Preventive care is the key to good health. Detection of the disease at an early stage cannot only make treatment successful but also save a life.
However, due to lack of time, a lot of people do not pay enough attention to their health until the symptoms are too obvious. You may avoid such a situation regularly checking your health state.
In this article, you will read how much cost for the full body check-up and where you can get discounts for the body screening. Scroll down and find the answers.
Full body check-up cost worldwide
International patients choose health screening in these countries because:
- People may combine vacation with the body check-up.
- Medical facilities in these countries provide excellent services and accurate diagnosis — over 95%.
- Health check-up cost in most of these countries is affordable due to the quality-price ratio.
Complete body check-up cost in Asia — from $200
International patients from the USA, Canada, Vietnam, Laos, the UAE, Singapore, India, European countries, Bangladesh, Iraq, Nigeria, Kenya, Pakistan prefer undergo health screening in Asia.
The full health check cost here is up to 75% lower than in the United States or Canada. It is approximately 10 times lower. The cheap diagnostic procedures are explained by the local residents' income and general pricing within Asian states.
Asian specialists provide international patients with discounts and promotions to make the private medical check-up cost even more lower.
Special offer for Bookimed patients only!
- Bumrungrad International Hospital is recognized as a global medical check-up clinic in Bangkok, the capital of Thailand.
- Over 60,000 patients from 190 countries worldwide choose Bumrungrad as the best option for a health check in Thailand.
- Bumrungrad medical staff offer over 20 screening packages for women, men, and children. Each program is personalized and includes a different number of diagnostic procedures according to the patient’s sex, age, health condition, and some additional preferences.
- Special discounts are available for Bookimed patients only in this medical check-up hospital. Visit Bumrungrad page on our website to know more about packages and promotions.
Over 500,000 international patients from North America, Australia, the Middle East, and Europe choose Bumrungrad International due to the luxury services at affordable prices. You may save up to 70% undergoing a check-up at Bumrungrad.
The prices for comprehensive screening programs at Bumrungrad depend on the patient's sex and age. Each of the packages includes a certain number of diagnostic procedures needed for examination of a person in a specific age and sex.
The prices for comprehensive screening programs at Bumrungrad depend on the patient's sex and age. Bumrungrad medical staff offer over 20 screening packages for women, men, and children. Each program is personalized and includes a different number of diagnostic procedures.
Medical check-up promotions at Bumrungrad International
❗️ Packages are valid from 1 April to 31 December 2019.
Save your money and time with Bookimed. Are you interested? Contact our manager for additional information.Contact us
Apollo Indraprastha is one of the largest hospitals in Delhi. 1,000,000 patients visit this medical center every year. Apollo is marked as the best multidisciplinary hospital in Delhi according to the Week magazine.
Apollo Hospital is a pioneer in preventive medicine in India. Specialists provide medical screening packages for people of different age to prevent and detect possible diseases. Apollo doctors have developed the future check-up package — a unique personalized screening program for busy people. The program helps to access the patient's medical needs and avoid imminent risks.
The general check-up cost at Apollo Indraprastha is up to 70% lower than in some European or Israeli clinics due to the average living wage within India.
Apollo Hospitals is the largest medical network in the South Asia - 64 hospitals in 9 countries. It has the best diagnostic laboratory in India and the biggest Transplantation Center after the USA. Clinics of Apollo accept over 1,000,000 patients from different countries annually. Reasonable prices, state-of-the-art equipment and well-developed infrastructure make Apollo popular worldwide.
Full body check-up cost in Europe — from $60
Germany, Italy and Spain are among the top destinations for health screening in Europe according to statista.com (international statistic portal). The lowest physical check-up cost is provided in Greece because of the general price policy within the country and local citizens' income.
International patients from the United States, Russia, the UK, the UAE, Nigeria, and Scandinavian countries choose European medical centers for health check.
Interbalkan Medical Center is a multidisciplinary hospital in Thessaloniki (Greece city at the northwest corner of the Aegean Sea). The hospital cooperates with Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard University (USA) that help to implement innovative diagnostic approaches.
The full examination of the body is among the primary specialties of the hospital. Doctors specialize in the personalized check-up programs focused on the specific organs screening and diseases detection. Specialists provide urological, gynecological, thyroid, stomach, hormone, diabetes check-up packages, etc.
Medical staff at Interbalkan offer 2 times lower full body check-up cost than in other European hospitals. The reasonable price is determined by the local citizens' income and general price policy within the country.
European Interbalkan Medical Center is a multidisciplinary hospital in Thessaloniki, Greece.
The specialties are the following: robotic surgery, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, oncology and complete examination (check-up).
The hospital cooperates with the world’s leading medical institutions — Massachusetts General Hospital (USA) and Harvard University (USA).
Full body check-up cost in the Near East
The Near East is a choice of patients from the Middle East, North Africa, North America, Europe, Russia due to the affordable prices. For example, Turkey offers one of the cheapest health screening in the world. The full medical check-up cost here is about 10 times lower than in Germany, Israel or Spain and 5 times lower than in South Korea.
