Bumrungrad International Hospital is a global medical facility in Bangkok, Thailand that specializes in oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, neurosciences, heart surgery, check-ups, etc.
Over 1 million patients choose Bumrungrad annually. 50% of them are international ones from over 190 countries.
The hospital is one of the largest private centers in Southeast Asia and one of the most significant world’s outpatient clinics.
Bumrungrad International is recognized as TOP-10 best hospitals and TOP-30 most technologically advanced clinics in the world.
The Oncology Department of Teknon Medical Center (Barcelona, Spain) cooperates with the Sloane-Kettering Memorial Sluggish Center in the USA. Specialists provide treatment of malignant tumors of the mammary gland, organs of the gastrointestinal tract, brain, and spinal cord. The Department includes a unit of medical oncology, radiotherapy and radiosurgery, hematology. Positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) is used to detect tumors and metastases. Cancer treatment is carried out according to the European protocols. The Clinic uses Da Vinci surgical robot, the innovative Novalis radiotherapy system to remove a tumor without surgery, the SIRT procedure for the treatment of liver cancer.
BGS Global Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Bangalore, India, specialized in oncology, neurosurgery, and hepatology. For cancer treatment, this hospital uses the last version of radiotherapy equipment, such as TrueBeam STx that accurately irradiates a tumor even in hard-to-reach areas.
Annually, Global Hospital Bengaluru gives treatment for over 53,000 patients. Doctors of this hospital have performed more than 30,000 operations.
How much does meningioma treatment cost ?
|Radiotherapy||$3100 - $29300|
|Brain tumor removal||$7700 - $45000|
|CyberKnife||$4400 - $18000|
|Gamma Knife||$4450 - $25600|
|Removal of meningioma||$16000 - $17000|
|Radiation therapy for colorectal cancer||$19000|
|Craniotomy||$7700 - $447600|
|CT (computer tomography)||$160 - $1450|
Doctors calculate the cost of meningioma treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final meningioma treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
86 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate meningioma treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $220. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
- The average treatment price is $16000.
The specialists in the Clinic conduct scientific researches aimed at developing new methods of meningioma diagnostics and treatment. Among them:
- Magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS) as a diagnostic method;
- Special approaches in surgical operations for elderly patients.
Solingen neurosurgeons prefer minimally invasive methods of radiosurgery. Surgeries on tumor removal are conducted under the guidance of Prof. Ralph Buhl.
Conservative treatment is used to reduce oedema of the brain tissues with the help of corticosteroids.
- 90% of patients recover after treatment of cancer stage 1 at Assuta according to the hospital data.
- Accuracy of diagnostics at Assuta is 100% according to the hospital report.
- Assuta Medical Center is entitled as “the most technically advanced medical institution in the Middle East”. The medical equipment here is renovated annually. That is why the latest technologies are available at Assuta.
- The largest private medical network in Turkey according to Medipol data.
- Pyxis Medication Management System. Medipol is one out of 4 medical centers in Turkey where this automated system is applied. Pyxis controls the medicines taking. It provides a particular patient with a right drug and its dose in a appropriate time. This system excludes any error in medicines taking.
- Medipol Oncology Hospital in Istanbul is equipped with the latest technologies, among them is a highly-precise GammaKnife. Its accuracy is 99%.
The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is one of the largest private clinics in Lithuania. Specialists focus on accurate diagnostics for more effective treatment. They also develop high-quality rehabilitation for fast recovery. Over 48,000 patients undergo treatment in the Hospital. 1 in 10 patients is from abroad. The most of patients are from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway.
Fuda Hospital is a world-renown cancer hospital located in Guangzhou, China.
Fuda Cancer Hospital treats oncology at any stage, including advanced cancer. Over 10 types of minimally invasive therapies are applied instead of chemotherapy. Among them are cryosurgery, NanoKnife, vascular interventional therapy, microwave hyperthermia treatment, etc.
Fuda doctors have achieved the most significant results in cancer treatment in the late stages.
