- Diagnostics of cancer at Teknon Medical Center
- Modern techniques of oncology treatment in Spain
- Prices for diagnostics and treatment of cancer at Teknon
Why do the patients choose Teknon Clinic for the diagnostics and treatment of oncological diseases?
The Department of Oncology at Teknon Medical Center is one of the best in Spain and Europe. A lot of leading Spanish oncologists work here. The leadership of the Сlinic constantly updates its equipment implementing the latest technological innovations.
- breast cancer;
- prostate cancer;
- stomach cancer;
- intestinal cancer;
- skin cancer;
- lung cancer;
- kidney cancer.
How is the diagnostics held at Teknon?
The diagnostic base of the Hospital gives an opportunity to carry out the most complex tests, which help to make accurate diagnoses and increase the efficiency of treatment.
Which therapeutic techniques are used at Teknon?
- Radiotherapy (including radiosurgery: Gamma-knife, Cyber-knife, TrueBeam);
- The latest protocols of chemotherapy (including those developed on the basis of Teknon Research Institute of Oncology);
- Surgical operations (among which are robotic surgeries and cardiosurgery).
Prices for diagnostics and treatment of cancer at Teknon Hospital
The cost of diagnostics and treatment depends on many factors such as the disease development and body condition. International Patients Support Center Bookimed will choose an individual program with accurate prices for you.
Get the exact prices for diagnostics and treatment at Teknon Medical Center
- The diagnostic methods of breast cancerat Ichilov Hospital
- The cost of breast cancerdiagnostics at Ichilov Hospital
- The breast cancer treatment methods at Ichilov Hospital
Why is Ichilov Hospital the leading center in breast cancer treatment?
87% patients suffering the breast cancer defeat disease at Ichilov Hospital. The best professionals of the country work with the patients: Prof. Moshe Inbar M.D. – president of Israel Breast Cancer Group (IBCG), Israeli Society for Clinical Oncology and Radiation Therapy, oncologic surgeon Prof. Shlomo Schneebaum, plastic surgeon Dr. Beny Meilik, radio oncologist Dr. Diana Mazeevski, oncological diagnostician Dr. Inna Molchanova. This professional team provides the highest rates of cancer treatment in Israel.
What are the diagnostic methods of breast cancer at Ichilov Hospital?
- Detailed general blood test and biochemical test;
- Tumor markers blood test;
- Urine test;
- CT and PET-CT, MRI, ultrasound (for regional lymph nodes evalutaion);
- Mammographic screening;
- Tumors biopsy, fine-needle aspiration biopsy and classical biopsy, and dissection.
The unique procedure is genetic cancer testing InVitae: 70 genes are studied during the testing, incl. genes BRCA 1/2, enabling the disease detection at the earliest stage.
What is the cost of breast cancer diagnostics at Ichilov Hospital?
The entire diagnostics takes from 3 to 4 days. The total cost varies from 3,500 to 6,000 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the breast cancer treatment methods at Ichilov Hospital?
Ichilov Hospital professionals strive to save the organ maximally and apply innovative treatment methods, such as:
- Monoclonal antibodies application and Sentinel lymphnode biopsy.
More advanced methods are also used:
- Surgery, i.e. lumpectomy – sectoral resection;
- Mastectomy with nipple preservation;
- Simple mastectomy with simultaneous mammary gland reconstruction;
- Modified radical mastectomy with simultaneous;
- Radiation therapy.
- Why breast cancer patients should choose Bremen Clinic?
- Who provides treatment in Klinikum Bremen?
- How much does breast surgery cost in Nord Klinik Allianz Bremen?
The Hospital Group in Bremen - the largest healthcare provider in city and of the surroundings of Lower Saxony - has a specialized Center for breast cancer treatment, certified by the German Cancer Society and the TÜV.
Who provides treatment in Klinikum Bremen?
Bremen Breast Center is headed by Chief Physician Dr. Mustafa Aydogdu - an experienced doctor in breast diseases (senology) treatment. His team works in collaboration with the Department of Reconstructive, Aesthetic and Restorative Surgery under the direction of Prof. Dr. Can Cedidi.
How much does breast surgery cost in Nord Klinik Allianz Bremen?
- Sector resection for stage breast cancer - 4,500 Euro.
- Gynecological check up - 2,100 Euro.
The exact cost depends on the stage of the disease and the number of treatment procedures.
To clarify the price and receive individual treatment program, contact Bookimed Doctor-Coordinator.
- Why do the patients select Solingen Medical Center to treat breast cancer?
- Breast cancer oncologists in Solingen Clinic
- What is the cost for the breast cancer treatment at German Solingen?
