The centers for osteosarcoma treatment are listed below. They have such benefits:
- Top osteosarcoma doctors. Some of these hospitals employ the best specialists in sarcoma treatment. They have vast experience, conduct clinical trials and invent new treatments.
- Limb-preserving surgeries and high recovery rates. Best osteosarcoma centers achieve up to 90% index of the limb preservation. It means that surgical osteosarcoma treatment is conducted without amputation. The 5-year survival rate is about 75-85%.
- Short waiting time. In the case of osteosarcoma, it is necessary to start treatment as soon as possible to increase chances for complete recovery. With Bookimed you avoid waiting lists and start therapy immediately.
Submit a request on Bookimed to get a personalized cost estimate for osteosarcoma treatment and schedule the date of your arrival to the chosen center. Bookimed services are free for a patient.
Patients with bone cancer are treated by the Head of the Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology. Radiation therapy is conducted by the leading radiologist of Anadolu MC.
- 90-95% of surgical interventions are performed with limb-preservation according to Sourasky information. Bone cancer treatment is provided in the Orthopedic Oncology Department. It unites bone cancer and orthopedic specialists to develop the most effective treatment.
- Orthopedic oncologists carry out 1,000 operations at Sourasky annually.
- Majority of bone cancer patients are accepted by Prof. Ofer Merimsky. He is the only doctor in Israel who specializes in all sarcoma types treatment. Dr. Ofer Merimsky is included in a rating of top Israeli doctors composed by Forbes magazine.
- Bookimed cooperates with Sourasky International Department, so we arrange bone cancer treatment within 3 days.
- The Oncology Institute works on the premises of Teknon Medical Center. It is built according to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center model, one of the best facility for oncology treatment in the USA. It means Teknon applies the same effective treatments and modern equipment as American hospitals.
- Teknon specialists interchange their experience with American colleges to develop the most efficient bone cancer treatment.
- Top private medical center in Spain according to HM information.
- DNA and molecular tests are applied to prescribe the most adequate treatment for cancer.
- HM Hospitals are university medical facilities. Here are conducted medical trials and research. So, a patient receive access to the latest therapeutic developments.
- Bumrungrad has received the Global Healthcare Accreditation, the world’s medical tourism leading organization.
- Over 520,000 medical tourists choose Bumrungrad annually.
- IBM Watson artificial intelligence is applied to search for the most effective cancer treatment. It is a supercomputer that contains all medical cancer cases registered in top hospitals for oncology treatment. IBM Watson scans medical records of a particular patient and chooses the most adequate treatment in the shortest term excluding a medical error.
How much does osteosarcoma treatment cost?
The cost of osteosarcoma treatment significantly depends on its size, stage, location. Depending to this, doctors may apply such treatment options as:
- surgery (limb-preserving, amputation, or rotationplasty)
These treatments may be used in combination with each other or separately. Due to this, having an exact treatment cost of osteosarcoma is possible only after consultation with a doctor.
Submit a request to a cost estimate of sarcoma treatment in your case. This option is free.
How much does osteosarcoma treatment cost ?
|Chemotherapy||$300 - $9600|
|Immunotherapy||$1150 - $11200|
|Radiotherapy||$3150 - $28200|
|Gamma Knife||$4450 - $25600|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300 - $5000|
|PET/CT||$480 - $4100|
|Ultrasound||$40 - $700|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $1950|
|Biopsy||$450 - $4900|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$30 - $1500|
Doctors calculate the cost of osteosarcoma treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final osteosarcoma treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
65 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate osteosarcoma treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $240. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
- The average cost of osteosarcoma diagnostics is $2200. The lowest price is $910 and the highest — $3700.
- Asklepios Oncological Department is certified by German Cancer Society that confirms surgery and therapy effectiveness, application of the necessary equipment, and a high level of medical care for patients. It makes Asklepios Barmbek one of the best bone cancer hospitals.
- Over 16,000 patients with cancer are treated annually at Asklepios.
- Asklepios is recognized as the best medical facility for international patients by Medical Travel Quality Alliance.
- Asklepios is included in top rating of the best German hospitals according to the Focus magazine rating. The rating composed due to the technical equipment level, medical staff qualification, surgery success rate indexes. Asklepios is recommended by 15,000 interviewed doctors in Germany.
- Bone cancer treatment according to the strict international standards.
- Medipol is equipped with Pyxis Medication Management System. It is an automated system that controls taking of drugs by a patient. Pyxis Medication Management System administers the assigned dose of medications in a right time. It allows to avoid mistakes and guarantees safety.
