- Professional oncologists at Helios Medical Center
- Diagnostics and treatment of cancer
- Cost for treatment of oncologic diseases in Germany
Why Helios Medical Center is considered one of the leading in oncologic diseases treatment in Germany?
- Acute leukemia
- Melanoma, i.e. skin cancer
- Lymphogranulomatosis, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Tumors in the nervous and endocrine systems
- Breast cancer
- Tumors in the digestive system
About 10 thousand patients go for diagnostics and get the treatment program at Helios Center of Oncology annually, while over 3 thousand get ambulatory treatment.
How do the experts operate at Helios Medical Center?
Professor Wolf-Dieter Ludwig manages Helios Center of Oncology, being the expert in diagnostics and treatment of various kinds of cancer and other oncologic pathologies. Qualified oncologists are among the Medical Center staff, having many years of work experience and applying the modern comprehensive methods of treatment.
What do the cancer diagnostics and treatment include?
Diagnostics at the early stages is able to increase significantly the treatment efficiency; therefore, Helios Medical Centers are fitted with all the required modern equipment for qualitative and precise examinations. The patient gets the required treatment when the diagnosis is put. Helios Center of Oncology provides the interdisciplinary therapy as well. The following diagnostic and treatment procedures are among standard ones:
- Biochemical blood test + tumor markers testing
- CT, MRI, PET-CT
- Surgery by Gamma Knife, Cyber Knife and robotic surgical system, i.e. the da Vinci etc.
- Chemotherapy modern methods
- Hormone therapy
- Bio and immunologic therapy
What is the cost for treatment for the foreign patients at Helios Medical Center?
The prices for cancer treatment in Germany are justified by the medicine level and the treatment efficiency. Every patient can pay for the medical services directly to the account of the Medical center with no commissions for agents by virtue of Bookimed service. You can order the treatment program including the pricing now!
Medipol Hospital is one of three best medical centers of the country with someof the best high efficiency ratings of oncological diseases treatment in Europe and Asia.
What doctors are the experts in prostate cancer treatment in Medipol Hospital?
The main surgeon and the Head of the Department of Urology in Medipol Medical Group is Prof. Dr. Tibet Erdogru, who is one of the leading urologists in Europe. Professor has 8 years of experience in laparoscopic and robotic surgeries. He has conducted more than 2,000 surgeries on the prostate, kidneys, ureters and bladder by means of the Da Vinci Surgical System. Prof. Dr. Selami Albayrak and Dr. Abdullah Sumnu are among respected doctors in the world, who carry out the urogenital oncological treatment in Medipol Hospital with hundreds of successful procedures and surgeries.
What are the methods of prostate cancer diagnostics in Medipol Hospital?
- Complete blood count (general, biochemistry, coagulation, PSA, electolites, lipids) and urine tests (general, biochemistry, culture and sensitivity);
- Transrectal ultrasound;
- CT and PET-CT;
- Prostate biopsy;
- Consultation with urologist and oncologist.
What is the cost of prostate cancer diagnostics in Medipol Clinic?
The cost starts from USD 2,400. The price depends on number and volume of the analysis, prescribed by a doctor. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures with Bookimed doctor-coordinator.
What are the methods of prostate cancer treatment in Medipol?
The treatment methods are:
- Transurethral resection of the prostate;
- Cryosurgery (cryoablation – low temperatures application for radical postatectomy);
- High temperatures ultrasound tumor destruction (HIFU);
- High-intensity focused ultrasound, radiofrequency therapy;
- Classical total abdominal radical prostatectomy;
- Minimal invasive laparoscopic prostate removal;
- Robotic prostatectomy by the Da Vinci Surgical System;
- Lymphadenectomy (removal of lymph nodes, affected by metastasis).
The recovery process takes up to 14 days in general.
- Diagnostics of the prostate cancer
- Cost for diagnostics at Solingen Medical Center
- Treatment methods of the prostate carcinoma
- What is the rehabilitation process after cancer?
