Why Solingen Clinic is recommended to the patients with cancer?
Solingen University Hospital (located at International University of Cologne) uses innovative protocols of chemotherapy, reducing the risk of recurrence and improves drug tolerance. Wide usage of radiosurgery and endoscopy make patients recover more quickly and leave less cosmetic defects after surgery.
Oncology Service is headed by Dr. Peter Emshermann, the world-known oncosurgeon. There are narrow specialists (oncosurgeons and chemotherapists) for tumors of any origin and localization.
Integrated oncology diagnostics in Solingen
- High-field MRI (of 1.5 T capacity) capable of detecting a tumor of the size of 1 mm;
- PET-CT and MSCT allow oncologists to find metastases in any place of the body;
- ductography, mammography, breast ultrasound are used for rapid diagnostics of breast cancer;
- biopsy, including evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes for determination the type of tumor and treatment tactics;
- determination of tumor markers, analysis of biomedical measurement
- biochemical analysis of indicators of cellular blood composition, urine and liquor.
Main types of medical aid in Solingen Oncology
- pancreatic head resection including preservation of the spleen and the pylorus;
- resection of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- liver cancer and biliary tract cancer surgeries;
- basal cell carcinoma removal, surgical treatment of squamous cell carcinoma;
- rapid diagnostics and removal of melanomas and potentially malignant naevi;
- treatment of cervical and uterine cancers;
- all types of mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction;
- radiofrequency ablation of brain tumors by means of the CyberKnife system.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in German Solingen Clinic for foreign patients?
In Solingen Clinic, a foreign patient pays as much as a German citizen does. Only few medical institutions in Germany conduct the same price policy in relation to patients from other countries. The rest of the hospitals offer medical tourists the prices, that can differ even in times. Find out the exact cost of cancer treatment in the clinic of Solingen right now by ordering an individual treatment program at the International patients support center Bookimed.
- Comprehensive diagnostics of the cervical cancer
- Cost for the cervical cancer treatment in Germany
- Cancer treatment methods at Asklepios hospital
Asklepios hospitals relate to the most famous medical institutions all over Europe. Prof. Axel Stang, who is one of the leading European oncologists, guides the Center for Oncology.
The Center has special departments, particularly the oncological gynecology, palliative medicine department, radiology. The international class experts provide consultancies and surgeries at each of them. The hospital is equipped by the high-end medical technologies.
What does the diagnostics include?
- Cervical smear analysis for the abnormal cells followed by colposcopy with biopsy;
- Biochemical blood testing and tumor markers detection;
- Pelvic organs examination by MRI, PET, multislice CT, endoscopic ultrasound and other methods;
- Cystoscopy, pyelogram and other diagnostic procedures may be appointed if required.
The number of diagnostic procedures may be increased if the doctor detects the spread process. Every patient gets the individual diagnostics and treatment program. Find out the cost of the cervical cancer treatment in Germany now by the website Bookimed.
Types of cancer treatment
Asklepios hospitals provide mostly all the kinds of cancer treatment as well as exclusive surgical methods. The following methods are efficiently combined:
- Excision of abnormal cells hearths by the scalpel;
- E-Loop coagulation of the part of tissue;
- Laser removal of tumor;
- Cryodestruction (freezing);
- Removal of the uterus with appendages (hysterectomy) under the prevalence of the process;
- Radio, hormone and chemotherapy to fight the relapses;
- Plastic surgeries.
The oncologic surgeons strive to maximal preservation of the healthy tissues as Asklepios uses the assistance of DaVinci Surgical Systems as well as the radio-surgical affection.
Treatment of cancer pathology is performed in seven Charite Clinics united into one integrated Charite Comprehensive Cancer Center. Center is under the direction of Professor Ulrich Keilholz is one of the most famous and respected oncologists in Europe. The Centre includes the most innovative and professional modern equipment for the treatment of cancer, such as CyberKnife, linear accelerators, etc. Accurate diagnosis, individual approach to each patient and medical case allow disclosing the early stages of oncology, making each procedure or operation unique, quality and corresponding to the highest world standards.
- Cervical cancer diagnostics in Germany
- The cost for cervical cancer treatment at Helios hospital
- Efficient methods of the cancer treatment
What are the advantages of the Helios hospital to treat the patients suffering cervical cancer?
Helios group of hospitals is one of the largest in Europe and leading among the medical institutions in Germany. It includes the separate Center for Oncology, which has the Department for Oncologic Gynecology, providing the treatment of the malignant affection of the pelvic organs.
The hospital applies all existing methods of oncologic pathologies treatment (those that have proven the efficiency) starting from the standard surgical excision up to Gamma Knife and DaVinci Surgical System.
What are the diagnostic procedures of the cervical cancer?
- The oncologist interviews the patient, carries out the preliminary examination and colposcopy;
- Cervical smear to detect the abnormal cells;
- The blood testing to detect the tumor markers and other features of the malignant process;
- MRI by the high-field scanner (1.5 Tesla);
- PET and multislice CT to detect the metastases.
What is the cost of the cervical cancer in Germany?
The tumor type, the stage of disease and the process progress have an impact onto the diagnostics price. Get the individual cervical cancer treatment and diagnostic procedures plan free-of-charge on Bookimed website. You can order the individual treatment program with the pricing now.
Malignant process treatment at Helios
- The abnormal cells hearth is removed by the standard surgical excision (conization), cryodestruction, loop electrosurgical coagulation and freezing;
- The uterus with appendages is removed if the cancer affects all the layers of the organ;
- If the case is complicated, the comprehensive removal of the uterus is held alongside with the affected organs, lymph nodes and tissues, including the sites of vagina, bladder and intestine;
- The combination of the chemo, hormone and radiotherapy is appointed under the inoperable tumors as well as to prevent the relapse disease. The monoclonal antibodies are used thereby as well.