- Anadolu cooperates with John Hopkins Hospital, the best medical center in the USA according to U.S. News & World Report. Specialists apply only the latest technologies to treat stomach cancer and other diseases.
- Anadolu Medical Center is accredited by the Organization of European Cancer Institutes (OECI) for the most effective cancer treatment options.
- Anadolu doctors apply CyberKnife M6 and TrueBeam Edge. They are the latest radiotherapeutic devices that influence a tumor with 0.5 mm accuracy and do not affect healthy tissues.
- Anadolu has a certificate from the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) for palliative therapy. Such a treatment reduces symptoms and improves the life quality at 4th stomach cancer stage.
The Oncology Department in St. Zdislava Hospital specializes in the treatment of prostate cancer. Specialized procedure - removal of the prostate with the help of the Da Vinci robot. Every year 200 patients come to St. Zdislava for this procedure. The advantage of prostatectomy on Da Vinci is the preservation of erectile function and urination (in 85% of cases). For foreign patients, the Clinic offers a package price. The cost includes medical services, food, accommodation and transfer.
- Sourasky (Ichilov) is ranked among Top 10 hospitals for medical tourism in the world by Newsweek magazine, an authoritative American edition.
- Sourasky specialists use immunotherapy to treat stomach cancer. Before the treatment, patients have to undergo a test for compatibility to be sure they meet the therapy requirements.
- Prof. Ido Wolf, the Head of Oncology Department specializes in malignant stomach tumor treatment. Prof. Wolf provides a molecular tests, which increase diagnosis accuracy up to 10-20% and helps to identify the genetic predisposition to malignant gastric cancer.
- Submit a request on our website to find the best stomach cancer center.
- Stomach cancer treatment is performed at the Teknon Oncology Institute, which is a partner of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York. Spanish doctors together with American specialists participate in scientific research developments.
- Surgical treatment of stomach cancer is carried out in the Teknon Surgery Department, considered the most prestigious in Spain according to the hospital’s data. The Department consists of 40 top specialists who perform over 4,500 surgical procedures per year.
The treatment of stomach cancer is carried out by specialists of the Cancer Center together with gastroenterologists, surgeons, radiologists and doctors of other specialties. This complex approach allows to accurately determine the localization of the tumor and to choose the most effective treatment program. Surgical removal of the stomach cancer and gastrectomy in the Liv Clinic is carried out using modern systems of robotic surgery. Chemotherapy drugs are selected individually for each patient, taking into account the features of the disease.
How much does stomach cancer stage 2 treatment cost ?
|Chemotherapy||$300 - $9600|
|Radiotherapy||$3100 - $29300|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300 - $3950|
|Stomach cancer surgery||$5000 - $33000|
|Radiation therapy for colorectal cancer||$19000|
|PET/CT||$480 - $4050|
|Ultrasound||$40 - $700|
|Biopsy||$450 - $4900|
|CT (computer tomography)||$160 - $1350|
|Breast biopsy||$1200 - $2400|
Doctors calculate the cost of stomach cancer stage 2 treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final stomach cancer stage 2 treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
59 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate stomach cancer stage 2 treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $260. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
- Doctors at Bumrungrad apply upper GI endoscopy to see a digestive tract in details using an endoscope — a flexible tube with a camera. It gives a more accurate examination than X-ray studies.
- Bumrungrad is the first hospital in Asia using artificial intelligence program as IBM Watson to establish a correct individual treatment plan for stomach cancer patients.
- The hospital specialists provide immunotherapy, targeted and biological therapies to treat stomach cancer minimizing side effects.
- Find the best hospital for stomach cancer by submitting a request to Bookimed manager.
- Asklepios Barmbek is No.1 according to Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQUA). The hospital is the 1st in the world due to high health care service.
- Since 2012, the hospital has been permanently ranked among top German hospitals by the Focus magazine.
- Asklepios Barmbek is recognized as the “Competence Center for Stomach and Esophagus Surgery” by the German Society for General and Visceral Surgery and Association of the Upper Gastrointestinal Tract.
- 16,000 patients with oncological diseases, including gastric cancer, are treated annually at Asklepios Barmbek.
- Submit a request on our website to choose the best stomach cancer treatment in the world regarding your case.
Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a private multidisciplinary medical facility that is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group. The Hospital specializes in cardiology and heart surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, and childbirth.
JCI certificate and Dubai Quality Award prove the high quality of medical services of the Hospital.
International patients from Germany, India, Pakistan, and Nigeria choose this Clinic.
Nordwest specialists are co-founders of the University Center for Tumor Diseases (UCT) - one of the leading institutions dealing with cancer patients.
- Solingen is among top-rated German hospitals according to the Focus magazine, the authoritative world-renown German edition.
