Was in the clinic Medican on the recommendation of the coordinator Alexander. He quickly and clearly noted all the questions I was interested in, wrote down for a consultation. Meets the translator, so there are no language barriers. The first time I signed up for a consultation with a gynecologist-reproductologist Selman Lasin. It has to itself immediately. Very neat in inspection. Offers different treatment options based on your wishes and material capabilities. Very competent doctor! After consultation with him immediately decided on IVF. We arrived on the trail. Cycle with a spouse. The professor himself conducts the whole cycle. All staff is very attentive, sensitive and friendly. I was very pleased and recommend to everyone !!!
Prof. Ahmet Kıral has been working as an orthopedics and traumatology specialist at Anadolu Medical Center since 2008.
Prof. Ahmet Kıral completed his medical education at Hacettepe University Medical School, and his specialty education at GATA Orthopedics and Traumatology Department.
He became associate professor in 1987 and Associate Professor in 1993.
Prof. Dr. Kıral who assumed the title of professor in 2000, worked as an academic member in GATA Medical School from 1987 to 2008.
He is the Head of the Orthopedics Department.
- Turkish Association of Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology Society
- Turkish Society of Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- Turkish Reconstructive Microsurgery Society
- TOTEK (Turkish Education Council of Orthopedics and Traumatology)
- SICOT (Societe Internationalede Chirurgie Ortopedique et de Traumatologie)
- EFORT (European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics an Traumatology)
- FESSH ( Federation of European Societies Of surgery of the Hand)
- Alumni of Toronto University
Check procedure cost
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance