- Minimally-invasive technique. If only the pancreas is affected by cancer, surgeons perform Robotic Whipple surgery which is minimally-invasive surgery that boosts recovery and reduces hospital stay.
- Doctors apply chemo- and radiotherapy in the advanced cancer stages. They are performed on an outpatient basis.
- Innovative options. Specialists participate in clinical trials to understand whether immunotherapy is effective for pancreatic cancer patients or not.
Get a personalized quote for pancreatic cancer treatment at Anadolu.
The Oncology Center of Nordwest Hospital (Germany) has the European Society of Medical Oncology certificate.
Specialists The conducts research in the area of tumor immunology.
For the treatment of malignant tumors, oncologists carry out immunotherapy, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation.
- Cancer treatment according to the strict international protocols. According to Medicana information, it is a main center for cancer treatment in Turkey.
- Medicana is a top choice of 1.5 mln international patients from 70 countries.
- Medicana Hospital is a member of American Society of Quality. It ensures a patient in the high standard of treatment reaching the American medicine level.
- KUIMS is considered the best healthcare services provider in South Korea by the Korean International Medical Association (KIMA).
- University hospital develops and implements innovative cancer treatment options.
- English-speaking staff.
In Severance Hospital physicians treat pancreatic cancer in the Oncology Department. Treatment options are chosen depending on patient condition and overall health condition. In most cases, doctors are able to extend patient’s life expectancy and quality.
If cancer is diagnosed at the early stage and has not spread to other organs surgeons suggest undergoing Whipple operation. Procedure lasts for 6-12 hours. It requires up to 2 weeks of in-hospital stay and up to 3 months of rehabilitation.
If cancer has transitioned to other organs, physicians prescribe chemo- or radiotherapy. These treatment options are generally effective in managing cancer progression. Therapy courses may last up to 6 months.
How much does pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors treatment cost ?
Doctors calculate the cost of pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
16 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $150. The lowest price is $50 and the highest — $450.
Okan University Hospital is one of the best hospitals in Turkey which consists of fully equipped general clinic, Okan University and Research Center. It has its own research center and laboratory. Okan Hospital provides modern methods of treatment and diagnostics in oncology and surgery ensuring high standards of medical services for the patients all over the world.
Clinic provides the lowest prices for pancreatic cancer treatment in Turkey. The cost of resection of the pancreas with removal of the spleen varies depending on its method - open surgery or laparoscopic one.
- Top hospital for medical tourism in Austria according to Best Health Austria, the organization that checks quality of medical services.
- English speaking doctors.
- Cancer treatment according to the strict international protocols.
- The main treatment methods is the removal of the pancreatic head.
- Whipple surgery is held under the process progress, i.e. stomach, part of the small intestine, lymph nodes groups and bile ducts may be removed along with the pancreatic gland.
Despite the high injuries, this manipulation has extended the life of a number of patients for years.
Chemo and radiotherapy help to stabilize the complicated cases of the cancer and prevent the relapse after the surgery. There are dozens of application and combination of these methods that lead Assuta oncologists to perfect survival rates and lifestyle improvement of the patients. This explains the popularity of the medical center among the patients.
Gangnam Severance Hospital is a large multidisciplinary medical center in Seoul, South Korea. The hospital specializes in oncology, neurosurgery, neurology, cardiology, and check-up (complex diagnostics).
Gangnam Severance Hospital has received JCI accreditation, a global organization that evaluates the clinics across the globe for safety and high-quality medical services. That means the hospital complies with international healthcare standards.
The hospital is the 1st in South Korea to perform lung transplant.
In Manipal Hospitals, oncologists treat pancreatic cancer in the Oncology Department. Physicians utilize multidisciplinary approach when addressing patients’ cases. It allows composing personalized treatment plan, taking into account all patient peculiarities.
When addressing early stages of cancer surgeons opt for Whipple operation. During the surgery cancerous part of the pancreas is removed. To ensure complete eradication of cancer, Whipple procedure is followed by chemotherapy. Rehabilitation takes up to 3 months.
To treat advanced cancer stages, physicians assign patients with special chemo-, targeted-, and radiotherapies. A full course of the therapy is conducted in an outpatient basis and can last up to 6 months.
Dr. Rela Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical facility in Chennai, India. Dr. Mohamed Rela, a founder of the hospital, is listed in The Guinness Book of Records for liver transplant in a 5-day baby.
Liver Transplant, Oncology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, and Gastroenterology are key specialties here.
Dr. Rela Institute & Medical Centre is a new facility, equipped with the latest devices for diagnostics and treatment. Among them MRI, CT, PET-CT, Da Vinci robotic system, linear accelerators for tumor irradiation with up to 1 mm accuracy.
St. Mary’s Hospital Seoul is a large multidisciplinary medical center in South Korea. The main specialties are oncology, hematology, organ transplant, cardiovascular surgery, and check-up. The hospital was the first in South Korea for liver, small bowel and cornea transplants. St. Mary’s Hospital in Korea is ranked the 5th in the world for successful bone marrow transplants.
30,000 international patients get treatment annually here.
St. Stamford Modern Cancer Hospital is a single-specialty treatment center in Guangzhou city, China.
The team applies 18 non-invasive methods (cryotherapy, NanoKnife, brachytherapy, and other), surgical interventions, and oriental medicine approaches.
The cancer center has twice passed the JCI certification by organization accrediting healthcare institutions, which confirms corresponds with more than 500 quality and safety standards for treatment.
Anam Hospital is a top multispecialty medical facility in Seoul, South Korea.
The hospital key specialties are cancer treatment, robotic surgery, cardiac surgery, orthopedics, and spinal therapy.
In 2018, Anam became one of the best for colon, breast, lung, and stomach cancer treatment in the country.
Patients from the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Kazakhstan, and Mongolia go here for treatment.
Near East University Hospital is the largest multispecialty hospital in Northern Cyprus.
Cancer treatment, plastic and aesthetic surgery, infertility treatment, heart surgery, and orthopedics are the strongest specialties.
Patients from Turkey, Bulgaria, France, the UK, the Netherlands choose the hospital for treatment.