Asklepios medical group is the prestigious German medical centers, providing the medical care for the patients in all the fields. World-known oncologists of Asklepios Center for Urology carry out the early diagnostics and treatment of the bladder cancer, applying the most innovative and efficient methods.
Dr. Med. Axel Stang, the head of Department for Hematology, Oncology and Palliative Medicine at Asklepios Hospital in Hamburg, manages the successful application of the multimodal therapy of the bladder cancer. Namely, provide the consultancies for the patients, coming from other countries, the control and monitoring of the patients during DFS after the treatment at the Center for Oncology of the medical center.
Anadolu is the best oncological center in Turkey. Bladder cancer is treated by urologists, oncologists, oncosurgeons and radiologists. They use treatment guidelines developed by John Hopkins Medical Center.
Treatment and diagnostics of bladder cancer are performed by Prof. Cemil Yugur and Prof. Serdar Turhal. They are members of American Society of Oncologists.
The medical center offers bladder cancer treatments from $16000 to $26000. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.5 according to 116 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Ukraine. The travel arrangement takes 3 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the bladder cancer treatment cost in Turkey and other countries.
Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center is equipped by the devices that allow carrying out the most complicated successful laparoscopic surgeries in abdominal and pelvic organs (about 94% of total recovery at 1st and 2nd stage). The doctors apply the assistance of Da Vinci Surgical System.
- Endoscopic removal of the little tumors (transurethral resection);
- Segmental cystectomy, e. the resection of the site of organ preserving its functioning;
- Radical cystectomy, e. plastic surgeries after the bladder removal. The surgery may affect the surrounding organs and tissues;
- Chemotherapy and radiotherapy is applied to inhibit the rest of the abnormal cells;
- Palliative surgery is held when the tumor is inoperable, i.e. restoration of the normal urination, smoothing the pain syndrome.
The medical center offers bladder cancer treatments from $35000. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.4 according to 82 patients reviews. The travel arrangement takes 2 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the bladder cancer treatment cost in Israel and other countries.
Bumrungrad International Hospital is a global medical facility in Bangkok, Thailand that specializes in oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, neurosciences, heart surgery, check-ups, etc.
Over 1 million patients choose Bumrungrad annually. 50% of them are international ones from over 190 countries.
The hospital is one of the largest private centers in Southeast Asia and one of the most significant world’s outpatient clinics.
Bumrungrad International is recognized as TOP-10 best hospitals and TOP-30 most technologically advanced clinics in the world.
The Oncology Department of Teknon Medical Center (Barcelona, Spain) cooperates with the Sloane-Kettering Memorial Sluggish Center in the USA. Specialists provide treatment of malignant tumors of the mammary gland, organs of the gastrointestinal tract, brain, and spinal cord. The Department includes a unit of medical oncology, radiotherapy and radiosurgery, hematology. Positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) is used to detect tumors and metastases. Cancer treatment is carried out according to the European protocols. The Clinic uses Da Vinci surgical robot, the innovative Novalis radiotherapy system to remove a tumor without surgery, the SIRT procedure for the treatment of liver cancer.
How much does bladder cancer treatment cost ?
|Chemotherapy||$190 - $9600|
|Radiotherapy||$3100 - $30000|
|Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC)||$17000 - $60000|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300 - $5000|
|Immunotherapy with Keytruda (Pembolizumab)||$1200 - $6000|
|PET/CT||$480 - $4050|
|Ultrasound||$30 - $700|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $1950|
|Biopsy||$280 - $4900|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$10 - $1500|
Doctors calculate the cost of bladder cancer treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final bladder cancer treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
84 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate bladder cancer treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $210. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
- The average treatment price is $17700. The lowest price is $2000 and the highest — $35000.
Nordwest Clinic (Krankenhaus)
The Oncology Center of Nordwest Hospital (Germany) has the European Society of Medical Oncology certificate.
Specialists The conducts research in the area of tumor immunology.
For the treatment of malignant tumors, oncologists carry out immunotherapy, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation.
Jaroslav Tvaruzek performs surgeries on bladder. He heads Robotic Surgeries Center where he performed over 3,000 surgeries using Da Vinci robot. He is recommended as leading specialist by Intuitive Surgical, the USA (Da Vinci robotic system manufacturer).
The medical center offers bladder cancer treatments from $22500. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.7 according to 20 patients reviews. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the bladder cancer treatment cost in Czech Republic and other countries.
BGS Global Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Bangalore, India, specialized in oncology, neurosurgery, and hepatology. For cancer treatment, this hospital uses the last version of radiotherapy equipment, such as TrueBeam STx that accurately irradiates a tumor even in hard-to-reach areas.
Annually, Global Hospital Bengaluru gives treatment for over 53,000 patients. Doctors of this hospital have performed more than 30,000 operations.
Assuta Medical Center
- Endoscopic removal of the tumor through urethra. Assuta professionals carry out the procedure, preserving the entire functioning of the bladder afterwards;
- Cystectomy (bladder resection) followed by plastic surgery, i.e. Israeli surgeons create the new reservoir for urine just after the resection (significantly improves the life quality after the surgery);
- Chemotherapy, cytokine therapy and radiological affection of the tumor to prevent the relapse oncologic disease. These are the main treatment methods at 4th stage;
- Palliative surgery, e. the surgeries to relief the pain syndrome at the terminal disease stages.