The Breast Cancer Department at Solingen Medical Center was for the second time certified by the Bergisches Brustzentrum - whose expert teams evaluate the quality of the provided treatment to the highest medical standards in German breast centers. Solingen is the University Hospital, making it the center of the newest treating methods and the most modern chemotherapy schemes.
Breast cancer oncologists in Solingen Clinic
Breast diagnostics and breast cancer treatment are provided by team of the famous German oncologic gynecologists including Dr. Sebastian Hentsch - Senior Physician of the Women's Clinic at Solingen (Dr. Sebastian Hentsch has an additional specialization of Gynecologic Oncology), Dr. Martin Peters - one of the most experienced experts in the Hospital, and Dr. Manuela Seifert, the Senior Physician in the Department.
What is the cost for the breast cancer treatment at German Solingen?
The surgery for breast cancer treatment costs 11,000-14,000 Euro.
This price also includes:
- Specialist consultation.
- Pre- and aftersurgical observations, laboratory analysis.
- Hospital stay.
It’s important to remember that price is calculated individually for each patient and depends on the set of necessary procedures. Leave a quote and Bookimed Doctor-Coordinator will provide you with individual treatment program.
- The experts in breast cancer treatment at Assuta Medical Center
- The diagnostic methods of breast cancerat Assuta Medical Center
- The cost of breast cancerdiagnostics at Assuta Medical Center
- The breast cancertreatment methods at Assuta Medical Center
Why is Assuta Medical Center the leading center in breast cancer treatment?
What doctors are the experts in breast cancer treatment at Assuta Medical Center?
The Department is headed by Prof. Moshe Inbar, M.D. – a world-known oncologist, president of Israel Breast Cancer Group (IBCG), Israeli Society for Clinical Oncology and Radiation Therapy, organizer of European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology (ESTRO) and European Society of Breast Cancer Specialists (EUSOMA).
What are the diagnostic methods of breast cancer at Assuta Medical Center?
- Detailed blood test (incl. tumor markers CA 15-3 and CA 125, as well as general test, biochemical test, hormonal test and genetic test);
- RUTH breast cancer screening;
- Biopsy followed by histological analysis of tissue samples;
- Oncologist consultancy.
What is the cost of breast cancer diagnostics at Assuta Medical Center?
The total cost varies from 3000 to 4000 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the breast cancer treatment methods at Assuta Medical Center?
Assuta Medical Center offers a wide range of breast cancer treatment methods, which main feature is to save the organ.
One of the most demanding and sparing methods is lumpectomy – surgical removal of a tumor from the mammary gland, saving the breasts.
Cryotherapy is successfully used at the first stages of disease.
The following treatment methods are used under severer diagnosis:
- Chemotherapy (IMRT, RapidArc, intraoperative irradiation);
- Cyberknife radiotherapy;
- Radiation therapy;
- Why is Dusseldorf Clinic is one of the best medical center in Germany for breast tumor treatment?
- Who treats breast cancer in Dusseldorf University Hospital?
- What is the cost for breast cancer treatment at Dusseldorf?
Diagnostics and treatment is provided according to the criteria certified by TÜV, the German Cancer Society and the Medical Association of Westphalia-Lippe.
One of the features of Universitätsklinikum Düsseldorf is its Tumor Risk Clinic. People with breast and/or ovarian cancer in the family are advised to have regular check-ups and be carefully monitored. As the result, the disease can be diagnosed at its early stage and be cured.
Who treats breast cancer in Dusseldorf University Hospital?
Prof. Dr. med. Tanja Fehm and Dr. med. Jürgen Hoffmann, acknowledged by the most authoritative magazine FOCUS-2016 as the best breast cancer specialists who provide diagnostics and treatment for patients suffering from breast oncology in Germany.
What is the cost for breast cancer treatment at Dusseldorf?
The cost for radiotherapy is approx. 16,800 Euro.
You can get exact price for breast cancer diagnostics or treatment, just leaving a quote on the International Patient Support Center Bookimed.
LIV Hospital Oncological Department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all types of cancer. There is the whole range of modern equipment, including MRT, CT, PET-CT, TrueBeam ST and others in the department. It is through the use of a linear accelerator LIV Hospital TrueBeam ST cancer patients get the exact dose of radiation directed to the affected cells and tissues. TrueBeam ST visualization is very important in the treatment of lung cancer, breast cancer, spinal or prostate tumors. Software Acuros XB, for the first time in Turkey, was applied in LIV Hospital. It calculates more accurately and quickly the amount of radiation dose than other systems. All these factors extremely reduce the period of treatment and minimize the chance of spread of the tumor.