- Cost for carcinoma treatment
- Treatment efficiency in Solingen Clinic
Solingen Academic Medical Center has the status of the University Hospital by the University of Cologne. The Medical Center has several specific directions, one of which is the treatment of the oncologic diseases, particularly prostate cancer. The famous urologists and oncologic urologists in Europe apply here the efficient minimally invasive surgical methods and distance learning managed by Prof. Dr. med. Markus Heuser.
- Rectal examination held to detect the induration of the organ
- Ultrasound of the prostate and bladder, as well as the transrectal ultrasound to examine the pelvic organs
- Uroflowmetry is the examination of the micturition function
- Blood tests for tumor markers search
- Prostate tissues biopsy to detect the cancer cells
The following procedures are held in order to detect the tumor foci in other organs:
- Abdominal ultrasound
Cost for diagnostics at Solingen Medical Center
The cost for diagnostic procedures may vary in broad limits depending on the certain clinical case and the stage of the disease. The expenditures for the preliminary consultancy by oncologist and the package of the main tests comes up to 2,000 EUR.
- The preferred method is the prostatectomy, i.e. the surgical removal of the tumor, applying the da Vinci Surgical System.
- German doctors apply the following methods if any contraindications for the surgery arise:
- Distance irradiation of the tumor and the lymph nodes by the Cyber Knife;
- Destruction of the carcinoma by cryoablation, affecting the tumor with the low temperatures;
- Brachytherapy, i.e. administration of the capsules with isotopes into the tumor tissue for the local irradiation;
- Destruction of the cancer cells by the ultrasound ablation;
- At the later stages:
- Hormone therapy;
What is the rehabilitation process after the cancer?
The rehabilitation at the Medical Center takes 10-15 days, including the medical activities on restoration of the functions of micturition, potency and psychological health.
The cost for prostate cancer treatment in Germany at Solingen Medical Center
The expenditures for cancer treatment depend on the number of the medical procedures, the process of disease and ability of the organism to restoration. The prices for treatment at Solingen Medical Center for the foreign patients are the same as for the citizens of Germany, which are 20-30% lower than at other German medical centers via the Department of International Affairs.
Treatment efficiency in Solingen Clinic
The survival rate at the Medical Center is 80-90%, being one of the highest in Europe.
Charité Urologic Hospital is one of the largest European urologic centers under the management of world-known oncologic urologists Prof. Kurt Miller MD. The individual plan of the prostate cancer treatment is developed by doctors, including both surgical (opened and minimal invasive laparoscopic) and traditional methods. Charité patients suffering the prostate cancer of the early stages preserve the sexual function after the treatment due to unique medical developments.
The following diagnostic procedures are held at Charité under the prostate cancer:
- physical examination;
- transrectal ultrasound;
- prostate biopsy;
- hystological analysis;
- laboratory blood testing incl. the tumor markers;
- X-ray and MRI;
- urine testing for microbiological and cytological examination;
- prostate cancer genetic testing and bone scan or CT to detect the metastases.
The total cost of diagnostics starts from 4,000 USD.
The following procedures are applied at Charité Urologic Hospital to treat the prostate cancer nowadays:
- nerves preserving extensive surgery of the prostate gland (prostatectomy) by traditional opened method or minimal invasive surgery by the brand new surgical device - DaVinci Surgical system of the last generation that enables to minimize the intraoperative tissue affection;
- brachytherapy (low frequency and high frequency SEED implants);
- high-frequency ultrasound HIFU with no negative affection of the surrounding healthy tissues and ionization;
- hormonal therapy.
The 5-10 years survival rate is one of the highest in Europe and goes up to 75%.
Why do patients with prostate cancer choose Acibadem Hospital for the treatment?
Acibadem Healthcare Group is the biggest private hospitals network in Turkey. It provides diagnostic and treatment services by highly qualified doctors and the most modern medical technologies. The leading urologists and oncologists, having many years of experience, prove that prostate cancer might be treated in 95% cases if it is detected at an early stage of the disease, while the tumor has not spread to the neighbouring tissues and organs yet, and therefore no metastases are detected. The prostate cancer treatment have high curability rates due to the multidisciplinary approach and the world-class professionals.
