Best sarcoma treatment centers in the world are listed below. The rating is based on Bookimed patients’ reviews, hospitals’ success rates, price-quality ratio.
These top sarcoma centers provide effective therapy focused on organ-preserving operations in up to 95% of cases.
Submit a request on Bookimed to receive the sarcoma treatment cost, book a hospital, and start therapy without queues. Our manager will select the most appropriate hospital to treat a particular sarcoma type.
Bookimed services are free for a patient. Learn more about us here.
- Sarcoma treatment according to American protocols. Anadolu is a partner of Johns Hopkins Hospital, the best medical facility in the USA according to U.S. News and World Report. It means that Anadolu staff interchange the experience with American colleagues, and only the latest technologies are applied.
- Specialized sarcoma department. Here is specialized department where osteosarcoma, chondrosarcoma, Ewing’s sarcoma, fibrosarcoma, etc. are treated.
- European approval. Anadolu has got the accreditation from the Organization of European Cancer Institutes (OECI) for the modern and effective cancer treatment options. Only 30 hospitals in the world have this accreditation.
- Compliance with strict treatment demands. The medical center is certified by European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) for the effective palliative therapy. Such a treatment improves a life quality at the latest cancer stages.
- Fast response speed. Anadolu is ready to serve a patient within 1-3 days after a request on Bookimed.
The cost of sarcoma diagnostics at Anadolu Medical Center ranges from $910 to $2900. The medical center offers sarcoma treatments from $1450 to $33000. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.5 according to 124 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Russian Federation. The travel arrangement takes 3 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the sarcoma treatment cost in Turkey and other countries.
LIV Hospital is equipped with advanced technologies that enable providing an effective treatment of sarcoma. Doctors in the Hospital use robotic surgery (Da Vinci), joint orthopedic system MAKOplasty and bone marrow transplant are also necessary to apply to some kinds of sarcomas. 360° Degree approach is used for patients to provide them with the maximum care, most effective treatment and effective recovery.
- Top sarcoma specialist. Prof. Ofer Merimsky is the Head of Sourasky Oncology Division, which shows up to 90% of limb preservation index in case of bone tumors. The doctor specializes in the treatment of bone and soft tissues sarcomas.
- Personalized sarcoma treatment for children. The hospital accepts adult and pediatric sarcoma patients. Children are treated in the specialized pediatric center — Dana Dwek Children’s Hospital. It works on Sourasky premises.
- Cryosurgery to stop tumor growth. Sourasky doctors apply this technique to stop tumor growth (including sarcoma) and destroy malignant cells. It is used before surgery to reduce a tumor. This option also allows avoiding amputation and relapse.
- Innovative navigation system for sarcoma surgeries. The latest O-ARM 3-dimensional navigation system is applied during a surgery. Doctors monitor a tumor in a real time to make movements more precise. As a result, it reduces operation time and boosts postoperative recovery.
- Best choice among medical tourists. Sourasky Medical Center is in Top 10 ranking of the most popular hospitals for medical tourism in the world according to the Newsweek magazine, and authoritative American ediction.
Submit a request to book this top sarcoma hospital for treatment.
The cost of sarcoma diagnostics at Sourasky Medical Center starts from $2950. The medical center offers sarcoma treatments from $6350 to $32000. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.4 according to 85 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Russian Federation and Kenya. The travel arrangement takes 2 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the sarcoma treatment cost in Israel and other countries.
- Vast experience in sarcoma treatment. Over 2,000 patients with bone and soft tissue sarcoma have been treated at Helios Sarcoma Center.
- High treatment efficiency. Helios Sarcoma Center achieve up to 70% for osteosarcoma and 65% 5-year survival rate for Ewing sarcoma.
- Unique sarcoma center in Germany. It is recognized as the 1st Multidisciplinary Center for Bone Tumors in Germany. It means that the treatment plan is developed by a team of specialists from different departments. They take into account the features of the patient’s health condition.
- Innovative treatment options. In some cases, doctors apply targeted therapy to reduce a tumor size before surgery. It achieves success rate of treatment and allows avoiding amputation in 80%.
Submit a request to book this best sarcoma center for treatment.
The medical center offers sarcoma treatments from $22400 to $75000. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.4 according to 35 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Russian Federation, Cyprus and Moldova. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. The medical center provides a patient with paid airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the sarcoma treatment cost in Germany and other countries.
- 95% is a limb preservation index. In 95% of sarcoma cases, Navarra specialists can preserve the affected limb by sarcoma, even if other leading hospitals prescribe the amputation.
- 74% of patients recover completely off sarcoma.
- More than 30 years in sarcoma treatment.
- Over 1,500 sarcoma patients have been treated.
- Sarcoma center serves even advanced patients. The hospital is ready to accept patients even in severe condition.
- Unique surgical Canadell technique. Navarra doctors invented this surgery to preserve the limb. Today Canadell is used in Chinese, Swiss, German, and Turkish hospitals.
- Despite the high success rate regarding bone sarcomas treatment, the cost of therapy is lower than some top European centers.
Submit a request to book Navarra for sarcoma treatment.
The medical center offers sarcoma treatments from $30200 to $56000. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 5 according to 6 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Ukraine and Russian Federation. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. The medical center provides a patient with paid airport-clinic transfer and paid clinic-airport transfer. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the sarcoma treatment cost in Spain and other countries.
How to choose the best hospital for sarcoma treatment?
On this page you can see top sarcoma treatment centers. Some of them are considered the best in the world. Still, it is necessary to pay attention to the following aspects for choosing the most appropriate medical facility:
- Hospitals’ accreditation. Best sarcoma treatment centers have prestigious certificates (for instance,JCI, ESMO, DKG, NABH, etc.). They confirm a compliance of a medical facility with high treatment standards.
- Experience of a doctor. A specialist must have a vast experience with treating your sarcoma type. It significantly increases the chances for recovery. So, carefully learn a doctor’s CV or search the Internet for an additional info.
- Multidisciplinary approach. Treatment of sarcoma is a complex process and requires the participation of different specialists: surgeons (general, reconstructive, orthopedic), radiation oncologists, pathologists, rehab specialists, etc.
- Access to gene testing. Sarcoma centers of excellence conduct genetic testing to choose the most appropriate treatment option.
Specific sarcoma clinic type for children. It is better to choose sarcoma center specialized in pediatric oncology, if a patient is a child. Doctors apply therapy according to the child’s organism features.
Have questions? Submit a request on Bookimed and our coordinator will contact you to answer all questions.
Which center is the best for sarcoma treatment?
On this page, you can select the best sarcoma hospital and book it for treatment. However, pay attention to such medical centers as:
- Clinica Universidad de Navarra (Spain) — the affected limb with sarcoma doctors preserve in 95% of cases, this is the best index in Europe. The price for treatment here is affordable compared to other sarcoma centers of excellence located in Western Europe.
- Sant Joan de Deu (Spain) — the leading children's hospital in Europe, shows 95% success rate for osteosarcoma and 84% for Ewing sarcoma.
- Sourasky Medical Center (Israel) — the treatment is managed by a top sarcoma doctor in Israel, Prof. Ofer Merimsky.
- Helios Berlin Buch (Germany) — No.1 high-volume sarcoma center in Germany, over 2,000 sarcoma patients treated.
Who are top sarcoma doctors?
All sarcoma doctors represented on this page have vast experience in treating this disease; they develop new therapies and participate in the scientific research. Among the most outstanding sarcoma specialists are:
- Prof. Mikel San Julian Aranguren, specializes in bone sarcomas (Clinica Universidad de Navarra)
- Prof. Ofer Merimsky, a specialist in bone and soft tissues sarcomas (Sourasky Medical Center, Israel)
- Prof. Ulrich Bitz, is an expert in bone and soft tissues sarcoma (Helios Berlin Buch, Germany).
Submit a request to get a consultation with the best sarcoma doctors.
Where is the best sarcoma treatment in Europe?
The best sarcoma treatment centers are located in Germany, Spain, Italy. Some of these hospitals are leading in the world. They apply innovative organ-preserving technologies and achieve up to 95% success rate.
What treatment options are applied at the best sarcoma centers?
The treatment plant is individual for each case. It depends on sarcoma type (bone or soft tissue), its location and stage, patient's age, and general health condition.
Among the primary treatment options are:
A doctor removes a tumor, a neoplasm with affected neighboring tissues or the whole organ. When the amputation is prescribed, some sarcoma treatment centers provide the extremity reconstruction with own tissues of a patient or install a prosthesis.
