- Why is Prostate Center Europe considered to be a leader in prostate cancer treatment?
- What doctors perform surgeries on prostate cancer removal in the Center?
- Prostate cancer diagnostics in Prostate Center Europe
- Treatment of prostate cancer in the Center
Why is Prostate Center Europe considered to be a leader in prostate cancer treatment?
Diagnostics and treatment of prostate cancer is the main area of Center’s activity. The clinic rates first in the amount of performed operations on this disease in Europe with the assistance of the da Vinci robot. You can be sure of treatment and diagnostics reliability as urologists from all over the world are learning the da Vinci method on the basis of this hospital. Prostate Center Europe is also the only highly specialized hospital in Germany with the “fixed price” principle for its patients.
What doctors perform surgeries on prostate cancer removal in the Center?
All patients with prostate cancer are operated by the Director of the Clinic, Doctor of Medical Sciences and the best urological surgeon in Europe Jörn H. Witt. His work experience is 25 years. Up to now he has performed more than 4,000 surgeries on prostate cancer removal. In addition, Dr. Witt teaches hundreds of urologists annually to use the da Vinci method, publishes scientific works in surgery. He is a co-writer of the most comprehensive practical guide for urologists and surgeons Atlas of Robotic Prostatectomy.
Prostate cancer diagnostics in Prostate Center Europe
Before the beginning of treatment you’ll undergo the complete prostate diagnostics.
Diagnostic services of the clinic include:
- urological check-up, i.e. primary examination with/without MRI;
- prostate biopsy, i.e. main method of prostate cancer diagnostics;
- rehistology, i.e. review of prostate biopsies.
Treatment of prostate cancer in the Center
Prostate Center Europe specialists use the robotic system da Vinci when removing prostate cancer. Such a surgery decreases the probability of impotence development and enuresis after the operation by times and shortens the rehabilitation period just to 1 day.
Advantages of the da Vinci robot:
- minimum probability of erectile dysfunction and enuresis;
- very low pain effect after the surgery:
- minimum blood loss hence there is almost no need in blood transfusion;
- returning to daily activity within the period of 1 day;
- short hospital stay and quick rehabilitation;
- small punctures therefore the surgical scars are almost unnoticed.
The Center applies radiotherapy in case of recurrence after the surgery.
- Diagnostics of cancer at Teknon Medical Center
- Modern techniques of oncology treatment in Spain
- Prices for diagnostics and treatment of cancer at Teknon
Why do the patients choose Teknon Clinic for the diagnostics and treatment of oncological diseases?
The Department of Oncology at Teknon Medical Center is one of the best in Spain and Europe. A lot of leading Spanish oncologists work here. The leadership of the Сlinic constantly updates its equipment implementing the latest technological innovations.
- breast cancer;
- prostate cancer;
- stomach cancer;
- intestinal cancer;
- skin cancer;
- lung cancer;
- kidney cancer.
How is the diagnostics held at Teknon?
The diagnostic base of the Hospital gives an opportunity to carry out the most complex tests, which help to make accurate diagnoses and increase the efficiency of treatment.
Which therapeutic techniques are used at Teknon?
- Radiotherapy (including radiosurgery: Gamma-knife, Cyber-knife, TrueBeam);
- The latest protocols of chemotherapy (including those developed on the basis of Teknon Research Institute of Oncology);
- Surgical operations (among which are robotic surgeries and cardiosurgery).
Prices for diagnostics and treatment of cancer at Teknon Hospital
The cost of diagnostics and treatment depends on many factors such as the disease development and body condition. International Patients Support Center Bookimed will choose an individual program with accurate prices for you.
Get the exact prices for diagnostics and treatment at Teknon Medical Center
- How is prostate cancer treated at Ichilov Medical Center?
- Leading expert specialized in prostate tumors at Sourasky Medical Center
- Prostate cancer treatment methods and cost in Ichilov Hospital
How is prostate cancer treated at Ichilov Medical Center?
Multifield Sourasky Clinic was placed in TOP-5 best worldwide oncologic centers by Forbes and Newsweek. Prostate cancer treatment in Israel is provided by doctors who are specialized only in this sphere to exclude any mistakes.
Pharmaceutical treatment of prostate tumor includes immune therapy and targeted therapy.
Stages 3,4 prostate cancer treatment includes radio therapy and chemotherapy.
Prostate cancer treatment in Israel at Sourasky Medical Center is performed by head oncologic urologist — Meyer David Gershbaum. He is the leading robotic surgeon in Israel who performs prostatectomy with da Vinci. He has performed more than 1,100 surgeries using da Vinci. Meyer David Gershbaum is recognized as the best robotic surgeon in Israel and New York.
Prostate cancer treatment cost at Ichilov Medical Center
Approximate prostate cancer treatment cost at Ichilov Medical Center:
- prostatectomy da Vinci — $25,000
- laparoscopy — $20,000
- radical prostatectomy — $21,000-$25,000.