Each year over 1,000,000 patients from different countries entrust their health to the Near Eastern specialists. Hospitals here have the same high-level technologies as leading European or American medical facilities. The complete medical check-up cost here are approximately at the same level as in Germany or Spain.
Turkey is considered one of the most affordable countries for health screening in the world. According to the Bookimed statistics, Memorial Bahçelievler is the leading medical facility for check-ups in the country.
Memorial Bahçelievler is well-known among women for accurate screening before pregnancy and after the childbirth. The full body check-up cost for women starts from $300. Specialists carry out diagnostic procedures to protect a baby from possible inherited diseases and the risk of complications during or after deliveries.
High-quality services and reasonable prices at Memorial Bahçelievler attract 1,600,000 patients per year.
- Memorial Bahçelievler provides one of the most affordable check-up cost. According to the Bookimed statistics, the hospital is the leading medical facility for health examination in the country.
- Memorial Bahçelievler is well-known among women for accurate screening before pregnancy and after the childbirth. The health check-up cost includes diagnostic procedures to protect a baby from possible inherited diseases and the risk of complications during or after deliveries.
- High-quality services and reasonable prices at Memorial Bahçelievler attract 1,600,000 patients per year.
General health check-up cost in the Middle East
United Arab Emirates is the most popular country for health check in the Middle East. People from China, Russia, Ethiopia, Kenya and Tanzania visit the UAE for medical screening programs each year.
The private medical check-up cost in this country is 2-3 times lower than in European states and at about the same level as in India or Thailand. The prices in the UAE are regulated by the local government and can't exceed a set of the cost standard.
Zulekha Hospital provides high-quality medical check-ups in Dubai. Patients from Germany, India, Pakistan, and Nigeria choose Zulekha Hospital in Dubai for screening.
The hospital has the Dubai Quality Award for the excellent level of medical care. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the UAE Vice President, awarded the hospital.
Zulekha specialists carry out medical screening 2-3 times cheaper than Israeli, German, or Spanish clinics. Such a low cost of complete health check-up here is explained by the price policy for medical care within the United Arab Emirates.
Important to know that the Ministry of United Arab Emirates regulates the pricing for medical care within the state. According to local law, clinics provide cost-effective services for both regional and international patients.
Zulekha Hospital is among the top medical facilities for a full medical check-up in Dubai. Patients from Germany, India, Pakistan, and Nigeria go for diagnostic procedures in this hospital.
Zulekha in Dubai has JCI (Joint Commission International) Certificate and Dubai Quality Award for excellent services and patients’ safety.
Medical staff provide 4 health check-up packages in Dubai:
- The basic screening program includes the primary medical examinations such as consultation with a specialist, urine and blood tests, ECG (electrocardiogram) and others.
- The Well Woman package involves all necessary diagnostics procedures for women (consultation with a gynecologist, pap smear test, mammogram and so on).
- The cardiac package is the most appropriate option of a full health check-up in Dubai for people with heart problems or predisposition to cardiac disorders. This program combines ECG (electrocardiogram), X-ray, echo and TMT tests (echocardiogram and exercise stress test) and other heart examinations.
- The executive Health program is the most full medical check-up in Dubai that includes consultations with different specialists and diagnostic procedures to examine the work of vital organs.
What is the cost of complete body check-up in different countries?
We represent the complete medical check-up costs worldwide in the same currency to get an easy comparison.
The health check costs in the table are approximate. They vary according to the chosen check-up package and individual preferences. Moreover, the prices given may change because of the currency rate.
Who benefits from full check-up?
- Each person over 35 should undergo regular check-up according to the World Health Organization (WHO) reports.
- A person who has a lack of time and wants to undergo examinations within several hours.
- A person who wants to know that everything is fine and not to worry about their health.
- A person who has some health complaints but the reasons for feeling unwell is unknown. In this case, full medical check-up helps detect health issues and solve them in time.
- A person who wants to combine health examination with the vacation in another country.
- A person who wants to have a baby (whether it is a man or a woman). Health check-up is important before pregnancy to secure a future baby from diseases they may inherit.
- A person who has a predisposition to some disorders in their family. Check-ups ensure that you haven't inherited any disease.
What does the complete body check-up cost include?
The general health check-up cost consists of consultation of different specialists, about 10 instrumental and up to 25 laboratory studies. The general program allows diagnosing common diseases of the cardiovascular, digestive, endocrine, respiratory, urinary systems.
The list of diagnostic procedures depends on the specific check-up program. For example, a check-up package for women from 30 to 40 years old includes:
- Consultation with a therapist.
- Consultation with specialists (gynecologist, breast doctor, gastroenterologist, neurologist, etc.).
- Lab tests (general and biochemical blood tests, urine analysis, hormone test).
- X-Ray of the lungs.
