The Bookimed ranking combines the world's clinics that represent the most affordable basic health check-up packages. The ranking is based on the patients' reviews and diagnostics accuracy.
Each basic health screening package includes all necessary diagnostic procedures to prevent disease or detect it at the early stages.
Doctors provide additional examinations only for patients with complaints or any suspicious abnormality.
Get your basic health screening package and price. Submit a request on our website for free.
- Bumrungrad International is a top clinic in Thailand providing affordable basic health screening packages. You may save up to 75% over US prices.
- Over 60,000 patients choose Bumrungrad for a check-up annually.
- 275 examination suites work on the premises of Bumrungrad International so a patient undergoes a basic health check-up without any queues.
- Bumrungrad International is among the 10 best hospitals worldwide according to the Top Master's in Healthcare Administration ranking.
Bumrungrad International Hospital offers to perform basic check-up from $340 to $400. The hospital ranking is 4.4 according to 38 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Bangkok, Thailand. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Oman, United Arab Emirates and Ethiopia. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of basic check-up in Thailand and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
- Anadolu Hospital offers one of the most cost-effective basic health screening packages worldwide due to the economic policy and living wage in Turkey.
- The basic health check-up packages at Anadolu are 20-30% cheaper than in Israeli or European medical centers.
- Outbound patients from the United States, the United Kingdom, Romania, Bulgaria, and Azerbaijan entrust their health to Anadolu doctors.
- Anadolu is marked among Top 10 global medical centers for international patients by the Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQUA).
- Centro Medico Teknon is a leading hospital in Spain providing basic health check-up packages. Teknon doctors use a digital patient-oriented approach to carry out fast accurate screening and avoid medical errors.
- Teknon Hospital is popular with celebrities such as Shakira, Andreas Iniesta, Rafael Nadal, FC Barcelona football players.
- The hospital is a part of Quironsalud Network, a top medical group in Spain and one of the 3 best medical networks in Europe conforming to the Quironsalud reports.
- Kyung Hee University Hospital proposes high-quality basic health check-up packages in South Korea. The hospital is the best one in medical examinations worldwide according to the Bookimed patients' ranking.
- 1,500,000 overseas patients choose Kyung Hee Hospital each year.
- Doctors use the Fast Track system for check-up planning which helps people to undergo screening without waiting lists.
- The basic health screening packages at KUIMS include all necessary procedures to prevent possible diseases and are 20-30% cheaper than in other South Korean clinics.
Kyung Hee University Hospital at Gangdong (KUIMS) offers to perform basic check-up from $540 to $1350. The hospital ranking is 4.4 according to 25 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Seoul, Republic of Korea. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Russian Federation, Republic of Korea and Kazakhstan. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. The medical center provides a patient with paid airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of basic check-up in Republic of Korea and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
- In Israel, you'll find the most cost-effective basic health screening packages at Sourasky Medical Center. The local Ministry of Health regulates the price level in all hospitals within the country. International patients pay as much as the regional ones.
- Ichilov is among Top 10 most popular medical centers with international patients according to Newsweek magazine.
- 400,000 people visit Sourasky for diagnostics and treatments each year.
Sourasky Medical Center offers to perform basic check-up from $1500. The hospital ranking is 4.4 according to 89 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Tel Aviv, Israel. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Israel. The travel arrangement takes 2 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of basic check-up in Israel and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
What does basic health screening package include?
Each basic health check-up package involves:
- A chest x-ray for lung and heart examination
- Electrocardiography (ECG) to detect the heart conditions
- A cholesterol test to identify the risk of cardiovascular diseases developing
- A blood sugar (glucose) test for diabetes detection
- Liver screening to determine the risk of cirrhosis or hepatitis developing
- Kidney examination for renal failure detection
- A consultation with a general practitioner who analyses the results of diagnostic procedures and identifies risks for your health.
Basic health check-up packages may vary in different medical centers. The basic examination program can be supplemented with some additional tests.
How can basic health check-up packages help you?
Basic health screening packages are developed for healthy people. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends undergoing a basic check-up program once a year for:
- health status evaluation and identification of the risks of potential diseases in the future
- confirmation or denying the patient's health complaints (if any)
- prevention of inherited diseases (diabetes, oncology, neurological disorders, etc.).
Where to find the most affordable basic health check-up packages?
Asian (India, Thailand) and Eastern countries (Turkey, the UAE) provide the cheapest basic health check-up packages. The cost of the body examination in these states is 2-3 times lower than in European countries, the USA, or Israel due to the average price policy and a living wage.
However, it's possible to find affordable basic health screening packages in European countries such as Lithuania or Poland. Concerning the local citizens' income in these states, the price of basic health check-up packages is 2 times lower than in Germany, Spain or Italy.
How much does basic check-up cost ?
Doctors calculate the cost of the basic check-up individually for each patient. The price may depend on the hospital's reputation and doctor's experience. You may get the final basic check-up cost only after the consultation with a doctor.
48 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate basic check-up cost is:
- The average cost is $1300. The lowest price is $60 and the highest — $5050.
LIV Hospital Group consists of multi-specialized Turkish hospital with two divisions of LIV Hospital Ankara, and LIV Hospital Istanbul (Ulus). Both of them are smart hospitals of new generation with all the medical technologies available in the world: da Vinci robot-assisted system for the surgeries, MAKOplasty for knee replacement, YAG Laser for vascular surgery, virtual angiography for cardiac diagnostics, etc. In 2016, LIV hospital had the best success rate among all Turkish hospitals. Three LIV centers are entitled as the Centers of Excellence.