What doctors treat prostate cancer in Acibadem Clinic?
The qualitative diagnostics of patients with suspected prostate cancer in Acibadem Hospital includes the whole range of required measures:
- Complete blood analysis and PSA-test (measures the amount of prostate-specific antigen);
- Digital rectal examination of the prostate (through the rectum);
- CT and/or MRI to examine the affected tissues;
- The biopsy is assigned after MRI.
What is the cost of prostate cancer diagnostics in Acibadem Clinic?
The cost of diagnostics starts from USD 2,500. The number of the procedures may be varied due to the disease stage. Get the treatment program with exact prices on Bookimed website.
What are the prostate cancer treatment methods in Acibadem?
The minimally invasive surgery of robotic prostatectomy is used in 80% of prostate cancer cases in Adcibadem Hospital. It is held by the brand new technology and high precision surgical equipment, i.e. Da Vinci Surgical System, to achieve maximum reliability and fast postoperative recovery of the patient.
Resection and needle ablation are used among the surgical methods as well, while the chemotherapy and radio therapy are used at the later stages of disease.
- Who conducts the prostate cancer treatment in Rambam Hospital?
- Treatment and diagnostics program cost at Rambam Medical Center
- Treatment therapies
Who conducts the prostate cancer treatment in Rambam Hospital?
Dr. David M. Kakiashvili is the Director of Urologic Oncology, Chief of Robotic Surgery at Rambam Medical Center. He has got an international certificate in robotic surgery. Dr. David M. Kakiashvili was trained as urologic oncology, robotic surgeon. He was called "The man of the year in medicine” by Israeli Radio Haifa in 2012. In 2005 he obtained APF (American Physician Fellowship for Israel) Annual Grant in the field of basic research.
Dr. Kakiashvili is well known as an expert in robotic prostatectomy who carries out surgeries with da Vinci System.
Treatment and diagnostics program cost at Rambam Medical Center
Biopsy and diagnostics of prostate cancer are carried out with a designated sonar system.
The complete examination approximately lasts 4 days.
Treatment therapies in Rambam Hospital
In Rambam Hospital the following therapies of prostate cancer treatment are used:
- Radiotherapy (including Intensity-modulated radiation therapy);
- Brachytherapy (minimal impact on healthy cells);
- Prostatectomy (including robotic surgery).
35% of patients who underwent treatment in Rambam Hospital and followed all prescriptions have never had this disease again.
- The diagnostic methods of prostate cancer at Sheba Medical Center
- The cost of prostate cancer diagnostics at Sheba Medical Center
- The prostate cancer treatment methods at Sheba Medical Center
Why is Sheba Medical Center the leading center in prostate cancer treatment?
What doctors are the experts in prostate cancer treatment at Sheba Medical Center?
The center is headed by Prof. Dr. Raanan Berger, who is the head of the Oncology Institute and Sheba Department of Clinical Trials, respected doctor of international class in urological oncology and radiotherapy. Despite that he is one of the main professionals of more than 30 clinical researches of Sheba Cancer Center.
Prostate cancer diagnostics include a detailed list of the consultations, surgical imaging procedures and laboratory tests, such as:
- Thorough examination (digital rectal examination), urologist and oncologist consultations;
- Detailed laboratory analyses (incl. PSA-test);
- Transrectal and transabdominal ultrasound;
- Prostate biopsy with histopathological analysis of tissue samples obtained;
- Bone scan;
- 3D CT;
Prostate cancer diagnostics program is strictly individual at Sheba Medical Center and varies from 2,700 to 3,800 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the prostate cancer treatment methods at Sheba Medical Center?
The most demanding and innovative prostate cancer treatment methods at Sheba Cancer Center are the following:
- Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy;
- Robot assisting radical prostatectomy using Da Vinci Surgical System;
- Brachytherapy, as well as transurethral prostate resection (under benign hyperplasia).
There are the following classic treatment methods:
- Radical prostatectomy traditional operation;
- Hormonal therapy and drug therapy.