- The medical center is certified by the German Cancer Society that confirms high quality of oncology treatment.
- Professor Boris Pfaffenbach is the Head of the Gastroenterology and Oncology Department at Solingen. Prof. Pfaffenbach has over 26 years of experience, is an author of about 130 publications.
- Professor Wolfgang Schwenk is a specialist in abdominal surgeries and minimally invasive techniques. Prof. Schwenk has more than 20 years of practicing. The doctor pays attention to the development of new perioperative concepts (for ex. “fast track” — a combination of healthcare services (anesthesia) for patients to speed up their recovery after surgery).
Submit a request to get more about gastric cancer treatment at Asklepios Barmbek.
The Department specializes in the treatment of cancer and other pathologies of esophagus and stomach. Doctors of the Clinic perform abdominal and laparoscopic operations of the upper departments of gastrointestinal tract.
- Apollo Hospital has received a certificate from JCI (Joint Commission International, USA), an organization that evaluates medical institutions worldwide.
- Professor Ajit Pai is a leading surgical oncologist at Apollo who specializes in gastric cancer treatment. Prof. Pai provides laparoscopic and robotic surgeries to treat stomach cancer. Both procedures speed up the recovery and help to avoid complications in the postoperative period.
- Specialists at Apollo apply TrueBeam STx for radiotherapy. This is an advanced linear accelerator that irradiates a tumor precisely with no damage for healthy tissues. It is used for hard-to-reach tumors.
- Bremen-Mitte Cancer Center is certified by the European Cancer Society, an association uniting oncologists to develop cancer treatment and care.
- Bremen-Mitte Hospital is included in Top German hospitals’ rating by the Focus magazine.
- 40,000 patients receive treatment at Bremen-Mitte annually.
- Professor Huseyin Bektas is a leading specialist in surgical oncology. Prof. Bektas is an expert in advanced cancer treatment including stomach oncology. The doctor applies HIPEC (heated chemo drugs), open and laparoscopic gastrectomy for patients with metastatic gastric cancer.
- Oncologists of the hospital perform stomach cancer surgeries. They also use immuno-, targeted therapies, and HIPEC (hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy).
- Submit a request on our site to know more about best stomach cancer hospitals.
- Over 300 gastrointestinal tract cancer surgeries have been performed.
- HM Hospitales has the greatest experience in the gastrointestinal tract cancer surgery in Spain according to the hospital’s data.
- HM Hospitales is considered the top medical group in Madrid according to the hospital’s data.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.
- Helios Berlin Buch is certified by the German Cancer Society for compliance with strict cancer treatment standards.
- Helios Berlin Buch is one among a few hospitals in Germany where PIPAC (pressurized intraperitoneal aerosol chemotherapy) is applied to treat stomach cancer. This treatment option destroy malignant cells directly. The dose of chemotherapy is reduced compared to traditional chemo cycles.
- Prof. Peter Reichardt heads the Oncology Center at Helios Berlin Buch. The doctor has over 30 years of experience in cancer treatment. He practiced in the top US and European medical facilities and is a member global cancer organizations.
- Helios Berlin Buch is included in top German hospitals ranking 2018-2019, composed by the Focus magazine.
- 97% of patients are satisfied with cancer treatment at Helios Berlin Buch according to the hospital's anonymous survey.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
The approach of professionals in Memorial Hospital differs from other hospitals by precisely planned post-surgical monitoring: monthly control of the general and local statuses during first 6 months, full diagnostics every 3 months afterwards, in a year PET-CT every 6 months, in 5 years – one full diagnostics per annum.
The clinical oncologists also develop the individual monitoring rhythm while a patient is discharging from the Hospital.
Memorial applies both traditional treatment methods of stomach cancer and newest medical technologies. There are only a few hospitals in the world that apply the newest high-tech methods of cancer and metastases treatment.
Memorial Oncological Center applies both traditional treatment methods of stomach cancer (surgical, drug and radiation therapy), and the methods of interventional radiology and brand new methods like DaVinci Surgical System, NanoKnife and CyberKnife. The successful treatment of stomach cancer means the combination of chemotherapy and different methods of treatment, as well as the certain sequence of their application.
- Cancer treatment according to the strict international protocols. According to Medicana information, it is a main center for cancer treatment in Turkey.
- Medicana is a top choice of 1.5 mln international patients from 70 countries.
- Medicana Hospital is a member of American Society of Quality. It ensures a patient in the high standard of treatment reaching the American medicine level.
- KUIMS is considered the best healthcare services provider in South Korea by the Korean International Medical Association (KIMA).
- University hospital develops and implements innovative cancer treatment options.
- English-speaking staff.