The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is one of the largest private clinics in Lithuania. Specialists focus on accurate diagnostics for more effective treatment. They also develop high-quality rehabilitation for fast recovery. Over 48,000 patients undergo treatment in the Hospital. 1 in 10 patients is from abroad. The most of patients are from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway.
Medipol University Hospital is one of the largest multi-specialty medical institution in Turkey. Daily, over 1,200 patients trust their health to Medipol's experts. The hospital is equipped with advanced technologies, i.e, Da Vinci Surgical System, Cyber and Gamma Knives. Doctors specialize in cancer, neurological, and cardiovascular treatment. Organ transplantation, bone marrow transplant and IVF are among key specialties of the hospital.
PRADUS Diagnostics Center is one of the most modern facilities for comprehensive examination in Germany.
The clinic specializes in the complete examination of the body, oncological and cardiological diagnostics.
Doctors of the Center apply the latest diagnostic techniques, which allow to identify diseases in the early stages. Patients undergo comprehensive examination for 1-2 days.
For diagnostics, the clinic accepts patients aged 16 years and older.
PRADUS Diagnostics offers to perform basic check-up from $5050. The hospital ranking is 4.0 according to 1 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Dusseldorf, Germany. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Kazakhstan. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of basic check-up in Germany and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
Asklepios Hospital Barmbek is a clinic No. 1 for foreign patients according to the Medical Travel Quality Alliance, the international organization for medical tourism.
The Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical center. It is a part of Asklepios Kliniken, the most significant German hospitals' network.
Asklepios Barmbek specializes in Oncology, Oncohematology, Surgery, and Pulmonology.
80,000 patients from Germany and other countries worldwide receive treatment annually here.
Medicana Group of Hospitals is a large healthcare organization that follows world’s standards of treatment. It comprises 12 modern clinics and employs over 3,500 medical personnel. All hospitals have high-tech equipment, caring and experienced medical staff. Medicana Hospitals meet quality and service standards of the Turkish Ministry of Health and the Joint Commission International (JCI).
Severance Hospital in Korea is an international multidisciplinary clinic at Yonsei University, located in Seoul South Korea. Yonsei Severance Hospital's Health System includes: oncology and rehabilitation centers, pediatric and women's clinics, cardiovascular center and Clinic of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology. The Hospital has been certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) and serves 1.6 million outpatients annually.
Solingen Municipal Hospital/Academic Hospital of the University of Cologne is among top clinics in Germany according to Focus magazine - one of the most widely circulated German editions. Städtisches Klinikum Solingen is a certified medical institution treating over 60,000 patients per year.
Memorial Hospital Bahçelievler (Memorial Bahçelievler Hastanesi) is a multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul with an eco-friendly design. There are a lot of green areas on the hospital territory, which contribute to patients’ psychological comfort and their speedy recovery.
The medical facility specializes in cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, urology, gynecology, general and robotic surgery.
Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital offers to perform basic check-up from $100. The hospital ranking is 4.8 according to 17 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Istanbul, Turkey. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Ethiopia, Ukraine and Azerbaijan. The medical center provides a patient with translator, free airport-clinic transfer and free clinic-airport transfer. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of basic check-up in Turkey and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
Nordwest Krankenhaus is a multi specialized medical institution, a leading hospital in Germany due to development of innovations, such as 3D ultrasound, anticancer vaccines in targeted therapy. It comprises 5 research institutes and 11 specialized centers.
Memorial Şişli Hospital in Istanbul is the largest multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul. It is the 1st hospital in Turkeу and the 21st in the world accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) for the high quality of treatment.
Memorial Şişli specialties are the following: oncology, bone marrow transplant, in vitro fertilization (IVF), neurosurgery, and organ transplant. The success rate of organ transplant at Memorial is 90%.
Patients from 92 countries choose Memorial Şişli for treatment annually.
Memorial Şişli Hospital offers to perform basic check-up from $290. The hospital ranking is 4.5 according to 34 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Istanbul, Turkey. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Russian Federation and Nigeria. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. The medical center provides a patient with translator, free airport-clinic transfer and free clinic-airport transfer. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of basic check-up in Turkey and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
Klinikum Bremen-Mitte is a multidisciplinary hospital included in the network of medical centers Gesundheit Nord (Nord Klinik Allianz). Bremen-Mitte specializes in oncology, orthopedics, surgery, neurology, and neurosurgery.
In 2015-2016, Focus magazine, an authoritative German edition, included the hospital in the TOP of the leading medical institutions in Germany. The rating is based on patients’ reviews and doctors’ qualifications.
40,000 patients choose Klinikum Bremen-Mitte for treatment every year.
Samsung Medical Center is a prominent multidisciplinary hospital in South Korea that has repetitively received many awards in customer satisfaction and services quality. It has a special status of “Hospital of presidential standards”. A part of Samsung Medical Complex, Comprehensive Cancer Center provides the most thorough treatment for cancer patients using state-of-the-art equipment: Novalis, IGRT (image-guided radiation therapy), Da Vinci surgical system, etc.
Gachon University Gil Medical Center is a multidisciplinary hospital, providing medical services of the international level and is a leading hospital not only Korea, but also in Asia. Gil Hospital is located in the heart of Incheon at 1 hour drive from Incheon International Airport.
Clinic Lémanic is a Swiss brand of aesthetic and anti-aging medicine. Lémanic offers hair restoration, skin therapies for rejuvenation, and liposuction.
Lémanic team provides VIP services — a personal driver will meet you at the airport, and an English-speaking coordinator will support you during the medical exams and treatments.
Clinic Lemanic offers to perform basic check-up from $3950. The hospital ranking is 5.0 according to 1 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Lausanne, Switzerland. The travel arrangement takes 1 days. The medical center provides a patient with paid airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of basic check-up in Switzerland and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.