- Diagnostics of the bladder cancer treatment at Helios medical center
- Treatment methods of the bladder cancer
- The treatment cost for bladder cancer in Germany
Why is it efficient to treat the bladder cancer at Helios medical center in Germany?
The outstanding oncologists and urologists, as well as the entire medical staff, make the enormous contribution to rehabilitation and recovery of the patients, by professional treatment approach and psychological support of the patients.
Prof. Wolfgang-Dieter Ludwig, the head of Helios Center for Oncology, manages the high-precision oncologic diseases diagnostics, the most complicated surgeries by the innovative medical technologies, rehabilitation and restoration of life of the thousands of patients.
What are the diagnostic methods of the bladder cancer applied at the medical center?
Helios medical center offer its patients the comprehensive diagnostics of the bladder cancer at the earliest disease stages. Besides that, the consultancies of the best German oncologists provide the opportunity to develop the most efficient diagnostic and treatment individual programs. The diagnostics includes the following methods:
- Biopsy followed by the histological study of the cells;
- Urological MRI;
- Tumor markers detection in blood;
- General urine blood testing followed by cytological examination.
Methods of the bladder cancer treatment at Helios medical center
The expert groups of urologists and oncologists, considering the disease stage, health condition of the patient and diagnostic data received, develop the treatment program of the bladder cancer. The main method is the minimal invasive or traditional surgical treatment combined with the modern therapeutic methods, such as:
- High-precision radiosurgery (Da Vinci Surgical System)
- Modern chemotherapy schemes;
- Targeted therapy;
- Immune therapy;
- Hormone therapy.
Cost for the bladder cancer treatment in Germany
The high level of the medical care efficiency and applied technologies justify the cost for urologic oncologic diseases in Germany, however the prices are more affordable for the similar treatment than at the medical centers of Switzerland, Great Britain and USA. Get the individual treatment program with exact pricing now!
- Diagnostics of the cancer
- Cost of diagnostics in Solingen
- Methods of bladder carcinoma treatment
- Cost of carcinoma treatment
- Treatment efficiency at Solingen Medical Center
University Medical Center in the city of Solingen was founded in 1863, being a large European medical center nowadays. This is a multidisciplinary medical institution including the Department of Oncology among others. One of the activities of the Department of Oncology is the treatment of bladder cancer, including the prosthesis implantation while removal of the organ.
Diagnostics of the bladder cancer in Germany
- Cystoscopy, i.e. the examination of the inner surface of the organ by the endoscope, administered through urethra.
- Ultrasound of the bladder and kidneys.
- Urography, i.e. X-ray of the urinary tract.
- Cytological diagnostics, i.e. examination of the tissues samples under the microscope.
- Blood testing for tumor marker of NMP22 protein.
The following procedures are applied if the metastases spreading is suspected:
- Positron emission tomography combined with computed tomography
- X-ray of the liver and chest
- Scintigraphy, i.e. bones scan by radioactive isotopes
- Abdominal ultrasound
Cost for diagnostics in Solingen Clinic
The cost for diagnostics depends on the kind of tumor, its aggressiveness and the stage of the disease. The detailed information on the prices may be obtained from the consultant of the International patient support center Bookimed.
Treatment methods of bladder carcinoma at Solingen Medical Center
The following minimally invasive methods are applied at the early stages of the disease in the Department of Oncology:
- Laser transurethral resection (TURB) is the removal of the tumor by means of the laser device.
- Cryodestruction, i.e. destruction of the tumor tissue by freezing.
- Laser vaporization, i.e. vaporizing of the liquid in the tumor cells by the laser beam.
- Ultrasound ablation (HIFU) is the destruction of the focused ultrasound.
- Brachytherapy, i.e. local irradiation of the cancer cells by the radioactive capsules.
- Partial cystectomy, i.e. surgical resection of the tumor and a part of the affected organ.
- Radical cystectomy, i.e. total surgical removal of the affected organ followed by prosthesis installment.
- Immunologic therapy.
Cost for the bladder cancer treatment in Germany
The expenditures on cancer treatment directly depends on the number of medical procedures, diseases process and ability of the immune system of the organ to the resistance. The price for bladder cancer treatment in Solingen Hospital for the foreign patient is the same as for the citizens of Germany.
Efficiency of the bladder cancer treatment at Solingen Medical Center
The survival rate at the Medical Center is more than 80% and is one of the highest in Europe.
Treatment of cancer pathology is performed in seven Charite Clinics united into one integrated Charite Comprehensive Cancer Center. Center is under the direction of Professor Ulrich Keilholz is one of the most famous and respected oncologists in Europe. The Centre includes the most innovative and professional modern equipment for the treatment of cancer, such as CyberKnife, linear accelerators, etc. Accurate diagnosis, individual approach to each patient and medical case allow disclosing the early stages of oncology, making each procedure or operation unique, quality and corresponding to the highest world standards.
- Diagnostics of bladder cancer at Asklepios medical center
- Methods of cancer treatment in Germany
- Cost for bladder cancer treatment in Germany
Asklepios medical group is the prestigious German medical centers, providing the medical care for the patients in all the fields. World-known oncologists of Asklepios Center for Urology carry out the early diagnostics and treatment of the bladder cancer, applying the most innovative and efficient methods.
Dr. Med. Axel Stang, the head of Department for Hematology, Oncology and Palliative Medicine at Asklepios Hospital in Hamburg, manages the successful application of the multimodal therapy of the bladder cancer. Namely, provide the consultancies for the patients, coming from other countries, the control and monitoring of the patients during DFS after the treatment at the Center for Oncology of the medical center.
The bladder cancer at Asklepios medical center is successfully treated under the localization in bladder only and no metastases, therefore the oncologists try to set up the diagnosis at the earlier disease stages, applying the most modern diagnostic methods:
- Cystoscopy followed by the biopsy;
- General urine test and tumor markers test;
- Bladder ultrasound;
- MRI, CT;
- Palpated rectal examination.
Along with the classical methods of treatment like:
- Gamma Knife, Nano Knife and Da Vinci Surgical System surgeries;
The experts of the Department apply the modern treatment methods, such as:
- Antibodies therapy;
- Molecular based target therapy;
- Hypothermia, immune therapy and hormone therapy.
What is the cost for the bladder cancer treatment at German hospitals?
The bladder cancer treatment at Asklepios medical center in Germany is one of the best options as the quality of the medical care is very high, and the recovery as well as the DSF transformed into full recovery, meets the competitor prices of the other German medical centers. Order the personal treatment program, including exact pricing, on Bookimed website now!