- The treatment arrangement within 3-5 days.
- 2-3 times lower prices than in top American or European hospitals without treatment quality loss.
- Bone cancer therapy and surgery are performed at the Berlin-Brandenburg Sarcoma Center. It is the biggest sarcoma medical facility in Germany.
- Over 2,000 people with rare sarcoma types have been treated at Helios.
- Specialists accept bone cancer patients and provide with effective therapy even if other top institutions refused to treat them.
- Helios is among top hospitals of Germany according to the Focus magazine rating.
- San Raffaele Ospedale is a part of San Donato Hospitals Group, the leading medical network in Italy.
- According to San Raffaele Ospedale information, it is one of the most authoritative scientific research centers in Italy. This fact guarantees the application of the latest bone cancer treatment options.
- San Raffaele Ospedale is ready to start the treatment in 15 days after a request on Bookimed.
Gesundheit Nord (the Bremen Hospital Group) comprises of four hospitals and eleven expert centers. It is one of the three largest communal hospital groups in Germany.
- The leading sarcoma center in Spain. 74% is a success rate for osteosarcoma treatment, and 90% is an index of affected limb preservation.
- Over 1,500 patients with sarcoma have been treated for 30 years at Navarra.
- Patients from more 70 countries choose Navarra for treatment.
Submit a request on Bookimed to get a personalized cost estimate of osteosarcoma treatment.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
- Memorial doctors regularly improve their skills in the leading medical facilities in Europe and America.
- Memorial provides cancer treatment in Istanbul according to the strict international protocols.
- Patients out of 90 countries choose Memorial for treatment.
- Application of innovative TrueBeam STx, which performs both radiotherapy and radiosurgery. It influences all cancer types, even big in a size. Due to the high accuracy, healthy tissues are not affected.
- KUIMS is considered the best healthcare services provider in South Korea by the Korean International Medical Association (KIMA).
- University hospital develops and implements innovative cancer treatment options.
- English-speaking staff.
BGS Global Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Bangalore, India, specialized in oncology, neurosurgery, and hepatology. For cancer treatment, this hospital uses the last version of radiotherapy equipment, such as TrueBeam STx that accurately irradiates a tumor even in hard-to-reach areas.
Annually, Global Hospital Bengaluru gives treatment for over 53,000 patients. Doctors of this hospital have performed more than 30,000 operations.
Severance Hospital in Korea is an international multidisciplinary clinic at Yonsei University, located in Seoul. Severance Cancer Center along with other specialized departments belongs to Yonsei Severance Hospital's Health System. The Hospital has been certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) and serves 1.6 million outpatients annually.
Memorial Hospital Bahçelievler (Memorial Bahçelievler Hastanesi) is a multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul with an eco-friendly design. There are a lot of green areas on the hospital territory, which contribute to patients’ psychological comfort and their speedy recovery.
The medical facility specializes in cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, urology, gynecology, general and robotic surgery.
Oncological Department at Quiron Barcelona is more than just a division of the clinic. This Department is honorary titled as the Baselga Insitute of Oncology. It was named after its founder, a world’s recognized oncologist Professor Jose Baselga. The prior specialization of Dr. Baselga is breast cancer. Annually, more than 3,000 patients get treatment and over 20,000 receive consultations at the Institute. Various scientific researches are conducted on the basis of the Clinic, which allows to develop new treatment methods and urgently implement them into practice.
Quiron Barcelona Medical Center uses a multidisciplinary approach and the latest equipment. It gives an opportunity to exclude inaccuracies during diagnostics and increase the treatment effectiveness.
- 85% of bone cancer (osteosarcoma) patients are successfully treated.
- According to Sant Joan de Deu information, it is the best bone cancer hospital in Europe.
- Doctors apply limb-preserving surgeries in 80-90% of cases.
Global Hospital (Gleneagles Global Health City) is a multidisciplinary hospital in Chennai, India.
The hospital is the best medical facility for the organ transplant in the country and the world’s leader in the number of successful liver transplants (over 1,000). Doctors are the 1st in India to perform minimally invasive lung and combined heart-kidney transplants.
Gleneagles Global Health City specializes in the organ and bone marrow transplant, cardiology, pulmonology (treatment of the lungs), and oncology.
Global Hospital Chennai is a part of Gleneagles Global Hospitals Medical Group, which accepts 2 mln patients annually.