Best specialists for adenocarcinoma treatment
Adenocarcinoma is not an exact difinition of diagnosis. It is a name of malignant tumor that can occur in gland (secretory) cells in several parts of body, and correspondingly causes such diseases as liver cancer, kidney cancer, bladder cancer, esophageal cancer, intestinal cancer, prostate cancer, colorectal cancer, etc.
Effectiveness of treatment of adenocarcinoma depends on precise diagnostics and innovative techniques. Key success factor is also a right choice of doctor who specializes in treatment of adenocarcinoma.
In the leading medical centers of Germany, Turkey, Israel and Korea work the best doctors in the field of oncology and provide an effective treatment of adenocarcinoma with high level of recovery rate. Cost of treatment of adenocarcinoma can be calculated only after detecting its type, localization and level of its spread.
Specialists of Anadolu work according to European and American protocols. Quality of treatment and assistance comply with international standards (ESMO accreditation). Safety of medical services is confirmed by JCI (Joint Commission International) certificate.
Treatment of adenocarcinoma is conducted by oncologists, surgeons and radiologists. If necessary, plastic surgeons are involved, too. Such an approach helps chose the most effective treatment.
The Oncology Department of Teknon Medical Center (Barcelona, Spain) cooperates with the Sloane-Kettering Memorial Sluggish Center in the USA. Specialists provide treatment of malignant tumors of the mammary gland, organs of the gastrointestinal tract, brain, and spinal cord. The Department includes a unit of medical oncology, radiotherapy and radiosurgery, hematology. Positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) is used to detect tumors and metastases. Cancer treatment is carried out according to the European protocols. The Clinic uses Da Vinci surgical robot, the innovative Novalis radiotherapy system to remove a tumor without surgery, the SIRT procedure for the treatment of liver cancer.
Oncology Center of LIV is equipped with the most advanced techniques. Minimally invasive operations specialists conduct on Da Vinci robotic system. Radiation therapy is made on linear accelerator TrueBeam STx. It decreases a duration of procedures in 4-8 times. For chemotherapy, doctors use DigniCap system which helps reducing appearance of such side effect as hair loss. Examination of tumor on cellular level helps choosing the most effective treatment and makes a prognosis of a result. Applying of this method increases a survival rate twice.
Bumrungrad International Hospital is a global medical facility in Bangkok, Thailand that specializes in oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, neurosciences, heart surgery, check-ups, etc.
Over 1 million patients choose Bumrungrad annually. 50% of them are international ones from over 190 countries.
The hospital is one of the largest private centers in Southeast Asia and one of the most significant world’s outpatient clinics.
Bumrungrad International is recognized as TOP-10 best hospitals and TOP-30 most technologically advanced clinics in the world.
How much does adenocarcinoma treatment cost ?
|Chemotherapy||$300 - $9550|
|Radiotherapy||$3100 - $30000|
|Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC)||$17000 - $60000|
|CyberKnife||$4400 - $18000|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300 - $5000|
|PET/CT||$480 - $4050|
|Ultrasound||$40 - $700|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $1950|
|Biopsy||$450 - $4900|
|PET-CT with Gallium 68(PSMA)||$2100 - $2700|
Doctors calculate the cost of adenocarcinoma treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final adenocarcinoma treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
98 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate adenocarcinoma treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $230. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
For treatment of adenocarcinoma a multidisciplinary team of specialist is involved. Each patient gets an individual treatment plan regarding his or her cases.
Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a private multidisciplinary medical facility that is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group. The Hospital specializes in cardiology and heart surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, and childbirth.
JCI certificate and Dubai Quality Award prove the high quality of medical services of the Hospital.
International patients from Germany, India, Pakistan, and Nigeria choose this Clinic.
Specialists of Oncology Department at Medipol provide scientific-research activity. Trials in the field of molecular oncology are successfully conducted at the Center. Patients participate in testing of new drugs against cancer.
The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is one of the largest private clinics in Lithuania. Specialists focus on accurate diagnostics for more effective treatment. They also develop high-quality rehabilitation for fast recovery. Over 48,000 patients undergo treatment in the Hospital. 1 in 10 patients is from abroad. The most of patients are from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway.
The Oncology Department of the European Health Center Otwock cooperates with Oxford University. The Clinic includes departments of clinical oncology, onco-surgery, and radio-oncology. MRI and CT of the latest generation are used for the examination. The Clinic applies radiotherapy, ultrasound destruction of a tumor with HIFU, freezing of cancer cells (cryoablation), and destruction by high temperatures (hyperthermia).
- Medical Center in Solingen is included in Top German hospitals according to the Focus magazine ranking.
- All the practicing surgeons have over 20 years of experience.
- San Raffaele is one of the best cancer centers in Italy according to the hospital’s data.
- San Raffaele is the 1st cancer center in Europe to apply tomotherapy. It is a type of radiation therapy when beams are delivered slice-by-slice based on intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and performed by a linear accelerator. It affects cancer cells with high radiation dose avoiding healthy tissues damage.
- Over 9,000 cancer patients and 6,000 surgeries in case of oncology.
- 2,000 radiotherapeutic cycles annually.
- San Raffaele is a top center in Italy to treat cancer with GammaKnife according to the hospital’s statistics.
- Leading Italian scientific research center.
- Certification from German Cancer Society that confirms the compliance of oncology treatment with the strictest German cure protocols.
- Gesundheit Nord Bremen consists of narrow-specialized cancer treatment centers. It means that doctors have vast experience in a particular oncological disease treatment that increases chances to choose the most appropriate therapy.
- Top German oncologists. Specialists of Gesundheit Nord have practiced in the leading American hospitals. They are permanently included in the Focus magazine ranking as best cancer specialists in Germany.
- Second medical opinion. It is possible to arrange online consultation with a doctor from Gesundheit Nord Bremen regarding the diagnosis and adequacy of the prescribed treatment.
- Such cancer types are treated at this German oncology center: breast, gynecological, prostate, skin, head and neck, gastrointestinal, leukemia.
HM Hospitales is a prominent group of clinics in Spain which provides medical services in all fields and consists of 6 general hospitals and 3 advanced research centers specializing in oncology, cardiology, neurology and neurosurgery. During 27 years this group has provided high-quality services to its patients and has become the international golden standard. Combination of experienced professionals and state of art technologies has made HM Hospitales in Madrid a reputable leader in the area of private medical services listed among Top 5 Private Hospitals.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.
Specialized Oncology Department of Helios is headed by MD Peter Reichardt. He is a member of American and European Cancer Societies. Dr. Peter Reichardt conducts clinical trials in the field of treatment of oncology, and patients can take part in them as volunteers.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
- Memorial doctors regularly improve their skills in the leading medical facilities in Europe and America.
- Memorial provides cancer treatment in Istanbul according to the strict international protocols.
- Patients out of 90 countries choose Memorial for treatment.
- Application of innovative TrueBeam STx, which performs both radiotherapy and radiosurgery. It influences all cancer types, even big in a size. Due to the high accuracy, healthy tissues are not affected.
- Cancer treatment according to the strict international protocols. According to Medicana information, it is a main center for cancer treatment in Turkey.
- Medicana is a top choice of 1.5 mln international patients from 70 countries.
- Medicana Hospital is a member of American Society of Quality. It ensures a patient in the high standard of treatment reaching the American medicine level.
Oncology Department specializes in treatment of cancer by methods of traditional, experimental and Eastern medicine. Korean Ministry of Health awarded KUIMS as Clinic of the Highest Level in the field of surgical treatment of stomach, intestinal and liver cancer.