The quality of Fuda medical services is confirmed by JCI (Joint Commission International), the global standard in healthcare.
Over 30,000 patients from over 100 countries have chosen Fuda to treat cancer.
Global Hospital Mumbai
Global Hospital Mumbai is a private multidisciplinary clinic in India. The hospital is a part of Gleneagles Global Hospitals Group.
The hospital specializes in robotic surgery, gastroenterology, orthopedics, bariatrics (treatment of obesity), and organ transplants.
Global Hospital Mumbai is the 1st facility in the world to transplant the liver simultaneously with the surgical treatment of spinal tuberculosis, and the 1st to perform the combined kidney-liver transplant in Western India.
- European Institute of Oncology is in the list of Top 6 best cancer centers in the world according to the Hospital Benchmarking Award.
- The hospital is in the list of the best medical facilities for medical tourism in the world according to MTJ (International Medical Travel Journal). 100,000 patients annually.
- The center is certified by ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology).
- The institute is a leader in Europe regarding the number of performed HIFU (high-intensity focused ultrasound) procedures. It destroys a tumor with ultrasound without causing much side effects.
- The hospital is awarded by OECI (Organisation of the European Cancer Institutes) for development and application of innovative cancer treatment options.
The success rate of meningioma treatment at Rambam is 80%
The five-year survival rate at the early stages of brain tumors exceeds 80%. The treatment team is headed by Prof. Menashe Zaarour. The doctor has over 30 years of experience.
- 83% of women with urogenital tumors after treatment at Hadassah preserve urinating function and ability to have children.
- 85% of patients, who were prescribed to remove an affected organ in other hospitals, preserve it during treatment at Hadassah.
- In 34% of patients, who appealed to the hospital, were wrong diagnosed at other medical centers.
- 40,500 patients are treated in Hadassah Oncology Department.
Oncological Department at Quiron Barcelona is more than just a division of the clinic. This Department is honorary titled as the Baselga Insitute of Oncology. It was named after its founder, a world’s recognized oncologist Professor Jose Baselga. The prior specialization of Dr. Baselga is breast cancer. Annually, more than 3,000 patients get treatment and over 20,000 receive consultations at the Institute. Various scientific researches are conducted on the basis of the Clinic, which allows to develop new treatment methods and urgently implement them into practice.
Quiron Barcelona Medical Center uses a multidisciplinary approach and the latest equipment. It gives an opportunity to exclude inaccuracies during diagnostics and increase the treatment effectiveness.
Soroka Medical Center
Soroka Medical Center is the multidisciplinary medical complex in Israel. For patients of this clinic are available latest technology and equipment through which they are able to diagnosis disease at the earliest dates. Every year there carried about 30 thousand operations. The hospital serves more than 60% of Israel. According to numerous reviews, Soroka hospital helped a huge number of patients. Bookimed provides for you opportunity of treatment without intermediaries in this medical center.
The Rudolfinerhaus Private Clinic
The Rudolfinerhaus Private Clinic is the best stationary clinic in the capital of Austria. Traditions of high-quality medical service and rehabilitation of patients at this Hospital account for more than 125 years. The clinic is equipped with the latest equipment and is situated in the prestigious 19th district in Wien. There are three major aims of the Rudolfinerhaus: high competence, complete safety and values of humanity.
Survival rate for the surgical treatment of brain tumors at Sheba is 98%. The risk of complications is only 4%.
There is a center for neurological rehabilitation on the basis of the Department of Neurosurgery at Sheba. A comprehensive program has been developed for the rehabilitation of patients who have suffered cancer.
HM Hospitales is a prominent group of clinics in Spain which provides medical services in all fields and consists of 6 general hospitals and 3 advanced research centers specializing in oncology, cardiology, neurology and neurosurgery. During 27 years this group has provided high-quality services to its patients and has become the international golden standard. Combination of experienced professionals and state of art technologies has made HM Hospitales in Madrid a reputable leader in the area of private medical services listed among Top 5 Private Hospitals.