- What methods of surgery are used at Teknon Medical Center?
- Who conducts esophageal cancer treatment in Teknon Hospital
- Prices for diagnostics and treatment of cancer in Teknon Hospital
What methods of surgery are used at Teknon Medical Center?
Esophagus cancer treatment at Teknon Medical Center includes endocrine, gastrointestinal, and bloodless surgery. Surgeons also use laparoscopy — minimally invasive surgery.
Dr. Eugeni Saigí — Director of Medical Oncology. He graduated Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona and practiced his skills in Spanish and Catalonian hospitals. He is an author of 70+ articles, scientific papers and books on oncology.
Prices for diagnostics and treatment of cancer in Teknon Hospital
The cost of diagnostics and treatment depends on the disease development and physical condition. Get the exact prices for diagnostics and treatment at Teknon Medical Center from Bookimed Coordinator.
- What esophagus cancer treatment methods are used?
- Who performs esophagus cancer surgery in Ichilov Hospital?
- Cost of esophageal cancer treatment and diagnostics in Sourasky Clinic
- What is the procedure of esophagus cancer treatment at Sourasky Medical Center?
What esophagus cancer treatment methods are used?
Esophagus carcinoma is an oncological pathology. Esophagus cancer treatment in Ichilov Hospital includes such methods:
Who performs esophagus cancer surgery in Ichilov Hospital?
- Dr. Ron Grinberg — the Israeli doctor with 12 years of experience. He worked and practised in Austria, Italy and Israel.
- Dr. Mark Umansky — the Israeli surgeon, has been working in Sourasky Clinic for 38 years.
What is the cost of treatment in Sourasky Clinic?
The total cost varies between $50,000-75,000.
What is the procedure of esophageal tumor treatment at Sourasky Medical Center?
At the early stages of cancer the minimally invasive methods of electro-resection and plasma coagulation are applied. At the later stages - organ resection, radiotherapy in combination with chemotherapy, and photodynamic and targeted therapy. 70% of patients pass laser therapy and chemotherapy successfully. They last for 6-8 weeks.
- Who works in Asklepios Hospital?
- Methods of diagnostics and treatment in Asklepios Hospital
- Cost of diagnostics and treatment at Asklepios Medical Center
Who works in Asklepios Hospital?
In the hospital, there are well-known German doctors, such as a senior consultant, member of the Surgeons of the European Council and the head of Thomas Mansfeld Gastroenterological Direction Privatdozent Siegbert Fayss.
Methods of diagnostics and treatment in Asklepios Hospital:
Asklepios doctors use minimally invasive endoscopic surgery techniques.
Progressive endosonography technology has allowed establishing the diagnosis at the early stages of esophagus cancer and precancerous diseases with an accuracy rate more than 92%.
Cost of diagnostics and treatment at Asklepios Medical Center
It depends on the esophageal cancer development and physical condition. Get the exact prices for diagnostics and treatment at Asklepios Medical Center from Bookimed Coordinator.
LIV Hospital Oncological Department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all types of cancer. There is the whole range of modern equipment, including MRT, CT, PET-CT, TrueBeam ST and others in the department. It is through the use of a linear accelerator LIV Hospital TrueBeam ST cancer patients get the exact dose of radiation directed to the affected cells and tissues. TrueBeam ST visualization is very important in the treatment of lung cancer, breast cancer, spinal or prostate tumors. Software Acuros XB, for the first time in Turkey, was applied in LIV Hospital. It calculates more accurately and quickly the amount of radiation dose than other systems. All these factors extremely reduce the period of treatment and minimize the chance of spread of the tumor.