- Diagnostic options of breast cancer in Israel
- Cost of complex diagnostics of breast cancer in Israel
- Main symptoms of breast cancer
Why a diagnostics of patients with breast cancer is the most effective in Israel?
The growth of the number of patients with newly diagnosed breast cancer is constantly increasing all over the world. Statistics provide information regarding the annual diagnosis of more than 1,250,000 cases. Medical monitoring of the problem leads to disappointing forecasts that these figures will double the next 15-20 years.
The accuracy of breast cancer diagnosis in Israel is one of the highest in the world. Early diagnosis of breast cancer symptoms in Israel was identified as a top-priority national program with the effective application of high-tech best options. Oncology is becoming a vital area of medical research in Israel. The presence of a large number of clinics and institutions specializing in breast cancer examinations provides a healthy competition in the provision of medical services in Israel. This is possible thanks to:
- governmental support;
- involving of new methods of diagnostics and choosing of a treatment plan;
- the discovery of new pharmacological agents;
- innovative highly effective programs for the training of specialists;
- an attraction of public opinion to the problem of early diagnosis of breast cancer in Israel.
Which options for breast cancer diagnostics are applied in Israeli clinics?
Such a favorable social position of the country encourages the development of medical tourism. That is why if a woman suspects notices any breast cancer symptom, it is important to undergo a diagnostics as soon as possible. It usually includes:
- Consultations with the best world experts;
- Breast mammography to identify indurations or other changes in the breast tissue;
- Ultrasound to detect a structure of induration;
- PET/CT is one of the most effective diagnostic procedures;
- MRI is a method of computerized three-dimensional layer-by-layer visualization of the internal structure of an organ using nuclear magnetic resonance;
- Various types of biopsy and histological examination of the tumor tissue to detect the presence of cancer cells;
- Analysis of mammary gland tissue for the presence of estrogen and progesterone, as well as the HER2/neu gene (this analysis helps determine the further treatment tactics);
- Genetic blood test to identify specific gene mutations.
What is the cost of diagnostics of breast cancer in Israel?
Leading oncologists-mammalogists of Israel apply all the innovative methods for diagnosis of breast cancer. The cost of the complete program of examination is reasonable for patients. A wide range of diagnostics is conducted in such way, that a patient feels comfortable.
What are the signs of breast cancer?
The accuracy of breast cancer diagnostics in Israel is up to 100%, so it is necessary to do when signs appear, and not to wait until they become stronger. Such symptoms appear at stage 3-4:
- induration in the breast, enlargement of axillary or cervical lymph nodes;
- changes in breast size and shape;
- retracting of nipples or change of its shape;
- sensations of fever, swelling, or redness on the breast skin.