Prof. Christoph Zielinski Director of Comprehensive Cancer Center at Medical University Vienna and General Hospital, Vienna, Austria. President of Central European Cooperative Oncology Group (CECOG).
- Chairperson, Clinical Division of Oncology, Department of Medicine I, Medical University Vienna, Austria.
- Director, Department of Medicine I consisting of the Clinical Divisions of Oncology, Hematology and Hemostaseology, Infectious Diseases, Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplantation, Palliative Medicine (awarded by ESMO), Intensive Care, and the Institute of Cancer Research.
- Medical University Vienna, Austria;
- Cancer Research Center, Tufts University, Boston, Mass.
- Professorship for Medical Experimental Oncology 1992
- Chairmanship, Clinical Division of Oncology, 2002
- Directorship, Department of Medicine I, 2004
- Doctor h.c. awarded by Titu Maiorescu University, Bucharest, in 2013
Specialization: Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology
- American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
- Austrian Society for Hematology and Oncology
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance