Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center is equipped by the devices that allow carrying out the most complicated successful laparoscopic surgeries in abdominal and pelvic organs (about 94% of total recovery at 1st and 2nd stage). The doctors apply the assistance of Da Vinci Surgical System.
- Endoscopic removal of the little tumors (transurethral resection);
- Segmental cystectomy, e. the resection of the site of organ preserving its functioning;
- Radical cystectomy, e. plastic surgeries after the bladder removal. The surgery may affect the surrounding organs and tissues;
- Chemotherapy and radiotherapy is applied to inhibit the rest of the abnormal cells;
- Palliative surgery is held when the tumor is inoperable, i.e. restoration of the normal urination, smoothing the pain syndrome.
The medical center offers bladder cancer treatments from $35000. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital ranking 4.4 according to 97 patient reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Romania. The travel arrangement takes 2 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the bladder cancer treatment cost in Israel and other countries.
Anadolu is the best oncological center in Turkey. Bladder cancer is treated by urologists, oncologists, oncosurgeons and radiologists. They use treatment guidelines developed by John Hopkins Medical Center.
Treatment and diagnostics of bladder cancer are performed by Prof. Cemil Yugur and Prof. Serdar Turhal. They are members of American Society of Oncologists.
The medical center offers bladder cancer treatments from $16000 to $26000. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital ranking 4.5 according to 155 patient reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Ukraine. The travel arrangement takes 3 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the bladder cancer treatment cost in Turkey and other countries.
The Oncology Department of Teknon Medical Center (Barcelona, Spain) cooperates with the Sloane-Kettering Memorial Sluggish Center in the USA. Specialists provide treatment of malignant tumors of the mammary gland, organs of the gastrointestinal tract, brain, and spinal cord. The Department includes a unit of medical oncology, radiotherapy and radiosurgery, hematology. Positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) is used to detect tumors and metastases. Cancer treatment is carried out according to the European protocols. The Clinic uses Da Vinci surgical robot, the innovative Novalis radiotherapy system to remove a tumor without surgery, the SIRT procedure for the treatment of liver cancer.
Bumrungrad International Hospital is a global medical facility in Bangkok, Thailand that specializes in oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, neurosciences, heart surgery, check-ups, etc.
Over 1 million patients choose Bumrungrad annually. 50% of them are international ones from over 190 countries.
The hospital is one of the largest private centers in Southeast Asia and one of the most significant world’s outpatient clinics.
Bumrungrad International is recognized as TOP-10 best hospitals and TOP-30 most technologically advanced clinics in the world.
Jaroslav Tvaruzek performs surgeries on bladder. He heads Robotic Surgeries Center where he performed over 3,000 surgeries using Da Vinci robot. He is recommended as leading specialist by Intuitive Surgical, the USA (Da Vinci robotic system manufacturer).
The medical center offers bladder cancer treatments from $22200. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital ranking 4.7 according to 28 patient reviews. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the bladder cancer treatment cost in Czech Republic and other countries.
How much does bladder cancer treatment cost ?
|Chemotherapy||$190 - $9450|
|Radiotherapy||$3050 - $30000|
|Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC)||$17000 - $60000|
|Immunotherapy with Keytruda (Pembolizumab)||$2000 - $6000|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300 - $5000|
|PET/CT||$480 - $4000|
|Ultrasound||$30 - $700|
|MRI of one area||$110 - $1900|
|Biopsy||$280 - $4900|
|CT (computer tomography)||$140 - $1400|
Doctors calculate the cost of bladder cancer treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final bladder cancer treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
83 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate bladder cancer treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $220. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
- The average treatment price is $17600. The lowest price is $2000 and the highest — $35000.
Asklepios medical group is the prestigious German medical centers, providing the medical care for the patients in all the fields. World-known oncologists of Asklepios Center for Urology carry out the early diagnostics and treatment of the bladder cancer, applying the most innovative and efficient methods.
Dr. Med. Axel Stang, the head of Department for Hematology, Oncology and Palliative Medicine at Asklepios Hospital in Hamburg, manages the successful application of the multimodal therapy of the bladder cancer. Namely, provide the consultancies for the patients, coming from other countries, the control and monitoring of the patients during DFS after the treatment at the Center for Oncology of the medical center.
- Liv is the 1st recognized Center of Excellence outside the USA in colorectal and robotic surgery by SRC (Surgical Review Corporation). It is an internationally known healthcare leader to provide the high safety and efficiency of surgical treatment worldwide.
- Liv is certified by TÜV, European Technical Inspection Association. It confirms the high technological level of the applied equipment.
- Over 50,000 international patients choose Liv Hospital.
- Liv Cancer Center provides world-class oncology treatment options. Liv doctors apply intraoperative radiation to destroy malignant cells and prevent the relapse. This cancer treatment option is performed only once during a tumor removal. For comparison, traditional radiotherapy takes at least 1 month.
- The equipment at Liv is renovated each year, so specialists conduct cancer diagnostics and treatment using the latest accurate devices.
- Liv Hospital is a premium-class medical facility. Here you will feel comfortable like in a 5-star hotel.
- The largest private medical network in Turkey according to Medipol data.
- Pyxis Medication Management System. Medipol is one out of 4 medical centers in Turkey where this automated system is applied. Pyxis controls the medicines taking. It provides a particular patient with a right drug and its dose in a appropriate time. This system excludes any error in medicines taking.
- Medipol Oncology Hospital in Istanbul is equipped with the latest technologies, among them is a highly-precise GammaKnife. Its accuracy is 99%.
The Oncology Center of Nordwest Hospital (Germany) has the European Society of Medical Oncology certificate.
Specialists The conducts research in the area of tumor immunology.
For the treatment of malignant tumors, oncologists carry out immunotherapy, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation.
Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a private multidisciplinary medical facility that is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group. The Hospital specializes in cardiology and heart surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, and childbirth.
JCI certificate and Dubai Quality Award prove the high quality of medical services of the Hospital.
International patients from Germany, India, Pakistan, and Nigeria choose this Clinic.
- Helios Berlin Buch is included in Top German hospitals rating 2018 composed by the Focus magazine. It means that the hospital complies with strict treatment demands, and its therapies show the highest efficiency rate.
- 97% of patients are satisfied with oncology treatment at Helios according to anonymous survey among them.
- Helios Berlin Buch doctors lead the clinical trials of new treatment methods regarding cancer cure in Germany. If you would like and in case you correspond requirements, you can participate in the experiment and try the latest developments.
- Medical Center in Solingen is included in Top German hospitals according to the Focus magazine ranking.
- All the practicing surgeons have over 20 years of experience.
Urology Department is headed by Prof. Sebastian Melchior. He is listed as one of the best doctors in Germany according to FOCUS magazine. He performs bladder cancer surgical treatment.
The medical center offers bladder cancer treatments from $17800 to $26700. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital ranking 4.3 according to 24 patient reviews. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. The medical center provides a patient with paid airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the bladder cancer treatment cost in Germany and other countries.
- San Raffaele is one of the best cancer centers in Italy according to the hospital’s data.
- San Raffaele is the 1st cancer center in Europe to apply tomotherapy. It is a type of radiation therapy when beams are delivered slice-by-slice based on intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and performed by a linear accelerator. It affects cancer cells with high radiation dose avoiding healthy tissues damage.
- Over 9,000 cancer patients and 6,000 surgeries in case of oncology.
- 2,000 radiotherapeutic cycles annually.
- San Raffaele is a top center in Italy to treat cancer with GammaKnife according to the hospital’s statistics.
- Leading Italian scientific research center.
Hospital Sant Joan de Déu (Barcelona, Spain) accepts children for treatment from the infant age to 21. The Hospital belongs to Top-5 medical institutions in Europe and is recognized as the most authoritative one in the field of pediatric oncology treatment. The Center has its own Laboratory for Molecular Medicine where innovative therapeutic methods are developed.
In the urological department of HM, all types of mono- and combination therapy of bladder cancer are available. Endoscopic surgeries, chemotherapy and radiotherapy (contact and non-contact) are performed here.
The Department of Oncology at the Appollo Clinic (Delhi, India) specializes in the treatment of malignant diseases of the prostate, bones, intestines, and liver. < p>
Doctors perform a biopsy to diagnose cancer (blood test). Positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) determines the location of tumors.
The surgeries are performed with a low-injury method - Da Vinci robotic system. Doctors apply a high-precision TomoTherapy system to irradiate tumors. Patients with inoperable neoplasms are prescribed radiotherapy on the Cyber-Knife apparatus. When removing hard-to-reach brain tumors, fluorescent imaging is used. The technique makes it possible to distinguish malignant neoplasm from healthy tissues.
92% of fluorescent operations are successful.
- Memorial doctors regularly improve their skills in the leading medical facilities in Europe and America.
- Memorial provides cancer treatment in Istanbul according to the strict international protocols.
- Patients out of 90 countries choose Memorial for treatment.
- Application of innovative TrueBeam STx, which performs both radiotherapy and radiosurgery. It influences all cancer types, even big in a size. Due to the high accuracy, healthy tissues are not affected.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.