Chemo drugs are inserted intravenously. For some tumor types, doctors apply a local chemo. Sarcoma specialists isolate the vessels from the general blood supply system and administer a high-dose drug inside them. The medicine kills malignant cells and does not affect the healthy ones.
In case of sarcoma, doctors apply a linear accelerator for irradiation. The device adapts the beam to a tumor and irradiates it precisely from different angles.
How to get the best sarcoma treatment in the shortest term?
- Read the info about sarcoma treatment centers on this page. Choose the best one according to your preferences.
- Submit a request specifying the diagnosis.
- Bookimed manager will contact you to answer all questions.
- You send your medical records to a chosen sarcoma hospital.You receive the treatment cost according to the diagnosis.
- If you approve the hospital and bill, Bookimed arranges your medical trip within several days.
How much does sarcoma treatment cost ?
|Chemotherapy||$300 - $9500|
|Bone marrow transplantation||$22000 - $278700|
|Radiotherapy||$3100 - $30000|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300 - $5000|
|Targeted therapy||$1200 - $8950|
|PET/CT||$480 - $4050|
|Ultrasound||$40 - $700|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $1900|
|Biopsy||$450 - $4900|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$10 - $1500|
Doctors calculate the cost of sarcoma treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final sarcoma treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
120 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate sarcoma treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $220. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
- The average cost of sarcoma diagnostics is $1950. The lowest price is $800 and the highest — $3700.
- The average treatment price is $24200. The lowest price is $1450 and the highest — $75000.
- Top choice among foreigners. 520,000 foreign patients choose Bumrungrad annually.
- Global accreditation. Bumrungrad is the 1st clinic outside the USA certified by GHA (Global Healthcare Accreditation). It confirms the compliance of the hospital with the highest treatment standards in the field of medical tourism.
- Artificial intelligence for sarcoma treatment. Sarcoma treatment plan is developed involving IBM Watson — the innovative supercomputer which stores the medical histories of patients with sarcoma registered in top world’s hospitals. It allows choosing the most effective treatment in the shortest term. Such an approach almost excludes any mistake in therapy assignment.
- Price-quality ratio. Patients from the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia choose Bumrungrad due to the advanced level of medicine and affordable prices.
- Most technologically advanced sarcoma hospital. Bumrungrad International is among the world’s Top 30 most technologically advanced hospitals according to the Top Master's in Healthcare Administration.
Request to book Bumrungrad for sarcoma treatment.
- Certification from German Cancer Society that confirms the compliance of oncology treatment with the strictest German cure protocols.
- Gesundheit Nord Bremen consists of narrow-specialized cancer treatment centers. It means that doctors have vast experience in a particular oncological disease treatment that increases chances to choose the most appropriate therapy.
- Top German oncologists. Specialists of Gesundheit Nord have practiced in the leading American hospitals. They are permanently included in the Focus magazine ranking as best cancer specialists in Germany.
- Second medical opinion. It is possible to arrange online consultation with a doctor from Gesundheit Nord Bremen regarding the diagnosis and adequacy of the prescribed treatment.
- Such cancer types are treated at this German oncology center: breast, gynecological, prostate, skin, head and neck, gastrointestinal, leukemia.
The medical center offers sarcoma treatments from $8500 to $10500. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.3 according to 22 patients reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Serbia, Canada and Kuwait. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. The medical center provides a patient with paid airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the sarcoma treatment cost in Germany and other countries.
The Oncology Department of Teknon Medical Center (Barcelona, Spain) cooperates with the Sloane-Kettering Memorial Sluggish Center in the USA. Specialists provide treatment of malignant tumors of the mammary gland, organs of the gastrointestinal tract, brain, and spinal cord. The Department includes a unit of medical oncology, radiotherapy and radiosurgery, hematology. Positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) is used to detect tumors and metastases. Cancer treatment is carried out according to the European protocols. The Clinic uses Da Vinci surgical robot, the innovative Novalis radiotherapy system to remove a tumor without surgery, the SIRT procedure for the treatment of liver cancer.
- Asklepios Barmbek takes the 1st place in Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQA) rating. It means that the hospital complies with the strict quality demands and provides foreign patients with advanced treatment. It makes Asklepios Barmbek one of the best German clinics for cancer therapy.
- 16,000 patients prefer this German center to treat oncology. It is equipped with the latest technologies; doctors have over 15-20 years of experience in cancer treatment.