- Electrocardiogram and echocardiography.
- Ultrasound of the abdominal cavity, kidneys, thyroid gland, pelvic organs.
- Gastroscopy (gastrointestinal tract diagnosis).
- Cervical cytology test.
Personalized screening programs include all necessary procedures for a specific organ or their system examination. For example, the program for screening the cardiovascular system includes:
- Consultations with a cardiologist, neurologist, ophthalmologist.
- Lab tests (general and biochemical blood tests, urine analysis, hormone test).
- Ophthalmoscopy (analysis of the fundus vessels).
- Electrocardiogram and echocardiography.
- Vascular ultrasound.
Pay attention when choosing a check-up program. Diagnostic procedures of a particular screening package may vary in different clinics.Book a check-up package
What factors affect the full body check-up cost?
- Individual features. The risk of diseases increases in 50+ aged patients and they need the maximum number of tests to detect pathologies at the early stages. That's why the cost of complete body check-up is the highest. Gender of a patient also affects the price because men and women need different types of examinations.
- Location of the clinic. The full body check-up cost varies in different countries according to the average price policy and local citizens' income within a state.
- Package type. Each package includes a different number and type of diagnostic procedures aimed at solving different medical issues. The full check-up cost is determined by the prices of the tests, examinations, and consultations. The more procedures required, the higher the cost of a check-up is.
- Personal preferences. You may ask about some additional procedures you want to undergo except the tests included in your check-up package.However, all additional procedures increase the cost of complete health check-up.
Does insurance cover the full check-up cost?
A lot of the insurance packages include the annual body examination as the obligatory to undergo. In this case, the insurance covers the physical check-up cost. However, you should consult with your insurance agent to know more details about your plan.
Full body check-up costs and profits
The health check-up cost is almost 20 times lower than the separate diagnostic procedures. You save over 90% of your money.
Basic check-up package includes all necessary diagnostic procedures and is the cheapest among other screening programs.
Separate diagnostic procedures
Basic medical check-up package
total price: $580
total cost: starting $60
The price for each procedure is minimal and may vary in different clinics.
Check-up cost covers all procedures included to the package. The price varies in different clinics.
Why full body check-up cost is low?
There are 3 main factors that determine the full medical check-up cost and separate diagnostic procedures in contrast:
- Less time to make arrangement.
In case of diagnostics, a patient has to book each procedure separately. It usually takes a lot of time and efforts. Sometimes necessary doctors are busy and cannot accepts you in the scheduled day. So the diagnosis may take several days or even more.
Choosing check-up, a patient arrives at the chosen clinic in the scheduled date. All necessary doctors are informed about your arrival and wait you for the consultation and tests.
- Less doctors' fee.
All diagnostic procedures include doctors' fee that is calculated according to the procedure type, longevity and equipment needed to perform it. That's why the price of each test is different.
The full health check-up cost covers all the procedures and doctors' fee according to the package type. You have not to overpay for specialists' services.
- Wholesale prices.
The more procedures in a screening program included, the bigger discount is. As a result, the full body health check cost is lower according to its price and number of the procedures included.Get the check-up cost estimate
Frequently Asked Questions about check-ups
What is the difference between medical screening programs?
Health check-up programs vary according to the patient's sex and age. Moreover, each medical screening includes different numbers and types of diagnostic procedures.
People choose the program according to their preferences and complaints. There are cancer, heart, gastrointestinal, ophthalmologic, dental and other types of screening programs. Each package includes different procedures that affects the check-up cost
What does the basic screening package include?
The basic program usually includes lab tests, radiological screening (ultrasound, X-Ray, etc.), consultations with doctors. The number of the necessary procedures covered by check-up package differ depending on the facility and chosen screening program. The basic physical check-up cost starts from $60.
Do specialized screening programs solve a specific medical issue?
Yes, certainly. You may undergo some other diagnostic procedures in addition to necessary screening (for example, examination of the stomach and intestine, cardiovascular system or brain). There are different packages depending on organs you want to examine. But pay attention that the private medical check-up cost varies according to chosen program.
Where can I stay when undergoing health screening?
Check-up is an outpatient procedure. That's why a hospital does not include the accommodation in the package. However, you can stay in hotels located near the hospital at affordable prices. Bookimed managers will help you with the hotel booking in the chosen country and city near a medical check-up center.
Why is medical screening more affordable than the separate procedures?
Except for the lower cost of complete body check-up in comparison with the separate procedures, specialists fully follow patients' preferences and make the process of examination easier. You can choose the package and schedule date of your arrival by phone. You may receive all the details about the trip arrangement from Bookimed managers and staff of check-up clinics.
The check-up arrangement is a quick process. There are no waiting lists in the hospitals that make possible to undergo the full body examination for several hours. A patient is assigned a personal manager who supports them at all stages of the screening.
Check-up packages are cost-effective diagnostic options. You will pay for a health screening program 2 times less money than for the separate procedures.