Cancer Center "Davidoff" of Rabin Medical Center is the largest oncology clinic in Israel and the entire Middle East. Every fifth of Israeli citizens gets an aid of the cancer treatment here. The center treats patients with all types of cancer and hematological diseases (leukemia, osteomyelosclerosis, anemia, leukocytosis, and others). The Center includes the departments of radiation therapy, chemotherapy, integrative medicine, palliative therapy and dietology. Center operates with the following cutting-edge techniques for treatment: SBRT, IMRT, IGRT, Rapid Arc., SIRT.
Clinic Cancer Center “Herzliya” has thirty years of experience. Center staff takes trainings and gets skills in the best medical centers in the world. Each patient throughout the treatment period is accompanied by a personal manager and translator. Center Department of Diagnostic works quickly and professionally - for the entire period of the department’s activity there was no single case of misdiagnosis. The main pathologies treated in Cancer Center Herzliya are: leukemia, Hodgkin's lymphoma, lymphoblastic leukemia, myeloma, carcinoid tumor, branchiogenic tumor, lung cancer, melanoma, brain cancer and other cancers.
- Why do the patients choose oncological Department of Quiron Barcelona Hospital?
- Who specializes in the treatment of cancer in Quiron Barcelona Clinic?
- How is the diagnostics carried out at Quiron Barcelona?
- Prices for complex diagnostics of oncology in Quiron Barcelona Hospital
Oncological Department at Quiron Barcelona is more than just a division of the clinic. This Department is honorary titled as the Baselga Insitute of Oncology. It was named after its founder, a world’s recognized oncologist Professor Jose Baselga. The prior specialization of Dr. Baselga is breast cancer. Annually, more than 3,000 patients get treatment and over 20,000 receive consultations at the Institute. Various scientific researches are conducted on the basis of the Clinic, which allows to develop new treatment methods and urgently implement them into practice.
Who specializes in the treatment of cancer in Quiron Barcelona Clinic?
The best oncologists in Spain work with the patients here:
- Pr. Jose Baselga, a world-famous physician and the only European oncologist honored to be the member of the American Cancer Society;
- Dr. Josep Tabernero is another great specialist in the world of oncology. He is the author of several medical protocols successfully applied in many countries;
- Dr. Armando López-Guillermo, an oncohematologist;
- Dr. Daniel Sánchez Posada, an oncosurgeon.
Quiron Barcelona Medical Center uses a multidisciplinary approach and the latest equipment. It gives an opportunity to exclude inaccuracies during diagnostics and increase the treatment effectiveness.
How is the diagnostics carried out at Quiron Barcelona?
The complex diagnostic program includes:
- Complete and biochemical blood count (checking the state of separate organs, systems or of the whole body);
- Blood test for tumor markers (detection of the specific substances common for cancer);
- CT, PET-CT, MRI and ultrasound (detection of metastases, assessment of regional lymph nodes);
- Biopsy of tumor tissues: fine-needle or trephine biopsy (for histological verification of the diagnosis).
Prices for complex diagnostics of oncology in Quiron Barcelona Hospital
The diagnostics takes from 2 to 5 days depending on the type of pathology and general body condition of a patient. The total cost of the diagnostics contains the price for doctor consultation and diagnostic procedures:
- Blood count - €250-500;
- Mammography - €195;
- Arthrography - €293;
- Cystography - €293;
- Cholangiography - €293;
- Urethrocystography - €293;
- Ultrasound - €200-350;
- Tomography - €242;
- Myelography - €293;
- Biopsy - €200-650.
Receive an individual program
How is the treatment of cancer conducted in Quiron Barcelona Oncological Department?
The Baselga Institute of Oncology takes part in the development of innovative treatment techniques, that’s why it can be confidently said that the patients receive the most accurate diagnostics and high-quality treatment here. The hospital uses all kinds of innovative manipulations for cancer treatment:
- Robotic surgery using the da Vinci robot;
- Minimally invasive and bloodless operations;
- Radiotherapy (Cyber-knife, TrueBeam);
- Cryoresection and cryodestruction;
- Chemotherapy with the newest drugs.