- It is certified by German Cancer Society. That means you have access to the most effective cancer treatment options.
- Oncology types treated at Asklepios Barmbek: liver, lung, stomach, pancreas, esophagus, colorectal, kidney, prostate, testicular, bladder, breast cancer, uterine and ovarian cancers; leukemia, plasmacytoma.
The Oncology Center of Nordwest Hospital (Germany) has the European Society of Medical Oncology certificate.
Specialists The conducts research in the area of tumor immunology.
For the treatment of malignant tumors, oncologists carry out immunotherapy, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation.
- Medical Center in Solingen is included in Top German hospitals according to the Focus magazine ranking.
- All the practicing surgeons have over 20 years of experience.
Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a private multidisciplinary medical facility that is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group. The Hospital specializes in cardiology and heart surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, and childbirth.
JCI certificate and Dubai Quality Award prove the high quality of medical services of the Hospital.
International patients from Germany, India, Pakistan, and Nigeria choose this Clinic.
- The largest private medical network in Turkey according to Medipol data.
- Pyxis Medication Management System. Medipol is one out of 4 medical centers in Turkey where this automated system is applied. Pyxis controls the medicines taking. It provides a particular patient with a right drug and its dose in a appropriate time. This system excludes any error in medicines taking.
- Medipol Oncology Hospital in Istanbul is equipped with the latest technologies, among them is a highly-precise GammaKnife. Its accuracy is 99%.
The cost of sarcoma diagnostics at Medipol Mega Hastaneler Kompleksi ranges from $800 to $830. The medical center offers sarcoma treatments from $3600 to $31800. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital's ranking 4.5 according to 98 patients reviews. The travel arrangement takes 4 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the sarcoma treatment cost in Turkey and other countries.
The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is one of the largest private clinics in Lithuania. Specialists focus on accurate diagnostics for more effective treatment. They also develop high-quality rehabilitation for fast recovery. Over 48,000 patients undergo treatment in the Hospital. 1 in 10 patients is from abroad. The most of patients are from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway.
The Oncology Department of the European Health Center Otwock cooperates with Oxford University. The Clinic includes departments of clinical oncology, onco-surgery, and radio-oncology. MRI and CT of the latest generation are used for the examination. The Clinic applies radiotherapy, ultrasound destruction of a tumor with HIFU, freezing of cancer cells (cryoablation), and destruction by high temperatures (hyperthermia).
The Department of Oncology at the Appollo Clinic (Delhi, India) specializes in the treatment of malignant diseases of the prostate, bones, intestines, and liver. < p>
Doctors perform a biopsy to diagnose cancer (blood test). Positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) determines the location of tumors.
The surgeries are performed with a low-injury method - Da Vinci robotic system. Doctors apply a high-precision TomoTherapy system to irradiate tumors. Patients with inoperable neoplasms are prescribed radiotherapy on the Cyber-Knife apparatus. When removing hard-to-reach brain tumors, fluorescent imaging is used. The technique makes it possible to distinguish malignant neoplasm from healthy tissues.
92% of fluorescent operations are successful.
Oncology and Oncohematology are profile specialties in a huge innovative medical and research Center of San Raffaele Hospital. A multidisciplinary approach is applied for treatment of different kinds of sarcoma by involving professionals from the Department of Radiotherapy, Hematology and Surgery. Allogeneic and autologous bone marrow transplantations are conducted at the Center. International patients get a full range of services regarding diagnostics, treatment and psychological support at all stages within «360° of Cancer Treatment» program.
HM Hospitales is a prominent group of clinics in Spain which provides medical services in all fields and consists of 6 general hospitals and 3 advanced research centers specializing in oncology, cardiology, neurology and neurosurgery. During 27 years this group has provided high-quality services to its patients and has become the international golden standard. Combination of experienced professionals and state of art technologies has made HM Hospitales in Madrid a reputable leader in the area of private medical services listed among Top 5 Private Hospitals.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
- Memorial doctors regularly improve their skills in the leading medical facilities in Europe and America.
- Memorial provides cancer treatment in Istanbul according to the strict international protocols.
- Patients out of 90 countries choose Memorial for treatment.
- Application of innovative TrueBeam STx, which performs both radiotherapy and radiosurgery. It influences all cancer types, even big in a size. Due to the high accuracy, healthy tissues are not affected.