You can find out exact treatment cost by leaving a quote, Bookimed Doctor-Coordinator will contact you. Final cost may vary because of treatment method.
Thanks for you to made this meeting possible and thanks to him to made time for me.
Thaks for your help in advance.
- Who conducts the prostate cancer treatment in Assuta hospital?
- Treatment and diagnostics program cost in Assuta Hospital
- Treatment methods at Assuta Medical Center
Who conducts the prostate cancer treatment in Assuta Hospital?
Prostate cancer treatment is conducted under control of authoritative oncologist with more than 30-years experience — Professor Haim Matzkin.
Dr. Zohan Dotan (specialist in prostate cancer surgery) and Dr. Svetlana Zalmanova (Head of the Institute of Radiotherapy and radiosurgery at Assuta Medical Center) are members of Prof. Haim Matzkin's team.
Treatment and diagnostics program cost in Assuta Hospital
On stages 3,4 of prostate cancer PET-CT is performed with choline. Procedure cost is $1,800.
The complete physical examination lasts 3-4 days.
Treatment methods at Assuta Medical Center
Surgical (prostatectomy), radiologic (ray treatment), and pharmaceutical prostate cancer treatment methods are used in Assuta Clinic.
In Radical prostatectomy program are included:
- preoperative preparation (electrocardiogram, chest X-ray, anesthesiologist consultation);
- surgical intervention;
- 4 days of hospitalization;
- disposable consumable surgical materials;
- express biopsy and final histopathology.
Prostatectomy can be performed using da Vinci (surgical system) robot. In this case, catheter won't be installed, and the term of hospitalization is shortened to 3 days.
The cost of the robot prostatectomy using da Vinci – from $32,000.
During the surgery performed with da Vinci system in 80% of cases, erectile function and normal urination are completely retained.
When tumors are small and they haven't spread beyond the prostate, the treatment applies high-intensity ultrasonic waves HIFU.
Brachytherapy is targeted radiation inside the tumor with minimal impact on healthy cells.
The cost of brachytherapy in Assuta Medical Center – from $24,000.
Why is Memorial Hospital one of the leading centers in prostate cancer treatment?
The surgeries on prostate in Memorial Mega Hospital are held only by the experienced professors of urology, who perfectly possess various techniques of endoscopic and robotic operations. Since 2007 Memorial conduct the robotic surgeries. Annualy world-known professionals of Memorial Clinicmore conduct more than 500 surgeries by means of the da Vinci Surgical System.
The percent of successful surgeries in Memorial Hospitals is one of the highest in Europe, and 90% of patients retained regular potency and urination.
The main surgeonl of the Hospital is Prof. Dr. Tibet Erdogru, who is one of the leading urologists in Europe, possessing the techniques of endoscopic and robotic operations of the prostate.
What are the diagnostic methods of prostate cancer in Memorial Hospital?
- Comprehensive urodynamic examination;
- Urethra cystoscopy;
- CT, MRI, PET-CTof pelvic organs;
- Intravenous urography;
- Radionuclide scintigraphy, X-ray.
What is the cost of prostate cancer diagnostics in Memorial Clinic?
The cost for treatment in Turkey is 30% lower in comparison with the hospitals of Israel and Germany. The total cost varies from USD 2,500 to 3,500 and depends on the indicated by a doctor tests. Contact Bookimed doctor-coordinator to find out the treatment program with exact prices!
What are the methods of prostate cancer treatment in Memorial Hospital?
There are the following non-surgical prostate cancer tratment methods in Memorial Clinic:
- Chemotherapy and hormone therapy, brachytherapy, cryotherapy and radiation therapy;
- Minimally invasive surgery, incl. prostate laser ablation;
- Prostatectomy by means of the da Vinci Surgical System;
- Laser surgery (laser vaporization);
- New modifications of transurethral resection techniques;
- Transurethral needle ablation (TUNA), as well as abdominal open removal surgery.
What are the results of prostate cancer treatment in Memorial Hospital?
Memorial Hospital has one of the highest recovery rates - 70-90% of patients are cured after the treatment.
LIV Hospital Oncological Department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all types of cancer. There is the whole range of modern equipment, including MRT, CT, PET-CT, TrueBeam ST and others in the department. It is through the use of a linear accelerator LIV Hospital TrueBeam ST cancer patients get the exact dose of radiation directed to the affected cells and tissues. TrueBeam ST visualization is very important in the treatment of lung cancer, breast cancer, spinal or prostate tumors. Software Acuros XB, for the first time in Turkey, was applied in LIV Hospital. It calculates more accurately and quickly the amount of radiation dose than other systems. All these factors extremely reduce the period of treatment and minimize the chance of spread of the tumor.