- The largest private medical network in Turkey according to Medipol data.
- Pyxis Medication Management System. Medipol is one out of 4 medical centers in Turkey where this automated system is applied. Pyxis controls the medicines taking. It provides a particular patient with a right drug and its dose in a appropriate time. This system excludes any error in medicines taking.
- Medipol Oncology Hospital in Istanbul is equipped with the latest technologies, among them is a highly-precise GammaKnife. Its accuracy is 99%.
The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is one of the largest private clinics in Lithuania. Specialists focus on accurate diagnostics for more effective treatment. They also develop high-quality rehabilitation for fast recovery. Over 48,000 patients undergo treatment in the Hospital. 1 in 10 patients is from abroad. The most of patients are from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway.
Memorial Hospital Bahçelievler (Memorial Bahçelievler Hastanesi) is a multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul with an eco-friendly design. There are a lot of green areas on the hospital territory, which contribute to patients’ psychological comfort and their speedy recovery.
The medical facility specializes in cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, urology, gynecology, general and robotic surgery.
- Liv is the 1st recognized Center of Excellence outside the USA in colorectal and robotic surgery by SRC (Surgical Review Corporation). It is an internationally known healthcare leader to provide the high safety and efficiency of surgical treatment worldwide.
- Liv is certified by TÜV, European Technical Inspection Association. It confirms the high technological level of the applied equipment.
- Over 50,000 international patients choose Liv Hospital.
- Liv Cancer Center provides world-class oncology treatment options. Liv doctors apply intraoperative radiation to destroy malignant cells and prevent the relapse. This cancer treatment option is performed only once during a tumor removal. For comparison, traditional radiotherapy takes at least 1 month.
- The equipment at Liv is renovated each year, so specialists conduct cancer diagnostics and treatment using the latest accurate devices.
- Liv Hospital is a premium-class medical facility. Here you will feel comfortable like in a 5-star hotel.
Fuda Hospital is a world-renown cancer hospital located in Guangzhou, China.
Fuda Cancer Hospital treats oncology at any stage, including advanced cancer. Over 10 types of minimally invasive therapies are applied instead of chemotherapy. Among them are cryosurgery, NanoKnife, vascular interventional therapy, microwave hyperthermia treatment, etc.
Fuda doctors have achieved the most significant results in cancer treatment in the late stages.
The quality of Fuda medical services is confirmed by JCI (Joint Commission International), the global standard in healthcare.
Over 30,000 patients from over 100 countries have chosen Fuda to treat cancer.
Global Hospital Mumbai
Global Hospital Mumbai is a private multidisciplinary clinic in India. The hospital is a part of Gleneagles Global Hospitals Group.
The hospital specializes in robotic surgery, gastroenterology, orthopedics, bariatrics (treatment of obesity), and organ transplants.
Global Hospital Mumbai is the 1st facility in the world to transplant the liver simultaneously with the surgical treatment of spinal tuberculosis, and the 1st to perform the combined kidney-liver transplant in Western India.
- European Institute of Oncology is in the list of Top 6 best cancer centers in the world according to the Hospital Benchmarking Award.
- The hospital is in the list of the best medical facilities for medical tourism in the world according to MTJ (International Medical Travel Journal). 100,000 patients annually.
- The center is certified by ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology).
- The institute is a leader in Europe regarding the number of performed HIFU (high-intensity focused ultrasound) procedures. It destroys a tumor with ultrasound without causing much side effects.
- The hospital is awarded by OECI (Organisation of the European Cancer Institutes) for development and application of innovative cancer treatment options.
Rambam Hospital is the state medical institution of Israel. Rambam has international status and is an accredited hospital of Army of Israel, the United Nations Armed Forces and US Navy.
The head of the Urology Department is Professor Gilad Amiel, who treats bladder cancer. His specialization is robotic and laparoscopic surgeries.
- 83% of women with urogenital tumors after treatment at Hadassah preserve urinating function and ability to have children.
- 85% of patients, who were prescribed to remove an affected organ in other hospitals, preserve it during treatment at Hadassah.
- In 34% of patients, who appealed to the hospital, were wrong diagnosed at other medical centers.
- 40,500 patients are treated in Hadassah Oncology Department.
- It is scientific research center that cooperates with Medical University of Vienna. For a patient it means access to the latest cancer treatment options.
- Over 7,400 cancer patients annually.
- ISO (International Standardization Organization) certificate. It confirms the compliance of AKH with international treatment standards and demands.
Oncological Department at Quiron Barcelona is more than just a division of the clinic. This Department is honorary titled as the Baselga Insitute of Oncology. It was named after its founder, a world’s recognized oncologist Professor Jose Baselga. The prior specialization of Dr. Baselga is breast cancer. Annually, more than 3,000 patients get treatment and over 20,000 receive consultations at the Institute. Various scientific researches are conducted on the basis of the Clinic, which allows to develop new treatment methods and urgently implement them into practice.
Quiron Barcelona Medical Center uses a multidisciplinary approach and the latest equipment. It gives an opportunity to exclude inaccuracies during diagnostics and increase the treatment effectiveness.