The clinic operated on the father (oncology and urology). Excellent chamber, a wonderful surgeon Dr. Wolfgang Dillenburg and head. Department of prof. Edward Becht. Protocol examination on good equipment, friendly doctors, excellent postoperative care. Most of all I was surprised that Prof. Bekht personally made a detour twice a day: in the morning with medical staff, in the afternoon one. But in general, everything is sharpened by a long full life. I am very pleased. What else I liked: the patient is explained everything in detail, offering several ways to solve the problem. It's great!
Dr. Zielinski is a famous oncologist, educator, and cancer researcher from Austria. President of the Central European Cooperative Oncology Group (CECOG).
Univ. Prof. Dr. Christoph C. Zielinski is an expert in internal medicine and medical oncology
- Since 2004 – Head of the Department of Medicine I, Clinical Division of Oncology and Comprehensive Cancer Center in Vienna General Hospital
- 2002-2004 – Chairman of the Clinical Division of Oncology of Medicine I, Clinical Division of Oncology and Comprehensive Cancer Center in Vienna General Hospital
- Executive Consultant of Acuvax Limited, a company devoted to cancer research.
- 1990-1992 – The Cancer Research Center at Tufts University (USA).
- 1967 – Medical University of Vienna – Degree in General Medicine
- 1992 – Medical University of Vienna – Professor of Medical Experimental Oncology.
- 2003 – Anton-Gindely Prize for the presidentship of the Central European Cooperative Oncology Group
- 2003 – Award by the city of Vienna for medical sciences
- 2014 – Grand Decoration of Honour in Silver for Outstanding Services to the Republic of Austria
- 2018 – Golden Decoration for Outstanding Services to the City of Vienna.
Prof. Zielinski provides studies in cancer therapies and anticancer targeted drugs. His primary focus is on breast cancer research. Has written over 600 scientific papers.
Membership in organizations
- The Central European Cooperative Oncology Group (CECOG) – President
- The European Society for Medical Oncology
- The American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- The American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
- The Austrian Society for Hematology and Oncology
- The European Cancer Concord – European Cancer Patient’s Bill of Rights.
- The Austrian Society for Allergology and Immunology
- The Viennese Patients’ Rights Advocacy Group Living with Cancer – Founder.
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance