- Anadolu Check-up Clinic is recognized as the best in Turkey due to excellent services at affordable prices. Specialists provide screening programs 20-30% cheaper than Israeli or European medical facilities.
- Anadolu is equipped with the latest diagnostic devices — MRI 3 Tesla, PET-CT, Flash-CT, digital mammography, etc.
- Anadolu Health Check Clinic offers comprehensive diagnostic packages for children, women, and men of different age groups.
- Over 50,000 medical tourists choose Liv each year. Liv is among the most popular Turkish check-up clinics for international patients.
- Screening is one of the leading specialties here. Doctors of Liv Check-Up Clinic provide 2 main types of screening for prevention and early detection of disease.
- Liv Medical Check-Up Clinic cooperates with the Institute of Regenerative Medicine to perform gene mapping, a method used to identify the locus of a gene where the disease begins. This test helps to develop a treatment plan and stop its progress.
- Medicana Health Check Clinic provides diagnostic procedures according to international standards of medical safety and quality.
- The hospital has JCI (Joint Commission International) certificate and the Turkish Ministry of Health accreditation that ensures the excellence of medical services.
- Specialists of the medical check-up clinic carry out the standard examination program for men, women, and children. Each package combines a different number of procedures depending on the aim of screening and age of a patient.
Common procedureswell woman check-up basic check-up Check up for men Premium Check up Paediatric Check-Up
- About 500,000 patients entrust their health to Medipol doctors every year.
- Medipol is one of the most advanced check-up clinics in the country for cardiac screening. Specialists conduct heart tomography with Flash CT, the latest device for cardiac diagnosis. It scans the heart for 250 milliseconds (1/4 of the durations of the heartbeat) and helps to establish a 95% accurate diagnosis.
- Specialists of Medipol Check-Up Clinic provide examinations for women, men, and children.
- Memorial Bahçelievler provides one of the most affordable check-up cost. According to the Bookimed statistics, the hospital is the leading medical facility for health examination in the country.
- Memorial Bahçelievler is well-known among women for accurate screening before pregnancy and after the childbirth. The health check-up cost includes diagnostic procedures to protect a baby from possible inherited diseases and the risk of complications during or after deliveries.
- High-quality services and reasonable prices at Memorial Bahçelievler attract 1,600,000 patients per year.
Costs of medical check-up procedures in Turkey
|well woman check-up||$290 - $1250|
|Check up for men||$290 - $1050|
|Premium Check up||$650 - $2100|
|Paediatric Check-Up||$150 - $460|
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
Memorial Atasehir Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Istanbul which belongs to the large Memorial Healthcare Group. The Memorial Atasehir specialties are organ transplant (with 99.5% success rate for liver and 99% for kidney), in vitro fertilization (65% success rate), oncology, cardio- and neurosurgery.
The hospital has Joint Commission International (JCI) certificate for the compliance with international treatment standards, quality, and safety. JCI is a global organization that controls the quality of medical services worldwide.
Memorial Antalya Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Turkey. It specializes in medical and radiation oncology, general, plastic, and reconstruction surgery. Memorial Antalya Hospital meets international standards of quality and safety according to the JCI (Joint Commission International), an authoritative organization evaluating world-class medical centers.
Cagin Eye Hospital is the largest private hospital for eye treatment in Turkey.
Doctors of the Medical Center perform laser correction of vision, strabismus and cataract surgery, treat corneal diseases and injuries.
The Clinic applies the most modern ophthalmologic techniques — PRK, LASEK, LASIK, iLASIK, and corneal cross-linking (treatment of keratoconus without surgery). NASA approves the iLASIK technology for the astronauts' treatment.
380 foreign patients undergo eye treatment in Cagin Hospital annually.
Memorial Hospital in Ankara (Memorial Ankara Hastanesi) is one of the largest private hospitals in the Turkish capital.
Memorial Ankara Hospital specializes in cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, medical oncology, and orthopedics.
Heart surgeries are performed through a thin catheter, without incisions in the thorax. Radiotherapy of tumors is carried out on TrueBeam STx and Elekta Versa HD devices of the last generation.
Memorial in Ankara is awarded by JCI, an international certificate that confirms treatment quality.