' income within a state.
- Package type. Each program includes a different number and type of diagnostic procedures aimed at solving different medical issues. The private health check-up cost is determined by the prices of the tests, examinations, and consultations. The more procedures required, the higher the expenses are.
- Personal preferences. You may ask about some additional procedures you want to undergo except the tests included in your program.However, all additional procedures increase the health screening packages price.
Does insurance cover the medical check-up price?
A lot of the insurance packages include the annual body examination as the obligatory to undergo. In this case, the insurance covers the health check-up cost. However, you should consult with your insurance agent to know more details about your plan.
You may find the doctor check-up costs without insurance in this Bookimed listing.
How to get your personal medical check-up cost?
- Submit a request on the Bookimed website. You don’t pay for Bookimed services. A trip arrangement is free of charge.
- Consult with Bookimed manager and match screening facilities.
- Get your individual body check-up price there and choose the most suitable for you.
Costs of medical check-up procedures
|basic check-up||$60 - $5050|
|well woman check-up||$220 - $6000|
|Check up for men||$170 - $6000|
|Premium Check up||$650 - $8800|
|Paediatric Check-Up||$70 - $900|
|Heart сheck up||$100 - $6200|
|cancer screening||$680 - $6750|
Medical Park (Medical Park AG) is the network of specialized rehabilitation clinics in the field of recovery after injuries, orthopedic surgery, after various diseases: rheumatic, neurological, cardiac and psychosomatic and after various operations, located in the most beautiful regions of Germany. Two of them - outpatient therapeutic centers «CITY MED» and «Medical Park Art.» are located at the largest Bavarian cities Munich and Nuremberg. Other clinics are located in Bavaria, such towns as Tegernsee, Chiemsee, Bad Wiessee - combines the beauty of mountain lakes and Alpine panorama.
About 500,000 patients entrust their health to Medipol doctors every year.
- The heart check-up at Medipol is one of the most advanced in the country. Specialists conduct heart tomography with Flash CT, the latest device for cardiac diagnosis. This procedure helps to obtain images quickly with low radiation level. It scans the heart for 250 milliseconds (1/4 of the duration of the heartbeat) and helps to establish 95% accurate diagnosis.
- The basic check-up package includes consultations with 6 specialists, heart testing, radiological diagnosis, and lab tests.
Specialists of Medipol Check-Up Clinic provide examinations for women, men and children.
Quiron Barcelona Hospital is one of the leading clinics in Spain, strong suit of which is The Baselga Institute of Oncology. It makes progressive cancer researches in cooperation with American oncological centers. The clinic involves the latest equipment and the most experienced doctors in Spain. Diagnostic and therapeutic manipulations here combine maximum accuracy and efficiency and the personnel are ready to satisfy needs even of the most demanding patients.
Quiron Madrid Hospital is one of the best clinics in Spain which is a part of the holding QuironSalud.
This network takes 1st and 3rd places respectively in the number of clinics in Spain and Europe. Quiron Madrid uses the most innovative equipment. Its personnel consist exclusively of professionals many of whom are recognized around the world. The main task for the leadership of the clinic is to ensure the maximum treatment efficiency and comfort for every patient.
- Medicana provides diagnostic procedures according to the international standards of medical safety and quality.
- The hospital has JCI (Joint Commission International) certificate and the Turkish Ministry of Health accreditation that ensures excellence of medical services.
- Specialists carry out standard examination programs for men, women, and children. The med check cost at Medicana depends on a different number of the procedures, aim of screening and age of a patient.
Adem&Havva Medical Center in Istanbul provides medical services in plastics, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery. It is certified by the Ministry of Healthcare of Turkey as type B medical center which is oriented only for international patients. The Center is a pioneer of medical tourism in Turkey and attracts international patients looking for hair transplantation and plastic surgery from 45 countries worldwide annualy.
Physicians at the center have performed more than 16,000 plastic surgeries and hair transplantations.
Policlinico San Donato is a leading Italian clinic for cardiology and cardiac surgery.
Doctors perform over 9,400 open and minimally invasive operations on the heart and blood vessels annually. It is the largest number in the country.
Сardiology, heart surgery, arrhythmology, and rehabilitation are the top specialities in San Donato Hospital.
Global Hospital (Gleneagles Global Health City) is a multidisciplinary hospital in Chennai, India.
The hospital is the best medical facility for the organ transplant in the country and the world’s leader in the number of successful liver transplants (over 1,000). Doctors are the 1st in India to perform minimally invasive lung and combined heart-kidney transplants.
Gleneagles Global Health City specializes in the organ and bone marrow transplant, cardiology, pulmonology (treatment of the lungs), and oncology.
Global Hospital Chennai is a part of Gleneagles Global Hospitals Medical Group, which accepts 2 mln patients annually.
PRADUS Diagnostics Center is one of the most modern facilities for comprehensive examination in Germany.
The clinic specializes in the complete examination of the body, oncological and cardiological diagnostics.
Doctors of the Center apply the latest diagnostic techniques, which allow to identify diseases in the early stages. Patients undergo comprehensive examination for 1-2 days.
For diagnostics, the clinic accepts patients aged 16 years and older.
Neolife Medical Center is a part of the Turkish Bozlu Holding, and specializes in the cancer treatment. The Clinic has received international certification (JCI) as one of the world leaders in nuclear medicine and radiation oncology. The Center has 2 systems for radiotherapy - Trilogy System and TrueBeam STx (Novalis Radiosurgery). The Center also provides conventional oncological surgeries and minimally invasive treatment procedures.
Artemis Hospital is an award-winning medical institution of world class service at Gurgaon, India. The Hospital has 11 Centers of Excellence and numerous certifications including Accreditation by National Board for Hospitals & Healthcare and Joint Commission International ensuring the compliance with the best treating practises and guidelines. Team of 350+ doctors of 40 specialties treat patients from all over the world.
Ewha Womans University Medical Center
Institute of Clinical and Experimental Medicine IKEM
Institute of Clinical and Experimental Medicine (IKEM) is the largest medical institute for science and research in the Czech Republic. It focuses on treatment of cardiovascular diseases, metabolism disorders, diabetology, organ transplants. IKEM id managed by Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic.