The centers for osteosarcoma treatment are listed below. They have such benefits:
- Top osteosarcoma doctors. Some of these hospitals employ the best specialists in sarcoma treatment. They have vast experience, conduct clinical trials and invent new treatments.
- Limb-preserving surgeries and high recovery rates. Best osteosarcoma centers achieve up to 90% index of the limb preservation. It means that surgical osteosarcoma treatment is conducted without amputation. The 5-year survival rate is about 75-85%.
- Short waiting time. In the case of osteosarcoma, it is necessary to start treatment as soon as possible to increase chances for complete recovery. With Bookimed you avoid waiting lists and start therapy immediately.
Submit a request on Bookimed to get a personalized cost estimate for osteosarcoma treatment and schedule the date of your arrival to the chosen center. Bookimed services are free for a patient.
- Top private medical center in Spain according to HM information.
- DNA and molecular tests are applied to prescribe the most adequate treatment for cancer.
- HM Hospitals are university medical facilities. Here are conducted medical trials and research. So, a patient receive access to the latest therapeutic developments.
Methods of osteosarcoma treatment in Assuta
- sparing surgical removal of the focus and metastasis. Assuta doctors do their best to preserve healthy tissues and avoid disability of the patient;
- total joint replacement or shaft of a bone with expressed defects;
- amputation of the extremity if total affection by the disease;
- removal of metastases in other organs (typical places of the lungs, liver);
- chemotherapy, including targeted administration of drugs (targeted chemotherapy);
- radiotherapy – the cells of the tumor body are suppressed with directional radiation;
- immunotherapy – to stimulate the growth of bone cells and prevention of appearance of distant metastasis.
The effectiveness of the treatment of osteosarcoma in Assuta Medical Center
- 90% of curability when referring to the 1st stage of the process;
- 75% of curability and 85% five-year survival at 2 and stage;
- The survival rate is more than 40% in patients at stage 3-4 of osteosarcoma.
Sourasky Medical Center
- 90-95% of surgical interventions are performed with limb-preservation according to Sourasky information. Bone cancer treatment is provided in the Orthopedic Oncology Department. It unites bone cancer and orthopedic specialists to develop the most effective treatment.
- Orthopedic oncologists carry out 1,000 operations at Sourasky annually.
- Majority of bone cancer patients are accepted by Prof. Ofer Merimsky. He is the only doctor in Israel who specializes in all sarcoma types treatment. Dr. Ofer Merimsky is included in a rating of top Israeli doctors composed by Forbes magazine.
- Bookimed cooperates with Sourasky International Department, so we arrange bone cancer treatment within 3 days.
- Bumrungrad has received the Global Healthcare Accreditation, the world’s medical tourism leading organization.
- Over 520,000 medical tourists choose Bumrungrad annually.
- IBM Watson artificial intelligence is applied to search for the most effective cancer treatment. It is a supercomputer that contains all medical cancer cases registered in top hospitals for oncology treatment. IBM Watson scans medical records of a particular patient and chooses the most adequate treatment in the shortest term excluding a medical error.
How much does osteosarcoma treatment cost?
The cost of osteosarcoma treatment significantly depends on its size, stage, location. Depending to this, doctors may apply such treatment options as:
- surgery (limb-preserving, amputation, or rotationplasty)
These treatments may be used in combination with each other or separately. Due to this, having an exact treatment cost of osteosarcoma is possible only after consultation with a doctor.
Submit a request to a cost estimate of sarcoma treatment in your case. This option is free.
How much does osteosarcoma treatment cost ?
|Chemotherapy||$300 - $9600|
|Immunotherapy||$1150 - $11200|
|Radiotherapy||$3100 - $28200|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300 - $5000|
|Gamma Knife||$4450 - $25600|
|PET/CT||$480 - $4050|
|Ultrasound||$40 - $700|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $1950|
|Biopsy||$450 - $4900|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$30 - $1500|
Doctors calculate the cost of osteosarcoma treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final osteosarcoma treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
65 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate osteosarcoma treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $240. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
- The average cost of osteosarcoma diagnostics is $2150. The lowest price is $1050 and the highest — $3750.
- The Oncology Institute works on the premises of Teknon Medical Center. It is built according to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center model, one of the best facility for oncology treatment in the USA. It means Teknon applies the same effective treatments and modern equipment as American hospitals.
- Teknon specialists interchange their experience with American colleges to develop the most efficient bone cancer treatment.
BGS Global Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Bangalore, India, specialized in oncology, neurosurgery, and hepatology. For cancer treatment, this hospital uses the last version of radiotherapy equipment, such as TrueBeam STx that accurately irradiates a tumor even in hard-to-reach areas.
Annually, Global Hospital Bengaluru gives treatment for over 53,000 patients. Doctors of this hospital have performed more than 30,000 operations.
- Asklepios Oncological Department is certified by German Cancer Society that confirms surgery and therapy effectiveness, application of the necessary equipment, and a high level of medical care for patients. It makes Asklepios Barmbek one of the best bone cancer hospitals.
- Over 16,000 patients with cancer are treated annually at Asklepios.
- Asklepios is recognized as the best medical facility for international patients by Medical Travel Quality Alliance.
- Asklepios is included in top rating of the best German hospitals according to the Focus magazine rating. The rating composed due to the technical equipment level, medical staff qualification, surgery success rate indexes. Asklepios is recommended by 15,000 interviewed doctors in Germany.
- Bone cancer treatment according to the strict international standards.
- Medipol is equipped with Pyxis Medication Management System. It is an automated system that controls taking of drugs by a patient. Pyxis Medication Management System administers the assigned dose of medications in a right time. It allows to avoid mistakes and guarantees safety.
- The treatment arrangement within 3-5 days.
- 2-3 times lower prices than in top American or European hospitals without treatment quality loss.
Fuda Hospital is a world-renown cancer hospital located in Guangzhou, China.
Fuda Cancer Hospital treats oncology at any stage, including advanced cancer. Over 10 types of minimally invasive therapies are applied instead of chemotherapy. Among them are cryosurgery, NanoKnife, vascular interventional therapy, microwave hyperthermia treatment, etc.
Fuda doctors have achieved the most significant results in cancer treatment in the late stages.
The quality of Fuda medical services is confirmed by JCI (Joint Commission International), the global standard in healthcare.
Over 30,000 patients from over 100 countries have chosen Fuda to treat cancer.
Global Hospital Mumbai
Global Hospital Mumbai is a private multidisciplinary clinic in India. The hospital is a part of Gleneagles Global Hospitals Group.
The hospital specializes in robotic surgery, gastroenterology, orthopedics, bariatrics (treatment of obesity), and organ transplants.
Global Hospital Mumbai is the 1st facility in the world to transplant the liver simultaneously with the surgical treatment of spinal tuberculosis, and the 1st to perform the combined kidney-liver transplant in Western India.
- The leading cancer center in Europe. The hospital is a narrow-specialized in oncology treatment. According to the European Institute of Oncology data, it is one of the best medical centers in the world top in Europe.
- The hospital has numerous certificates that confirm its high quality of oncology treatment. Among them are JCI (Joint Commission International), OECI (Organization of European Cancer Institute), ISO (International Organization for Standardization).
Submit a request to know how much osteosarcoma treatment costs in your case.
- The cancer treatment at Rambam is certified by the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO). It confirms the effectiveness of oncology therapy in this Israeli hospital.
- The Ministry of Health in Israel included Rambam in Top 3 ranking of the best hospitals in the country.
- 800,000 patients choose Rambam annually.
- 83% of women with urogenital tumors after treatment at Hadassah preserve urinating function and ability to have children.
- 85% of patients, who were prescribed to remove an affected organ in other hospitals, preserve it during treatment at Hadassah.
- In 34% of patients, who appealed to the hospital, were wrong diagnosed at other medical centers.
- 40,500 patients are treated in Hadassah Oncology Department.
Oncological Department at Quiron Barcelona is more than just a division of the clinic. This Department is honorary titled as the Baselga Insitute of Oncology. It was named after its founder, a world’s recognized oncologist Professor Jose Baselga. The prior specialization of Dr. Baselga is breast cancer. Annually, more than 3,000 patients get treatment and over 20,000 receive consultations at the Institute. Various scientific researches are conducted on the basis of the Clinic, which allows to develop new treatment methods and urgently implement them into practice.
Quiron Barcelona Medical Center uses a multidisciplinary approach and the latest equipment. It gives an opportunity to exclude inaccuracies during diagnostics and increase the treatment effectiveness.
Soroka Medical Center
Soroka Medical Center is the multidisciplinary medical complex in Israel. For patients of this clinic are available latest technology and equipment through which they are able to diagnosis disease at the earliest dates. Every year there carried about 30 thousand operations. The hospital serves more than 60% of Israel. According to numerous reviews, Soroka hospital helped a huge number of patients. Bookimed provides for you opportunity of treatment without intermediaries in this medical center.
- Bone cancer therapy and surgery are performed at the Berlin-Brandenburg Sarcoma Center. It is the biggest sarcoma medical facility in Germany.
- Over 2,000 people with rare sarcoma types have been treated at Helios.
- Specialists accept bone cancer patients and provide with effective therapy even if other top institutions refused to treat them.
- Helios is among top hospitals of Germany according to the Focus magazine rating.
- San Raffaele Ospedale is a part of San Donato Hospitals Group, the leading medical network in Italy.
- According to San Raffaele Ospedale information, it is one of the most authoritative scientific research centers in Italy. This fact guarantees the application of the latest bone cancer treatment options.
- San Raffaele Ospedale is ready to start the treatment in 15 days after a request on Bookimed.