Thank you very much for recommending this particular doctor. After many doubts, I stopped at Andrei Leonidovich Kharkov and didn’t regret it. The wonderful team of professionals, starting with the surgeon himself and ending with the nurses. the same thin psychologist. The girls at the reception, the doctors working in the Perfecto room, the nurse Vita, who is caring for me after the surgery, are all great! The ward was comfortable, I really rested a day after the surgery.
Professor Boris Pfaffenbach is a medical expert who specializes in gastroenterology, oncology and diabetes treatment. He heads the Department for Gastroenterology, Oncology and Internal Medicine at the Medical Center in Solingen and treats the following disorders:
- peptic ulcer;
- inflammations of gastrointestinal tract, including autoimmune processes (Crohn's disease, nonspecific ulcerative colitis);
- liver and bile ducts pathologies: hepatitis, hepatosis, cholangitis, cholecystitis, gallstone disease;
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors in esophagus, stomach, bowel, pancreas and liver;
- conservative treatment of gastroenterological diseases, including in patients with diabetes mellitus.
Education and working experience
Boris Pfaffenbach graduated from Ruhr University Bochum and obtained his medical license in 1990. In 2003 he defended his PhD in Medicine and received the status of Professor.
Starting from 2003 till present time Prof. Pfaffenbach has been working at the Medical Center in Solingen.
Scientific activities and membership
Dr. Pfaffenbach is an author and co-author of over 130 publications. He is a member of following associations:
- German Association of Gastroenterologists
- European Society of Gastroenterologists
- German Society of Dietitians
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance