How much does CyberKnife for prostate cancer cost?
The best CyberKnife hospitals for prostate cancer treatment are listed below. The latest CyberKnife models — M6 and VSI — are used there to treat a prostate gland oncology.
CyberKnife treatment for prostate cancer is an outpatient procedure, admission is not required. It takes 1-5 sessions to undergo a complete treatment. The number of cycles affects the cost of CyberKnife treatment for prostate cancer.
Submit a request on Bookimed, and our manager will contact you to arrange the treatment and answer all your questions.
- CyberKnife M6 is used to treat a malignant prostate tumor at Anadolu. CyberKnife M6 affects the tumor directly avoiding damaging of healthy cells. Anadolu offers an affordable cost of prostate cancer by CyberKnife.
- The medical center has got an accreditation from the Organization of European Cancer Institutes (OECI). This means that only the latest treatment options are used at Anadolu.
- Anadolu cooperates with Johns Hopkins Hospital, a top medical facility in the USA. This means that the treatment at Anadolu is provided at a high level as in this US hospital.
Anadolu Medical Center offers to perform cyberknife for prostate cancer from $6000 to $8000. The hospital ranking is 4.5 according to 133 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Istanbul, Turkey. The travel arrangement takes 3 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of cyberknife for prostate cancer in Turkey and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
- The treatment of prostate cancer is performed on CyberKnife M6, the latest modification of this device. It precisely irradiates prostate gland tumor, adapts to a patient's breathing and movements to exclude irradiation of healthy tissues.
- Medipol is among the largest medical facilities in Turkey and unites leading doctors under one roof.
- The hospital has got JCI accreditation, a global institution to check the quality of medical services.
- The cost of prostate cancer treatment by CyberKnife is calculated after a consultation with a doctor.
Apollo Hospitals is the largest medical network in the South Asia - 64 hospitals in 9 countries. It has the best diagnostic laboratory in India and the biggest Transplantation Center after the USA. Clinics of Apollo accept over 1,000,000 patients from different countries annually. Reasonable prices, state-of-the-art equipment and well-developed infrastructure make Apollo popular worldwide.
- Doctors treat prostate cancer applying CyberKnife M6, the latest modification of this device.
- Medicana has JCI certificate that confirms the high quality of medical services.
- Submit a request to get a personalized cost of prostate cancer treatment with CyberKnife at Medicana.
Severance Hospital in Korea is an international multidisciplinary clinic at Yonsei University, located in Seoul South Korea. Yonsei Severance Hospital's Health System includes: oncology and rehabilitation centers, pediatric and women's clinics, cardiovascular center and Clinic of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology. The Hospital has been certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) and serves 1.6 million outpatients annually.
What does the CyberKnife prostate cancer cost depend on?
The cost of CyberKnife treatment for prostate cancer patients is affected by the following reasons:
- CyberKnife model. The treatment of prostate cancer with CyberKnife M6 is about 10-15% higher than with CyberKnife VSI (older CyberKnife model). However, the effectiveness of the procedure is the same, but CyberKnife M6 provides irradiation more precisely. So, if the price is a key criterion for you, choose hospitals where VSI CyberKnife is applied.
- The place for treatment. The CyberKnife treatment cost for prostate cancer differs from country to country. European medical centers provide this procedure 2 times more expensive than Turkish ones. It is caused by the living wage within the states. You can get treatment by CyberKnife M6 (the newest modification) in Turkey 50% cheaper than on CyberKnife VSI (older modification) in Germany or Spain.
- Number of CyberKnife sessions. The prices, given on this page, are pointed per one CyberKnife session. It may need 1-5 sessions to treat prostate cancer. Only a doctor can determine the exact cost of CyberKnife treatment for prostate cancer.
How much does cyberknife for prostate cancer cost ?
Doctors calculate the cost of the cyberknife for prostate cancer individually for each patient. The price may depend on the hospital's reputation and doctor's experience. You may get the final cyberknife for prostate cancer cost only after the consultation with a doctor.
10 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate cyberknife for prostate cancer cost is:
- The average cost is $8000. The lowest price is $6000 and the highest — $9000.
Asan Hospital (Asan Medical Center) is the largest multidisciplinary medical center in South Korea, which can serve 2,700 patients at once.
The key specialties in the hospital are organ transplant, oncology, cardiology, and cardiac surgery. Almost half of all heart transplants in South Korea are carried out (45%) at Asan. The success of organ transplants ranges from 90%.
Every day, 11,800 outpatients and 2,550 inpatients are treated in Asan Hospital. Medical tourists from the USA, China, the UAE, Russia, Kazakhstan, and Mongolia choose Asan Hospital.
BLK Hospital is one of the largest private clinics and is ranked among top 10 Multi Super Specialty Hospitals in Delhi. The Hospital specializes in bone marrow transplant, cancer treatment, bariatric surgery and cardiology. BLK Hospital monitors innovations and uses the analogues of modern diagnostic and therapeutic equipment of the best European hospitals.
Charité is the most famous university hospital in the whole Europe which was founded yet in 1710. The majority of patients choosing treatment in Germany prefer this clinic because of its high popularity and good reviews. International patients are not a priority for Charité, so patients from other countries should be prepared for long terms of application processing and absence of foreign patients reception service.
- The prostate cancer is treated by VSI CyberKnife at Medanta.
- The US treatment standards are implemented at Medanta to provide patients with high quality of medical care.
- Medanta has got certificate from Joint Commission International, a world's organization that confirms high quality of medical treatment.
The European Institute of Oncology (Istituto Europeo di Oncologia – IEO) specializes in the early diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cancer. For its high professionalism, the staff of the Institute was marked “highly recommended” for their services by International Medical Travel Journal (IMTJ) - widely renowned independent digest that provides expert opinion on medical tourism destinations. Among other awards are Italy Top Employers, European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) certification, Hospital Benchmarking Award. More than 100,000 patients are treated in the Hospital annually.